Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 11/12; Twitter/FB List, Contact Info in first post
Topic Started: Nov 12 2012, 06:19 AM (11,368 Views)
Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

Jarlena4Eva
Nov 15 2012, 08:03 AM
These are just funny! Plus....really awesome pictures don't hurt. :)

Deidre Hall: Hi honey. I know you're been having a tough time with losing the baby, losing Daniel and that humiliating moment at Horton Square, but try my firming eye cream. It'll ease all that puffiness.

Posted Image

Deidre Hall: Gabi, you look like you've fainted and gone to the hospital and been given some shocking news as Sami listened and Nick waited outside. Look at you! The color has completely drained out of your face! Here, try my Blush/Bronzer!! That'll fix everything!!!

Posted Image

See Kristian, this is how you shamelessly promote your fashion line! Might as well have fun with it! I must say though, AZ and Camilla look absolutely stunning in these pictures. Maybe her line really works. :blink:

Also, I'm going to need some Marlena/Nicole scenes, STAT.
Edited by Spencer Hastings, Nov 15 2012, 09:44 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Nov 15 2012, 08:56 AM
LuvingLumi
Nov 15 2012, 08:49 AM
Did ya'll notice that Camila is in a hospital gown...they are filming Feb sweeps right? Oh, me thinks Will and Gabi's baby arrives around Feb...and Blake had some scenes with Ali Sweeney......hmmmm...yep...something HUGE should happen...but then again...this is Days so I'm sure I won't be impressed with the reveal because it'll be flat
But wouldn't she be only 6/7 months pregnant? She's three months now. Days likes to milk all 9 months of the pregnancy process as long as possible, at least recently. Maybe she's just getting a check-up or something happened to her and they are making sure Gabi and the kid are ok.
After Tomselll got Nabi in bed so quickly, I wouldn't be surprised if Gabi has a super fast pregnancy, too.
Offline Profile Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

Well, Gabi's three freaking months pregnant already so if they are shooting February/March, it could DEFINITELY be her birth!

That Dee/Ari pic is hilarious! LOL!

I love Blake Berris!
Offline Profile Goto Top

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

I think the baby is in distress
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Hope was pregnant with Zach for HOW FUCKING LONG? Wasn't it something like a year and a half? (And then there was the character of Suzi on Search for Tomorrow who gave birth to a full term baby in 3 month's time. lol).
Offline Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Matt
Nov 15 2012, 11:33 AM
Hope was pregnant with Zach for HOW FUCKING LONG? Wasn't it something like a year and a half? (And then there was the character of Suzi on Search for Tomorrow who gave birth to a full term baby in 3 month's time. lol).
Yeah - and Chloe went from preggers to popped in record time with Parker. I think it just all depends on how quickly they want to move the story along. It felt like Nicole was pregnant for years this last time - and she didn't quite make it to term. You just never know how much mileage they'll try to drag out of these stories.

The fact that BB is tweeting that he just filmed some intense scenes with Sweeney is an indication to me that perhaps they are filming scenes regarding the baby's birth now.
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Spencer Hastings
Nov 15 2012, 09:43 AM
Also, I'm going to need some Marlena/Nicole scenes, STAT.
You, me and Ari agree! I get that Marlena has every reason in the word (and multiple of those, actually) to despise Nicole, but I'd love for Marlena to sort of take Nicole under her wing, esp if she's back in Eric's world.

I like the shilling, it's a cute and fun way to do it, and fitting, since it's make up she's developed with the knowledge from the work they're all in. And man, Camilla is just gorgeous. It's easy to ignore in my Gabi hatred, but she really is a beautiful girl. But my favorite is the Ari/Dee pic. It's funny and beautiful, and it combines my two current DAYS faves.

Now, show wise, the hospital gown. It would actually be a little nod to history if Gabi/Will's spawn was born premature. Marlena had a premie, it's a good chance to bring up DJ. She doesn't talk about him much (they've mentioned him like twice in the last 30 years), so Will might've never heard about him. A good chance for some emotional scenes. The Kristen trouble, add in Will's son being born premature and that's a recipe for some good ole' Marlena cryin'. But this show doesn't like to grasp opportunities, so I'll expect it to be Gabi falling down some stairs.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ellie

Feel free to post tweets from this here once it starts. Ps - the surprise guest has an identical twin and plays a character whose name rhymes with "Jarlena".

http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/news/id/29491/Tweet_With_DOOLs_Eileen_Davidson_and_Eric_Martsolf/
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Oh happy day!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Offline Profile Goto Top

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Hopefully Gabi in a hospital gown in February means Gabi's gonna lose the baby!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

I am hoping what Blake means we will love it and hate it that there is a problem with the baby.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Tripp
Nov 15 2012, 04:18 PM
I am hoping what Blake means we will love it and hate it that there is a problem with the baby.
You don't want the joy of Nicole being able to call Sami "grandma"? I sure do! Lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

That fan is too adorbs. "Shut the front door!" :laugh:
Offline Profile Goto Top

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

supercool74
Nov 15 2012, 03:22 AM
cord08
Nov 14 2012, 11:27 PM
Blake Berris
Had an incredible time this week taping some very intense scenes with @Ali_Sweeney. You guys are gonna love it. And hate it. #DAYS
Oh no! That doesn't sound good. :scared:
...I just want to love something. Is that so wrong?
Offline Profile Goto Top

lumifan4life

Tripp
Nov 15 2012, 04:18 PM
I think he more means that his fans will hate it because it's most likely to make Nick look bad.

Gabi losing the baby seems unlikely.
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

I really don't think Gabi will be losing the baby. With Nicole just losing her baby, I have a hard time imagining the show going there again.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

All My Children had Angie lose her baby, then a month or two later had Madison lose hers as well. However, I think this show will probably let Gabi have the baby.
Edited by Deverauxfan, Nov 15 2012, 07:21 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lumifan4life

Deverauxfan
Nov 15 2012, 07:20 PM
All My Children had Angie lose her baby, then a month or two later had Madison lose hers as well. However, I think this show will probably let Gabi have the baby.
They might only because she's carrying the Horton legacy and the baby has both Brady/Horton blood. Doesn't hurt that he or she would be Sami's grandchild. Sami has never lost any children so I'd be surprised if she lost a grandchild. We'll see I guess.
Edited by lumifan4life, Nov 15 2012, 07:24 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Harmony233

lumifan4life
Nov 15 2012, 07:24 PM
Deverauxfan
Nov 15 2012, 07:20 PM
They might only because she's carrying the Horton legacy and the baby has both Brady/Horton blood. Doesn't hurt that he or she would be Sami's grandchild. Sami has never lost any children so I'd be surprised if she lost a grandchild. We'll see I guess.
I'd be suprised if she lost the baby too
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic