Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 11/12; Twitter/FB List, Contact Info in first post
Topic Started: Nov 12 2012, 06:19 AM (11,229 Views)
Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

Deverauxfan
Nov 15 2012, 07:20 PM
All My Children had Angie lose her baby, then a month or two later had Madison lose hers as well. However, I think this show will probably let Gabi have the baby.
of course Gabi will have the baby. TomSell figured out how to make the Hernandi permanently attached to one of the core families in Salem without having to create more egg babies.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

here are some of the tweets from the live twitter chat that sof was hosting :)

Soaps.com Team @soapoperafan

@DeidreHall When do we get to see a catfight between Marlena and Kristen? @KarenB40 #DaysLiveChat

Deidre Hall @DeidreHall

I'm not a big fan of catfights, but you will see enormous conflict @soapoperafan @NBCDays

@DeidreHall If I say I think John & Marlena are working on a secret plan to trick Kristen, you say.. #DaysLiveChat

Deidre Hall @DeidreHall

@soapoperafan Stay tuned, this triangle has many twists and turns. @NBCDays #SoapsDaysQ&A

@DeidreHall What's Marlena most concerned with or frightened of with regards to Kristen? #DaysLiveChat

Deidre Hall @DeidreHall

@soapoperafan Being the only person who realizes that she is still dangerous #SoapsDaysQ&A @NBCDays

@deidrehall At least she has Kate and Brady but will she be able to convince John that Kristen has not changed? #DaysLiveChat

Deidre Hall @DeidreHall

@soapoperafan Nothing will come easy in the storyline. You have no idea what's in store for you! #SoapsDaysQ&A @NBCDays

@DeidreHall Gabi needs a little of the Marlena love and understanding what with this pregnancy. Any scenes with Gabi coming up?...

Deidre Hall @DeidreHall
@soapoperafan Yes, of course! Wonderful scenes. #DaysLiveChat @NBCDays

@DeidreHall Any surprises you have up your sleeve for kristen? @wendydickel56 #DaysLiveChat

Deidre Hall @DeidreHall

@soapoperafan @wendydickel56 Marlena keeps trying, but Kristen seems to anticipate her every move. Frustrating and hilarious!

Deidre Hall @DeidreHall

You can look forward to many more scenes involving John & Marlena and the struggles they will have to work through. AIR TIME! @soapoperafan

https://twitter.com/DeidreHall

https://twitter.com/soapoperafan

I thought this one was sweet :wub2:

Martha Madison
Aww! @johnandmarlena: "@ericmartsolf: "#DaysLiveChat who wld u like to c return to the show?" Wouldn't mind seeing my sister back" @Marth27
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

Eric Martsolf Twitter Chat with Soap Opera Fan

EM answered more questions, but these were the most Days related. His answers are in italics.

@CanadianChick74: @ericmartsolf Are you a prankster on the set? #DaysLiveChat Take a guess. Ask Zucker.

@happymegwv: @ericmartsolf @soapoperafan #dayslivechat how do you like working with Eileen Davidson? I'm in love.

@lizzie20114: @ericmartsolf Have you had the chance to work with Greg Vaughn yet? #DaysLiveChat Yes. We've prayed together.

@Highfield52: @ericmartsolf who was ur favorite Brady girlfriend! To select one would be criminal. And I would be beaten by the others.

@Jamieljohnson31: @ericmartsolf @soapoperafan Will Brady get a love interest that won't die? Ha!

@UKAlli13: @ericmartsolf @soapoperafan Do you see a friendship emerging between Brady and Eric? ! #DaysLiveChat Step bros unite.

@BethMcKamy: @ericmartsolf Any hint to a Brady/Jennifer/Daniel triangle? :) #DaysLiveChat Daniel's feelings would really get hurt though.

@xoKeren: @ericmartsolf what was you favourite scene to shoot in 2012? :) #dayslivechat I just shot it last month. You'll have to wait.

@arpoli85: @ericmartsolf #DaysLiveChat who would u like to see return to the show? Wouldn't mind seeing my sister back

@PSuzieqR: @ericmartsolf & Nicole ever reunite? The other girlfriends don't have bats waitin 2attack :-) I don't sweat Nic.

@Ejole4ever: @ericmartsolf can we expect a bricole friendship. Love them #DaysLiveChat It never died.

@HaleyVsSimone: @ericmartsolf Any chance Brady & Nicole will get back together? #DaysLiveChat Where there's a will...

@one_better1207: @ericmartsolf Did you ever want to play a different character on Days? #dayslivechat I like my guy. He's out there

@DianeRo: @ericmartsolf What do you think Brady's 2013 new years resolution should be? #dayslivechat Lay off protein drinks.

@MATTEMC_: @ericmartsolf what is one thing that makes brady different then the other dudes of #DOOL ? Large Shoe size.

@Bopefan217: @ericmartsolf what has been your favorite storyline u have done on days?:) #dayslivechat Burying Vivian alive was stellar.

@Rahma2701: What was your biggest concern taking over the character of Brady Black? @ericmartsolf Having too much fun

@daisypinay: @ericmartsolf chloe & brady reunion in 2013??? #dayslivechat That's trouble! But feasible...hmmm

@daiseyflower1: @ericmartsolf Will we get to see Brady give Ej a much needed punch for bullying sucidal women? #DaysLiveChat Round 1....

@melcristini: @ericmartsolf would you want Brady to get involved with a current or new character? #DaysLiveChat I'm not picky.

@DianeRo: @ericmartsolf Describe Brady Black in 3 words. Describe Eric Martsolf in 3 words #dayslivechat Loyal, addictive, wild.

@peachsouth09: @ericmartsolf Which actor makes it hard to get thru scenes cause they make you laugh so hard? John Aniston.

@Jen12477: @ericmartsolf Do you think Nicole should go to therapy before jumping into a new love interest ? She needs to go stat!

@saraGG14: @ericmartsolf Will Brady ever be nice to kirsten @eileen_davidson Never say never. Or ever.

@JBeauty7: @ericmartsolf honestly, is Brady secretly turned on by Kristen?..#dayslivechat That's a secret.

@kayybubbles: @ericmartsolf #dayslivechat :: What's your favorite holiday in Salem? Christmas. Too much celebrating.

@jester1436: @ericmartsolf Why do you insist on wearing shirts so often on the show? #DaysLiveChat Decorum.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

Awwww....love EM saying he wants his "sister" back !! I miss Martha Madison!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

LaQuanda Wright
@eileen_davidson is Kristen and john going to get back together

Eileen Davidson
@Iam_MsQuanie Oh we'll get together, all right... brahhhahahahhahha

Soaps.com
@eileen_davidson Will we see mention of Kristen's time in the harem?

Eileen Davidson
Yes. somewhat. How do you bring that up in conversation???

Eileen Davidson
I would love to do both [Days and Y&R] but it would probably kill me!

johnandmarlena.com
@eileen_davidson Have you been locking any blondes in secret rooms lately? Or are you too busy with the young Mr Black?

Eileen Davidson
@johnandmarlena keeping my options open at present. but you never know! I love a good secret room

JamesAndAriFan
When will Steffie be back. Salem needs him. I want more Kristen/Steffie

Eileen Davidson
@Ejole4ever He'll be back soon in all his glory. And it's FUN!!!

Maria Boyd
@eileen_davidson Do you watch any other soap opera?

Eileen Davidson
@xtmjjdx I'm living and breathing DAYS right now so NOOOOO!!!!!!

JamesAndAriFan
@eileen_davidson I know u have said Susan was a different era, but lots want to see her make appearance. Will she?

Eileen Davidson
@Ejole4ever I'd do it. If so pray for me

Mandie Blanchard
@eileen_davidson does Kristen have BabyEjole please give it back crazy looney bitch

Eileen Davidson
@MandieBlanchard Don't be rude. And Kristen has nothing to do with the dead baby. At least not THAT one....

Mandie Blanchard
@eileen_davidson do you have the first one, please return the baby please

Eileen Davidson ‏
@MandieBlanchard You r kind of creeping me out now. SHE DOESN'T HAVE ANYONE'S BABY! That I know of anyway....
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

*Sigh* If only Kristen had baby EJole...
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

AFaithL
Nov 15 2012, 09:09 PM
*Sigh* If only Kristen had baby EJole...
Missed opportunities. Days is so one note and predictable. :shame:
Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

I don't think Gabi will lose the baby. TomSell made her pregnant...as opposed to with Nicole, they were tying up that loose end.

When BB says we will both love it and hate it, maybe his homophobia comes out as they have touched upon it a little already, and he goes at it with Sami.
Offline Profile Goto Top

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I don't know what's up with me today but the fan with Sweeney and those chats were...really amusing, cute even.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Kenny
Nov 15 2012, 09:04 PM
Eileen Davidson ‏
@MandieBlanchard You r kind of creeping me out now. SHE DOESN'T HAVE ANYONE'S BABY! That I know of anyway....[/i]
LMAO at ED's reply to this question.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DJsMommy
Member Avatar

@daisypinay: @ericmartsolf chloe & brady reunion in 2013??? #dayslivechat That's trouble! But feasible...hmmm

Ok, this just made my night! Broe! :wub2:
Offline Profile Goto Top

TinaJagger11
Member Avatar

I'm probably in the minority, but I love EM as Brady. KL just seemed too weird looking to be John's son, and I hated the corny singing scenes w/ show hog Chloe... ugh enough already!! Plus, he seems like a really nice guy in RL, who loves his job and promoting the show too.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Aimikins
Member Avatar

TinaJagger11
Nov 16 2012, 12:51 AM
I'm probably in the minority, but I love EM as Brady. KL just seemed too weird looking to be John's son, and I hated the corny singing scenes w/ show hog Chloe... ugh enough already!! Plus, he seems like a really nice guy in RL, who loves his job and promoting the show too.
I agree with every word you said!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

LOL, so Kristen doesn't have anyone's baby. Not THAT one at least. Is she implying that there is a baby she messed with? :blink:
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

tomsawyer
Nov 16 2012, 12:37 AM
Kenny
Eileen Davidson ‏
@MandieBlanchard You r kind of creeping me out now. SHE DOESN'T HAVE ANYONE'S BABY! That I know of anyway....[/i]
I :laugh: too but omg, the person that she responded to sounds crazy. :ermm: She creeped me out too.
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Nov 16 2012, 09:45 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

JamaicanBeauty7
Nov 16 2012, 09:43 AM
tomsawyer
Nov 16 2012, 12:37 AM
Kenny
Eileen Davidson
I :laugh: too but omg, the person that she responded to sounds crazy. :ermm: She creeped me out too.
:laugh: ED sounds every bit as much fun as Kristen is. So glad to have her on the show and interacting with fans. :D
Online Profile Goto Top

Helpless Romantic

DJsMommy
Nov 16 2012, 12:39 AM

BROE possible reunion? :wub: :wub: :wub: Also thanks for posting the interviews with EM and DH love them both.
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Nov 16 2012, 10:35 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Helpless Romantic
Nov 16 2012, 10:25 AM
DJsMommy
Nov 16 2012, 12:39 AM

BROE possible reunion? :wub: :wub: :wub: Also thanks for posting the interviews with EM and DH love them both.
Now I am ALL for that :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I freaking LOVE how much fun Eileen Davidson seems to be having and how connected she seems to be to the character (as well as the character's history).
Offline Profile Goto Top

rosered

@RealNadiaB

Good morning! Happy Friday! Off to cause trouble in Salem today.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic