Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 11/12; Twitter/FB List, Contact Info in first post
Topic Started: Nov 12 2012, 06:19 AM (11,419 Views)
King
Member Avatar

If they go the way of BROE, then Kristen and Chloe could have some scenes, and that would be great!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sariah
Member Avatar

Helpless Romantic
Nov 16 2012, 10:25 AM
DJsMommy
Nov 16 2012, 12:39 AM
@daisypinay: @ericmartsolf chloe & brady reunion in 2013??? #dayslivechat That's trouble! But feasible...hmmm

Ok, this just made my night! Broe! :wub2:
BROE possible reunion? :wub: :wub: :wub: Also thanks for posting the interviews with EM and DH love them both.
Maybe I'm misunderstanding here, but it sounded to me like a fan asked EM if Brady/Chloe could happen in 2013. And he said, that's trouble, and then basically that it wasn't feasible. Not a "you never know!" or maybe type of thing - that he'd like it, but he knows (for now at least) that it isn't happening.
Online Profile Goto Top

lumifan4life

I'm pretty positive Broe won't be happening.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lily20

lumifan4life
Nov 16 2012, 11:43 PM
I'm pretty positive Broe won't be happening.
yeah doesn't sound or seem like it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Sariah
Nov 16 2012, 08:55 PM
Helpless Romantic
Nov 16 2012, 10:25 AM
DJsMommy
Nov 16 2012, 12:39 AM
@daisypinay: @ericmartsolf chloe & brady reunion in 2013??? #dayslivechat That's trouble! But feasible...hmmm

Ok, this just made my night! Broe! :wub2:
BROE possible reunion? :wub: :wub: :wub: Also thanks for posting the interviews with EM and DH love them both.
Maybe I'm misunderstanding here, but it sounded to me like a fan asked EM if Brady/Chloe could happen in 2013. And he said, that's trouble, and then basically that it wasn't feasible. Not a "you never know!" or maybe type of thing - that he'd like it, but he knows (for now at least) that it isn't happening.
I don't think Broe is coming at all, but, I read "but feasible" to mean it is feasible, not that it's not. Like he was saying that's trouble, but it's possible.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

With Chloe only coming back for a short time, I don't want Broe together. Just another heartache for him is not acceptable. I am sad that SJB wasn't kept on. Salem needed another woman in that age bracket and I would have liked BRADISON be married and happy for a little while.

I am not sure why TPTB have all these grown men losers running around Salem. Don't woman want happiness? With Lucas, Rafe, EJ, Daniel, & Brady at least one of them should have found true love and are able to get into a committed relationship. Is that so hard to ask? I am not sure what women 18-49 want to see on screen....but I don't think TPTB have any idea. These men are too old for woman chasing games. TPTB make them all seem like teenage boys or 20 somethings. Somehow they all lack confidence. They show zero in the romance department and are unable to get a woman to be with them for more than a few weeks or couple of months. It is just plain pathetic. Salem desperately needs a new 30 something woman to shake things up a bit.
Edited by Dreamer, Nov 18 2012, 09:30 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic