Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, November 13th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 12 2012, 02:21 PM (11,409 Views)
Lil
Member Avatar

lysie
Nov 13 2012, 08:45 PM
I'm pretty bored today. I'm so bored that I forgot I was watching the show, googled some weird disease, and got grossed out before I realized I'd just missed the last 6 minutes. I take it something happened with Daniel and Jennifer? IDK. Don't care to rewind.
I quit about halfway in myself lol
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lil
Member Avatar

lysie
Nov 13 2012, 09:10 PM
Oh Nicole is seeing that five foot ledge she almost jumped off of.
yeah WTF was that? Jack fell into a cake from that ledge and he was fine! What did she think would happen? lol

BeeBee
Member Avatar

rfsexton
Nov 12 2012, 04:36 PM
The scene between Sami and Lucas sounds interesting. The Will and Sonny scenes do not. The Nicole stuff...blah... Jennifer....barf...I have a job interview tomorrow in Galveston. So I won't get to see the show anyway. Any prayer warriors...I could sure use some prayer support at 11am cst.
Hope interview went well.Will add you to my list.
Edited by BeeBee, Nov 14 2012, 07:52 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BeeBee
Member Avatar

JaSamFanAlwayz09
Nov 13 2012, 02:34 PM
somersetfan
Nov 13 2012, 01:53 PM
Am I the only one who would love to see Sami cross back over to the bitch side during this Gabi story? I would love for Sami to treat Gabi like Kate treated her if this baby does turn out to be Will's.
Why Wabi is 19/20. At least they're older than when Lumi had Will. Its not like Gabi drugged/or forced Will into bed.

Since i seem to be the only Gabi fan on this planet i don't see her carrying to term. Especially with Chad out to destroy her.

I see Lucas being supportive.
I like Gabi too.She has been a great friend to Will and Nick.I don't think the show will kill Sami and Lucas' first grandchild and the only chance for Will to have a biological child.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Nov 13 2012, 05:20 PM
LuvingLumi
Nov 13 2012, 04:53 PM
lumifan4life
Nov 13 2012, 04:34 PM
esp13
Nov 13 2012, 04:27 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Yup doesn't bother me either. In fact I love that Will is going to be a poppa and Lumi are going to be grandparents, lol.
I actually think it's the ONLY thing good and creates tons of drama for Wilson, Nabi, Safe, Lumi...let's see how it works out...
Y'all are missing the point.

Gabi...a terrible character played by a terrible actor.

Have we forgotten the Gabi/Andrew/Melanie debacle of this summer?
Totally disagree as to character and actress.I like Gabi as a character,her friendship with Will and Nick.I hope she has the baby,I want Will to have a biological child.Camilla is no worse than Casey,Galen,Shawn,or Allison.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

lysie
Nov 13 2012, 08:32 PM
I like Jennifer's earrings.
Too big.

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

I'm trying to like WilSon but it's not really happening. I felt some way about Sonny fooling Will about the deliveries to get him to go back to his apartment so they could have sex. As a straight woman, if a guy tried it with me I'd tell him to kick rocks if he's that damn horny.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply