Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Sun Ratings: 'OUAT' Plummets to Series Low
Topic Started: Nov 12 2012, 03:26 PM (332 Views)
Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Adults 18-49
NFL Football : Houston at Chicago 7.0/17
NFL Football 6.9/19
Football Night in America 3.0/8
The Simpsons 3.2/8
Once Upon A Time 2.7/7 (-.7) <------------ Series low
Family Guy x2 2.6/6
Revenge 2.5/6 (-.3)
The Amazing Race 2.4/6 (-.2)
Bob's Burgers 2.4/5
The Mentalist 1.9/5 (same)
60 Minutes 1.7/4 (-1.7)
The Good Wife 1.7/4 (same)
America's Funniest Home Videos 1.4/4 (-.3)
666 Park Avenue 1.2/3 (-.1)

*Subject to change once finals numbers are released
Edited by Rick, Nov 14 2012, 01:32 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I have a few OUAT episodes that I need to watch including last night. I don't know why but this season I have so much trouble getting through them. Wonder what caused she steep decline in ratings?

Alin89
Member Avatar

it just hasnt been the same. i liked the first season. this season has been off and on for me.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Miss Rhi
Nov 12 2012, 09:01 PM
I have a few OUAT episodes that I need to watch including last night. I don't know why but this season I have so much trouble getting through them. Wonder what caused she steep decline in ratings?
I would say football, but they were up against it last week and scored the best ratings since the season premiere so.... :shrug:

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I blame football,I am loving ONCE this season.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Also football on FOX ran WAY over due to OT and carried over until about 8:20 which not only screwed up FOX's programming for the whole remainder of the night, but surely impacted the competition as well.

King
Member Avatar

I only follow it through the commercials, and I think it looks really dumb. LOL.

I will watch it all eventually!

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

ONCE is one of the best shows on tv so when it slips this time of the year I think football has something to do with it.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Ratings Archive · Next Topic »
Add Reply