Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thanksgiving Marathon on Soapnet
Topic Started: Nov 12 2012, 04:26 PM (886 Views)
Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

I know it not spoilers but i thought you may want to watch thanksgiving marathon on Soapnet on Nov 22.

GENERAL HOSPITAL Thanksgiving Marathon On SOAPnet: Five Quartermaine Episodes (Quartermania)!

Spend Thanksgiving night with SOAPnet and the funniest family in Port Charles. A five-hour GENERAL HOSPITAL marathon celebrates the Quartermaines and all of their wacky, wild and beloved Thanksgiving traditions. The marathon starts at 7 p.m. ET/PT on Thursday, November 22.

Thanksgiving Day "Quartermania" episodes include:

7 p.m. - Episode #1995-8358 (original air date November 23, 1995) - Lucy is horrified to find her duck, Sigmund, Missing on Thanksgiving. The Quartermaines end up eating pizza.

8 p.m. - Episode #1997-8877B (original air date November 27, 1997) - On Thanksgiving, Jason saves the Quartermaines from being robbed by the pizza deliverymen.

9 p.m. - Episode #2001-9899B (original air date November 22, 2001) - Drama over Skye and Rea at the Quatermaines’ Thanksgiving table turns into a food fight.

10 p.m. - Episode #2009–11942 (original air date November 25, 2009) - The Quartermaines’ Thanksgiving becomes even wackier when Luke and the Spencers join them for the holiday.

11 p.m. - Episode #2011-12440 (original air date November 23, 2011) - There’s tension in the air when Sam and Jason spend Thanksgiving with the Quartermaines.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SandraDee

THANKS I CANNOT WAIT

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

Wish we could get some AMC/OLTL repeats too :(

dragonflies
Member Avatar

Promo:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=227128670751853

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

dragonflies
Nov 15 2012, 06:43 PM
thanks for link, I Dvr it all :)

Nate
Member Avatar

Why do they have to air this on Thanksgiving? ughh I won't be able to watch. Why not like the Monday after Thanksgiving? A lot of people are off.

dragonflies
Member Avatar

That's what DVR's are for ;)

Here's the first eppy of the marathon

claudiamarie

watched it on soapnet, and enjoyed all the episodes

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply