Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
About.com comings and goings: Another big return?
Topic Started: Nov 13 2012, 09:54 AM (15,132 Views)
WillFan
Member Avatar

http://daysofourlives.about.com/b/2012/11/13/days-of-our-lives-comings-and-goings-25.htm
Offline Profile Goto Top

JoeBucs32

Could it be Tony?????
Offline Profile Goto Top

mer4santo
Member Avatar
I own you bitch.

It better be Don Craig with the goddamn mail.
Offline Profile Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

I would like it to be Tony or Andre. I miss him. :wub: . But with our luck it will be Tayho. :mellow:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Oh they tease... it's a wicked, wicked game they play!!!!
I can't imagine anyone worthy of a return other than MA..... just in time for Jennifer's wedding to bibbity---bobbity---booo

Gut feeling says it could be Peter Blake or JJ......
Offline Profile Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

Dreamer
Nov 13 2012, 11:41 AM
I can't imagine anyone worthy of a return other than MA..... just in time for Jennifer's wedding to bibbity---bobbity---booo

Jason Brooks? :tounge: . That would be great.
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Oh please be Don Craig. Please be Don Craig. Or Anna DiMera. Or Carrie Brady. Or Laura Horton. Yesteryear makes me a teensy bit hopeful that DAYS is actually bringing on Susan Flannery as Laura.

Basically, anyone but Tony/Andre and Ava/Taylor is fine with me.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Tony? What would he want with the good people of Salem? .....the Dimera's are doing just fine thanks!
Offline Profile Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Please be Matt Ashford...Please be Matt Ashford...Please be Matt Ashford. :pray: :pray:
Offline Profile Goto Top

ShaneDOOLFan

im inclined to think of jason brooks/peter blake but was he really a big star? his character never got the popularity that kristen got to. I wouldnt be suprised if this turned out to be peter reckell.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Dreamer
JJ has never been played by a popular actor though, and I doubt JB will ever play Peter as long as MR is around.

It'd be great if Tony came back. I'd like to see how Kristen would react to him after what happened with tandre.
Online Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

mer4santo
Nov 13 2012, 11:36 AM
Think of all the late charges & cut off notices he's amassed.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Dreamer

Peter won't be back as long as Missy is around. And JJ is a new character not someone from 'yesteryear'. Jack or Tony please.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

six
Nov 13 2012, 11:45 AM
Dreamer
JJ has never been played by a popular actor though, and I doubt JB will ever play Peter as long as MR is around.

It'd be great if Tony came back. I'd like to see how Kristen would react to him after what happened with tandre.
If it was Jason Brooks I would DIE I tell you.

DIE. :wub:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Laura Horton.... I will pass on her visit to Salem.... unless she bring home Bill Horton. No need for Laura to reprise her role in Salem....unless Jennifer is mentally ill.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

MissLola
Nov 13 2012, 11:43 AM
Dreamer

Jason Brooks? :tounge: . That would be great.
Yes to Peter Blake, no to Jason Brooks. I am a compassionate viewer..... :drunk: I still want to save MR from any personal disgrace.
Offline Profile Goto Top

somersetfan
Member Avatar

This has me very curious. I would guess they are taping February now. So if this "big return" is showing up that month he/she might be filming as we type.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

It's probably Jason Cook.

Meh.
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Nov 13 2012, 11:45 AM
mer4santo
Nov 13 2012, 11:36 AM
Think of all the late charges & cut off notices he's amassed.
And Marlena could use her buddy. Because the show won't give me Eugene back, so I'll be okay with Don.

But then again, this is DAYS and the show can't do good for itself if it was paid to, so it's probably Tony.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ShaneDOOLFan

Im just trying to think of who would be relevant to the cast and stories they are telling now. The only characters that come to my mind are Peter Blake and Bo Brady. Maybe they finally dumped Josh Taylor and Wayne Northrop is back (can only dream).
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic