Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
About.com comings and goings: Another big return?
Topic Started: Nov 13 2012, 09:54 AM (15,260 Views)
six
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Nov 13 2012, 11:50 AM
It's probably Jason Cook.

Meh.
Or Farah Fath. I need to just lower my expectations now lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

Maybe it's Philip? would play into what we know happens with Chloe/Parker
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar

six
Nov 13 2012, 11:54 AM
SoapGal1
Nov 13 2012, 11:50 AM
It's probably Jason Cook.

Meh.
Or Farah Fath. I need to just lower my expectations now lol.
Fuck no!
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

It could totally be Wayne Northrup, lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

ShaneDOOLFan
Nov 13 2012, 11:52 AM
Im just trying to think of who would be relevant to the cast and stories they are telling now. The only characters that come to my mind are Peter Blake and Bo Brady. Maybe they finally dumped Josh Taylor and Wayne Northrop is back (can only dream).
Wayne Northrop would be awesome!
I would go for WN to reprise his role as the real Roman and swoop in to save the troubled Marlena Evans.

Too early for Bo to return... he hasn't spent enough time away to get anything good to take down Stefano. lol!
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

lysie
Nov 13 2012, 11:56 AM
Oooh what if they just slid him into the Roman role and we all pretended the last 15 years of Roman never happened? No Kaman. ETA: or Nicoman. :wub2:
Edited by six, Nov 13 2012, 01:30 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Where is Peter Blake anyway? In jail?
Offline Profile Goto Top

JoeBucs32

Laura or Bill would be great. Or maybe they mean Julie is actually going to be a regular now??? We can only hope.

Liz? Marie? Tommy? Neil? Mike?
Offline Profile Goto Top

dool-98

These are possible return list:

Jason Cook
Tony/Andre
Anna Dimera
Laura Horton
Peter Blake
Phillip Kiriakis

I'm definitely sure that one of these names on the list will be on DAYS
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

six
Nov 13 2012, 11:58 AM
lysie
Nov 13 2012, 11:56 AM
Oooh what if they just slid him into the Roman role and we all pretended the last 15 years of Roman never happened? No Kaman. :wub2:
I'm down for this.

Ole High & Tight could retire to the golf course.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

In my wildest dreams....

Jed Allan returns as Don Craig (which, if you read my fanfic, should be no surprise).

Michael T. Weiss as Mike Horton. :)

Susan Flannery making a surprise guest return as Laura Horton to straighten out Jennifer.

Denise Alexander returning as Susan Peters to give Susan Seaforth Hayes a MUCH long awaited frontburner storyline.
Offline Profile Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Nov 13 2012, 11:55 AM
Maybe it's Philip? would play into what we know happens with Chloe/Parker
This makes a lot of sense. With Molly Burnett gone, I wouldn't mind Phillip returning. There's other characters I'd rather see first however. Watch it be Molly Burnett. Lmao
Offline Profile Goto Top

lumifan4life

I'm guessing JKJ as Philip only because storyline wise it would make sense with Chloe returning. I'd also much rather Philip be onscreen dealing with possibly losing Parker to Dan than offscreen when that crap happens.

My heart would like this to be a female for Lucas whose destiny it seems to be womanless, lol. Greta or Arianna would be good choices. Belle or Carrie would probably work too.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar

lumifan4life
Nov 13 2012, 12:07 PM
I'm guessing JKJ as Philip only because storyline wise it would make sense with Chloe returning. I'd also much rather Philip be onscreen dealing with possibly losing Parker to Dan than offscreen when that crap happens.

My heart would like this to be a female for Lucas whose destiny it seems to be womanless, lol. Greta or Arianna would be good choices. Belle or Carrie would probably work too.
Oh...Greta would be a good choice....
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lil
Member Avatar

I'd love to see Tony, would love to see Jack...Would love to see Philip too. I also wouldn't be opposed to a Carrie return as long as she comes back with some attitude. Best part of her last run was that SLAP she laid on Abby... lol Fuck to the NO to whoever said Mimi. I could not give a shit about Shawn or Belle either, honestly.
Edited by Lil, Nov 13 2012, 12:12 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Dreamer
Nov 13 2012, 11:59 AM
Where is Peter Blake anyway? In jail?
That's where he went, but since they stopped mentioning him, who knows where he's supposed to be now.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lumifan4life

LuvingLumi
Nov 13 2012, 12:08 PM
lumifan4life
Nov 13 2012, 12:07 PM

Oh...Greta would be a good choice....
She would. I can't remember if she was popular or not though or if the original actress would reprise the role. Carrie and Belle are both popular. I wasn't watching when Arianna was on but I'm guessing she was popular? For all we know this could be Philip, lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

nanasmiles

Just how far back is 'yesteryear'? In any case, Lindsay Hartley was thought to be coming back as Arianna Hernandez. Don't know how she survived her death either. :( Jason Cook could be another thought, as his contract is up at GH. We already know Julie and Doug are on their way. Last I heard, JKJ was doing something else and not up for a return as Philip. I would love to see Roark Chritchlow return as Mike, but it might be the other guy that Roark replaced coming in as Mike instead. We can guess til the cows come home, lol, but probably won't get it til someone announces it somewhere.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ShaneDOOLFan

I didnt think of Philip, would make sense even for a short stay.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I want someone to return and actually bring something to enhance the current canvas.

Bill or Laura returning could be helpful to Jennifer, Abigail, Lucas and Will.

Tony returning would obviously involve the DiMeras, and now Kristen.

Peter returning would connect to Kristen, but I'm just not sure the show would do that to Melissa Reeves.

I'd like to see Philip return since Chloe's going to be back around that time.

Shawn and Belle are possibilities, especially Shawn now that Hope doesn't have Bo. Just please no Jason Cook!
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic