Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
About.com comings and goings: Another big return?
Topic Started: Nov 13 2012, 09:54 AM (15,330 Views)
King
Member Avatar

Tony?
Jack?
Greta? (Eric?)
Philip? (Chloe?)
Belle?
Vivian?
Bo?
Carrie?

Could be anyone! LOL.
Edited by King, Nov 13 2012, 12:39 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

Dreamer
Nov 13 2012, 12:28 PM
What would be the hush hush nonsense for any of these characters?
Unless it is Jack from the dead or Andre, where is he, dead too? or Peter from prison?
The rest of the options are just meh.... no surprise or impact to the current canvas.

Where's the fan outcry for any of these characters? Carrie coming back with a baby? God forbid any more pregnant or little babies in Salem.

Shawn- solo WTF cares... no impact

Philip... no impact... unless he comes back to kill Daniel to keep his son
Andre was killed in a sword fight with Tony, wasn't he?
Online Profile Goto Top

Lil
Member Avatar

Oh, I would kill to have Vivian back, but I don't think that's likely at all. I LOOOOVE Louise! I miss when John was Vivian's nephew.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Nov 13 2012, 12:38 PM
I really think they could just say "The role of Roman Brady is now being played by Wayne Northrop" and be done with it.
True. If Tamara Braun can play both Steve's crazy mob girlfriend and Nicole's younger sister, I think Wayne could step back into the role.
Offline Profile Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

It could be Lindsay Hartley as Arianna...they have been mentioning her lately or at least a few times, they did.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lil
Member Avatar

If it turns out to be Lindsay Hartley, I'd like to see her interact with Lucas. I think they'd look cute together.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Dorothy595
LanaluvsBroe
Nov 13 2012, 11:45 AM
Please be Matt Ashford...Please be Matt Ashford...Please be Matt Ashford. :pray: :pray:
AMEN to that!!
Maybe Stefano is away tending to amnesia Jack and making him into a masked Peter Blake.. completely void of any memories of his life as Jack Deveraux... only to be revealed during May sweeps. Hot Damn!

Please be MA in any shape or form!
Offline Profile Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

I would love for it to be Lindsay Hartley. Arianna was a great character!

However, I wouldn't mind seeing Vivian, Anna, Jack, Philip, or Tony return! I'm hoping this is actually a big casting announcement, and not the return of Melanie or Dario.
Offline Profile Goto Top

deletemyaccountplease

philip or tony would be nice
Offline Profile Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

Tomlin and Whitesell brought back Laura Horton for Alice's funeral (or Mickey's.) One of those. She is another option.

They brought back Vivian. So she is a good contender.

Carly - for the same reasons.

Chelsea and Max were big in 2009.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Dreamer
Nov 13 2012, 12:46 PM
Dorothy595
LanaluvsBroe
Please be Matt Ashford...Please be Matt Ashford...Please be Matt Ashford. :pray: :pray:
AMEN to that!!
Maybe Stefano is away tending to amnesia Jack and making him into a masked Peter Blake.. completely void of any memories of his life as Jack Deveraux... only to be revealed during May sweeps. Hot Damn!

Even better, Peter is hold Jack hostage & returns to Salem after cosmetic surgery pretending to be Jack (aka a dual role for Matt Ashford)!
Offline Profile Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Dreamer
Dorothy595
LanaluvsBroe
AMEN to that!!

Certainly would explain why Stefano stayed behind in Europe. But in all honesty, that storyline is too good & juicy for TomSell to ever think of it. :shame:
Offline Profile Goto Top

AHM

I don't think there's any return that would interest me much, other than Matthew Ashford, but I don't think he fits the "yesteryear" line. Okay, maybe Eugene. I might tune in to see Eugene just because it'd be a kick, but of course it isn't gonna happen. I like Thaao Phenglis, but not enough to actually watch the show to see him, and anyway, they kinda ruined Tony for me when they told me he'd actually been Andre for the past umpteen years or whatever.
Offline Profile Goto Top

bomber
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Nov 13 2012, 12:50 PM
Dreamer
Dorothy595
LanaluvsBroe
AMEN to that!!

Certainly would explain why Stefano stayed behind in Europe. But in all honesty, that storyline is too good & juicy for TomSell to ever think of it. :shame:
How great would that be. Matt when are they going to make you headwriter?

Yesteryear has pretty well dashed my hopes of it being MA though. :(
Offline Profile Goto Top

granolagirl
Member Avatar

King
Nov 13 2012, 12:49 PM
Chelsea and Max were big in 2009.
LOL, but Rachel Melvin mentioned she was "pinned" on twitter for a job (which of course means nothing necessarily for Days).
Online Profile Goto Top

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

Please be Carrie or Taylor. I never though I'd say this, but I want Taylor to come back. She had chemistry with Brady, and they'd be a great couple. Also, she could be paired with Lucas. Carrie, I want her back for Rafe so that Sami can be with Lucas. I'd be happy with Safe, though.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

I would love Bill, Laura, Bo, Shawn/Belle, Phillip, Carrie, Greta or Arianna! Please no Melanie LOL.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Duel roles for Matt Ashford! Sigh, Matt. You have to stop coming up with better ideas than this show could EVER come up with. I would loooooove to get the chance to see evil Matt Ashford back on DAYS as Peter Blake pretending to be Jack. MA is deliciously creepy on The Bay. Plus everyone knows duel roles = EMMY. If you're a good actor. I feel this would be almost stealing the exact plot of General Hospital with Faison and Duke Lavery with Ian Buchanan playing duel roles, but who cares??

I really really wish the show would bring back John Martin as Bill Horton. He was one of the best parts of Alice's Memorial, IMO. He had chemistry with every person he shared scenes with and I have no idea how the show didn't decide to sign him long-term. I don't think this casting rumor has anything to do with him, but the show really missed that opportunity and they should fix it.

If DAYS has the brains to get Susan Flannery as Laura Horton I would literally never question them again. This would be a huge get and not cheap at all though so I don't see this happening. Don't really see why she would leave B&B for DAYS anyway either. I hope this rumor doesn't fall flat because there are plenty of places for DAYS to go with this.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

I feel like Nathan should come back, or Carly. I think that could be really interesting. If Carly returns, I'm rooting for her and Daniel.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lil
Member Avatar

^ I'd rather poke my eyeballs repeatedly with sharp pencils than have to watch Mark Hapka try to act again lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic