Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jason47's Christmas in Salem Sneak Peeks; THU. 12/20 UPDATES
Topic Started: Nov 13 2012, 07:48 PM (67,966 Views)
The Scorpion
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Nov 17 2012, 10:34 AM
Jason47
Nov 16 2012, 11:53 PM
Nude
Am I the only one intrigued by this hint.....care to give us a little more info, Jason?
Nude? Love scenes on Christmas or Christmas Day? I can see some characters who could make love! :D
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

I wa pretty sure Kayla brought Joey home with her already. I thought Caroline was babysitting him at times. How old would Joey be? Not that old IMO Was I wrong?

In that case, I would now assume that is would be JJ. "Welcome home" to Joey wouldn't make any sense unless forgot to tell us that she had shipped him off to Steve. And with J&A not being on as regulars, I don't see Alexander coming back for any meaningful interaction.

I think I will stick with JJ as the 'child' returning home to Salem.
Perhaps Julie and Doug bring him home/send him home as an Xmas surprise for Jennifer, Not that she would care.
I would love to here her calling him "Jack" just one time......although I do prefer JJ.

camera shy

arvani01
Nov 17 2012, 05:45 PM
Jason47
Nov 16 2012, 11:53 PM
Nude
Hopefully...EJ / Sami come together and decide to move forward as a couple?
My eyes! My eyes!

Kriss4

LanaluvsBroe
Nov 17 2012, 10:37 PM
Kriss4
Nov 17 2012, 08:51 PM
I think it's Joe, finally. Kayla's been back in town for almost a year, and I think it's time we meet her son, since Stephanie's away. JJ will be coming soon though..probably January.

I do hope someone at days watches this board, though, and considers introducing Alexander.

I'm glad if it's Joe. I want to see Kayla more.
Joe doesn't serve any purpose now storyline-wise. JJ does. Since Dannifer have no story on their own, they need outside interference to generate any form of interest. In comes JJ to tear mommy dearest a new one. I am still hoping Chloe's involvement with Daniel will be short-lived. Real Chloe wouldn't give Daniel a second glance. Plus Brady is going to need someone to save him from Kristen.
Yeah, but we don't know that. Maybe Joe's having difficulty with Steve's absence. Maybe Kayla's struggles as a single mom will get some attention. All we see with Jennifer is her chasing after Dan just a couple of months after jack's death. of course, if we're talking struggles for a single mom, there's more than enough material to go around for Kayla AND Jen.

Besides, we KNOW JJ is coming. We know he's on his way. We just dont know when he was cast. I don't think he'll be here in time for Christmas. It will take more time and thought to cast a role for an angry teen with issues who'll have heavy story right off the bat than it will to cast a small boy for some Christmas scenes with his mommy, who is probably missing his daddy.

I don't know. I just know I will welcome the opportunity to see Joe AND JJ.

I'd just like to see more of Kayla and what she's going through. I'd also like to see someone give Jennifer some grief over her lightning fast relationship with Daniel. If I can get both Joe AND JJ, I'm good with that. And if I can get Alexander in the next few months, too, I would be even better.

karoline
Member Avatar

I miss seeing a real home on this show. I am sick and tired of these mansions. Where is Hope`s house? John & Marlenas`s house? I am so done with these coffee shops and common grounds...
It`s Christmas, people normally celebrate Christmas at home, not in some coffee shop or outside one!

Kriss4

karoline
Nov 18 2012, 10:25 AM
I miss seeing a real home on this show. I am sick and tired of these mansions. Where is Hope`s house? John & Marlenas`s house? I am so done with these coffee shops and common grounds...
It`s Christmas, people normally celebrate Christmas at home, not in some coffee shop or outside one!
That would be nice, wouldn't it, karoline?

It's strange when we see these obviously private and sensitive conversations taking place in public places when they'd be better suited to a home setting.

annie21

Shick
Nov 17 2012, 03:14 PM
annie21
Nov 14 2012, 12:23 AM
My guess is that Melanie is back for a brief Christmas visit.

Posted Image
Lol! Didn't mean to stress you out with that guess!

Not to worry, the clue that the child is played by the real-life offspring of a former Days actor basically rules out Melanie. You're safe... for now. :)

annie21

Jason47
Nov 17 2012, 04:30 PM
Sparrow: The thought of the last scene of the episode being with Eric and Nicole inside the church makes me very happy.

That's not the last scene though. That's only the end of Act Four. There are still Acts 5, 6 and 7 to be posted!
Yikes! And just as I was beginning to relax that Dannifer looked like a no-show on Christmas -- with Daniel at the Kiriakis mansion and Jennifer at the Horton house. But of course, they'll probably wind up together at the end of the episode -- just like last year. Sorry, but that considerably dampens any Christmas spirit I might have surrounding this show.

Thanks, anyway, Jason.

ETA: Yes, now that I look at the clues, I can guess that the Intercut in Act 2 is a phone conversation between Jennifer and Maggie or Daniel (between the Horton and Kiriakis houses). And the Act 4 scene of Daniel in the Kiriakis foyer is probably with Maggie as she persuades him to come with her to the Horton tree trimming. Yup, that's what we'll get, Maggie egging on her Eggbaby as usual. <<rolls eyes>>

Edited by annie21, Nov 18 2012, 10:56 AM.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

cord08
Nov 17 2012, 10:57 PM
LanaluvsBroe
Nov 17 2012, 10:37 PM
Kriss4
Nov 17 2012, 08:51 PM
I think it's Joe, finally. Kayla's been back in town for almost a year, and I think it's time we meet her son, since Stephanie's away. JJ will be coming soon though..probably January.

I do hope someone at days watches this board, though, and considers introducing Alexander.

I'm glad if it's Joe. I want to see Kayla more.
Joe doesn't serve any purpose now storyline-wise. JJ does. Since Dannifer have no story on their own, they need outside interference to generate any form of interest. In comes JJ to tear mommy dearest a new one. I am still hoping Chloe's involvement with Daniel will be short-lived. Real Chloe wouldn't give Daniel a second glance. Plus Brady is going to need someone to save him from Kristen.
JJ would make more sense, but I question the timing. The much discussed casting call for "David" (which sounded like JJ) came out sometime last month, correct? If that's true, the Christmas scenes would have already been taped before an actor was hired.
Days has showed recently that they can keep casting a secret. Remember Stefano's return post Daysaster? We didn't even know Joe had filmed any scenes. So JJ might have been cast in September and the videos released were the rejects. Judging by their acting, I certainly wouldn't be surprised.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

annie21
Nov 18 2012, 10:48 AM
Jason47
Nov 17 2012, 04:30 PM
Sparrow: The thought of the last scene of the episode being with Eric and Nicole inside the church makes me very happy.

That's not the last scene though. That's only the end of Act Four. There are still Acts 5, 6 and 7 to be posted!
Yikes! And just as I was beginning to relax that Dannifer looked like a no-show on Christmas -- with Daniel at the Kiriakis mansion and Jennifer at the Horton house. But of course, they'll probably wind up together at the end of the episode -- just like last year. Sorry, but that considerably dampens any Christmas spirit I might have surrounding this show.

Thanks, anyway, Jason.

ETA: Yes, now that I look at the clues, I can guess that the Intercut in Act 2 is a phone conversation between Jennifer and Maggie or Daniel (between the Horton and Kiriakis houses). And the Act 4 scene of Daniel in the Kiriakis foyer is probably with Maggie as she persuades him to come with her to the Horton tree trimming. Yup, that's what we'll get, Maggie egging on her Eggbaby as usual. <<rolls eyes>>

You know Maggie will bring her eggbaby to the Horton house. After all he has an ornament now. But he better not come anywhere near Jack's ornament. I suspect we'll see a moment of sadness from Jennifer as she hangs Jack's ornament just to show us that she's still "mourning". :eyeroll:

Kriss4

It doesn't feel like she's mourning.That's why I have such a hard time with her.

I look at Abe and I see his sadness over Lexie. I look at Kayla and hear her make remarks about keeping busy and I know it's because she's in the midst of a divorce and needs a distraction. She's been back in town for almost a year and she's still alone.

Then I see Jennifer and her obsessive interest in Daniel, and I think jack deserved better.

Jason47
Member Avatar

Dreamer
Nov 18 2012, 08:48 AM
"Welcome home" to Joey wouldn't make any sense unless forgot to tell us that she had shipped him off to Steve.
Alexander hasn't been seen since 1991, Jack Jr. since 2006 and Joey since 2009. I would use "Welcome home" regarding any of those three.

Jason47
Member Avatar

SUNDAY 11/18 UPDATE:

Christmas Eve Info:
TEASER ACT:
T-A: Horton Living Room/Foyer/Ext. (Jennifer, Doug, Julie)
T-B: Horton Town Square (Kristen, ?, Brady, Nicole, Xs)
T-C: Kiriakis Mansion/Foyer/Ext. (Maggie, Victor, Daniel, ?)
T-D: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick)
T-E: ? (Eric, ?, Roman)
T-F: ? (Hope, Ciara)
T-G: Coffee House (Sonny, Will, ?, Adrienne, Xs)
T-H: ? (Sami, ?, Johnny, Sydney)
FLASHCUTS # 11986-7-C (OAD: 12/21/12)

ACT ONE:
1-A: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick)
1-B: Kiriakis Mansion/Foyer (Maggie, Victor, Daniel, ?, Justin, Adrienne, Sonny, ?)
1-C: ? (Sami, ?, ?, Johnny, Sydney)
1-D: Horton Town Square (Kristen, ?, Brady, ?, Xs)

ACT TWO:
2-A: St. Luke's Church (Eric, ?, ?)
2-B: Horton Living Room/Foyer (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick, ?, ?)
2-C: Horton Living Room (?)
Intercut: ? (?, ?)
2-D: Kiriakis Mansion (Maggie, Victor, Daniel, Justin, Adrienne, Sonny, ?)
2-E: Horton Town Square (Kristen, ?, Brady, ?, Xs)
2-F: ? (Sami, ?, ?, Johnny, Sydney)

ACT THREE:
3-A: Kiriakis Mansion (Maggie, Victor, Daniel, Justin, Adrienne, Sonny, ?, ?)
3-B: Horton Town Square (Kristen, ?, ?, Xs)
3-C: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick, Lucas, ?, ?, ?, ?)
3-D: ? (Caroline, ?, ?, Kristen, Kayla, Marlena, John, ?, ?, ?, ?)

ACT FOUR:
4-A: Kiriakis Mansion Foyer (Daniel, ?)
4-B: Horton Living Room/Foyer (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick, Lucas, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)
FLASHBACK # 11985-7-C (OAD: 12/20/12)
4-C: Horton Town Square: Outdoor Cafe (?, ?, Xs)
4-D: St. Luke's Church (Eric, ?)

ACT FIVE:
5-A: St. Luke's Church (Eric, ?)
5-B: Horton Town Square: Outdoor Cafe (?, ?, Xs)
Intercut: Insert shot of photograph
FLASHBACK # 11986-2-D (OAD: 12/21/12)
5-C: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick, Lucas, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)
Intercut: Insert shot of ?: ? (?)
HORTON ORNAMENTS ARE ADDED TO TREE

WELCOME HOME, SON
The son of one of these characters (Jack, Justin or Steve) is returning to "Days of Our Lives" this December. Find out who it is next week! Will it be Alexander, Jack Jr. or Joe??
The actor playing this role is the real-life son of someone who appeared on "Days" sometime between 2004 and 2005.

LovingDays

is he coming only for x-mas?

Kriss4

Jason47
Nov 18 2012, 02:14 PM
Dreamer
Nov 18 2012, 08:48 AM
"Welcome home" to Joey wouldn't make any sense unless forgot to tell us that she had shipped him off to Steve.
Alexander hasn't been seen since 1991, Jack Jr. since 2006 and Joey since 2009. I would use "Welcome home" regarding any of those three.
I'm glad if they're casting Joey. Yes, he's been in town, but he hasn't been seen since Kayla was in the hospital after Hope accidentally shot her in 2009. Why shouldn't we get to see him, finally? I'm hoping it gives Kayla a little chance for some story.

I'm also glad they're casting JJ.

It doesn't have to be either/or with regard to Joe and jj. It can be both, and I think it will be.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

what is Xs?

Jason47
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Nov 18 2012, 03:08 PM
what is Xs?
Extras.

Kriss4

I'd love to know whose son the actor is, lol.
Edited by Kriss4, Nov 18 2012, 03:13 PM.

concerned
Member Avatar

Now here is a group of people I like to see together...

arvani01

concerned
Nov 18 2012, 03:21 PM

Now here is a group of people I like to see together...
Maybe Rafe?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply