Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jason47's Christmas in Salem Sneak Peeks; THU. 12/20 UPDATES
Topic Started: Nov 13 2012, 07:48 PM (66,747 Views)
angie37
Member Avatar

Fingers crossed that Eric and Nicole don't just share a scene or two together.....

... and that it is JJ coming back!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

arvani01
Nov 18 2012, 03:25 PM
concerned
Nov 18 2012, 03:21 PM
T-B: Horton Town Square (Kristen, ?, Brady, Nicole, Xs)

Now here is a group of people I like to see together...
Maybe Rafe?
The lord giveth and the lord taketh away..... why destroy my one scene of happiness.

If I get my choice I'm voting Kate.
Edited by concerned, Nov 18 2012, 03:29 PM.

arvani01

TEASER ACT:
T-A: Horton Living Room/Foyer/Ext. (Jennifer, Doug, Julie)
T-B: Horton Town Square (Kristen, Rafe, Brady, Nicole, Xs)
T-C: Kiriakis Mansion/Foyer/Ext. (Maggie, Victor, Daniel, Lucas)
T-D: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick)
T-E: ? (Eric, Marlena, Roman)
T-F: ? (Hope, Ciara)
T-G: Coffee House (Sonny, Will, Justin, Adrienne, Xs)
T-H: ? (Sami, EJ, Johnny, Sydney)
FLASHCUTS # 11986-7-C (OAD: 12/21/12)

ACT ONE:
1-A: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick)
1-B: Kiriakis Mansion/Foyer (Maggie, Victor, Daniel, Lucas, Justin, Adrienne, Sonny, Will)
1-C: Apt (Sami, EJ, Allie, Johnny, Sydney)
1-D: Horton Town Square (Kristen, ?, Brady, ?, Xs)

ACT TWO:
2-A: St. Luke's Church (Eric, ?, ?)
2-B: Horton Living Room/Foyer (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick, Gabi,Abiligal)
2-C: Horton Living Room (?)
Intercut: ? (?, ?)
2-D: Kiriakis Mansion (Maggie, Victor, Daniel, Justin, Adrienne, Sonny, Will)
2-E: Horton Town Square (Kristen, ?, Brady, ?, Xs)
2-F: ? (Sami, EJ, Allie , Johnny, Sydney)

ACT THREE:
3-A: Kiriakis Mansion (Maggie, Victor, Daniel, Justin, Adrienne, Sonny, ?, ?)
3-B: Horton Town Square (Kristen, ?, ?, Xs)
3-C: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick, Lucas, ?, ?, ?, ?)
3-D: ? (Caroline, Hope , Ciara, Kristen, Kayla, Marlena, John, Roman, ?, ?, ?)

ACT FOUR:
4-A: Kiriakis Mansion Foyer (Daniel, ?)
4-B: Horton Living Room/Foyer (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick, Lucas, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)
FLASHBACK # 11985-7-C (OAD: 12/20/12)
4-C: Horton Town Square: Outdoor Cafe (?, ?, Xs)
4-D: St. Luke's Church (Eric, Nicole)

ACT FIVE:
5-A: St. Luke's Church (Eric, Nicole)
5-B: Horton Town Square: Outdoor Cafe (?, ?, Xs)
Intercut: Insert shot of photograph
FLASHBACK # 11986-2-D (OAD: 12/21/12)
5-C: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick, Lucas, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)
Intercut: Insert shot of ?: ? (?)
HORTON ORNAMENTS ARE ADDED TO TREE

Edited by arvani01, Nov 18 2012, 04:01 PM.

BradyB

It's going to be nice to see the church again!!! Glad the set was still around

stormymac
Member Avatar

arvani01
Nov 18 2012, 03:47 PM
TEASER ACT:

Why would Lucas be at the Kiriakis Mansion?

annie21

I think it will be Joe who will show up for Christmas and JJ will come back to town sometime after the holidays.

As to the question of the two characters who are nude in the Christmas episode....hmm. I'm going to rule out anyone in the senior set: Doug/Julie, Victor/Maggie. Also Tomlin seems to be ageist and anti-married couples when it comes to love scenes, so I'll also rule out John/Marlena and Justin/Adrienne. Probaly not Abe/Kayla. I also doubt the two nudes are any of the little kids splashing around in the bathtub.

So that leaves:
Sami and somebody (take your pick)
Brady and Kristen
Nick and Gabi
Dannifer
WilSon
Chad and Abby (or maybe Abby and nuCameron)
Eric and Nicole

Am I leaving out anyone?

Not sure why the writers are opting for a nude scene on Christmas Day. Traditionally, Christmas is for the Santa visit (at the hospital, not HTS) and the Horton Tree trimming. A nude scene would make better sense on New Year's Eve, imo. But, then again, with these writers, whoever is sleeping together on Christmas Day might be broken up by New Year's and moved on to another flavor of the month.

Edited to delete erroneous references to Christmas eve locations.

Edited by annie21, Nov 18 2012, 07:22 PM.

camera shy

stormymac
Nov 18 2012, 04:44 PM
arvani01
TEASER ACT:

Maggie is his aunt ......well his aunt by marriage.
Edited by camera shy, Nov 18 2012, 06:06 PM.

stormymac
Member Avatar

camera shy
Nov 18 2012, 06:06 PM
stormymac
Nov 18 2012, 04:44 PM
arvani01
TEASER ACT:

Maggie is his aunt ......well his aunt by marriage.

I know that, I just find it odd that Lucas would be at the Kiriakis Mansion on Christmas Eve rather than somewhere like the Horton's or Sami's or wherever Kate is. Oh well, maybe he's there looking for Will.

Evan
Member Avatar

It'd be cool if Jennifer got a visit from the ghost of Jack this Christmas LOL

gailwinters
Member Avatar

annie21
Nov 18 2012, 05:58 PM
I think it will be Joe who will show up for Christmas and JJ will come back to town sometime after the holidays.

As to the question of the two characters who are nude in this episode....hmm. Well, if we go with the locations identified in the first part of the episode, that might offer a clue. I doubt the nude scene happens at HTS or St. Luke's or the Coffee House. Sami's location at the beginning is still unknown. But if she's at a skating rink or the Brady pub, then that's an unlikely place for a nude scene. So, that leaves the Horton Living Room and the Kiriakis Mansion as among the location choices disclosed thus far. I'm going to guess that the scene takes place in either Act 6 or Act 7 and it's in a location that has yet to be revealed.

As for possible nude pairings, I'm going to rule out anyone in the senior set: Doug/Julie, Victor/Maggie. Also Tomlin seems to be ageist and anti-married couples when it comes to love scenes, so I'll also rule out John/Marlena and Justin/Adrienne. Probaly not Abe/Kayla. I also doubt the two nudes are any of the little kids splashing around in the bathtub.

So that leaves:
Brady and Kristen
Nick and Gabi
Dannifer
WilSon
Eric and Nicole

Am I leaving out anyone?

Not sure why the writers are opting for a nude scene on Christmas Day. Traditionally, Christmas is for the Santa visit (at the hospital, not HTS) and the Horton Tree trimming. A nude scene would make better sense on New Year's Eve, imo. But, then again, with these writers, whoever is sleeping together on Christmas Day might be broken up by New Year's and moved on to another flavor of the month.

Jason is giving us set locations for each act of Christmas Eve, but the nude characters appear on Christmas Day.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

All I want for Christmas is...NO EJAMI!

annie21

gailwinters
Nov 18 2012, 06:46 PM
annie21
Nov 18 2012, 05:58 PM

As to the question of the two characters who are nude in this episode....hmm. Well, if we go with the locations identified in the first part of the episode, that might offer a clue. I doubt the nude scene happens at HTS or St. Luke's or the Coffee House. Sami's location at the beginning is still unknown. But if she's at a skating rink or the Brady pub, then that's an unlikely place for a nude scene. So, that leaves the Horton Living Room and the Kiriakis Mansion as among the location choices disclosed thus far. I'm going to guess that the scene takes place in either Act 6 or Act 7 and it's in a location that has yet to be revealed.

As for possible nude pairings, I'm going to rule out anyone in the senior set: Doug/Julie, Victor/Maggie. Also Tomlin seems to be ageist and anti-married couples when it comes to love scenes, so I'll also rule out John/Marlena and Justin/Adrienne. Probaly not Abe/Kayla. I also doubt the two nudes are any of the little kids splashing around in the bathtub.

So that leaves:
Brady and Kristen
Nick and Gabi
Dannifer
WilSon
Eric and Nicole

Am I leaving out anyone?

Jason is giving us set locations for each act of Christmas Eve, but the nude characters appear on Christmas Day.
Thanks for clarifying. It's a little confusing on his website, where the scene-by-scene info is under "Soon it will be Christmas Day." But I see the Christmas Day stuff later, which thus far includes the Horton House, HTS and the hospital as locations.

Oh, well, my comment about the Christmas Day nude scene still stands. And I think the possible pairing are still pretty much the ones in play. I hope others will correct or add to the list as they prefer.

Edited by annie21, Nov 18 2012, 07:25 PM.

Lynnerbest

This is my first time posting:wave: I'm kind of new to this but can somebody tell me what flashcuts means :unsure:

Sparrow

I'm going to guess that the two nudes are either Dannifer or Samiwhomever. Tptb have this uncanny trick of doing the exact opposite of what I want to see.

annie21

Sparrow
Nov 18 2012, 07:25 PM
I'm going to guess that the two nudes are either Dannifer or Samiwhomever. Tptb have this uncanny trick of doing the exact opposite of what I want to see.
I agree... on both counts.

We've seen that the writers essentially bet the farm on an A-story for Dannifer during November sweeps. They'll use that same logic to conclude that viewers will eat up a Dannifer reunion at Christmas time. Basically, the show's writers and executives are clueless.

six
Member Avatar

concerned
Nov 18 2012, 03:28 PM
arvani01
Nov 18 2012, 03:25 PM
concerned
Nov 18 2012, 03:21 PM
T-B: Horton Town Square (Kristen, ?, Brady, Nicole, Xs)

Now here is a group of people I like to see together...
Maybe Rafe?
The lord giveth and the lord taketh away..... why destroy my one scene of happiness.

If I get my choice I'm voting Kate.
Kristen, Nicole and Kate? I would DIE.

Kriss4

I don't know too many posters who are very attached to Dan and Jen as a couple. Even if they liked them the first time around, a lot of people have been turned off by Jennifer's failure to really mourn Jack and they think Dan and Jen's renewed relationship has unfolded far too quickly. It's not appealing...and Jennifer's behavior in particular has been tough to watch. She's been acting un-Jennifer like for more than a few weeks.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

From Jason's last update, it looks like everyone is on the Christmas Eve episode except for Abe, Billie, Cameron, Chad, Kate, Stefano and Theo. Am I missing someone?

concerned
Member Avatar

Sparrow
Nov 18 2012, 07:25 PM
It will be Dannifer.

concerned
Member Avatar

LonePirate
Nov 18 2012, 07:46 PM
From Jason's last update, it looks like everyone is on the Christmas Eve episode except for Abe, Billie, Cameron, Chad, Kate, Stefano and Theo. Am I missing someone?
I thought Stefano was going to be there in Santa Hat?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply