Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jason47's Christmas in Salem Sneak Peeks; THU. 12/20 UPDATES
Topic Started: Nov 13 2012, 07:48 PM (67,581 Views)
Kriss4

How old is bryan's son? Too old?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

talbab1994
Member Avatar

If it's one of Justin and Adrienne's boys, they would be in their 20's. Jackson (Sonny) is the youngest by a few years. Alexander would be about 23 years old if they don't do anything with his age. The twins would be about one year younger. I think it's JJ personally.

Kriss4

I don't think it's JJ, because I think he was cast more recently, so I think he won't appear until at least January.

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

Daysdegrassi
Nov 18 2012, 07:09 PM
All I want for Christmas is...NO EJAMI!
That works for me. I also want Ej boiled in his own pudding with a stake of holly driven into his heart. :D
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lumifan4life

When they say appeared in 2004/2005 does that mean they are no longer on the show? If the actor is still on the show then AS has an 8 year old son and BD has a 12 or 13 year old I think. Then there's MR's 15 year old. Let's see who else....

JerseyGirl59
Member Avatar

Matt Cedeno and his wife, Erica, had a girl..but not sure exactly when she was born

Helpless Romantic

lumifan4life
Nov 18 2012, 10:53 PM
When they say appeared in 2004/2005 does that mean they are no longer on the show? If the actor is still on the show then AS has an 8 year old son and BD has a 12 or 13 year old I think. Then there's MR's 15 year old. Let's see who else....
Could it be one of MA's daughters? I think they made appearances in past xmas episodes, maybe just the younger one this time. :shrug:
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Nov 18 2012, 11:00 PM.

JerseyGirl59
Member Avatar

Kriss4
Nov 18 2012, 10:47 PM
How old is bryan's son? Too old?
I think he's in his early teens or close to that age

Kriss4

Jason says its someone's son.

lumifan4life

Helpless Romantic
Nov 18 2012, 10:57 PM
lumifan4life
Could it be one of MA's daughters? I think they made appearances in past xmas episodes, maybe just the younger one this time. :shrug:
It's not a girl, it's one of the boys.

lumifan4life

Judi Evans also has a son who would be about 16 I think. And she played Bonnie Lockhart in 2004.

Helpless Romantic

lumifan4life
Nov 18 2012, 11:03 PM
Helpless Romantic
Nov 18 2012, 10:57 PM
lumifan4life
It's not a girl, it's one of the boys.
Is the actor/ actress currently on DAYS? Maybe MR' son or one of KA's sons?
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Nov 18 2012, 11:07 PM.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I don't think it's any of Justin's sons. Like others have said, they're in their 20s and I think it would've been harder to keep those castings under warps. Way harder than it is for child actors. It has to be JJ or Joe. I'm betting Joe. He'll probably be a 5 year old that comes running through the pub and into Kayla or Caroline's arms or something like that.

bomber
Member Avatar

Is that intercut to photo in Act 5 the picture of Jack? Don't tell me it's still there at Christmas? It better not be there when Dannifer have sex again! Speaking of that ,my money is on Sonny and Will as the naked couple. I don't think it will be Dannifer because I would have thought Jen would spend Christmas Day with Abby. Same with Safe. Surely Sami will spend the day with her kids.

Jason47
Member Avatar

six
Nov 18 2012, 09:13 PM
Jason has narrowed the timeline down even further and said "The actor playing this role is the real-life son of someone who appeared on "Days" sometime between 2004 and 2005."

Does that include day players?
It includes those who appeared in many episodes.

Jason47
Member Avatar

annie21
Nov 18 2012, 09:57 PM
So, Jason, would we be able to readily recognize the actor's name? Or is it someone relatively obscure like the guy who played Tek during that time?

Tek was a contract character, so I don't consider that to be an obscure role. In 47 years on the show, "Days" has only had around 310 contract actors.

Jason47
Member Avatar

Helpless Romantic
Nov 18 2012, 11:06 PM
Is the actor/ actress currently on DAYS? Maybe MR' son or one of KA's sons?
Tuesday is the reveal day...so you don't have much more time to wait to find out!

annie21

Jason47
Nov 18 2012, 11:34 PM
annie21
Nov 18 2012, 09:57 PM
So, Jason, would we be able to readily recognize the actor's name? Or is it someone relatively obscure like the guy who played Tek during that time?

Tek was a contract character, so I don't consider that to be an obscure role. In 47 years on the show, "Days" has only had around 310 contract actors.
I agree. The role of Tek isn't obscure. But for me, the name of the actor doesn't readily come to mind. That's what I meant. Oh well, I guess we'll have to wait until Tuesday.

Thanks, Jason!

Jason47
Member Avatar

annie21
Nov 18 2012, 11:48 PM
I agree. The role of Tek isn't obscure. But for me, the name of the actor doesn't readily come to mind. That's what I meant. Oh well, I guess we'll have to wait until Tuesday.

Thanks, Jason!

You're welcome.

You didn't think I'd make it easy to guess it now, did you??

trojangal
Member Avatar

What about Martha Madison doesn't she have a young son ?
She was on Days in the 2000's

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply