Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jason47's Christmas in Salem Sneak Peeks; THU. 12/20 UPDATES
Topic Started: Nov 13 2012, 07:48 PM (67,591 Views)
Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Didn't Alexis Thorpe have a kid a few years ago?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Will&Sonny

Alexis Thorpe's son was just born in 2011, from what I've read, so he's not old enough to qualify for any of the roles.

I haven't been able to find any references to children when I've searched for information about Martha Madison, but that doesn't mean that they don't exist.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

bomber
Nov 18 2012, 11:15 PM
Is that intercut to photo in Act 5 the picture of Jack? Don't tell me it's still there at Christmas? It better not be there when Dannifer have sex again! Speaking of that ,my money is on Sonny and Will as the naked couple. I don't think it will be Dannifer because I would have thought Jen would spend Christmas Day with Abby. Same with Safe. Surely Sami will spend the day with her kids.
Since when has Jennifer cared about spending time with her children? This is the same woman who was moaning to Hope about not being able to spend Thanksgiving with Daniel last year because she was with Jack & Abby. I wouldn't put it past her to spend Christmas with Dr. Douche.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

These scene by scene previews without any dialogue from Jason are far more entertaining than the official spoilers released by the show. Maybe the promotion and PR people at Days should take notice and re-invent how their publicize upcoming episodes.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Nov 18 2012, 10:02 PM
Kriss4
Nov 18 2012, 08:58 PM
Stephen nichols has three kids. Two daughters, Vanessa and Dylan, and a son, Aaron. Aaron has been on Days lots of times, starting in 1987. Aaron played young Stevie Johnson in flashbacks to Steve's troubled childhood, which featured an abusive father. But Aaron is probably in his early thirties by now, much too old for joe.

Mary Beth has three children. She has two sons, Danny and Matthew. Danny was born in 1987, making him about 25. Matthew was born in 1992, I think, so he's twenty...both too old to play joe.
Both Dee and Drake have sons and correct me if I'm wrong but I do believe they have appeared on Days. I know Dee's stepson made an appearance during the PTSD storyline during the Vets episode. He was really good too.
Not stepson, he was the son of her surrogate mother. But they do consider each other family :) She only has a step daughter (by her now ex-husband). And her sons have already been on the show, and I believe Drake's kids have all been on the show too. Christmas (hospital readings) shows for all.
Edited by The Room Stops, Nov 19 2012, 02:19 PM.

granolagirl
Member Avatar

Kriss4
Mary Beth has three children. She has two sons, Danny and Matthew. Danny was born in 1987, making him about 25. Matthew was born in 1992, I think, so he's twenty...both too old to play joe.
Didn't one of MBE's sons do some extra work on the show? I thought it was during the period when she wasn't on, maybe late 2009 or 2010 before she came back to recur in the fall. I can't remember which one.

andromeda

So, would I be correct in saying that there is hardly any John and Marlena? :(

guessgirl
Member Avatar

andromeda
Nov 19 2012, 02:38 PM
So, would I be correct in saying that there is hardly any John and Marlena? :(
I believe there is some of John/Marlena. A couple of pages back Jason said so.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

MONDAY 11/19 UPDATE:

Christmas Eve Info:
TEASER ACT:
T-A: Horton Living Room/Foyer/Ext. (Jennifer, Doug, Julie)
T-B: Horton Town Square (Kristen, ?, Brady, Nicole, Xs)
T-C: Kiriakis Mansion/Foyer/Ext. (Maggie, Victor, Daniel, ?)
T-D: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick)
T-E: St. Luke's Church (Eric, Marlena, Roman)
T-F: ? (Hope, Ciara)
T-G: Coffee House (Sonny, Will, Justin, Adrienne, Xs)
T-H: ? (Sami, ?, Johnny, Sydney)
FLASHCUTS # 11986-7-C (OAD: 12/21/12)

ACT ONE:
1-A: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick)
1-B: Kiriakis Mansion/Foyer (Maggie, Victor, Daniel, ?, Justin, Adrienne, Sonny, Will)
1-C: ? (Sami, ?, ?, Johnny, Sydney)
1-D: Horton Town Square (Kristen, ?, Brady, ?, Xs)

ACT TWO:
2-A: St. Luke's Church (Eric, Marlena, ?)
2-B: Horton Living Room/Foyer (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick, Lucas, Allie)
2-C: Horton Living Room (?)
Intercut: ? (?, ?)
2-D: Kiriakis Mansion (Maggie, Victor, Daniel, Justin, Adrienne, Sonny, Will)
2-E: Horton Town Square (Kristen, ?, Brady, ?, Xs)
2-F: ? (Sami, ?, ?, Johnny, Sydney)

ACT THREE:
3-A: Kiriakis Mansion (Maggie, Victor, Daniel, Justin, Adrienne, Sonny, Will, ?)
3-B: Horton Town Square (Kristen, ?, ?, Xs)
3-C: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick, Lucas, ?, ?, ?, Allie)
3-D: ? (Caroline, ?, ?, Kristen, Kayla, Marlena, John, Roman, ?, ?, ?)

ACT FOUR:
4-A: Kiriakis Mansion Foyer (Daniel, ?)
4-B: Horton Living Room/Foyer (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick, Lucas, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, Allie)
FLASHBACK # 11985-7-C (OAD: 12/20/12)
4-C: Horton Town Square: Outdoor Cafe (?, ?, Xs)
4-D: St. Luke's Church (Eric, ?)

ACT FIVE:
5-A: St. Luke's Church (Eric, ?)
5-B: Horton Town Square: Outdoor Cafe (?, ?, Xs)
Intercut: Insert shot of photograph
FLASHBACK # 11986-2-D (OAD: 12/21/12)
5-C: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick, Lucas, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, Allie)
Intercut: Insert shot of ?: ? (?)
HORTON ORNAMENTS ARE ADDED TO TREE

ACT SIX:
6-A: Horton Town Square: Outdoor Cafe (?, ?, Xs)
6-B: Horton Town Square: Private Area (?)
Intercut: Insert Shot of ?'s Phone: Video: ? (?, ?)
6-C: ? (Caroline, ?, Kayla, Marlena, John, Roman, ?, ?, ?)
6-D: Kiriakis Mansion/Foyer (?, Justin, Adrienne)
FLASHBACK # 11982-7-A (OAD: 12/17/12)
6-E: ? (?, ?)
Intercut: Insert Shot of ?'s Phone with ?
6-F: ? (?)
Intercut: Insert Shot of ?'s Phone with ?
6-G: ? (?)

WELCOME HOME, SON
The son of one of these characters (Jack, Justin or Steve) is returning to "Days of Our Lives" this December. Find out who it is on Tuesday, November 20! Will it be Alexander, Jack Jr. or Joe??
The actor playing this role is the real-life son of someone who appeared on "Days" sometime between 2004 and 2005.

supercool74
Member Avatar

Well, at least I know Sonny and Will are together for Christmas. :D

Will&Sonny

I'm very happy that we now have confirmation that Will and Sonny are together at the Kiriakis mansion. I was hoping that we'd get more than just one brief scene at Common Grounds.

Also, the fact that Sonny (presumably) invited Will to the Kiriakis mansion has led me to suspect (and hope) that Will might also invite Sonny to the Horton house later that episode. This naturally led to a vision of Sonny being given an ornament on the tree; while I don't expect that to happen this year (it's probably far too early), the very thought of that one day happening makes me giddy, for some reason. :lol:

Now, Jason, just confirm that Will and Sonny are the naked couple and I'll be on cloud nine! :cloud9:

(Saying, then emoting, "cloud nine" = the Internet version of Brick's whispering tic on The Middle? I digress....)
Edited by Will&Sonny, Nov 19 2012, 04:48 PM.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

The Room Stops
Nov 19 2012, 02:17 PM
LanaluvsBroe
Kriss4
Stephen nichols has three kids. Two daughters, Vanessa and Dylan, and a son, Aaron. Aaron has been on Days lots of times, starting in 1987. Aaron played young Stevie Johnson in flashbacks to Steve's troubled childhood, which featured an abusive father. But Aaron is probably in his early thirties by now, much too old for joe.

Both Dee and Drake have sons and correct me if I'm wrong but I do believe they have appeared on Days. I know Dee's stepson made an appearance during the PTSD storyline during the Vets episode. He was really good too.
Not stepson, he was the son of her surrogate mother. But they do consider each other family :) She only has a step daughter (by her now ex-husband). And her sons have already been on the show, and I believe Drake's kids have all been on the show too. Christmas (hospital readings) shows for all.
Thanks for the correction :) I hope we get to see more of Dee's sons.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Act Six certainly sounds very interesting now, especially since it seems to be so out of place for this episode. We may have a mystery or a scandal on our hands now.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Is Stefano coming back for xmas? could he be in Act six?

Will&Sonny

Yeah, I'm leaning toward Stefano, as well. We know he'll be in a Santa hat in one of the episodes. We also know, based on spoilers elsewhere, that Kate's going to go to Europe to see him, so he'll (presumably) be on-screen starting in early December (instead of just being a disembodied voice on the other end of a phone call). We just don't know when he's going to leave Europe and return to Salem.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Nov 19 2012, 04:49 PM
The Room Stops
Nov 19 2012, 02:17 PM
LanaluvsBroe
Kriss4

Thanks for the correction :) I hope we get to see more of Dee's sons.
I don't they have any interest in the acting thing. Her oldest is going to college in Paris (oh, couldn't we all?) and her youngest seems more a science-person (at least that's what she's always said before). But it'd be nice to have the whole hospital thing back, wouldn't it? The Christmas story for the children's wing was always so Christmas-y. You know, until Chloe took over the reading. I know you love her, but reading the Christmas story? Just, no. Legend-legend-legendary characters should do that.

John or Justin could do it this year... but they'd probably have Daniel do it, so we might be better off with it gone.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Good Lord NO to Daniel reading the x-mas story.
Edited by Dreamer, Nov 19 2012, 06:53 PM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

I'm willing to bet good money now that these Sami scenes will look like this:

Christmas Eve Info:

T-H: Sami's apartment (although we don't see it anymore, so maybe the pub, or her office) (Sami, ALLIE, Johnny, Sydney)

She's prepping all the kids for xmas/xmas eve festivities, or maybe she's working Xmas eve and someone has brought the kids over to the office.

ACT ONE:

1-C: ? (Sami, LUCAS, ALLIE, Johnny, Sydney)

Since there is an additional question mark, I'm thinking it's Lucas coming over to pick up Allie to take her to the Hortons.

then Act 2 also includes them and by Act 3 Allie is already with Lucas by the Hortons and since we see no more of Sami after that act 2, then unless she appears in the last couple of acts, then that is the end of Sami for xmas eve, assuming there are only 7 or 8 acts that day.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

Dreamer
Nov 19 2012, 06:48 PM
Good Lord NO to Daniel reading the x-mas story.
Actually there was a running joke a few years back that if you read the story that christmas by next Christmas you wouldn't be around. It appeared to happen that the actor/character reading the story wouldn't be around by the following Christmas as he'd been fired/written off. So if that's the case, I want Daniel to read 100 stories this christmas.

michr544125

How many acts are in this?

Will and Sonny together pretty much confirms Sonny is still in the dark about the baby. Yeah as much as I'd love them to be the nude couple I highly doubt we see that again for a while.

I'm guessing Same winds up with EJ later on? Still no mention of Gabi or Rafe. if only they weren't on in this episode but I doubt that. I'm guessing Gabi winds up with Nick since he's playing daddy role.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply