Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jason47's Christmas in Salem Sneak Peeks; THU. 12/20 UPDATES
Topic Started: Nov 13 2012, 07:48 PM (67,587 Views)
Guinevere
Member Avatar
Salem needs Jack Deveraux. Bring Back Matthew Ashford.

I'd rather see EJ read the story than Daniel at this point (though if that thing about them not being around next year actually works then yeah let Daniel do it).
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AdrianRennie

This is pretty cool! Still glad Kristen is back. Now I'm back to watching full time again.

concerned
Member Avatar

ACT TWO:
2-A: St. Luke's Church (Eric, Marlena, ?)
2-B: Horton Living Room/Foyer (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick, Lucas, Allie)
2-C: Horton Living Room (?)
Intercut: ? (?, ?)
2-D: Kiriakis Mansion (Maggie, Victor, Daniel, Justin, Adrienne, Sonny, Will)
2-E: Horton Town Square (Kristen, ?, Brady, ?, Xs)
2-F: ? (Sami, ?, ?, Johnny, Sydney)

PUKE so Sami is with two extra characters who are not Will, Allie or Lucas or Eric or Marlena it had better be EJ and Stefano if its Rafe and Gabi or EJ and Rafe yuck.

Unless Nicole is there wishing Sydney merry Xmas (that would be nice).

Or maybe catching up with Hope and Ciara.

If she's subjecting her poor children to another round of Sami's Harem/ EJ you are the lesser father not happy
Edited by concerned, Nov 19 2012, 08:08 PM.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Nov 19 2012, 07:04 PM
I'm willing to bet good money now that these Sami scenes will look like this:

Christmas Eve Info:

T-H: Sami's apartment (although we don't see it anymore, so maybe the pub, or her office) (Sami, ALLIE, Johnny, Sydney)

She's prepping all the kids for xmas/xmas eve festivities, or maybe she's working Xmas eve and someone has brought the kids over to the office.

ACT ONE:

1-C: ? (Sami, LUCAS, ALLIE, Johnny, Sydney)

Since there is an additional question mark, I'm thinking it's Lucas coming over to pick up Allie to take her to the Hortons.

then Act 2 also includes them and by Act 3 Allie is already with Lucas by the Hortons and since we see no more of Sami after that act 2, then unless she appears in the last couple of acts, then that is the end of Sami for xmas eve, assuming there are only 7 or 8 acts that day.
But in Act Two, Lucas and Allie are already at the Horton house and Sami, Johnny and Syd are still somewhere with who other people. My bet is that Rafe comes by Sami's apartment with Christmas presents for the kids and then EJ shows up to take them to mass.

tylerbo20

doug julie around for christmas? or are we just getting a dr. dan christmas?

Will&Sonny

tylerbo20
Nov 19 2012, 09:51 PM
Yes, Jason has already added Doug and Julie's names to the trivia list, so they'll be around. :smile:

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

I'd go for Abe or Doug to read the X-mas story this year, hell even Stefano...I think Abby would be a good choice too!

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

tomsawyer
Nov 19 2012, 08:34 PM
LuvingLumi
Nov 19 2012, 07:04 PM
I'm willing to bet good money now that these Sami scenes will look like this:

Christmas Eve Info:

T-H: Sami's apartment (although we don't see it anymore, so maybe the pub, or her office) (Sami, ALLIE, Johnny, Sydney)

She's prepping all the kids for xmas/xmas eve festivities, or maybe she's working Xmas eve and someone has brought the kids over to the office.

ACT ONE:

1-C: ? (Sami, LUCAS, ALLIE, Johnny, Sydney)

Since there is an additional question mark, I'm thinking it's Lucas coming over to pick up Allie to take her to the Hortons.

then Act 2 also includes them and by Act 3 Allie is already with Lucas by the Hortons and since we see no more of Sami after that act 2, then unless she appears in the last couple of acts, then that is the end of Sami for xmas eve, assuming there are only 7 or 8 acts that day.
But in Act Two, Lucas and Allie are already at the Horton house and Sami, Johnny and Syd are still somewhere with who other people. My bet is that Rafe comes by Sami's apartment with Christmas presents for the kids and then EJ shows up to take them to mass.
Oh I totally missed that... Of course they have to insert Rafe in this... I bet it's him

annie21

Will&Sonny
Nov 19 2012, 10:10 PM
tylerbo20
Nov 19 2012, 09:51 PM
Yes, Jason has already added Doug and Julie's names to the trivia list, so they'll be around. :smile:
Unfortunately, it'll probably be both. Yes, Doug and Julie will be there, but most likely to prop Dannifer and Nick/Gabi. Last year, Julie was made to pimp Eggbaby to the skies. Wasn't she the one who brought the ornaments for Daniel and Melanie? Maybe it was Maggie, but still Julie was all for it. We didn't get to hear anything about what she and Doug had been up to, it was all about Eggbaby.

This year, it most likely will be about Jennifer moving on to Daniel with the full support of Julie and Doug to add to that of everyone else in Salem.

andromeda

guessgirl
Nov 19 2012, 03:58 PM
andromeda
Nov 19 2012, 02:38 PM
So, would I be correct in saying that there is hardly any John and Marlena? :(
I believe there is some of John/Marlena. A couple of pages back Jason said so.
Thank you.

Jason47
Member Avatar

TUESDAY 11/20 UPDATE:

Christmas Eve Info:
TEASER ACT:
T-A: Horton Living Room/Foyer/Ext. (Jennifer, Doug, Julie)
T-B: Horton Town Square (Kristen, EJ, Brady, Nicole, Xs)
T-C: Kiriakis Mansion/Foyer/Ext. (Maggie, Victor, Daniel, ?)
T-D: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick)
T-E: St. Luke's Church (Eric, Marlena, Roman)
T-F: ? (Hope, Ciara)
T-G: Coffee House (Sonny, Will, Justin, Adrienne, Xs)
T-H: Brady Pub (Sami, Rafe, Johnny, Sydney)
FLASHCUTS # 11986-7-C (OAD: 12/21/12)

ACT ONE:
1-A: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick)
1-B: Kiriakis Mansion/Foyer (Maggie, Victor, Daniel, ?, Justin, Adrienne, Sonny, Will)
1-C: Brady Pub (Sami, Rafe, ?, Johnny, Sydney)
1-D: Horton Town Square (Kristen, EJ, Brady, ?, Xs)

ACT TWO:
2-A: St. Luke's Church (Eric, Marlena, Roman)
2-E: Horton Town Square (Kristen, EJ, Brady, ?, Xs)
2-F: Brady Pub (Sami, Rafe, ?, Johnny, Sydney)

ACT THREE:
3-A: Kiriakis Mansion (Maggie, Victor, Daniel, Justin, Adrienne, Sonny, Will, Brady)
3-B: Horton Town Square (Kristen, EJ, ?, Xs)
3-C: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick, Lucas, Abigail, ?, ?, Allie)
3-D: Brady Pub (Caroline, Sami, EJ, Kristen, Kayla, Marlena, John, Roman, Joey, ?, ?)

ACT FOUR:
4-A: Kiriakis Mansion Foyer (Daniel, ?)
4-B: Horton Living Room/Foyer (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick, Lucas, Abigail, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, Allie)
FLASHBACK # 11985-7-C (OAD: 12/20/12)
4-C: Horton Town Square: Outdoor Cafe (?, ?, Xs)
4-D: St. Luke's Church (Eric, Nicole)

ACT FIVE:
5-A: St. Luke's Church (Eric, Nicole)
5-B: Horton Town Square: Outdoor Cafe (?, ?, Xs)
Intercut: Insert shot of photograph
FLASHBACK # 11986-2-D (OAD: 12/21/12)
5-C: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick, Lucas, Abigail, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, Allie)
Intercut: Insert shot of ?: ? (?)
HORTON ORNAMENTS ARE ADDED TO TREE

ACT SIX:
6-A: Horton Town Square: Outdoor Cafe (?, ?, Xs)
6-B: Horton Town Square: Private Area (?)
Intercut: Insert Shot of ?'s Phone: Video: ? (?, ?)
6-C: Brady Pub (Caroline, ?, Kayla, Marlena, John, Roman, Joey, ?, ?)
6-D: Kiriakis Mansion/Foyer (?, Justin, Adrienne)
FLASHBACK # 11982-7-A (OAD: 12/17/12)
6-E: ? (?, ?)
Intercut: Insert Shot of ?'s Phone with ?
6-F: ? (?)
6-G: ? (?)

ACT SEVEN:
7-A: ? (?, ?)
7-B: ? (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, Xs)
7-C: ? (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, Xs)
7-D: ? (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, Xs)
7-E: ? (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, Xs)
7-F: ? (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ? Xs)

WELCOME HOME, SON
Jadon Wells makes his debut as Steve & Kayla's son, Joey Johnson, in December. His previous TV credits include recent appearances on "The Wedding Band" and "See Dad Run." This is Joey's first appearance in Salem since February 2009. Wells is the 5-year-old son of actor Dan Wells, who played one of the most unique roles in "Days" history: He appeared as the male version of Sami Brady (Stan) while Alison Sweeney was on maternity leave in 2005. For a picture of the new Joey, please visit http://www.jason47.com
Edited by Jason47, Nov 20 2012, 01:39 PM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

So Rafe gets to spend a little while with Sami and 2 of her kids but I can't have Sami and Lucas spend at least a scene together with their OWN kids at Christmas time...

this show is so infuriating....

Mirage75
Member Avatar

I'm glad that Joey Johnson will be here.

Thanks Jason.

I hope in the future they will bring Alexander back to town.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

That little guy playing Joey is a cutie. :) I hope they keep him around and start incorporating him into scenes with the other kids.

This is a pretty curious mix, to say the least:

Quote:

3-D: Brady Pub (Caroline, Sami, EJ, Kristen, Kayla, Marlena, John, Roman, Joey, ?, ?)

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

SocRMum1
Nov 20 2012, 01:47 PM
That little guy playing Joey is a cutie. :) I hope they keep him around and start incorporating him into scenes with the other kids.

Quote:

and what occurred to the kids? Did they run upstairs? Did Rafe take them?

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

I fully expected Joey as the returning child. It is nice that Kayla hasn't forgotten her son at Christmas! Kayla should talk to Jen about this......she is such a bad mother

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

I am curious to know about the flashbacks in Scene 4 and 5. There are from just a few days before..... so they are not really old flashbacks.

To me, it means someone is apart over then holidays and they want to be together. Best guess is Dannifer.... :puke:

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Jason47
Nov 20 2012, 01:37 PM
TUESDAY 11/20 UPDATE:

Christmas Eve Info:
TEASER ACT:
T-A: Horton Living Room/Foyer/Ext. (Jennifer, Doug, Julie)
T-B: Horton Town Square (Kristen, EJ, Brady, Nicole, Xs)
T-C: Kiriakis Mansion/Foyer/Ext. (Maggie, Victor, Daniel, ?)
T-D: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick)
T-E: St. Luke's Church (Eric, Marlena, Roman)
T-F: ? (Hope, Ciara)
T-G: Coffee House (Sonny, Will, Justin, Adrienne, Xs)
T-H: Brady Pub (Sami, Rafe, Johnny, Sydney)
FLASHCUTS # 11986-7-C (OAD: 12/21/12)

ACT ONE:
1-A: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick)
1-B: Kiriakis Mansion/Foyer (Maggie, Victor, Daniel, ?, Justin, Adrienne, Sonny, Will)
1-C: Brady Pub (Sami, Rafe, ?, Johnny, Sydney)
1-D: Horton Town Square (Kristen, EJ, Brady, ?, Xs)

ACT TWO:
2-A: St. Luke's Church (Eric, Marlena, Roman)
2-E: Horton Town Square (Kristen, EJ, Brady, ?, Xs)
2-F: Brady Pub (Sami, Rafe, ?, Johnny, Sydney)

ACT THREE:
3-A: Kiriakis Mansion (Maggie, Victor, Daniel, Justin, Adrienne, Sonny, Will, Brady)
3-B: Horton Town Square (Kristen, EJ, ?, Xs)
3-C: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick, Lucas, Abigail, ?, ?, Allie)

ACT FOUR:
4-A: Kiriakis Mansion Foyer (Daniel, ?)
4-B: Horton Living Room/Foyer (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick, Lucas, Abigail, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, Allie)
FLASHBACK # 11985-7-C (OAD: 12/20/12)
4-C: Horton Town Square: Outdoor Cafe (?, ?, Xs)
4-D: St. Luke's Church (Eric, Nicole)

ACT FIVE:
5-A: St. Luke's Church (Eric, Nicole)
5-B: Horton Town Square: Outdoor Cafe (?, ?, Xs)
Intercut: Insert shot of photograph
FLASHBACK # 11986-2-D (OAD: 12/21/12)
5-C: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick, Lucas, Abigail, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, Allie)
Intercut: Insert shot of ?: ? (?)
HORTON ORNAMENTS ARE ADDED TO TREE

ACT SIX:
6-A: Horton Town Square: Outdoor Cafe (?, ?, Xs)
6-B: Horton Town Square: Private Area (?)
Intercut: Insert Shot of ?'s Phone: Video: ? (?, ?)
6-C: Brady Pub (Caroline, ?, Kayla, Marlena, John, Roman, Joey, ?, ?)
6-D: Kiriakis Mansion/Foyer (?, Justin, Adrienne)
FLASHBACK # 11982-7-A (OAD: 12/17/12)
6-E: ? (?, ?)
6-F: ? (?)
6-G: ? (?)

ACT SEVEN:
7-A: ? (?, ?)
7-B: ? (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, Xs)
7-C: ? (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, Xs)
7-D: ? (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, Xs)
7-E: ? (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, Xs)
7-F: ? (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ? Xs)

WELCOME HOME, SON
Jadon Wells makes his debut as Steve & Kayla's son, Joey Johnson, in December. His previous TV credits include recent appearances on "The Wedding Band" and "See Dad Run." This is Joey's first appearance in Salem since February 2009. Wells is the 5-year-old son of actor Dan Wells, who played one of the most unique roles in "Days" history: He appeared as the male version of Sami Brady (Stan) while Alison Sweeney was on maternity leave in 2005. For a picture of the new Joey, please visit http://www.jason47.com
by process of elimination, the ? in "T-F: ? (Hope, Ciara)" must be Bo & Hope's house. There are already people at the pub, Horton House, coffee shop, town square, & the Kiriakis mansion.

I'm hoping that "Intercut: ? (?, ?)" is Hope & Ciara, otherwise we lose them after the teaser.

Hope & Ciara could be in either place:
though i would lean towards them being at the Horton House at this point & move to the pub in Act 6.

It's going to be really weird to watch the ornament hanging without Bo there. Hope & Ciara are gonna have a lot of ornaments to hang themselves - Bo, Shawn D, Belle, Claire, Zack, Chelsea, & their own. At least there's gonna be a pretty big group this year, not like 2010 where there was barely anyone.
I'm glad that we finally get to see Joey. I hope we get to see him interact with his little cousins.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

LuvingLumi
Nov 20 2012, 01:54 PM
SocRMum1
Nov 20 2012, 01:47 PM

Quote:

and what occurred to the kids? Did they run upstairs? Did Rafe take them?
the other two ?s could be the kids.

Marlene

Jadon is adorable.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply