Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jason47's Christmas in Salem Sneak Peeks; THU. 12/20 UPDATES
Topic Started: Nov 13 2012, 07:48 PM (66,775 Views)
Panda

Pretty much everyone seems to be involved in the episode with a lot of character interaction. It's what I would hope to see, so it's looking good to me. Thanks Jason.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

La_Laa

Jason47
Nov 20 2012, 01:37 PM
Christmas Eve Info:
TEASER ACT:
T-G: Coffee House (Sonny, Will, Justin, Adrienne, Xs)

ACT ONE:
1-B: Kiriakis Mansion/Foyer (Maggie, Victor, Daniel, ?, Justin, Adrienne, Sonny, Will)

ACT TWO:
2-D: Kiriakis Mansion (Maggie, Victor, Daniel, Justin, Adrienne, Sonny, Will)

ACT THREE:
3-A: Kiriakis Mansion (Maggie, Victor, Daniel, Justin, Adrienne, Sonny, Will, Brady)

Awww :wub: Wilson first Christmas together. It's going to be really special for the both of them :cloud9:

mellymet

Jason47
Nov 20 2012, 01:37 PM

WELCOME HOME, SON
Jadon Wells makes his debut as Steve & Kayla's son, Joey Johnson, in December. His previous TV credits include recent appearances on "The Wedding Band" and "See Dad Run." This is Joey's first appearance in Salem since February 2009. Wells is the 5-year-old son of actor Dan Wells, who played one of the most unique roles in "Days" history: He appeared as the male version of Sami Brady (Stan) while Alison Sweeney was on maternity leave in 2005. For a picture of the new Joey, please visit http://www.jason47.com
So happy that they finally cast Joey and he looks adorable. He seems like he fit in well with his cousins Ciara, Johnny, Allie and Sydney. Very cute young set there :D

guessgirl
Member Avatar

Hey Jason, do you know if Nick & Gabi have any scenes together on Christmas?
Edited by guessgirl, Nov 20 2012, 03:30 PM.

concerned
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Nov 20 2012, 01:43 PM
So Rafe gets to spend a little while with Sami and 2 of her kids but I can't have Sami and Lucas spend at least a scene together with their OWN kids at Christmas time...

this show is so infuriating....
Doesnt look like EJ gets to spend time with his two kids either.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

concerned
Nov 20 2012, 03:39 PM
LuvingLumi
So Rafe gets to spend a little while with Sami and 2 of her kids but I can't have Sami and Lucas spend at least a scene together with their OWN kids at Christmas time...

We know from Jason's Christmas Day scoop that EJ will be with Johnny, Sydney and Sami at HTS.

concerned
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Nov 20 2012, 03:44 PM
concerned
LuvingLumi

We know from Jason's Christmas Day scoop that EJ will be with Johnny, Sydney and Sami at HTS.
Couldn't E stand for Eric?

six
Member Avatar

That kid is adorable. He even sort of looks like Kayla.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

concerned
Nov 20 2012, 03:50 PM
SocRMum1
Nov 20 2012, 03:44 PM
concerned
LuvingLumi

Couldn't E stand for Eric?
That's true. I was thinking it was already confirmed but I see in checking again that it's not.

I do suspect that we'll see EJ spend time with his kids on either Christmas Eve, Christmas Day or both. And given that Stefano will be wearing a Santa hat - I'm guessing Nono is going to get some time with his grandkids, as well.

lumifan4life

LuvingLumi

It is. I guess they're still playing it that Lumi can't spend 5 minutes in the same room together unless they absolutely have to. Lucas might still be pissed enough at Sami not to want to spend a nice holiday like Christmas with her, lol.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

lumifan4life
Nov 20 2012, 04:13 PM
LuvingLumi

It is. I guess they're still playing it that Lumi can't spend 5 minutes in the same room together unless they absolutely have to. Lucas might still be pissed enough at Sami not to want to spend a nice holiday like Christmas with her, lol.
even when they got long in 2009 they were not allow

camera shy

I can't believe Rafe is still spending time with Sami in December.

granolagirl
Member Avatar
"I don't know why I don't have a story, either!"

Looks like one of the new Joe's credits is the movie that Nadia Bjorlin shot, after she left Days last year.

mer4santo
Member Avatar
I own you bitch.

I REALLY wish they would stop pimping Sami's kids off to Rafe.....can't they just be with their own fathers/families and leave him out of it for a change? I get that he was a stepdad but come on.....

gailwinters
Member Avatar

camera shy
Nov 20 2012, 05:14 PM
Uh...correct me if I'm wrong, and I may well be, but weren't you the poster who was relaying what GG told his fans at that golf tournament, namely, that Safe would be together and there would be no EJami? Why would you be surprised that he's still spending time with Sami in December?

gailwinters
Member Avatar

mer4santo
Nov 20 2012, 05:43 PM
I REALLY wish they would stop pimping Sami's kids off to Rafe.....can't they just be with their own fathers/families and leave him out of it for a change? I get that he was a stepdad but come on.....
But, he was the stepdaddiest stepdad in all of history! And he has to be consoled in some way for his failure to steal another one of EJ's kids, too.

concerned
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Nov 20 2012, 05:53 PM
mer4santo
Nov 20 2012, 05:43 PM
But, he was the stepdaddiest stepdad in all of history! And he has to be consoled in some way for his failure to steal another one of EJ's kids, too.
I bet he was so disappointed he didn't get the new one to wear the FBI twosie he had created.

(still maybe they buried him in it)

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

camera shy
Why would you think that? Nothing has been teased or spoiled that Rafe is out of Sami's life.

Deleted User
Deleted User

gailwinters
Nov 20 2012, 05:51 PM
camera shy
Uh...correct me if I'm wrong, and I may well be, but weren't you the poster who was relaying what GG told his fans at that golf tournament, namely, that Safe would be together and there would be no EJami? Why would you be surprised that he's still spending time with Sami in December?
I think camera shy was just being sarcastic. :shrug:
Quote Post Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Hopeless_Dreamer
Nov 20 2012, 06:35 PM
gailwinters
Nov 20 2012, 05:51 PM
camera shy
I think camera shy was just being sarcastic. :shrug:
I didn't get that impression. Camera shy, could you clarify what you meant please?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply