Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jason47's Christmas in Salem Sneak Peeks; THU. 12/20 UPDATES
Topic Started: Nov 13 2012, 07:48 PM (68,192 Views)
concerned
Member Avatar

Look Virginia there is a Santa Claus

T-B: Horton Town Square (Kristen, EJ, Brady, Nicole, Xs)

Not Kate but a reasonable substitution.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

I forgot to say, thank you Jason for the updates and new info!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Daiseyflower1
Member Avatar

concerned
Nov 20 2012, 06:44 PM
Look Virginia there is a Santa Claus

T-B: Horton Town Square (Kristen, EJ, Brady, Nicole, Xs)

Not Kate but a reasonable substitution.
Love it.Even if they are all throwing coal at each other :applause: Love Safe spending time with the kids.Safe closure,i don't think so. :run:

Deleted User
Deleted User

Well one thing is for sure I'm looking forward to the Justin, Adrienne and Sonny family scenes. I'd really love for Justin and Adrienne to be the nude couple in a love scene. That'd be an episode I'd forever save to my DVR. :wub:

Am also intrigued by the Ejole interaction. There could be some hope for those two crazy kids after all. Maybe they can develop a relationship similar to Tracy and Luke's on GH, where they can scheme and get along without necessarily being in a relationship. I'd actually love that. B-)
Quote Post Goto Top

michr544125

Maybe I am a complete moron. But can somebody fill me in on how Steve and Kayla have a son that is so young? I stopped watching this show for a few years so I am guessing I missed something. Though the kid is adorable!
Edited by michr544125, Nov 20 2012, 07:41 PM.

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Panda
Nov 20 2012, 02:21 PM
Pretty much everyone seems to be involved in the episode with a lot of character interaction. It's what I would hope to see, so it's looking good to me. Thanks Jason.
Yes, it looks good! Hope it's good drama with these Christmas scenes and preferably ( omg moments! :)

esp13
Member Avatar

michr544125
Nov 20 2012, 07:30 PM
Maybe I am a complete moron. But can somebody fill me in on how Steve and Kayla have a son that is so young? I stopped watching this show for a few years so I am guessing I missed something. Though the kid is adorable!
After they reuinited and de-programmed Steve in 2007, Kayla started talking about having another baby. In late 2007, they decided to try and Kayla found out she was pregnant in early 2008. After a bunch of ridiculous stuff connected to a storyline I don't like to talk about (Ava), Kayla went into labor in May of 2008 and Joe was born very prematurely. He was in the hospital for a couple of months. He was only seen onscreen twice - in August of 2008 during the hospital lockdown storyline and in February of 2009 after Kayla had surgery (she was accidentally shot by Hope).

So, Joe would be 4 1/2 now, although he appears to have been slighly SORASed to 5 or 6.

dixiercat

michr544125
Can somebody fill me in on how Steve and Kayla have a son that is so young? I stopped watching this show for a few years so I am guessing I missed something. Though the kid is adorable!
Joey was born prematurely in May of 2008 so technically, he should be even younger. He "returned" to Salem with Kayla but we didnt see him. she references him as being upstairs asleep or sick with the sniffles.

camera shy

JamaicanBeauty7
Nov 20 2012, 06:42 PM
Hopeless_Dreamer
Nov 20 2012, 06:35 PM
gailwinters
Nov 20 2012, 05:51 PM
camera shy
Nov 20 2012, 05:14 PM
I can't believe Rafe is still spending time with Sami in December.
Uh...correct me if I'm wrong, and I may well be, but weren't you the poster who was relaying what GG told his fans at that golf tournament, namely, that Safe would be together and there would be no EJami? Why would you be surprised that he's still spending time with Sami in December?
I think camera shy was just being sarcastic. :shrug:
I didn't get that impression. Camera shy, could you clarify what you meant please?
I'm just wondering with Ken Corday's comment about them going lock, stock and barrel with ejami that Rafe would still be spending time with Sami. Although I don't believe ejami will be presented any different then they usually are and Sami will eventually end up back with Rafe, I did think they would give them (ejami) some time alone, but Rafe doesn't seem to be leaving their story anythime soon. And I didn't say that Galen said there would be no ejami, I said he said there wouldn't be any sex between them. He said, there would be some bad, some good, but everything would work out in the end. And since he was talking to his Safe fans, I would assume he meant, the bad (ejami getting close) the good (Sami still having feelings for Rafe) and everything would work out in the end (Safe reuniting).
Edited by camera shy, Nov 20 2012, 07:47 PM.

michr544125

esp13
Nov 20 2012, 07:34 PM
michr544125
After they reuinited and de-programmed Steve in 2007, Kayla started talking about having another baby. In late 2007, they decided to try and Kayla found out she was pregnant in early 2008. After a bunch of ridiculous stuff connected to a storyline I don't like to talk about (Ava), Kayla went into labor in May of 2008 and Joe was born very prematurely. He was in the hospital for a couple of months. He was only seen onscreen twice - in August of 2008 during the hospital lockdown storyline and in February of 2009 after Kayla had surgery (she was accidentally shot by Hope).

So, Joe would be 4 1/2 now, although he appears to have been slighly SORASed to 5 or 6.
Thanks for the explanation. That was when I wasn't watching. Wonder if we will see more of this kid or if it's just a one time thing?

esp13
Member Avatar

michr544125
Nov 20 2012, 07:43 PM
esp13
Nov 20 2012, 07:34 PM
michr544125

Thanks for the explanation. That was when I wasn't watching. Wonder if we will see more of this kid or if it's just a one time thing?
I honestly don't know, but I'm hoping that since they went to the trouble of casting him, we'll get to see him on occasion.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

camera shy
Nov 20 2012, 07:38 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
Hopeless_Dreamer
gailwinters

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I didn't get that impression. Camera shy, could you clarify what you meant please?
I'm just wondering with Ken Corday's comment about them going lock, stock and barrel with ejami that Rafe would still be spending time with Sami. Although I don't believe ejami will be presented any different then they usually are and Sami will eventually end up back with Rafe, I did think they would give them (ejami) some time alone, but Rafe doesn't seem to be leaving their story anythime soon. And I didn't say that Galen said there would be no ejami, I said he said there wouldn't be any sex between them. He said, there would be some bad, some good, but everything would work out in the end. And since he was talking to his Safe fans, I would assume he meant, the bad (ejami getting close) the good (Sami still having feelings for Rafe) and everything would work out in the end (Safe reuniting).
Thank you for clarifying what GG said, camera shy, because that is exactly what I understood he said.

annie21

3-A: Kiriakis Mansion (Maggie, Victor, Daniel, Justin, Adrienne, Sonny, Will, Brady)
3-C: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick, Lucas, Abigail, ?, ?, Allie)

4-A: Kiriakis Mansion Foyer (Daniel, ?)
4-B: Horton Living Room/Foyer (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick, Lucas, Abigail, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, Allie)

5-C: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick, Lucas, Abigail, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, Allie)
HORTON ORNAMENTS ARE ADDED TO TREE

I'm going to guess that some portion of the Kiriakis clan decides to go over to the Horton house for the tree trimming. We see eight characters at the Kiriakis mansion and two question marks at the Horton house in Act 3, followed by six question marks in Act 4 (as well as Act 5). So.... it's probably Justin, Adrienne, Will, Sonny, Maggie and Daniel who arrive in Act 4. But then who are the two who were there in Act 3? Maybe Abe and Theo pop in before moving on to the Brady pub?

Also, I'm starting to wonder whether Daniel is in that group. After all, why is Daniel in the Kiriakis mansion foyer in one scene and then at the Horton house in the very next scene? I'm still thinking that he's probably dragging his feet about going and someone talks him into it there at the door. It's probably Maggie. (I just hope it's not Adrienne convincing him to go because it's what her brother would want. Ack!) Alternatively, Daniel could be talking to Victor or Brady, but then does that mean he doesn't go to see Jen? Doubtful. I suppose if he's not the sixth person, then perhaps Gabi has come over to be with Nick (and to whisper in corners with him and Will.)

Also, if Justin and Adrienne are there, does anyone know if that is a first for them in terms of Horton tree trimmings?

Thanks for the updates, Jason.

granolagirl
Member Avatar

Maybe it's crazy, but I think the new Joey looks like Shelley Hennig, too. Hope they use him occasionally.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

concerned
Nov 20 2012, 06:04 PM
the FBI twosie
So.much.win.

Vicky4Mimi

Hopeless_Dreamer
gailwinters
camera shy
Uh...correct me if I'm wrong, and I may well be, but weren't you the poster who was relaying what GG told his fans at that golf tournament, namely, that Safe would be together and there would be no EJami? Why would you be surprised that he's still spending time with Sami in December?
That's what I thought too--that's why I 'liked' her post. If ANYONE thought Rafe wouldn't be a part of Sami's life....then they can be suprised, but a lot of us knew it, expected it, and were looking forward to it. A Safe Christmas is always a good thing.

Vicky4Mimi

camera shy
Nov 20 2012, 07:38 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
Hopeless_Dreamer
gailwinters

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Yup, that's what I got out of it too. It will all be good--just have to wade through the other stuff first. I saw some headway today with Safe--I believe what the two of them said to each other before the bull in a china shop (EJ) butted into their business the night Nicole delivered the baby. Sami and Rafe won't just stop caring for each other, no matter how much EJ wishes them to--and tires to manipulate them in to it. (Or how many young pregnant women who have done NOTHING TO HIM he tries to hurt.)

NikiLani
Member Avatar

It probably would have made sense if he went after Gabi through Chad because of Nicole almost losing the baby due to the explosions but since that never happened he has no legitimate reason for encouraging his brother. Chad should follow Melanie to Europe and try to work things through that way instead of taking the cowards way out. This Gabi thing's only going to make him more miserable and he may end up going too far and who's he going to blame when that happens and gets into trouble? EJ won't be so encouraging or brotherly, remember he's used Chad before with this Gabi thing. These two will end up with egg on their faces : Dimera vs Hernandez + Brady + Horton, the odds are stacked so high against their scheme (what ever it ends being) ever working for them.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
Nov 21 2012, 01:30 AM
Hopeless_Dreamer
gailwinters
camera shy
That's what I thought too--that's why I 'liked' her post. If ANYONE thought Rafe wouldn't be a part of Sami's life....then they can be suprised, but a lot of us knew it, expected it, and were looking forward to it. A Safe Christmas is always a good thing.
No surprise on my part.....I know that Rafe will be in Sami's orbit in some way for the foreseeable future, because the character really has no other story line, and because if Corday's "lock, stock, barrel" literally means they're writing an EJ and Sami story, Rafe will serve as the impediment to their eventual pairing.

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lanemack
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
Nov 21 2012, 01:30 AM
A Safe Christmas is always a good thing.
...and that's why I don't watch. I've given up "lock, stock, and barrel" on this show and they've pushed me over to GH. Honestly, I hate Rafe and Sami's "epic" love story, all that is St. Rafe, and the continual waste of EJ as conflict bait.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply