Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jason47's Christmas in Salem Sneak Peeks; THU. 12/20 UPDATES
Topic Started: Nov 13 2012, 07:48 PM (68,444 Views)
Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

annie21
Nov 21 2012, 02:40 PM
Speaking of Bo, it's not clear that Hope and Ciara are seen beyond the opening. There are still some slots open at the Horton house, but not many left at the Brady pub for both of them. Does that mean they're getting on a plane to go visit him? Or maybe they're bundling up to go visit him outside at the mailbox. :shrug:
Hope & Ciara must end up at the Horton House based on Kristian's twitpics of herself, Melissa, & Suzanne. I'm guessing that they're the missing names in Act 3 & also 2 of the 4 missing in Act 4.
I'm kinda sad that Hope & Ciara don't pitstop at the Kiriakis mansion. Ciara/Victor scenes are always too cute.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

michr544125

Thanks for all of these teasers Jason.

How is it known that Billie isn't in the last scene at St. Luke's but everybody else is? I see a lot of empty spaces there still. Or is that just a guess based on the amount of spaces left and all other characters equalling the empty ones?
Edited by michr544125, Nov 21 2012, 03:43 PM.

stormymac
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Nov 21 2012, 03:35 PM
annie21
Speaking of Bo, it's not clear that Hope and Ciara are seen beyond the opening. There are still some slots open at the Horton house, but not many left at the Brady pub for both of them. Does that mean they're getting on a plane to go visit him? Or maybe they're bundling up to go visit him outside at the mailbox. :shrug:
Hope & Ciara must end up at the Horton House based on Kristian's twitpics of herself, Melissa, & Suzanne. I'm guessing that they're the missing names in Act 3 & also 2 of the 4 missing in Act 4.
I'm kinda sad that Hope & Ciara don't pitstop at the Kiriakis mansion. Ciara/Victor scenes are always too cute.
I agree which probably means, unfortunately, that the last two slots will be Will and Gabi. I, like Will&Sonny, was hoping that Sonny would be a part of the Horton get together. I now think that the one slot with Justin and Adrienne at the Kiriakis mansion is Sonny. I wasn't expecting Sonny to get his own ornament this early in their relationship, but I was hoping we would see WilSon there as a couple. Instead, we'll be stuck with Gack and Gabi will get an ornament like Daniel and Melanie before her. :shame:

michr544125

stormymac
Nov 21 2012, 03:53 PM
Supergirlx2
annie21
I agree which probably means, unfortunately, that the last two slots will be Will and Gabi. I, like Will&Sonny, was hoping that Sonny would be a part of the Horton get together. I now think that the one slot with Justin and Adrienne at the Kiriakis mansion is Sonny. I wasn't expecting Sonny to get his own ornament this early in their relationship, but I was hoping we would see WilSon there as a couple. Instead, we'll be stuck with Gack and Gabi will get an ornament like Daniel and Melanie before her. :shame:
Hmmm you could be right. Who else would just be with Justin and Adrienne since Victor and Maggie are already at the ornament thing. I was hoping Sonny would at least go with Will also but it doesn't fit. Didn't catch that until you just pointed it out. I thought it would be Victor but it can't be him.
Edited by michr544125, Nov 21 2012, 04:23 PM.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

stormymac
Supergirlx2
annie21
Gabi better not get an ornament!! Unmarried parents of Horton family members shouldn't have ornaments. Sami never had an ornament until she actually managed to say "I Do" to Lucas. Billie didn't automatically get one when it was revealed that Chelsea was Georgia. (I think Chelsea got one because she was Bo's & Alice wanted to make her feel like part of the family and not an outcast.) Carly doesn't have one because she's Melanie's mom. Belle only got hers after she got married to Shawn. Before that, only Claire had one. Therefore, Gabi shouldn't have one just because she's carrying Will's baby. The baby isn't even born yet, FFS.

jam6242
Member Avatar

Maybe they're giving Gabi's baby an ornament. Didn't they give Bo and Hope an ornament for their baby when she was pregnant with Shawn D?

jaygal
Member Avatar

Getting an ornament doesn't mean ya keep it!
See around 6:50 :D

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Nov 21 2012, 04:10 PM
stormymac
Supergirlx2
annie21
Gabi better not get an ornament!! Unmarried parents of Horton family members shouldn't have ornaments. Sami never had an ornament until she actually managed to say "I Do" to Lucas. Billie didn't automatically get one when it was revealed that Chelsea was Georgia. (I think Chelsea got one because she was Bo's & Alice wanted to make her feel like part of the family and not an outcast.) Carly doesn't have one because she's Melanie's mom. Belle only got hers after she got married to Shawn. Before that, only Claire had one. Therefore, Gabi shouldn't have one just because she's carrying Will's baby. The baby isn't even born yet, FFS.
carrie got on despite not been married to horton

after tomlin gave to chloe and mardr to mealnie and daniel
gabi is not farfetch
Edited by Partnersincrime, Nov 21 2012, 04:44 PM.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

jam6242
Nov 21 2012, 04:17 PM
Maybe they're giving Gabi's baby an ornament. Didn't they give Bo and Hope an ornament for their baby when she was pregnant with Shawn D?
Bo & Hope getting the "Baby" ornament was different though. It was Tom & Alice's way of saying that after everything they had been through, Bo & Hope deserved some happiness with this baby and that it was a sign of great things to come for them. Not to mention that it was Bo & Hope. Gabi & Will, or Gabi & Nick (doesn't really matter which), are nothing even remotely comparable to Bo & Hope.

DJsMommy
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Nov 21 2012, 04:43 PM
Supergirlx2
stormymac
Supergirlx2

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

gabi is not farfetch
Yeah & personally, I would rather Gabi have one than the Bonas clan. At least Gabi is carrying a REAL flesh & blood Horton.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

I wish we could get a lot more ?s filled out

ideal_rain
Member Avatar

nocturnalblondie
Nov 14 2012, 04:45 PM
Daiseyflower1
Nov 14 2012, 11:36 AM
nocturnalblondie
Nov 14 2012, 09:19 AM
Seriously, Nicole's baby is not alive. People need to move on from that!

The miscarriage sucked, but it happened. At least Ari Zucker will most likely have a gold statuette on her mantle by next year.
You know that for sure? :shrug: Ari answered one of my tweets on a soap there is always hope. I have my doubts that Christmas in Salem will be nothing but the Grinch coming to town,though.After all as a Ejole fan getting led on for 8 months,you only expect the worse. Thanks for the clues Jason :)
Could it happen? Yes, it's a soap. Anything can happen on a soap. I'm just saying the regime who did not want Nicole to have her baby is not going is not going to bring that baby back. To expect them to is unrealistic.
Days isn't known for being realistic. People possesed, identity crisises, egg babies and inappropiate doctors.

So sure Nicole's baby could be alive. Why not?

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

rfsexton
Nov 21 2012, 10:34 PM
I wish we could get a lot more ?s filled out
i'm being taunted by that last ? in Act 1 right before (Hope, Ciara). I really want to know where they are. lol.

ideal_rain
Member Avatar

DJsMommy
Nov 21 2012, 07:33 PM
Partnersincrime
Nov 21 2012, 04:43 PM
Supergirlx2
stormymac

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepWill&Sonny, was hoping that Sonny would be a part of the Horton get together. I now think that the one slot with Justin and Adrienne at the Kiriakis mansion is Sonny. I wasn't expecting Sonny to get his own ornament this early in their relationship, but I was hoping we would see WilSon there as a couple. Instead, we'll be stuck with Gack and Gabi will get an ornament like Daniel and Melanie before her. :shame:

gabi is not farfetch
Yeah & personally, I would rather Gabi have one than the Bonas clan. At least Gabi is carrying a REAL flesh & blood Horton.
We need to send the show the offical Horton ornament guidelines. Clearly they don't know.

In order to recieve the coveted Horton ornament you must be:

A biological member (Jen, Julie, Addie, Tommy, etc.)
Survived being married to a Horton (for a full year. I hate the fact Chloe got one! :flipoff: Lucas smashed that one, right?! ) ,

and the family more than once. (Maggie, Laura,Jack, Bo)

Fan acknowledged kids of the above. (I and Hope acknowledged Chlesea.. I refused to acknowledge Meanie and
Daniel and this is clearly all about me).

If you don't fit these guidelines, please don't apply.

Also there's a review board for applications.

(Yeah, I thought about this for a fanfic :$ )

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

IMO, Gabi can have an ornament, b/c others have gotten it for being far less worthy. No need to mention names, everyone knows who I'm talking about.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

The Scorpion
Nov 21 2012, 03:14 PM
SocRMum1
Nov 21 2012, 12:11 PM
gailwinters
Nov 21 2012, 11:54 AM
SoapGal1
Nov 21 2012, 11:36 AM

Context is everything, but honestly, what did GG really say? Granted, I wasn't there, and I've seen various reports floating around, but it seems to be the general consensus now that he said "there'll be some good, some bad, but everything will work out in the end". That's about as generic as you can get. Almost any actor could say the same thing about their story line.

Oh, and he also said "EJami won't have sex"......did he mean in the next three days, three months, three years, or ever? Again, context is everything.

I agree. What it really comes down to is the fans that come back from events or chats and 'share' what the actors say - even going so far as to embellish or assume that because of who they were talking to they must have meant (fill in the blank). I'm not saying that's what anyone has done with these latest reports of GG's comments but we've all seen it in the past from a multitude of fan bases.

My personal favorite is when someone reports back what an actor supposedly told them in great detail but then covers their ass by claiming if it doesn't play out that way the actor must be a liar. :laugh:
Lets see, GG babbling on a fanevent a few standard phrases, and KC gives an interview where he says lock, stock, barrel with EJami! Personally, I don't think KC would choose those words if it's same old crap as always! :)
Except that KC didn't say "lock stock and barrel" with ejami; he said with ej/sami which leave that phrasing open to interpretation, which, in my opinion, is exactly was the intention. I guess it depends on which couple you ship how you take what KC said. I guess time will tell, but right now no one knows for sure.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

^ I don't believe anything KC says.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Nov 22 2012, 08:50 AM
The Scorpion
SocRMum1
gailwinters
Nov 21 2012, 11:54 AM

I agree. What it really comes down to is the fans that come back from events or chats and 'share' what the actors say - even going so far as to embellish or assume that because of who they were talking to they must have meant (fill in the blank). I'm not saying that's what anyone has done with these latest reports of GG's comments but we've all seen it in the past from a multitude of fan bases.

My personal favorite is when someone reports back what an actor supposedly told them in great detail but then covers their ass by claiming if it doesn't play out that way the actor must be a liar. :laugh:
Lets see, GG babbling on a fanevent a few standard phrases, and KC gives an interview where he says lock, stock, barrel with EJami! Personally, I don't think KC would choose those words if it's same old crap as always! :)
Except that KC didn't say "lock stock and barrel" with ejami; he said with ej/sami which leave that phrasing open to interpretation, which, in my opinion, is exactly was the intention. I guess it depends on which couple you ship how you take what KC said. I guess time will tell, but right now no one knows for sure.
If instead of "Sami/EJ: We're putting our lock, stock, and barrel in those two" Ken Corday had said "Sami/Rafe: We're putting our lock, stock, and barrel in those two", I can honestly say that for me, there wouldn't be much wiggle room on interpretation of what he meant.

The big difference IMO is that Sami/Rafe is the pairing that most people assume will be together, so there would be very little discussion about it. Since he said Sami/EJ, there's a pervasive doubt that the writers will go with a full on pairing of them, so there's a lot of looking for a hidden meaning or a contrary interpretation to dispute the possibility that his statement should be taken literally. Maybe he just meant exactly what it usually means when you say you're going lock, stock, and barrel for something.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Nov 22 2012, 09:37 AM
magicsteacher
The Scorpion
SocRMum1

If instead of "Sami/EJ: We're putting our lock, stock, and barrel in those two" Ken Corday had said "Sami/Rafe: We're putting our lock, stock, and barrel in those two", I can honestly say that for me, there wouldn't be much wiggle room on interpretation of what he meant.

The big difference IMO is that Sami/Rafe is the pairing that most people assume will be together, so there would be very little discussion about it. Since he said Sami/EJ, there's a pervasive doubt that the writers will go with a full on pairing of them, so there's a lot of looking for a hidden meaning or a contrary interpretation to dispute the possibility that his statement should be taken literally. Maybe he just meant exactly what it usually means when you say you're going lock, stock, and barrel for something.

Sorry,I don't buy for a minute that if KC had said Sami/Rafe instead of Ej/Sami that the ejami shippers wouldn't have the same doubt that other fanbases have now. That lock,stock and barrel " phrase has caused a lot of talk and no doubt that is exactly what KC wanted, no matter which couple ends up together. I still say no one knowa for sure and we will all have to wait and see how it all plays out.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Nov 22 2012, 09:55 AM
gailwinters
Nov 22 2012, 09:37 AM
magicsteacher
The Scorpion

Sorry,I don't buy for a minute that if KC had said Sami/Rafe instead of Ej/Sami that the ejami shippers wouldn't have the same doubt that other fanbases have now. That lock,stock and barrel " phrase has caused a lot of talk and no doubt that is exactly what KC wanted, no matter which couple ends up together. I still say no one knowa for sure and we will all have to wait and see how it all plays out.
Well, I'm a card carrying EJami shipper, and I'm telling you I would have taken Corday's statement at face value - that the show was going full steam ahead with a Sami/Rafe story. I'm a shipper, but I'm also a realist. :P

Of course no one knows for sure, but just as you've assumed the reaction of EJamis, if Rafe's name had appeared instead of EJ's, I'm going to assume the level of belief by Safe fans in the validity of "lock stock barrel" would have increased exponentially.

I'm just hoping for some good writing! The show has been much improved, and I hope that continues.

With that, I'm off to spend a few hours in the kitchen. Happy Thanksgiving!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply