Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jason47's Christmas in Salem Sneak Peeks; THU. 12/20 UPDATES
Topic Started: Nov 13 2012, 07:48 PM (68,422 Views)
magicsteacher
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Nov 22 2012, 10:16 AM
magicsteacher
Nov 22 2012, 09:55 AM
gailwinters
Nov 22 2012, 09:37 AM
magicsteacher
Nov 22 2012, 08:50 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
If instead of "Sami/EJ: We're putting our lock, stock, and barrel in those two" Ken Corday had said "Sami/Rafe: We're putting our lock, stock, and barrel in those two", I can honestly say that for me, there wouldn't be much wiggle room on interpretation of what he meant.

The big difference IMO is that Sami/Rafe is the pairing that most people assume will be together, so there would be very little discussion about it. Since he said Sami/EJ, there's a pervasive doubt that the writers will go with a full on pairing of them, so there's a lot of looking for a hidden meaning or a contrary interpretation to dispute the possibility that his statement should be taken literally. Maybe he just meant exactly what it usually means when you say you're going lock, stock, and barrel for something.

Sorry,I don't buy for a minute that if KC had said Sami/Rafe instead of Ej/Sami that the ejami shippers wouldn't have the same doubt that other fanbases have now. That lock,stock and barrel " phrase has caused a lot of talk and no doubt that is exactly what KC wanted, no matter which couple ends up together. I still say no one knowa for sure and we will all have to wait and see how it all plays out.
Well, I'm a card carrying EJami shipper, and I'm telling you I would have taken Corday's statement at face value - that the show was going full steam ahead with a Sami/Rafe story. I'm a shipper, but I'm also a realist. :P

Of course no one knows for sure, but just as you've assumed the reaction of EJamis, if Rafe's name had appeared instead of EJ's, I'm going to assume the level of belief by Safe fans in the validity of "lock stock barrel" would have increased exponentially.

I'm just hoping for some good writing! The show has been much improved, and I hope that continues.

With that, I'm off to spend a few hours in the kitchen. Happy Thanksgiving!

Same to you and yours!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

FRIDAY 11/23 UPDATE:

Christmas Eve Info:
TEASER ACT:
T-A: Horton Living Room/Foyer/Ext. (Jennifer, Doug, Julie)
T-B: Horton Town Square (Kristen, EJ, Brady, Nicole, Xs)
T-C: Kiriakis Mansion/Foyer/Ext. (Maggie, Victor, Daniel, Abigail)
T-D: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick)
T-E: St. Luke's Church (Eric, Marlena, Roman)
T-F: ? (Hope, Ciara)
T-G: Coffee House (Sonny, Will, Justin, Adrienne, Xs)
T-H: Brady Pub (Sami, Rafe, Johnny, Sydney)
FLASHCUTS # 11986-7-C (OAD: 12/21/12)

ACT ONE:
1-A: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick)
1-B: Kiriakis Mansion/Foyer (Maggie, Victor, Daniel, Abigail, Justin, Adrienne, Sonny, Will)
1-C: Brady Pub (Sami, Rafe, Gabi, Johnny, Sydney)
1-D: Horton Town Square (Kristen, EJ, Brady, Nicole, Xs)

ACT TWO:
2-A: St. Luke's Church (Eric, Marlena, Roman)
2-B: Horton Living Room/Foyer (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick, Lucas, Allie)
2-C: Horton Living Room (?)
Intercut: ? (?, ?)
2-D: Kiriakis Mansion (Maggie, Victor, Daniel, Justin, Adrienne, Sonny, Will)
2-E: Horton Town Square (Kristen, EJ, Brady, Nicole, Xs)
2-F: Brady Pub (Sami, Rafe, Gabi, Johnny, Sydney)

ACT THREE:
3-A: Kiriakis Mansion (Maggie, Victor, Daniel, Justin, Adrienne, Sonny, Will, Brady)
3-B: Horton Town Square (Kristen, EJ, Nicole, Xs)
3-C: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick, Lucas, Abigail, ?, ?, Allie)
3-D: Brady Pub (Caroline, Sami, EJ, Kristen, Kayla, Marlena, John, Roman, Joey, Johnny, Sydney)

ACT FOUR:
4-A: Kiriakis Mansion Foyer (Daniel, ?)
4-B: Horton Living Room/Foyer (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick, Lucas, Abigail, ?, ?, Maggie, Victor, ?, Will, Allie)
FLASHBACK # 11985-7-C (OAD: 12/20/12)
4-C: Horton Town Square: Outdoor Cafe (Kristen, Brady, Xs)
4-D: St. Luke's Church (Eric, Nicole)

ACT FIVE:
5-A: St. Luke's Church (Eric, Nicole)
5-B: Horton Town Square: Outdoor Cafe (Kristen, Brady, Xs)
Intercut: Insert shot of photograph
FLASHBACK # 11986-2-D (OAD: 12/21/12)
5-C: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick, Lucas, Abigail, ?, ?, Maggie, Victor, ?, Will, Allie)
Intercut: Insert shot of ?: ? (?)
HORTON ORNAMENTS ARE ADDED TO TREE

ACT SIX:
6-A: Horton Town Square: Outdoor Cafe (Kristen, Brady, Xs)
6-B: Horton Town Square: Private Area (?)
Intercut: Insert Shot of ?'s Phone: Video: ? (?, ?)
6-C: Brady Pub (Caroline, Sami, Kayla, Marlena, John, Roman, Joey, Johnny, Sydney)
6-D: Kiriakis Mansion/Foyer (?, Justin, Adrienne)
FLASHBACK # 11982-7-A (OAD: 12/17/12)
6-E: ? (?, ?)
Intercut: Insert Shot of ?'s Phone with ?
6-F: ? (?)
6-G: ? (?)

ACT SEVEN:
7-A: ? (?, ?)
7-B: St. Luke's Church (Marlena, John, Roman, Caroline, Kayla, ?, ?, Xs)
7-C: ? (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, Xs)
7-D: St. Luke's Church (Marlena, John, Roman, Caroline, Kayla, ?, ?, Justin, Adrienne, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, Xs)
7-E: ? (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, Xs)
7-F: St. Luke's Church (Marlena, John, Roman, Caroline, Kayla, ?, ?, Justin, Adrienne, ?, Brady, Sonny, ?, ?, ?, Sami, EJ, Kristen, ?, Gabi, ?, Rafe, ?, ?, ?, Eric, ?, ?, ?, ?, Singers # 1-4, Xs)

Christmas Day Info:
TEASER ACT:
T-A: Horton ? ? (?, ?, ?, ?, ?)
T-B: Horton ? ? (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)
T-C: ? (?, ?, ?, ?)
T-D: ? (?, ?, ?, Xs)
T-E: ? (?, ?, ?, ?)

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Disappointed that Abigail is probably at the Kiriakis Mansion pimping Dannifer and convincing him to come to the Horton celebration. That's just sad.

I like the how the last act is shaping up though. Everyone at St. Luke's...Loving that. Thanks Jason!

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Jason, how long are you going to keep people guessing where Hope & Ciara are? lol.

annie21

DiMeraFan67
Nov 23 2012, 03:59 PM
Disappointed that Abigail is probably at the Kiriakis Mansion pimping Dannifer and convincing him to come to the Horton celebration. That's just sad.

Agreed. I was preprared for Maggie to do the pimping -- and thought the worst case would be Adrienne. Nope. Once again, TomSell managed to exceed my worst expectations where this s/l is concerned.

Guinevere
Member Avatar
Salem needs Jack Deveraux. Bring Back Matthew Ashford.

^Maybe she's just there visiting her aunt, uncle and cousins on Christmas - before spending the day with the Horton clan. :sarcasm:

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

God, is "lock, stock, and barrel" going to become one of THOSE phrases, like "hairbrush", or "subliminal advertising" or "the pier"?
That being said, the Christmas ornament scene should only be for legally bound Horton members. Daniel need not apply. I might cut some slack for Gabi, although it would be cool if Sonny got one, but then again............OK, legally bound Horton members and honorary family members of which I approve. ;)
Two things in Salem you don't screw with: The Horton Christmas Tree and the Santa reading of the first Christmas.

Jason47
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Nov 23 2012, 05:53 PM
Jason, how long are you going to keep people guessing where Hope & Ciara are? lol.
Hmm. I guess I'll have to let you know by December 24!!

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

Love that pretty much everyone gathers at the church at the ens. Thanks for the update

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Jason47
Nov 23 2012, 06:26 PM
Supergirlx2
cute... lol.
how can i get you to reveal it before the 24th??

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Well there are still 3 ?s for Horton living room so I will assume Hope and Ciara are 2 of the 3. Wouldn't make any sense for Hope not to be there. She is a blood Horton unlike some people.

Harmony233

Is it sad that I just realized that Abby is releated to Sonny Will and nick lol

Jason47
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Nov 23 2012, 06:47 PM
Jason47
Nov 23 2012, 06:26 PM
Supergirlx2
cute... lol.
how can i get you to reveal it before the 24th??
It will be revealed soon, since now the focus shifts to the Christmas Day episode.

michr544125

So that could be Daniel with Justin and Adrienne since Daniel is still there in the prior scene

Jason47
Member Avatar

SAT. 11/24 UPDATE:

Christmas Eve Info:
TEASER ACT:
T-A: Horton Living Room/Foyer/Ext. (Jennifer, Doug, Julie)
T-B: Horton Town Square (Kristen, EJ, Brady, Nicole, Xs)
T-C: Kiriakis Mansion/Foyer/Ext. (Maggie, Victor, Daniel, Abigail)
T-D: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick)
T-E: St. Luke's Church (Eric, Marlena, Roman)
T-F: ? (Hope, Ciara)
T-G: Coffee House (Sonny, Will, Justin, Adrienne, Xs)
T-H: Brady Pub (Sami, Rafe, Johnny, Sydney)
FLASHCUTS # 11986-7-C (OAD: 12/21/12)

ACT ONE:
1-A: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick)
1-B: Kiriakis Mansion/Foyer (Maggie, Victor, Daniel, Abigail, Justin, Adrienne, Sonny, Will)
1-C: Brady Pub (Sami, Rafe, Gabi, Johnny, Sydney)
1-D: Horton Town Square (Kristen, EJ, Brady, Nicole, Xs)

ACT TWO:
2-A: St. Luke's Church (Eric, Marlena, Roman)
2-B: Horton Living Room/Foyer (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick, Lucas, Allie)
2-C: Horton Living Room (?)
Intercut: ? (?, ?)
2-D: Kiriakis Mansion (Maggie, Victor, Daniel, Justin, Adrienne, Sonny, Will)
2-E: Horton Town Square (Kristen, EJ, Brady, Nicole, Xs)
2-F: Brady Pub (Sami, Rafe, Gabi, Johnny, Sydney)

ACT THREE:
3-A: Kiriakis Mansion (Maggie, Victor, Daniel, Justin, Adrienne, Sonny, Will, Brady)
3-B: Horton Town Square (Kristen, EJ, Nicole, Xs)
3-C: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick, Lucas, Abigail, ?, ?, Allie)
3-D: Brady Pub (Caroline, Sami, EJ, Kristen, Kayla, Marlena, John, Roman, Joey, Johnny, Sydney)

ACT FOUR:
4-A: Kiriakis Mansion Foyer (Daniel, Brady)
4-B: Horton Living Room/Foyer (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick, Lucas, Abigail, ?, ?, Maggie, Victor, Sonny, Will, Allie)
FLASHBACK # 11985-7-C (OAD: 12/20/12)
4-C: Horton Town Square: Outdoor Cafe (Kristen, Brady, Xs)
4-D: St. Luke's Church (Eric, Nicole)

ACT FIVE:
5-A: St. Luke's Church (Eric, Nicole)
5-B: Horton Town Square: Outdoor Cafe (Kristen, Brady, Xs)
Intercut: Insert shot of photograph
FLASHBACK # 11986-2-D (OAD: 12/21/12)
5-C: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick, Lucas, Abigail, ?, ?, Maggie, Victor, Sonny, Will, Allie)
Intercut: Insert shot of ?: ? (?)
HORTON ORNAMENTS ARE ADDED TO TREE

ACT SIX:
6-A: Horton Town Square: Outdoor Cafe (Kristen, Brady, Xs)
6-B: Horton Town Square: Private Area (Nicole)
Intercut: Insert Shot of Nicole's Phone: Video: Brady Pub (?, EJ's Voice)
6-C: Brady Pub (Caroline, Sami, Kayla, Marlena, John, Roman, Joey, Johnny, Sydney)
6-D: Kiriakis Mansion/Foyer (?, Justin, Adrienne)
FLASHBACK # 11982-7-A (OAD: 12/17/12)
6-E: Horton Living Room (?, Maggie)
6-F: ? (?)
6-G: ? (?)

ACT SEVEN:
7-A: ? (?, ?)
7-B: St. Luke's Church (Marlena, John, Roman, Caroline, Kayla, Joey, Singers # 1-4, Xs)
7-C: St. Luke's Church (Marlena, John, Roman, Caroline, Kayla, Victor, Maggie, Justin, Adrienne, Daniel, Joey, Singers # 1-4, Xs)
7-D: St. Luke's Church (Marlena, John, Roman, Caroline, Kayla, Victor, Maggie, Justin, Adrienne, Daniel, Brady, Joey, Singers # 1-4, Xs)
7-E: St. Luke's Church (Marlena, John, Roman, Caroline, Kayla, Victor, Maggie, Justin, Adrienne, Daniel, Brady, Sonny, Will, ?, ?, Sami, EJ, Kristen, Sydney, Johnny, Joey, Singers # 1-4, Xs)
7-F: St. Luke's Church (Marlena, John, Roman, Caroline, Kayla, Victor, Maggie, Justin, Adrienne, Daniel, Brady, Sonny, Will, ?, ?, Sami, EJ, Kristen, Nick, Gabi, ?, Rafe, ?, ?, ?, Eric, Sydney, Johnny, ?, Joey, Singers # 1-4, Xs)

Christmas Day Info:
TEASER ACT:
T-A: Horton Town Square (Sami, ?, Allie, Johnny, Sydney)
T-B: Horton Living Room (Will, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)
T-C: Kiriakis Mansion (?, Maggie, ?, ?)
T-D: ? (?, ?, Kate, Xs)
T-E: ? (?, ?, ?, Chad)

Which one of these duos celebrate Christmas Day with little clothing??
Brady/Kristen, Cameron/Abigail, EJ/Sami, John/Marlena, Justin/Adrienne, Nick/Gabi, Rafe/Sami, Sonny/Will, Stefano/Kate.
Edited by Jason47, Nov 24 2012, 02:44 PM.

sonwill
Member Avatar

I'm stupidly happy that Sonny will be attending the Ornament Ceremony lol. I can also hope for Wilson celebrating Christmas day with little clothing but I'm guessing it'll probably be Brady/Kristen..

Thanks for all the sneak peeks as always Jason!

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Thanks, Jason!

My guess for the clothing deprived twosome is Brady/Kristen.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

I would love for it to be Justin/Adrienne lol. It's been forever since they have had any romance. And Christmas would be perfect.

But I'm guessing its Brady/Kristen. :(

michr544125

The naked duo is hard to choose. I would automatically assume Kristen and Brady. But it could be Abby losing her virginity on Christmas. As if many people really care but just like this show to have it be them :laugh: . But it could very well be Will and Sonny. They haven't told each other "I love you" and I can see that on Christmas (especially since they go to the ornament hanging together and spend all christmas eve with family) before the bottom falls out soon after. Or with it being Christmas and a lot of people home maybe it's John/Marlena. I get the feeling Sami despite being ready for another romp with somebody, would be with at least a couple of her kids since she has plenty of them.

Love seeing Sonny with Will at the ornament hanging though. Didn't think he'd be there.
Edited by michr544125, Nov 24 2012, 03:16 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I would love for the love scene be between Justin and Adrienne, but knowing this show it'll be some couple I either don't like or don't care about.
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply