Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jason47's Christmas in Salem Sneak Peeks; THU. 12/20 UPDATES
Topic Started: Nov 13 2012, 07:48 PM (67,953 Views)
magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Jason47
Nov 24 2012, 02:37 PM
SAT. 11/24 UPDATE:

Christmas Eve Info:
TEASER ACT:
T-A: Horton Living Room/Foyer/Ext. (Jennifer, Doug, Julie)
T-B: Horton Town Square (Kristen, EJ, Brady, Nicole, Xs)
T-C: Kiriakis Mansion/Foyer/Ext. (Maggie, Victor, Daniel, Abigail)
T-D: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick)
T-E: St. Luke's Church (Eric, Marlena, Roman)
T-F: ? (Hope, Ciara)
T-G: Coffee House (Sonny, Will, Justin, Adrienne, Xs)
T-H: Brady Pub (Sami, Rafe, Johnny, Sydney)
FLASHCUTS # 11986-7-C (OAD: 12/21/12)

ACT ONE:
1-A: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick)
1-B: Kiriakis Mansion/Foyer (Maggie, Victor, Daniel, Abigail, Justin, Adrienne, Sonny, Will)
1-C: Brady Pub (Sami, Rafe, Gabi, Johnny, Sydney)
1-D: Horton Town Square (Kristen, EJ, Brady, Nicole, Xs)

ACT TWO:
2-A: St. Luke's Church (Eric, Marlena, Roman)
2-B: Horton Living Room/Foyer (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick, Lucas, Allie)
2-C: Horton Living Room (?)
Intercut: ? (?, ?)
2-D: Kiriakis Mansion (Maggie, Victor, Daniel, Justin, Adrienne, Sonny, Will)
2-E: Horton Town Square (Kristen, EJ, Brady, Nicole, Xs)
2-F: Brady Pub (Sami, Rafe, Gabi, Johnny, Sydney)

ACT THREE:
3-A: Kiriakis Mansion (Maggie, Victor, Daniel, Justin, Adrienne, Sonny, Will, Brady)
3-B: Horton Town Square (Kristen, EJ, Nicole, Xs)
3-C: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick, Lucas, Abigail, ?, ?, Allie)
3-D: Brady Pub (Caroline, Sami, EJ, Kristen, Kayla, Marlena, John, Roman, Joey, Johnny, Sydney)

ACT FOUR:
4-A: Kiriakis Mansion Foyer (Daniel, Brady)
4-B: Horton Living Room/Foyer (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick, Lucas, Abigail, ?, ?, Maggie, Victor, Sonny, Will, Allie)
FLASHBACK # 11985-7-C (OAD: 12/20/12)
4-C: Horton Town Square: Outdoor Cafe (Kristen, Brady, Xs)
4-D: St. Luke's Church (Eric, Nicole)

ACT FIVE:
5-A: St. Luke's Church (Eric, Nicole)
5-B: Horton Town Square: Outdoor Cafe (Kristen, Brady, Xs)
Intercut: Insert shot of photograph
FLASHBACK # 11986-2-D (OAD: 12/21/12)
5-C: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick, Lucas, Abigail, ?, ?, Maggie, Victor, Sonny, Will, Allie)
Intercut: Insert shot of ?: ? (?)
HORTON ORNAMENTS ARE ADDED TO TREE

ACT SIX:
6-A: Horton Town Square: Outdoor Cafe (Kristen, Brady, Xs)
6-B: Horton Town Square: Private Area (Nicole)
Intercut: Insert Shot of Nicole's Phone: Video: Brady Pub (?, EJ's Voice)
6-C: Brady Pub (Caroline, Sami, Kayla, Marlena, John, Roman, Joey, Johnny, Sydney)
6-D: Kiriakis Mansion/Foyer (?, Justin, Adrienne)
FLASHBACK # 11982-7-A (OAD: 12/17/12)
6-E: Horton Living Room (?, Maggie)
Intercut: Insert Shot of ?'s Phone with ?
6-F: ? (?)
6-G: ? (?)

ACT SEVEN:
7-A: ? (?, ?)
7-B: St. Luke's Church (Marlena, John, Roman, Caroline, Kayla, Joey, Singers # 1-4, Xs)
7-C: St. Luke's Church (Marlena, John, Roman, Caroline, Kayla, Victor, Maggie, Justin, Adrienne, Daniel, Joey, Singers # 1-4, Xs)
7-D: St. Luke's Church (Marlena, John, Roman, Caroline, Kayla, Victor, Maggie, Justin, Adrienne, Daniel, Brady, Joey, Singers # 1-4, Xs)
7-E: St. Luke's Church (Marlena, John, Roman, Caroline, Kayla, Victor, Maggie, Justin, Adrienne, Daniel, Brady, Sonny, Will, ?, ?, Sami, EJ, Kristen, Sydney, Johnny, Joey, Singers # 1-4, Xs)
7-F: St. Luke's Church (Marlena, John, Roman, Caroline, Kayla, Victor, Maggie, Justin, Adrienne, Daniel, Brady, Sonny, Will, ?, ?, Sami, EJ, Kristen, Nick, Gabi, ?, Rafe, ?, ?, ?, Eric, Sydney, Johnny, ?, Joey, Singers # 1-4, Xs)

Christmas Day Info:
TEASER ACT:
T-A: Horton Town Square (Sami, ?, Allie, Johnny, Sydney)
T-B: Horton Living Room (Will, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)
T-C: Kiriakis Mansion (?, Maggie, ?, ?)
T-D: ? (?, ?, Kate, Xs)
T-E: ? (?, ?, ?, Chad)

Which one of these duos celebrate Christmas Day with little clothing??
Brady/Kristen, Cameron/Abigail, EJ/Sami, John/Marlena, Justin/Adrienne, Nick/Gabi, Rafe/Sami, Sonny/Will, Stefano/Kate.
I thought Rafe wasn't around on Christmas Day... right? So that would eliminate Sami and Rafe. I don't see it being EJ and Sami either--- more like Kristen and Brady or Stefano and Kate. Wasn't it said before that EJ is either the one involved in these scenes or walks in on the duo in the scene??
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Jason, with Bo gone you forgot Hope/Her Hand! :o

bomber
Member Avatar

Hmmm. Since Dannibore aren't on the list (thank goodness) I'm going to go for Rafe and Sami. Surely Tomlin has to have one of his golden duos together at Christmas.

lazydazes
Member Avatar

bankin` on it being brady/kristen

bomber
Member Avatar

So I'm assuming the two ? in Act 5 are Hope and Ciara, so does that mean no ornament for Daniel this year? Maybe there really is a Santa Claus! :D

gailwinters
Member Avatar

bomber
Nov 24 2012, 04:32 PM
So I'm assuming the two ? in Act 5 are Hope and Ciara, so does that mean no ornament for Daniel this year? Maybe there really is a Santa Claus! :D
The kids (U5s) are usually at the end of the character list, so those two ? are probably adults.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

i'm getting sad about the lack of Hope/Ciara in the Christmas episode. I wouldn't be surprised if there's no mention of Zack.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Mirage75
Nov 24 2012, 03:10 PM
I would love for it to be Justin/Adrienne lol. It's been forever since they have had any romance. And Christmas would be perfect.

But I'm guessing its Brady/Kristen.
Yeah, Justin and Adrienne would be the best option for the couple spending Christmas with little clothing simply because all of the other couples have had some bedroom time since then, given that Brady and Kristen go at it before Christmas.

If it is not Justin and Adrienne, then I suspect it will be Cameron and Abigail. As much as they have played up her virginity in recent weeks, it's just a matter of time before that changes and this could well be the opportunity for that to happen.

I doubt they would show a pregnant Gabi having sex with Nick, although Nicole did have sex with Surfer Doc while she was pregnant.

I cannot imagine Days would have the guts to show Will and Sonny in bed on Christmas Day. I might have to lay off my criticsm of the show for a week or two if Will and Sonny were screwing while viewers were opening presents or eating their Christmas ham over lunch.

I'm in different to the rest of those pairings except for Brady and Kristen as a shirtless Brady is always welcome on my television.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

The couple sexing it up i think will be cameron and abby. We will have new cameron by then i think

Will&Sonny

sonwill
Nov 24 2012, 03:03 PM
I'm stupidly happy that Sonny will be attending the Ornament Ceremony lol.
As am I. That news has made my day. That means that Will and Sonny spend the entire day together (and hopefully the entire night, as well...).

I'm really hoping that the naked duo will be Will and Sonny, of course. Surprisingly, to me, they seem like the couple that makes the most sense, since Jennifer and Daniel aren't listed.

Jason, do you happen to know when you're planning to reveal that piece of information yet? I'll be counting the days! :lol: In any case, thanks for the updates, as always!

michr544125

LonePirate
Nov 24 2012, 04:43 PM
Mirage75
Nov 24 2012, 03:10 PM
I would love for it to be Justin/Adrienne lol. It's been forever since they have had any romance. And Christmas would be perfect.

But I'm guessing its Brady/Kristen.
Yeah, Justin and Adrienne would be the best option for the couple spending Christmas with little clothing simply because all of the other couples have had some bedroom time since then, given that Brady and Kristen go at it before Christmas.

If it is not Justin and Adrienne, then I suspect it will be Cameron and Abigail. As much as they have played up her virginity in recent weeks, it's just a matter of time before that changes and this could well be the opportunity for that to happen.

I doubt they would show a pregnant Gabi having sex with Nick, although Nicole did have sex with Surfer Doc while she was pregnant.

I cannot imagine Days would have the guts to show Will and Sonny in bed on Christmas Day. I might have to lay off my criticsm of the show for a week or two if Will and Sonny were screwing while viewers were opening presents or eating their Christmas ham over lunch.

I'm in different to the rest of those pairings except for Brady and Kristen as a shirtless Brady is always welcome on my television.
Like you I'd probably stop complaining for a while also about this baby story and lack of intimacy between Wilson compared to Will/Gabi if Will and Sonny were the naked duo :lol: . But like you I'd be shocked if they even gave them another love scene and to do it on Christmas when families are possibly watching together.

New Cameron starts Dec 21 so I am leaning toward it being him and Abby. Or Stefano and Kate since Jason did post that he's back in the "flesh". Was "flesh" a clue? :ermmmm:
Edited by michr544125, Nov 24 2012, 06:15 PM.

camera shy

Wasn't there a spoiler about Abby being shocked that Cameron has moved on? I'm thinking that Abby walks in on Cameron and his new girlfriend getting it on.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

camera shy
Nov 24 2012, 07:04 PM
Wasn't there a spoiler about Abby being shocked that Cameron has moved on? I'm thinking that Abby walks in on Cameron and his new girlfriend getting it on.
Cameron already brought that nurse/nursing student to the Pub a few weeks ago where they bumped into Abigail. She should already think he has moved on. Still, there's plenty of time for her to change his mind and wind up in bed with him.

camera shy

LonePirate
Nov 24 2012, 07:13 PM
camera shy
Cameron already brought that nurse/nursing student to the Pub a few weeks ago where they bumped into Abigail. She should already think he has moved on. Still, there's plenty of time for her to change his mind and wind up in bed with him.
I thought there was a recent spoiler about her being shocked he moved on and posters mentioned why should she be when she did have that run in with him at the pub with a date.

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

Quote:

Brady/Kristen, Cameron/Abigail, EJ/Sami, John/Marlena, Justin/Adrienne, Nick/Gabi, Rafe/Sami, Sonny/Will, Stefano/Kate.

The only duos who I want it to be is Justin/Adrienne or John/Marlena. I DO NOT like the other pairings.

Will&Sonny

camera shy
Nov 24 2012, 07:34 PM
LonePirate
Nov 24 2012, 07:13 PM
camera shy
I thought there was a recent spoiler about her being shocked he moved on and posters mentioned why should she be when she did have that run in with him at the pub with a date.
It's one of the spoilers for the week of December 3rd (for Thursday's episode that week, to be specific).

arvani01

SAT. 11/24 UPDATE:

Christmas Eve Info:
TEASER ACT:
T-A: Horton Living Room/Foyer/Ext. (Jennifer, Doug, Julie)
T-B: Horton Town Square (Kristen, EJ, Brady, Nicole, Xs)
T-C: Kiriakis Mansion/Foyer/Ext. (Maggie, Victor, Daniel, Abigail)
T-D: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick)
T-E: St. Luke's Church (Eric, Marlena, Roman)
T-F: ? (Hope, Ciara)
T-G: Coffee House (Sonny, Will, Justin, Adrienne, Xs)
T-H: Brady Pub (Sami, Rafe, Johnny, Sydney)
FLASHCUTS # 11986-7-C (OAD: 12/21/12)

ACT ONE:
1-A: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick)
1-B: Kiriakis Mansion/Foyer (Maggie, Victor, Daniel, Abigail, Justin, Adrienne, Sonny, Will)
1-C: Brady Pub (Sami, Rafe, Gabi, Johnny, Sydney)
1-D: Horton Town Square (Kristen, EJ, Brady, Nicole, Xs)

ACT TWO:
2-A: St. Luke's Church (Eric, Marlena, Roman)
2-B: Horton Living Room/Foyer (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick, Lucas, Allie)
2-C: Horton Living Room (?)
Intercut: ? (?, ?)
2-D: Kiriakis Mansion (Maggie, Victor, Daniel, Justin, Adrienne, Sonny, Will)
2-E: Horton Town Square (Kristen, EJ, Brady, Nicole, Xs)
2-F: Brady Pub (Sami, Rafe, Gabi, Johnny, Sydney)

ACT THREE:
3-A: Kiriakis Mansion (Maggie, Victor, Daniel, Justin, Adrienne, Sonny, Will, Brady)
3-B: Horton Town Square (Kristen, EJ, Nicole, Xs)
3-C: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick, Lucas, Abigail, ?, ?, Allie)
3-D: Brady Pub (Caroline, Sami, EJ, Kristen, Kayla, Marlena, John, Roman, Joey, Johnny, Sydney)

ACT FOUR:
4-A: Kiriakis Mansion Foyer (Daniel, Brady)
4-B: Horton Living Room/Foyer (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick, Lucas, Abigail, ?, ?, Maggie, Victor, Sonny, Will, Allie)
FLASHBACK # 11985-7-C (OAD: 12/20/12)
4-C: Horton Town Square: Outdoor Cafe (Kristen, Brady, Xs)
4-D: St. Luke's Church (Eric, Nicole)

ACT FIVE:
5-A: St. Luke's Church (Eric, Nicole)
5-B: Horton Town Square: Outdoor Cafe (Kristen, Brady, Xs)
Intercut: Insert shot of photograph
FLASHBACK # 11986-2-D (OAD: 12/21/12)
5-C: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick, Lucas, Abigail, ?, ?, Maggie, Victor, Sonny, Will, Allie)
Intercut: Insert shot of ?: ? (?)
HORTON ORNAMENTS ARE ADDED TO TREE

ACT SIX:
6-A: Horton Town Square: Outdoor Cafe (Kristen, Brady, Xs)
6-B: Horton Town Square: Private Area (Nicole)
Intercut: Insert Shot of Nicole's Phone: Video: Brady Pub (?, EJ's Voice)
6-C: Brady Pub (Caroline, Sami, Kayla, Marlena, John, Roman, Joey, Johnny, Sydney)
6-D: Kiriakis Mansion/Foyer (?, Justin, Adrienne)
FLASHBACK # 11982-7-A (OAD: 12/17/12)
6-E: Horton Living Room (?, Maggie)
6-F: ? (?)
6-G: ? (?)

ACT SEVEN:
7-A: ? (?, ?)
7-B: St. Luke's Church (Marlena, John, Roman, Caroline, Kayla, Joey, Singers # 1-4, Xs)
7-C: St. Luke's Church (Marlena, John, Roman, Caroline, Kayla, Victor, Maggie, Justin, Adrienne, Daniel, Joey, Singers # 1-4, Xs)
7-D: St. Luke's Church (Marlena, John, Roman, Caroline, Kayla, Victor, Maggie, Justin, Adrienne, Daniel, Brady, Joey, Singers # 1-4, Xs)
7-E: St. Luke's Church (Marlena, John, Roman, Caroline, Kayla, Victor, Maggie, Justin, Adrienne, Daniel, Brady, Sonny, Will, Chad, Abigail, Sami, EJ, Kristen, Sydney, Johnny, Joey, Singers # 1-4, Xs)
7-F: St. Luke's Church (Marlena, John, Roman, Caroline, Kayla, Victor, Maggie, Justin, Adrienne, Daniel, Brady, Sonny, Will, Chad ,Abigail, Sami, EJ, Kristen, Nick, Gabi, ?, Rafe, Hope, Ciara, Nicole, Eric, Sydney, Johnny, Allie, Joey, Singers # 1-4, Xs)

Christmas Day Info:
TEASER ACT:
T-A: Horton Town Square (Sami, EJ, Allie, Johnny, Sydney)
T-B: Horton Living Room (Will, Sonny, Jennifer, Abigail, Doug ,Julie
T-C: Kiriakis Mansion (Victor, Maggie, Hope, Ciara)
T-D: ? (Stefano, Lucas, Kate, Xs)
T-E: ? (?, ?, ?, Chad)

Brady/Kristen, or EJ/Sami
Edited by arvani01, Nov 24 2012, 10:15 PM.

bomber
Member Avatar

Eric must be one of the one's at St Luke's on christmas Day. where else would a priest be? Not so sure about Abigail. I don't think either Hortons or Devereaux were Catholic.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

7F - I'd be beyond shocked if the last ? is not Jennifer Horton, who else could it be?

Glad to see Dannifer are not on the "sex/less dress list" for Christmas...and based on Jason's sneak peeks, this couple doesn't see all that 'together'......which makes me very :smile:

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Quote:

7-F: St. Luke's Church (Marlena, John, Roman, Caroline, Kayla, Victor, Maggie, Justin, Adrienne, Daniel, Brady, Sonny, Will, Chad ,Abigail, Sami, EJ, Kristen, Nick, Gabi, ?, Rafe, Hope, Ciara, Nicole, Eric, Sydney, Johnny, Allie, Joey, Singers # 1-4, Xs)

No Lucas, Doug or Julie at St. Luke's? :-/
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Nov 24 2012, 10:45 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply