Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jason47's Christmas in Salem Sneak Peeks; THU. 12/20 UPDATES
Topic Started: Nov 13 2012, 07:48 PM (76,945 Views)
Will&Sonny

I'm still holding out hope for a "Sonny's Apartment" section later, with a subsequent reveal that Will and Sonny are the naked couple. (Although I wouldn't be opposed to them making love elsewhere....)

Thanks for the updates, Jason!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

michr544125

Will&Sonny
Nov 27 2012, 04:40 AM
I'm still holding out hope for a "Sonny's Apartment" section later, with a subsequent reveal that Will and Sonny are the naked couple. (Although I wouldn't be opposed to them making love elsewhere....)

Thanks for the updates, Jason!
As much as I'd like to think, it is Will and Sonny, on that other sheet that Jason has posted on his site, isn't Sonny listed at the hospital the same day? I would have to think him and Will head there next, unless I'm reading that wrong. It can be noted first there were 6 at the Hortons and than 4 with two still being Will and Sonny. Maybe they get a quick one in before heading to the hospital :lol: ?

Still think it it is Brady and Kristen or Abby and Cameron. But Cameron is also listed at the hospital.
Edited by michr544125, Nov 27 2012, 07:03 AM.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Quote:

6-E: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, Maggie)
Intercut: Insert Shot of Jennifer's Phone with text
6-F: Kiriakis Mansion Foyer (Daniel)
Intercut: Insert Shot of Daniel's Phone with text
6-G: Horton Living Room (Jennifer)

:headbang: :puke:

annie21

annie21
Nov 26 2012, 08:35 AM
It's probably too soon to express relief on the Dannifer Christmas front. For example, it's possible that the entire last part of Act 6 is about them (6D thru 6G). Perhaps Daniel doesn't come to the Horton tree trimming, so Justin and Adrienne go back to the Kiriakis mansion and tell him everyone is headed over to St. Luke's and that he should, too (6D). (The flashback could be Daniel's). Meanwhile, back at the Horton house, everyone has gone except for Jennifer and Maggie (6E). They talk about the only thing they ever talk about now -- Maggie's precious Eggbaby. Then, the phone intercuts are of Dannifer longing for each other and wondering if they'll catch a glimpse of each other at church. Daniel decides to go with Justin and Adrienne (6F) And Jennifer leaves the Horton house with Maggie (6G). Both are filled with that special sense of joyful expectation and hope so appropriate for this holiday season. :sarcasm:

11/26 Christmas Eve update
6-D: Kiriakis Mansion/Foyer (Daniel, Justin, Adrienne)
FLASHBACK # 11982-7-A (OAD: 12/17/12)

Yep, Dannifer are still going strong at Christmas. Since this is Act 6, this means we'll get five acts of the two of them longing for each other from afar.

At least, it seems we'll be spared having Eggbaby at the Horton tree-trimming. But it sounds like he'll very much be there in spirit. We'll probaby see Maggie place his ornament on the tree (unless Jennifer or Abigail does it.) It'll probably be like last year where a major focus of all the characters in the room is on him.

It seems like the show is trying to make an effort to have a big traditional holiday episode,which is nice. I just wish they would have taken a break from the relentless hyping of all things Daniel.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Oh I'm sure Jennifer will be the one to place Eggbaby's ornament on the tree while Abigail places Jack's ornament. I'll be shocked if Jennifer even remembers Jack has an ornament, she certainly didn't last year. :eyeroll:
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Nov 27 2012, 07:33 AM.

Harmony233

you know whats sad i forgot billie was still around lol

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

I've got this strange feeling that PTB are going to go all the way with Dannifer, setting them set for a big x-mas reunion and they are going to be the naked ones, 'getting jiggy with it'
Edited by Dreamer, Nov 27 2012, 07:13 PM.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Dreamer
Nov 27 2012, 07:08 PM
I've got this strange feeling that PTB are going to go all the way with Dannifer, setting them set for a big x-mas reunion and they are going to be the nake ones, 'getting jiggy with it'
My FF button is going to get a workout on Christmas. :puke:

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Jason47
Nov 27 2012, 01:35 AM
MON. 11/26 UPDATE:

ACT FIVE:
5-A: St. Luke's Church (Eric, Nicole)
5-B: Horton Town Square: Outdoor Cafe (Kristen, Brady, Xs)
Intercut: Insert shot of photograph
FLASHBACK # 11986-2-D (OAD: 12/21/12)
5-C: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick, Lucas, Abigail, ?, ?, Maggie, Victor, Sonny, Will, Allie)
Intercut: Insert shot of Tablet: ? (?)
HORTON ORNAMENTS ARE ADDED TO TREE
Intercut: Insert shot of photograph I wonder who it is?
then a flashbash?

Intercut: Insert shot of Tablet: ? (?)
Shot of Tablet? The only person that has a tablet on this show is Kristen...make me wonder who's on it and WTF?

I am interested to see what secret plans Stefano and Kristen are working. Stefano's been away for so long.... not to have something up his sleeve.

Edited by Dreamer, Nov 27 2012, 07:32 PM.

Jason47
Member Avatar

TUE. 11/27 UPDATE:
Christmas Eve Info:

TEASER ACT:
T-A: Horton Living Room/Foyer/Ext. (Jennifer, Doug, Julie)
T-B: Horton Town Square (Kristen, EJ, Brady, Nicole, Xs)
T-C: Kiriakis Mansion/Foyer/Ext. (Maggie, Victor, Daniel, Abigail)
T-D: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick)
T-E: St. Luke's Church (Eric, Marlena, Roman)
T-F: Hope's Phone Limbo (Hope, Ciara)
T-G: Coffee House (Sonny, Will, Justin, Adrienne, Xs)
T-H: Brady Pub (Sami, Rafe, Johnny, Sydney)
FLASHCUTS # 11986-7-C (OAD: 12/21/12)

ACT ONE:
1-A: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick)
1-B: Kiriakis Mansion/Foyer (Maggie, Victor, Daniel, Abigail, Justin, Adrienne, Sonny, Will)
1-C: Brady Pub (Sami, Rafe, Gabi, Johnny, Sydney)
1-D: Horton Town Square (Kristen, EJ, Brady, Nicole, Xs)

ACT TWO:
2-A: St. Luke's Church (Eric, Marlena, Roman)
2-B: Horton Living Room/Foyer (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick, Lucas, Allie)
2-C: Horton Living Room (Doug)
Intercut: Hope's Phone Limbo (Hope, Ciara)
2-D: Kiriakis Mansion (Maggie, Victor, Daniel, Justin, Adrienne, Sonny, Will)
2-E: Horton Town Square (Kristen, EJ, Brady, Nicole, Xs)
2-F: Brady Pub (Sami, Rafe, Gabi, Johnny, Sydney)

ACT THREE:
3-A: Kiriakis Mansion (Maggie, Victor, Daniel, Justin, Adrienne, Sonny, Will, Brady)
3-B: Horton Town Square (Kristen, EJ, Nicole, Xs)
3-C: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick, Lucas, Abigail, ?, ?, Allie)
3-D: Brady Pub (Caroline, Sami, EJ, Kristen, Kayla, Marlena, John, Roman, Joey, Johnny, Sydney)

ACT FOUR:
4-A: Kiriakis Mansion Foyer (Daniel, Brady)
4-B: Horton Living Room/Foyer (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick, Lucas, Abigail, ?, ?, Maggie, Victor, Sonny, Will, Allie)
FLASHBACK # 11985-7-C (OAD: 12/20/12)
4-C: Horton Town Square: Outdoor Cafe (Kristen, Brady, Xs)
4-D: St. Luke's Church (Eric, Nicole)

ACT FIVE:
5-A: St. Luke's Church (Eric, Nicole)
5-B: Horton Town Square: Outdoor Cafe (Kristen, Brady, Xs)
Intercut: Insert shot of photograph
FLASHBACK # 11986-2-D (OAD: 12/21/12)
5-C: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick, Lucas, Abigail, ?, ?, Maggie, Victor, Sonny, Will, Allie)
Intercut: Insert shot of Tablet: Hope's Phone Limbo (Hope)
HORTON ORNAMENTS ARE ADDED TO TREE

ACT SIX:
6-A: Horton Town Square: Outdoor Cafe (Kristen, Brady, Xs)
6-B: Horton Town Square: Private Area (Nicole)
Intercut: Insert Shot of Nicole's Phone: Video: Brady Pub (?, EJ's Voice)
6-C: Brady Pub (Caroline, Sami, Kayla, Marlena, John, Roman, Joey, Johnny, Sydney)
6-D: Kiriakis Mansion/Foyer (Daniel, Justin, Adrienne)
FLASHBACK # 11982-7-A (OAD: 12/17/12)

ACT SEVEN:
7-A: Hope's Phone Limbo (Hope, Ciara)
7-B: St. Luke's Church (Marlena, John, Roman, Caroline, Kayla, Joey, Singers # 1-4, Xs)
7-C: St. Luke's Church (Marlena, John, Roman, Caroline, Kayla, Victor, Maggie, Justin, Adrienne, Daniel, Joey, Singers # 1-4, Xs)
7-D: St. Luke's Church (Marlena, John, Roman, Caroline, Kayla, Victor, Maggie, Justin, Adrienne, Daniel, Brady, Joey, Singers # 1-4, Xs)
7-E: St. Luke's Church (Marlena, John, Roman, Caroline, Kayla, Victor, Maggie, Justin, Adrienne, Daniel, Brady, Sonny, Will, Doug, Julie, Sami, EJ, Kristen, Sydney, Johnny, Joey, Singers # 1-4, Xs)
7-F: St. Luke's Church (Marlena, John, Roman, Caroline, Kayla, Victor, Maggie, Justin, Adrienne, Daniel, Brady, Sonny, Will, Doug, Julie, Sami, EJ, Kristen, Nick, Gabi, Lucas, Rafe, Nicole, Jennifer, Abigail, Eric, Sydney, Johnny, Allie, Joey, Singers # 1-4, Xs)

Christmas Day Info:
TEASER ACT:
T-A: Horton Town Square (Sami, ?, Allie, Johnny, Sydney)
T-B: Horton Living Room (Will, Sonny, ?, ?, ?, ?)
T-C: Kiriakis Mansion (Daniel, Maggie, ?, ?)
T-D: ? (Billie, ?, Kate, Xs)
T-E: ? (?, ?, ?, Chad)

ACT ONE:
1-A: Horton Town Square (Sami, ?, Allie, Johnny, Sydney)
1-B: Horton Living Room (Will, Sonny, ?, ?, ?, ?)
1-C: Kiriakis Mansion (Daniel, Maggie, ?, ?, ?)
1-D: ? (?, ?, ?, Chad)

ACT TWO:
2-A: ? (Billie, ?, Kate, Xs)
2-B: Horton Living Room (Will, Sonny, ?, ?)
2-C: Nurses' Station (Kayla, Abe, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, Xs)
2-D: ???????????????????Stefano???????????????????????????

ACT THREE:
3-A: Horton Town Square (Sami, ?, Brady, Allie, Johnny, Sydney, Xs)
3-B: ???????????????????Stefano???????????????????????????
3-C: Nurses' Station (Kayla, Abe, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, Children Xs, Xs)

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

I guess Hope and Ciara are gone to see Bo for xmas? Nicely played by TPTB....

esp13
Member Avatar

Yay! Kayla is there for the reading of the Christmas story.

I'm assuming all of Hope's phone stuff is because Bo is on the other end of the line.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Dreamer
Nov 27 2012, 08:04 PM
they couldn't have gone AFTER the ornament hanging? FFS. Hope is a HORTON, and a full-blooded one at that! They would've never missed the hanging just to be with Bo. He would've understood them delaying their trip to see him until after.
If Hope & Ciara really aren't at the ornament hanging, there better be some time dedicated to Bo, Hope, Ciara, & Zack's ornaments being added to the tree. Not just them magically being there.

DJsMommy
Member Avatar

Hmm...I wonder if Hope's phone limbo means her & Ciara are "spending" Christmas with Bo somewhere?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

annie21

I think Hope's first phone limbo could be her talking to Bo. But the second one is her talking with Doug (he's alone in the Horton living room and there's an intercut with Hope, Ciara).

By Act 3, Hope and Ciara could be the two remaining question marks at the Horton house. Not sure why they're not at St. Luke's at the end.

annie21

Dreamer
Nov 27 2012, 07:08 PM
I've got this strange feeling that PTB are going to go all the way with Dannifer, setting them set for a big x-mas reunion and they are going to be the naked ones, 'getting jiggy with it'
Somewhere Jason presented the options for the Christmas Day bare pair, and Dannifer wasn't on the list.

That doesn't mean that Dannifer won't already be together by then. And of course there's always New Year's. :hmmph:

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Nov 27 2012, 08:42 PM
Dreamer
they couldn't have gone AFTER the ornament hanging? FFS. Hope is a HORTON, and a full-blooded one at that! They would've never missed the hanging just to be with Bo. He would've understood them delaying their trip to see him until after.
If Hope & Ciara really aren't at the ornament hanging, there better be some time dedicated to Bo, Hope, Ciara, & Zack's ornaments being added to the tree. Not just them magically being there.
Figures we'd have a fake Horton at the ornament ceremony while a real Horton was away. I can't recall the last time Hope missed an Horton ornament ceremony. This sucks. :moon:
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Nov 27 2012, 10:22 PM.

Dany_E
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Dreamer
For me, it would be far more important to be with my husband and the father of my kids than to hang an ornament on a tree. The ornaments and the family tradition are, of course, important but it's the people that really matter.

Will&Sonny

Dany_E
Nov 27 2012, 10:53 PM
Supergirlx2
Dreamer
For me, it would be far more important to be with my husband and the father of my kids than to hang an ornament on a tree. The ornaments and the family tradition are, of course, important but it's the people that really matter.
Agreed. Plenty of Hortons miss the ornament hanging ritual every single year. I don't see a problem with that.

Kriss4

Well, Hope is a favorite for a lot of people, and they're already having to deal with Bo's absence this Christmas. Having Hope there for the traditional ornament hanging will make the show for a lotta people. We ALL tend to want to see our favorite characters In key scenes at Christmas. Why would Hope fans be any different?
Edited by Kriss4, Nov 27 2012, 11:19 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply