Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jason47's Christmas in Salem Sneak Peeks; THU. 12/20 UPDATES
Topic Started: Nov 13 2012, 07:48 PM (68,463 Views)
Will&Sonny

Kriss4
Nov 27 2012, 11:15 PM
Well, Hope is a favorite for a lot of people, and they're already having to deal with Bo's absence this Christmas. Having Hope there for the traditional ornament hanging will make the show for a lotta people. We ALL tend to want to see our favorite characters In key scenes at Christmas. Why would Hope fans be any different?
Sure, I can understand that, but she's still going to be on-screen. If Hope is actually with Bo for the holidays, that's still a completely logical, in-character place for her to be, IMO. Especially in the era of Skype -- if she really wanted to, she could just do a big video conference with everyone else so that she could "be there" for the ornament hanging ritual without physically being there.

I guess I just don't see why Hope's fans would prefer to see her and Ciara hang a few ornaments in Salem instead of spending Christmas with her husband and Ciara's father. I would think that a happy Hope would be better than a gloomy, missing-Bo-more-than-ever-before Hope, for those fans. :shrug:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bomber
Member Avatar

annie21
Nov 27 2012, 09:24 PM
Dreamer
Nov 27 2012, 07:08 PM
I've got this strange feeling that PTB are going to go all the way with Dannifer, setting them set for a big x-mas reunion and they are going to be the naked ones, 'getting jiggy with it'
Somewhere Jason presented the options for the Christmas Day bare pair, and Dannifer wasn't on the list.

That doesn't mean that Dannifer won't already be together by then. And of course there's always New Year's. :hmmph:

I think they're going to drag out the Dannifer sex because they are trying to make them a bona fide supercouple so the angst has to dragged out as long as possible because the writers need to keep their millions of fans on tenderhooks, begging for them to get together. :sarcasm:

Oops I'm probably OT sorry. My bet is Safe who are naked.

DaysForever
Member Avatar

Maybe Hope's in trouble and is trying to communicate with members of her family...?

No idea.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

bomber
Nov 27 2012, 11:31 PM
annie21
Nov 27 2012, 09:24 PM
Dreamer
Nov 27 2012, 07:08 PM
I've got this strange feeling that PTB are going to go all the way with Dannifer, setting them set for a big x-mas reunion and they are going to be the naked ones, 'getting jiggy with it'
Somewhere Jason presented the options for the Christmas Day bare pair, and Dannifer wasn't on the list.

That doesn't mean that Dannifer won't already be together by then. And of course there's always New Year's. :hmmph:

I think they're going to drag out the Dannifer sex because they are trying to make them a bona fide supercouple so the angst has to dragged out as long as possible because the writers need to keep their millions of fans on tenderhooks, begging for them to get together. :sarcasm:

Oops I'm probably OT sorry. My bet is Safe who are naked.
Dannifer for x-mas is not what I want, it is what I see TPTB aiming for. How long can these two possibly wait. If Brady is already in bed with Kristen... Jen and Dan can't be far behind.

With the spoiler... EJ set up an accident for Dan... a few weeks back... sounds to me like the SL are being tweeked from what they originally slated for.

EJ just up and drop is baby revenge out of no where.... I can't believe it.

Safe for x-mas is a good guess. X-mas for them has been magical. LOL!

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

LanaluvsBroe
Nov 27 2012, 10:21 PM
Supergirlx2
Nov 27 2012, 08:42 PM
Dreamer
Nov 27 2012, 08:04 PM
I guess Hope and Ciara are gone to see Bo for xmas? Nicely played by TPTB....
they couldn't have gone AFTER the ornament hanging? FFS. Hope is a HORTON, and a full-blooded one at that! They would've never missed the hanging just to be with Bo. He would've understood them delaying their trip to see him until after.
If Hope & Ciara really aren't at the ornament hanging, there better be some time dedicated to Bo, Hope, Ciara, & Zack's ornaments being added to the tree. Not just them magically being there.
Figures we'd have a fake Horton at the ornament ceremony while a real Horton was away. I can't recall the last time Hope missed an Horton ornament ceremony. This sucks. :moon:
Hope missed the ornament hanging in 2010 because she & Bo were on the run. That was the year that the ornament hanging was all of Doug, Julie, Ciara, & Jen. Maybe Maggie was there, i forget.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

DaysForever
Nov 28 2012, 12:16 AM
Maybe Hope's in trouble and is trying to communicate with members of her family...?

No idea.
in order for Hope to be in trouble, she would need to be involved in some sort of storyline. and all signs so far point to her being pretty much MIA for the next few weeks as we continue the non-stop Gabi & Co/Dannifer/Kristen & Co triad of stories.
Edited by Supergirlx2, Nov 28 2012, 03:18 AM.

DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Nov 28 2012, 03:17 AM
LanaluvsBroe
Supergirlx2
Dreamer
Nov 27 2012, 08:04 PM
I guess Hope and Ciara are gone to see Bo for xmas? Nicely played by TPTB....
they couldn't have gone AFTER the ornament hanging? FFS. Hope is a HORTON, and a full-blooded one at that! They would've never missed the hanging just to be with Bo. He would've understood them delaying their trip to see him until after.
If Hope & Ciara really aren't at the ornament hanging, there better be some time dedicated to Bo, Hope, Ciara, & Zack's ornaments being added to the tree. Not just them magically being there.
Figures we'd have a fake Horton at the ornament ceremony while a real Horton was away. I can't recall the last time Hope missed an Horton ornament ceremony. This sucks. :moon:
Hope missed the ornament hanging in 2010 because she & Bo were on the run. That was the year that the ornament hanging was all of Doug, Julie, Ciara, & Jen. Maybe Maggie was there, i forget.
that Christmas sucked.... that had to have been the worst one in the history of the show :shame:

ILoveAGoodDanish
Member Avatar

I wonder what that Ejole spoiler is about? Hm.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

DocandJohn4ever
Nov 28 2012, 05:02 AM
Supergirlx2
Nov 28 2012, 03:17 AM
LanaluvsBroe
Supergirlx2

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
that Christmas sucked.... that had to have been the worst one in the history of the show :shame:
yes it did. there were all sorts of hints that miracles happen on Christmas & then nothing. Ciara could've had a dream that her parents made it home for Christmas or something.
The only good thing about that Christmas was that, while offscreen, Bo & Hope technically spent it together (and Carly spent it alone).

Dany_E

Kriss4
Well, Hope is a favorite for a lot of people, and they're already having to deal with Bo's absence this Christmas. Having Hope there for the traditional ornament hanging will make the show for a lotta people. We ALL tend to want to see our favorite characters In key scenes at Christmas. Why would Hope fans be any different?
Oh I understand what you're saying and I agree - but the poster I was responding to said that Hope would never miss the ornament ceremony just to be with Bo. I think we're kind of arguing what a fan watching wants vs what the character herself would want.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Dany_E
Nov 28 2012, 11:44 AM
Kriss4
Oh I understand what you're saying and I agree - but the poster I was responding to said that Hope would never miss the ornament ceremony just to be with Bo. I think we're kind of arguing what a fan watching wants vs what the character herself would want.
i can speak for myself, thank you.
Would Hope pass up an opportunity to spend the holidays with her husband, of course not. At the same time, the Horton Ornament Hanging is a very special tradition, and Bo would understand them waiting until after to go see him.

All of this conversation aside, where on earth is Bo supposed to be if not in Salem? According to the day ahead for Thursday's episode, Bo is back in Salem. if he & Caroline hadn't returned from LA, i would understand where he is. But he's supposedly in Salem. Why would he be leaving again when he knows Christmas is less than a month away?

Dany_E

Supergirlx2
Nov 28 2012, 12:48 PM
Dany_E
Kriss4
Would Hope pass up an opportunity to spend the holidays with her husband, of course not. At the same time, the Horton Ornament Hanging is a very special tradition, and Bo would understand them waiting until after to go see him.

All of this conversation aside, where on earth is Bo supposed to be if not in Salem? According to the day ahead for Thursday's episode, Bo is back in Salem. if he & Caroline hadn't returned from LA, i would understand where he is. But he's supposedly in Salem. Why would he be leaving again when he knows Christmas is less than a month away?
Not sure what your problem with me is Supergirl but I'm not "speaking for you" and never intended to "speak for you". I disagreed with what you said and said so clearly.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Dany_E
Nov 28 2012, 04:42 PM
Supergirlx2
Dany_E
Kriss4

Not sure what your problem with me is Supergirl but I'm not "speaking for you" and never intended to "speak for you". I disagreed with what you said and said so clearly.
i have no problems with you. you said that you though that you were arguing "what a fan watching wants vs what the character herself would want". I was simply trying to say that i didn't need someone interpreting what i said as being what i personally wanted to see.

Jason47
Member Avatar

WED. 11/28 UPDATE:

Christmas Eve Info:
TEASER ACT:
T-A: Horton Living Room/Foyer/Ext. (Jennifer, Doug, Julie)
T-B: Horton Town Square (Kristen, EJ, Brady, Nicole, Xs)
T-C: Kiriakis Mansion/Foyer/Ext. (Maggie, Victor, Daniel, Abigail)
T-D: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick)
T-E: St. Luke's Church (Eric, Marlena, Roman)
T-F: Hope's Phone Limbo (Hope, Ciara)
T-G: Coffee House (Sonny, Will, Justin, Adrienne, Xs)
T-H: Brady Pub (Sami, Rafe, Johnny, Sydney)
FLASHCUTS # 11986-7-C (OAD: 12/21/12)

ACT ONE:
1-A: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick)
1-B: Kiriakis Mansion/Foyer (Maggie, Victor, Daniel, Abigail, Justin, Adrienne, Sonny, Will)
1-C: Brady Pub (Sami, Rafe, Gabi, Johnny, Sydney)
1-D: Horton Town Square (Kristen, EJ, Brady, Nicole, Xs)

ACT TWO:
2-A: St. Luke's Church (Eric, Marlena, Roman)
2-B: Horton Living Room/Foyer (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick, Lucas, Allie)
2-C: Horton Living Room (Doug)
Intercut: Hope's Phone Limbo (Hope, Ciara)
2-D: Kiriakis Mansion (Maggie, Victor, Daniel, Justin, Adrienne, Sonny, Will)
2-E: Horton Town Square (Kristen, EJ, Brady, Nicole, Xs)
2-F: Brady Pub (Sami, Rafe, Gabi, Johnny, Sydney)

ACT THREE:
3-A: Kiriakis Mansion (Maggie, Victor, Daniel, Justin, Adrienne, Sonny, Will, Brady)
3-B: Horton Town Square (Kristen, EJ, Nicole, Xs)
3-C: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick, Lucas, Abigail, Gabi, ?, Allie)
3-D: Brady Pub (Caroline, Sami, EJ, Kristen, Kayla, Marlena, John, Roman, Joey, Johnny, Sydney)

ACT FOUR:
4-A: Kiriakis Mansion Foyer (Daniel, Brady)
4-B: Horton Living Room/Foyer (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick, Lucas, Abigail, Gabi, ?, Maggie, Victor, Sonny, Will, Allie)
FLASHBACK # 11985-7-C (OAD: 12/20/12)
4-C: Horton Town Square: Outdoor Cafe (Kristen, Brady, Xs)
4-D: St. Luke's Church (Eric, Nicole)

ACT FIVE:
5-A: St. Luke's Church (Eric, Nicole)
5-B: Horton Town Square: Outdoor Cafe (Kristen, Brady, Xs)
Intercut: Insert shot of photograph
FLASHBACK # 11986-2-D (OAD: 12/21/12)
5-C: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick, Lucas, Abigail, Gabi, ?, Maggie, Victor, Sonny, Will, Allie)
Intercut: Insert shot of Tablet: Hope's Phone Limbo (Hope)
HORTON ORNAMENTS ARE ADDED TO TREE

ACT SIX:
6-A: Horton Town Square: Outdoor Cafe (Kristen, Brady, Xs)
6-B: Horton Town Square: Private Area (Nicole)
Intercut: Insert Shot of Nicole's Phone: Video: Brady Pub (?, EJ's Voice)
6-C: Brady Pub (Caroline, Sami, Kayla, Marlena, John, Roman, Joey, Johnny, Sydney)
6-D: Kiriakis Mansion/Foyer (Daniel, Justin, Adrienne)
FLASHBACK # 11982-7-A (OAD: 12/17/12)
6-E: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, Maggie)
Intercut: Insert Shot of Jennifer's Phone with text
6-F: Kiriakis Mansion Foyer (Daniel)
Intercut: Insert Shot of Daniel's Phone with text
6-G: Horton Living Room (Jennifer)

ACT SEVEN:
7-A: Hope's Phone Limbo (Hope, Ciara)
7-B: St. Luke's Church (Marlena, John, Roman, Caroline, Kayla, Joey, Singers # 1-4, Xs)
7-C: St. Luke's Church (Marlena, John, Roman, Caroline, Kayla, Victor, Maggie, Justin, Adrienne, Daniel, Joey, Singers # 1-4, Xs)
7-D: St. Luke's Church (Marlena, John, Roman, Caroline, Kayla, Victor, Maggie, Justin, Adrienne, Daniel, Brady, Joey, Singers # 1-4, Xs)
7-E: St. Luke's Church (Marlena, John, Roman, Caroline, Kayla, Victor, Maggie, Justin, Adrienne, Daniel, Brady, Sonny, Will, Doug, Julie, Sami, EJ, Kristen, Sydney, Johnny, Joey, Singers # 1-4, Xs)
7-F: St. Luke's Church (Marlena, John, Roman, Caroline, Kayla, Victor, Maggie, Justin, Adrienne, Daniel, Brady, Sonny, Will, Doug, Julie, Sami, EJ, Kristen, Nick, Gabi, Lucas, Rafe, Nicole, Jennifer, Abigail, Eric, Sydney, Johnny, Allie, Joey, Singers # 1-4, Xs)

Christmas Day Info:
TEASER ACT:
T-A: Horton Town Square (Sami, ?, Allie, Johnny, Sydney)
T-B: Horton Living Room (Will, Sonny, ?, ?, Nick, ?)
T-C: Kiriakis Mansion (Daniel, Maggie, ?, ?)
T-D: Coffee House (Billie, ?, Kate, Xs)
T-E: ? (?, ?, ?, Chad)

ACT ONE:
1-A: Horton Town Square (Sami, ?, Allie, Johnny, Sydney)
1-B: Horton Living Room (Will, Sonny, ?, ?, Nick, ?)
1-C: Kiriakis Mansion (Daniel, Maggie, ?, ?, ?)
1-D: ? (?, ?, ?, Chad)

ACT TWO:
2-A: Coffee House (Billie, ?, Kate, Xs)
2-B: Horton Living Room (Will, Sonny, Nick, ?)
2-C: Nurses' Station (Kayla, Abe, ?, ?, ?, ?, Maxine, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, Joey, Xs)
2-D: ???????????????????Stefano???????????????????????????

ACT THREE:
3-A: Horton Town Square (Sami, ?, Brady, Allie, Johnny, Sydney, Xs)
3-B: ???????????????????Stefano???????????????????????????
3-C: Nurses' Station (Kayla, Abe, ?, ?, ?, ?, Maxine, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, Joey, Children Xs, Xs)

WHICH ONE OF THESE MEN IS THE HOSPITAL SANTA??
Abe, Brady, Cameron, Eric, Daniel, Doug, EJ, John, Nick, Stefano, Victor.

sonwill
Member Avatar

Jason47
Nov 28 2012, 06:07 PM
ACT TWO:
2-A: Coffee House (Billie, ?, Kate, Xs)
2-B: Horton Living Room (Will, Sonny, Nick, ?)
2-C: Nurses' Station (Kayla, Abe, ?, ?, ?, ?, Maxine, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, Joey, Xs)
2-D: ???????????????????Stefano???????????????????????????
What's the betting that that ? next to Nick is going to be Gabi. Hmm. I do wonder if Sonny knows about the baby being Will's by this time, though I very much doubt it since it's probably going to come out at the wedding. Heh, I'm glad we're getting Will/Sonny on Christmas eve and Day though :wub:

Dany_E

Supergirlx2
Nov 28 2012, 05:04 PM
Dany_E
Nov 28 2012, 04:42 PM
Supergirlx2
Dany_E

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

i have no problems with you. you said that you though that you were arguing "what a fan watching wants vs what the character herself would want". I was simply trying to say that i didn't need someone interpreting what i said as being what i personally wanted to see.
I guess the comment of your first post on the subject that Hope would never miss the ceremony "just to be with Bo" is what stuck with me. I can't imagine a wife would willingly miss out on time with her husband (who's off in California somewhere last I remember) just to hang a few balls on a tree. I guess I (and the poster who made the comment that I responded to) assumed that what you were really bothered by was that your favourite character is not participating in the traditional ceremony. But, whatever then - I don't agree with your comment. I don't agree that Hope would act that way - I think if she had flights scheduled or whatever to go see Bo and that would mean her missing the ceremony, she would willingly and happily do so.

This conversation started before the day ahead was posted. I don't know if Bo is in Salem or where he is. No one did at the time this conversation started.

Edited by Dany_E, Nov 28 2012, 06:18 PM.

concerned
Member Avatar

Does Gabi take Rafe to the Horton's for Xmas?

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Jason47
Nov 28 2012, 06:07 PM
WHICH ONE OF THESE MEN IS THE HOSPITAL SANTA??
Abe, Brady, Cameron, Eric, Daniel, Doug, EJ, John, Nick, Stefano, Victor.
watch it be Daniel for no other reason than because Tomlin loves him & because it would add to him trying to get back in Jen's good graces.

michr544125

Ohhhh so yay Gabi is all around Will for Christmas also. They might a well just buy a house together for Christmas since they spend every waking second together anyway. The other thing Jason posted shows what seems to be Sonny at the hospital. So wonder if they all head there together? Or god watch it be Will and Sonny that leave and Gabi and Nick are the naked ones together. Please no. But this show does like to show the pregnant women having sex so could be.
Edited by michr544125, Nov 28 2012, 07:47 PM.

Harmony233

so whos the last one for the hanging ornaments any guesses

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply