Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jason47's Christmas in Salem Sneak Peeks; THU. 12/20 UPDATES
Topic Started: Nov 13 2012, 07:48 PM (67,564 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Yay, Sydole. :wub:
Quote Post Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Nov 30 2012, 01:47 PM
Is it an actual Sydole scene - or a shot of Nicole watching a video of Sydney talking with EJ on her phone?
Well it says a scene of Nicole looking at a phone video of Sydney with Ej's voice. I am choosing to refer to it as a Sydole scene while you may choose to refer to it by another name. ;)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

MissLola
Nov 30 2012, 01:38 PM
I hope the Sydole scene is a nice heartwarming scene for the holidays and not Ej being a cruel prick.
Hmmm I wonder whether this is something EJ is doing in the spirit of christmas and giving or whether he is just being antagonistic.

I wonder whether it will have Sami approval and/or what will happen if she finds out EJ's sending messages about Sydney to Nicole.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

concerned
Nov 30 2012, 02:05 PM
MissLola
I hope the Sydole scene is a nice heartwarming scene for the holidays and not Ej being a cruel prick.
Hmmm I wonder whether this is something EJ is doing in the spirit of christmas and giving or whether he is just being antagonistic.

I wonder whether it will have Sami approval and/or what will happen if she finds out EJ's sending messages about Sydney to Nicole.
It may be an old video clip that Nicole has on her phone....although it might say FB if that were the case.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

I don't care why, who or how....SYDOLE :wub: :wub: :wub:
Edited by NikiLani, Nov 30 2012, 02:30 PM.

Vicky4Mimi

gailwinters
Nov 30 2012, 02:10 PM
concerned
MissLola

It may be an old video clip that Nicole has on her phone....although it might say FB if that were the case.
I hope Ej finds it in his heart (?) to make some way for Sydole to interact for Christmas. This would be the first year that Sydole weren't together some way some how for the day. I THINK--unless something happens to prove me wrong--GT has a soft spot for Sydole too. I remember when he was head writer before he often gave us scenes with Nicole worried to death about Sydney--and Sami...not. It was shortly after MarDar took over that Nicole announced to Brady (Out of the blue) that she had to accept that Sydney was not her little girl and never would be. Then she reconnected with Ej and of course all that changed. Since GT has been back Sydole has been mentioned in various ways, several times.

I am hoping for some Christmas miracle and spirit and Sydole get to have a happy one! :wub: From the looks of the list of people interacting, Lucas with Ali, Rafe with Sami and the kids, Ejole and now MAYBE some Sydole is the best they have to offer us this year, IMO.

Vicky4Mimi

rpmaluki
Nov 30 2012, 02:30 PM
I feel the same!! PTB, please move a mountain and get SYDOLE a scene for Christmas!! That's not asking for much at all!!

(I'm sure Sydney misses her Mommy..er I mean Nicole) :cheers:

MissLola
Member Avatar

I guess it could be an old video. But since Sydney is at the pub on that day I was thinking it was a new video that someone sent her. Can't wait to find out.

spartan
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Nov 30 2012, 02:10 PM
concerned
MissLola

If it wasn't a true flashback though, rather one that was filmed current but appears as a flashback, I bet they wouldn't say FB in the script. I guess that's a question for Jason.

I don't care one way or another, old or new.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

It could also be possible that Nicole took the video with her phone of Sydney and EJ interacting.

Jason47
Member Avatar

spartan
Nov 30 2012, 02:45 PM
If it wasn't a true flashback though, rather one that was filmed current but appears as a flashback, I bet they wouldn't say FB in the script. I guess that's a question for Jason.

If it was a flashback, it would say flashback. This is new material.

spartan
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Nov 30 2012, 03:06 PM
It could also be possible that Nicole took the video with her phone of Sydney and EJ interacting.
SydEJ!! :wub: Or would it be EJney? :wub:

Either way = :wub:

NikiLani
Member Avatar

This is the Nicole I love, the one that could never just move on with her life...away from Sydney. I don't know how this scene is going to play out but I am super glad that they even have Nicole F/B to an 'old' scene if that's all it is. Like Vicki said, Sydole have spent every christmas together in some form or another, I hope 2012 is no different. At the very least, Nicole visibly missing her 'daughter' (once upon a time) is a step up from what Mardar did last year. I felt, despite the two scenes (Syd's b-day and x-mas), Nicole had completely forgotten about Sydney and like the pic we now know she still carries in her purse, i am willing to accept this vid and store it in my :wub: Sydole archive.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Jason47
Nov 30 2012, 03:10 PM
spartan

THANK YOU JASON!

spartan
Member Avatar

Jason47
Nov 30 2012, 03:10 PM
spartan

Thanks, Jason!

Alligato
Member Avatar

rpmaluki
You know, one way to make up for the backlash of Nicole's second baby loss would be to reinstate Sydole! :wub: Make it happen, Tomlin...you know you want to...and its so easy!
Either way, love some Sydole interaction!

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Alligato
Nov 30 2012, 03:39 PM
rpmaluki
You know, one way to make up for the backlash of Nicole's second baby loss would be to reinstate Sydole! :wub: Make it happen, Tomlin...you know you want to...and its so easy!
Either way, love some Sydole interaction!
I want to like this a thousand times and more.

annie21

I know he doesn't have a corner on playing Santa, but the fact is that the Santa costume is a running theme between Jack and Jennifer. The most-often shown flashback for them is his Santa proposal. And then she proposed to him wearing a Santa suit for their second wedding. That's why I really hope we don't get Daniel in a Santa suit getting all cozy with Jennifer. That would be as bad or worse than his being at the Horton tree-trimming and shoving Jack's ornament out of the way to place his own next to Jen's.

Suffice it to say, I hope it's Abe or Doug who is the one to play Santa this year.

Besides, I don't know how Saint Daniel is supposed to fit a Santa hat and suit over that halo and wings the writers already have him wearing on a regular basis.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Dear Tomsell, I love Dr. Dan Jonas. Please let it be him wearing the Santa Costume. He is so kind and generous like Santa is. I can't think of a more deserving character other than Daniel to lead DAYS in paying homage to the long history of other storytelling readers. With TPTB early christmas miracle of Dan's shaky hands & his "wonderful news" just few Salem DAYS' before before xmas, nothing would be more perfect. :sarclap:

Jennifer can dress up as Mrs. Claus and can Maxine be his little elf?

I am good with this, as long as Father Eric leads everyone at St. Luke's with the follow prayer:

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference.
etc, etc.....

I would be LMAO if this ever happened.

Edited by Dreamer, Nov 30 2012, 04:20 PM.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

Aw a sydole moment i miss seeing them together so much

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply