Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jason47's Christmas in Salem Sneak Peeks; THU. 12/20 UPDATES
Topic Started: Nov 13 2012, 07:48 PM (67,696 Views)
tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Oh good lord. Tomlin, can we please end the focus on Nicole's pining for her lost children? It's sooooo not fun to watch.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

camera shy

Alligato
Nov 30 2012, 03:39 PM
rpmaluki
Nov 30 2012, 02:30 PM
I don't care why, who or how....SYDOLE :wub: :wub: :wub:
You know, one way to make up for the backlash of Nicole's second baby loss would be to reinstate Sydole! :wub: Make it happen, Tomlin...you know you want to...and its so easy!
Either way, love some Sydole interaction!
Plus it would free Sami of one less kid so she could have a little Rafelette one day. :D
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Will&Sonny

I still suspect that the Hope/Ciara phone limbo stuff is going to be a Skype-like scene, so that they can "be" at the ornament hanging ritual without actually being there physically. It's a nice, modern touch that allows for the best of both worlds (in other words, it puts Hope, Bo, and Ciara together for the holidays -- assuming that Bo leaves Salem again soon for reasons that have not yet been made clear to us [which seems likely, based on the fact that the Hope/Ciara scenes seem to be taking place in a time zone that is outside of Salem] -- and it puts Hope "at" the ornament hanging ritual, for those fans who didn't want to see her miss it).

DJsMommy
Member Avatar
❤Nikki

Intercut: Insert Shot of Nicole's Phone: Video: Brady Pub (Sydney, EJ's Voice)

Aside from the Kristen, EJ. Nicole & Brady scenes, I was feeling a little down about this Christmas, but THIS makes me happy. I don't care if it's a old or new video, or if EJ is being "nice" or an ass. All that matters to me is that Nicole is thinking of Syd on Christmas! My preferred scenario would be if little Sydney told EJ she missed Nicole. :wub2:

Harmony233

camera shy
Nov 30 2012, 05:57 PM
Alligato
Nov 30 2012, 03:39 PM
rpmaluki
Nov 30 2012, 02:30 PM
I don't care why, who or how....SYDOLE :wub: :wub: :wub:
You know, one way to make up for the backlash of Nicole's second baby loss would be to reinstate Sydole! :wub: Make it happen, Tomlin...you know you want to...and its so easy!
Either way, love some Sydole interaction!
Plus it would free Sami of one less kid so she could have a little Rafelette one day. :D
I swear it feels like sami doesn't pay as much attention to her daughters as she does her sons lol

granolagirl
Member Avatar

I know flashbacks don't always make the final cut, but I am jazzed that they might have a clip 1987's Christmas Day show (5642). Just not sure who might be featured... Jen and the Hortons?

vettejb

MissLola
Nov 30 2012, 02:39 PM
I guess it could be an old video. But since Sydney is at the pub on that day I was thinking it was a new video that someone sent her. Can't wait to find out.
Probably Eric :(

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

vettejb
Nov 30 2012, 09:04 PM
MissLola
Nov 30 2012, 02:39 PM
I guess it could be an old video. But since Sydney is at the pub on that day I was thinking it was a new video that someone sent her. Can't wait to find out.
Probably Eric :(
Man, I would hope Eric isn't doing anything to encourage Nicole's obsession with the child she stole twice from his own sister. That would be all kinds of wrong.

Jason47
Member Avatar

SUN. 12/2 UPDATE:

Christmas Eve Info:

**DAY TO NIGHT IN ACT FOUR
**HOPE'S PHONE LIMBO ARE ALL NIGHT SCENES

TEASER ACT:
T-A: Horton Living Room/Foyer/Ext. (Jennifer, Doug, Julie)
T-B: Horton Town Square (Kristen, EJ, Brady, Nicole, Xs)
T-C: Kiriakis Mansion/Foyer/Ext. (Maggie, Victor, Daniel, Abigail)
T-D: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick)
T-E: St. Luke's Church (Eric, Marlena, Roman)
T-F: Hope's Phone Limbo (Hope, Ciara)
T-G: Coffee House (Sonny, Will, Justin, Adrienne, Xs)
T-H: Brady Pub (Sami, Rafe, Johnny, Sydney)
FLASHCUTS # 11986-7-C (OAD: 12/21/12)

ACT ONE:
1-A: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick)
1-B: Kiriakis Mansion/Foyer (Maggie, Victor, Daniel, Abigail, Justin, Adrienne, Sonny, Will)
1-C: Brady Pub (Sami, Rafe, Gabi, Johnny, Sydney)
1-D: Horton Town Square (Kristen, EJ, Brady, Nicole, Xs)

ACT TWO:
2-A: St. Luke's Church (Eric, Marlena, Roman)
2-B: Horton Living Room/Foyer (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick, Lucas, Allie)
2-C: Horton Living Room (Doug)
Intercut: Hope's Phone Limbo (Hope, Ciara)
2-D: Kiriakis Mansion (Maggie, Victor, Daniel, Justin, Adrienne, Sonny, Will)
2-E: Horton Town Square (Kristen, EJ, Brady, Nicole, Xs)
2-F: Brady Pub (Sami, Rafe, Gabi, Johnny, Sydney)

ACT THREE:
3-A: Kiriakis Mansion (Maggie, Victor, Daniel, Justin, Adrienne, Sonny, Will, Brady)
3-B: Horton Town Square (Kristen, EJ, Nicole, Xs)
3-C: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick, Lucas, Abigail, Gabi, Rafe, Allie)
3-D: Brady Pub (Caroline, Sami, EJ, Kristen, Kayla, Marlena, John, Roman, Joey, Johnny, Sydney)

ACT FOUR:
4-A: Kiriakis Mansion Foyer (Daniel, Brady)
4-B: Horton Living Room/Foyer (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick, Lucas, Abigail, Gabi, Rafe, Maggie, Victor, Sonny, Will, Allie)
FLASHBACK # 11985-7-C (OAD: 12/20/12)
4-C: Horton Town Square: Outdoor Cafe (Kristen, Brady, Xs)
4-D: St. Luke's Church (Eric, Nicole)

ACT FIVE:
5-A: St. Luke's Church (Eric, Nicole)
5-B: Horton Town Square: Outdoor Cafe (Kristen, Brady, Xs)
Intercut: Insert shot of photograph
FLASHBACK # 11986-2-D (OAD: 12/21/12)
5-C: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick, Lucas, Abigail, Gabi, Rafe, Maggie, Victor, Sonny, Will, Allie)
Intercut: Insert shot of Tablet: Hope's Phone Limbo (Hope)
HORTON ORNAMENTS ARE ADDED TO TREE

ACT SIX:
6-A: Horton Town Square: Outdoor Cafe (Kristen, Brady, Xs)
6-B: Horton Town Square: Private Area (Nicole)
Intercut: Insert Shot of Nicole's Phone: Video: Brady Pub (Sydney, EJ's Voice)
6-C: Brady Pub (Caroline, Sami, Kayla, Marlena, John, Roman, Joey, Johnny, Sydney)
6-D: Kiriakis Mansion/Foyer (Daniel, Justin, Adrienne)
FLASHBACK # 11982-7-A (OAD: 12/17/12)
6-E: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, Maggie)
Intercut: Insert Shot of Jennifer's Phone with text
6-F: Kiriakis Mansion Foyer (Daniel)
Intercut: Insert Shot of Daniel's Phone with text
6-G: Horton Living Room (Jennifer)

ACT SEVEN:
7-A: Hope's Phone Limbo (Hope, Ciara)
7-B: St. Luke's Church (Marlena, John, Roman, Caroline, Kayla, Joey, Singers # 1-4, Xs)
7-C: St. Luke's Church (Marlena, John, Roman, Caroline, Kayla, Victor, Maggie, Justin, Adrienne, Daniel, Joey, Singers # 1-4, Xs)
7-D: St. Luke's Church (Marlena, John, Roman, Caroline, Kayla, Victor, Maggie, Justin, Adrienne, Daniel, Brady, Joey, Singers # 1-4, Xs)
7-E: St. Luke's Church (Marlena, John, Roman, Caroline, Kayla, Victor, Maggie, Justin, Adrienne, Daniel, Brady, Sonny, Will, Doug, Julie, Sami, EJ, Kristen, Sydney, Johnny, Joey, Singers # 1-4, Xs)
7-F: St. Luke's Church (Marlena, John, Roman, Caroline, Kayla, Victor, Maggie, Justin, Adrienne, Daniel, Brady, Sonny, Will, Doug, Julie, Sami, EJ, Kristen, Nick, Gabi, Lucas, Rafe, Nicole, Jennifer, Abigail, Eric, Sydney, Johnny, Allie, Joey, Singers # 1-4, Xs)

Christmas Day Info:
TEASER ACT:

T-A: Horton Town Square (Sami, ?, Allie, Johnny, Sydney)
T-B: Horton Living Room (Will, Sonny, ?, ?, Nick, ?)
T-C: Kiriakis Mansion (Daniel, Maggie, ?, ?)
T-D: Coffee House (Billie, ?, Kate, Xs)
T-E: ? (?, ?, ?, Chad)

ACT ONE:
1-A: Horton Town Square (Sami, ?, Allie, Johnny, Sydney)
1-B: Horton Living Room (Will, Sonny, ?, ?, Nick, ?)
1-C: Kiriakis Mansion (Daniel, Maggie, ?, ?, ?)
1-D: ? (?, ?, ?, Chad)

ACT TWO:
2-A: Coffee House (Billie, ?, Kate, Xs)
2-B: Horton Living Room (Will, Sonny, Nick, ?)
2-C: Nurses' Station (Kayla, Abe, Abigail, Cameron, ?, ?, Maxine, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, Joey, Xs)
2-D: ???????????????????Stefano???????????????????????????

ACT THREE:
3-A: Horton Town Square (Sami, ?, Brady, Allie, Johnny, Sydney, Xs)
3-B: ???????????????????Stefano???????????????????????????
3-C: Nurses' Station (Kayla, Abe, Abigail, Cameron, ?, ?, Maxine, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, Joey, Children Xs, Xs)

ACT FOUR:
4-A: ? (Kristen, ?, ?)
4-B: ? (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, Xs)
4-C: Nurses' Station (Kayla, Abe, Abigail, Cameron, ?, ?, Maxine, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, Theo, Joey, Children Xs, Xs)
FLASHBACK # 5642

WHICH ONE OF THESE MEN IS THE HOSPITAL SANTA??
Abe, Brady, Cameron, Daniel, Doug, Nick, Stefano, Victor.

Which one of these duos celebrate Christmas Day with little clothing??
Brady/Kristen, Cameron/Abigail, EJ/Sami, Nick/Gabi, Sonny/Will, Stefano/Kate.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

How shocking that John and Marlena aren't the naked duo of Christmas. SHOCKING. And that John isn't Santa. Are they even talking nicely at that point? Does John actually look at her? Is he actually John Black by Christmas?

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Daniel not at the Horton's for the ball hanging... it's an xmas miracle.

Still miffed at Abigail being at the Kiriakas Mansion in the TeaserAct & Act One, with Magic and Daniel... does she really belong there? This Abigail is not close to any of them...not even Maggie, even Adrienne. I pray she is not out pumping Dan to come to the Horton House for the ball hanging.... it will just gross me out.
Edited by Dreamer, Dec 2 2012, 08:16 PM.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Odds are in Dan's favor.....x-mas reading done by a Horton --ish--like person........Dan's going to be the Santa.

lysie
Member Avatar

The Room Stops
Dec 2 2012, 08:06 PM
How shocking that John and Marlena aren't the naked duo of Christmas. SHOCKING. And that John isn't Santa. Are they even talking nicely at that point? Does John actually look at her? Is he actually John Black by Christmas?
Doesn't look like they're even on.

cord08

Dreamer
Dec 2 2012, 08:11 PM
Daniel not at the Horton's for the ball hanging... it's an xmas miracle.

Still miffed at Abigail being at the Kiriakas Mansion in the TeaserAct & Act One, with Magic and Daniel... does she really belong there? This Abigail is not close to any of them...not even Maggie, even Adrienne. I pray she is not out pumping Dan to come to the Horton House for the ball hanging.... it will just gross me out.
Sadly, the only situation that seems plausible with Abby is that she is trying to convince Dan to come to the Hortons', but is unsuccessful. Thus, the reason why Dan and Jen seem to be texting later in the episode.

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

Thomson
Nov 30 2012, 01:48 PM
I bet that Daniel will be the hospital Santa. It will be just another way to pimp the guy.
As long as nobody is sitting in his lap...

michr544125

Interesting so Dec 24 actually goes from Day to night. That almost never happens.

I am guessing the naked duo has to be either Sami/Ej or Brady/Kristen. It seems the younger characters will probably be at the hospital unless they are only there for a couple of scenes and one couple sneaks away.

I am intrigued about the Stefano stuff. Unless it is him and Kate that wind up naked together.
Edited by michr544125, Dec 2 2012, 08:30 PM.

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

michr544125
Dec 2 2012, 08:28 PM
I am guessing the naked duo has to be either Sami/Ej or Brady/Kristen. It seems the younger characters will probably be at the hospital unless they are only there for a couple of scenes and one couple sneaks away.

I am intrigued about the Stefano stuff. Unless it is him and Kate that wind up naked together.
I don't think EJami will sleep together. More likely Safe. :$

michr544125

Daysdegrassi
Dec 2 2012, 08:30 PM
michr544125
Dec 2 2012, 08:28 PM

I don't think EJami will sleep together. More likely Safe. :$
Safe isn't a choice for this though.

Jason can you say how many acts are in the Dec 25 episode. Is it 7 like the Dec 24?

I do think it would be hilarious if the naked couple was two men on Christmas. Though not a chance in hell that is happening just for that very reason, so they can probably be eliminated.
Edited by michr544125, Dec 2 2012, 08:41 PM.

Harmony233

wow rafe is going to be at the hortons how weird is that

jaygal
Member Avatar

Jason47
Dec 2 2012, 08:00 PM
Which one of these duos celebrate Christmas Day with little clothing??
Brady/Kristen, Cameron/Abigail, EJ/Sami, Nick/Gabi, Sonny/Will, Stefano/Kate.
All these people need to be fully clothed as far as i'm concerned!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply