Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jason47's Christmas in Salem Sneak Peeks; THU. 12/20 UPDATES
Topic Started: Nov 13 2012, 07:48 PM (68,007 Views)
Jason47
Member Avatar

michr544125
Dec 2 2012, 08:33 PM
Jason can you say how many acts are in the Dec 25 episode. Is it 7 like the Dec 24?

Every episode has 8 acts (Teaser Act, and Acts One through Act Seven)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Will&Sonny

We know that Stefano is wearing a Santa hat, so I wouldn't be surprised if he was the hospital Santa, taking pleasure in unnerving everyone with his return. Perhaps they'll say that the original Santa (Doug, Abe, or whomever) was forced to back out at the last minute for some reason (since I doubt that certain people at the hospital would have willingly allowed Stefano to take that role) and a replacement volunteer was quickly found. Everyone will wonder who it's going to be, and the answer becomes clear when they hear someone say "Merry Christmas!" with accompanying rolled "R"s.

michr544125

Jason47
Dec 2 2012, 08:43 PM
michr544125
Jason can you say how many acts are in the Dec 25 episode. Is it 7 like the Dec 24?

Every episode has 8 acts (Teaser Act, and Acts One through Act Seven)
Oh right i keep forgetting about the teaser not being numbered. Thanks Jason.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

EJ/Sami or Kate/State would have the biggest impact. The others are already doing it with the except of Abigail/Cameron ---and am I really hoping for a losing her viginity SL... not insta-sex on x-mas day.

Will&Sonny

Dreamer
Dec 2 2012, 08:46 PM
EJ/Sami or Kate/State would have the biggest impact. The others are already doing it with the except of Abigail/Cameron ---and am I really hoping for a losing her viginity SL... not insta-sex on x-mas day.
That's assuming that they're going for the biggest impact, though. I'm not sure that that is a safe assumption.

Obviously, I'm still hoping that it will be Will and Sonny, but I think that the only other pairings that are remotely possible are Brady and Kristen or Nick and Gabi.

Ireland98

Harmony233
Dec 2 2012, 08:37 PM
wow rafe is going to be at the hortons how weird is that
Last year we had to deal with the Jonas duo being at the Hortons.

This year it's the Hernandez duo.

The Horton family additions keep getting worse and worse.

annie21

Will&Sonny
Dec 2 2012, 08:44 PM
We know that Stefano is wearing a Santa hat, so I wouldn't be surprised if he was the hospital Santa, taking pleasure in unnerving everyone with his return. Perhaps they'll say that the original Santa (Doug, Abe, or whomever) was forced to back out at the last minute for some reason (since I doubt that certain people at the hospital would have willingly allowed Stefano to take that role) and a replacement volunteer was quickly found. Everyone will wonder who it's going to be, and the answer becomes clear when they hear someone say "Merry Christmas!" with accompanying rolled "R"s.
I was thinking the same thing. But then, I realized they'd probably specify a Santa suit in the script rather than just the hat. It is intriguing that Jason put all those question marks in the scenes with Stefano, so it is a possibility that he appears as Santa.

Then again, maybe Stefano's just hanging out at HTS or the Kiriakis mansion.

Will&Sonny

annie21
Dec 2 2012, 09:05 PM
Will&Sonny
I was thinking the same thing. But then, I realized they'd probably specify a Santa suit in the script rather than just the hat. It is intriguing that Jason put all those question marks in the scenes with Stefano, so it is a possibility that he appears as Santa.

In Act Three and Act Four, Stefano's scenes and the hospital scenes appear in sequence. It could be that, while everyone is speculating about the identity of the mystery Santa, we see Stefano "elsewhere" (framed in a way that suggests that he's still in Europe, perhaps), and only see his face, so all we know at that point is that he's wearing a Santa hat.

That's just one way that I could see the clues lining up.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Jason47
Dec 2 2012, 08:00 PM
Which one of these duos celebrate Christmas Day with little clothing??
Brady/Kristen, Cameron/Abigail, EJ/Sami, Nick/Gabi, Sonny/Will, Stefano/Kate.
Bummer no Justin/Adrienne action. :(

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Harmony233
I don't know what's worse, Daniel being there last year or Rafe being there this year. He is not a Horton nor is he married to a Horton, therefore he has no business being there.
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Dec 2 2012, 09:18 PM.

annie21

Will&Sonny
Dec 2 2012, 09:12 PM
annie21
Dec 2 2012, 09:05 PM
Will&Sonny

In Act Three and Act Four, Stefano's scenes and the hospital scenes appear in sequence. It could be that, while everyone is speculating about the identity of the mystery Santa, we see Stefano "elsewhere" (framed in a way that suggests that he's still in Europe, perhaps), and only see his face, so all we know at that point is that he's wearing a Santa hat.

That's just one way that I could see the clues lining up.
Good point. Then again, Stefano could be shown to be getting ready to appear at the hospital. Then, he walks into the hospital nurse's station, filling one of the open question marks there.

I'm still hoping it's Doug or Abe.

TFP, Jason.

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

Harmony233
Probably with his buddy Daniel. I like their friendship, but O fijd it amusing that the two most hated, overpimped, overexposed and righteous men on the show are friends now.

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

michr544125
Daysdegrassi
Dec 2 2012, 08:30 PM
michr544125
Dec 2 2012, 08:28 PM
I am guessing the naked duo has to be either Sami/Ej or Brady/Kristen. It seems the younger characters will probably be at the hospital unless they are only there for a couple of scenes and one couple sneaks away.

I am intrigued about the Stefano stuff. Unless it is him and Kate that wind up naked together.
I don't think EJami will sleep together. More likely Safe. :$
Safe isn't a choice for this though.

I do think it would be hilarious if the naked couple was two men on Christmas. Though not a chance in hell that is happening just for that very reason, so they can probably be eliminated.
Days has done the unexpected with them before. I hope it is WilSon and Nabi that are the "no clothing" couples. EJami doing it would make me :puke:

concerned
Member Avatar

Daysdegrassi
Dec 2 2012, 09:18 PM
Harmony233
Probably with his buddy Daniel. I like their friendship, but O fijd it amusing that the two most hated, overpimped, overexposed and righteous men on the show are friends now.
Until Daniel finds out Rafe's sister knew where his beloved Melanie was and didn't tell any of them and was responsible for bringing the kidnappers into their lives and that Rafe knows about it and hasn't said anything.
We'll see how well their friendship goes then.

PS He (Daniel) also didn't seem too pleased about Rafe when Nicole combed her hair for him (Rafe).

I suspect Daniel is as fickle with his male friends as he is with his women folk. We've never seen those two guys from Chez Rouge again.

annie21

LanaluvsBroe
Dec 2 2012, 09:17 PM
Harmony233
I don't know what's worse, Daniel being there last year or Rafe being there this year. He is not a Horton nor is he married to a Horton, therefore he has no business being there.
Neither one is particularly palatable to me. But the worst of all is whatever writing regime in charge being able to insert their favorites into whatever scenes or storylines they choose whether it makes sense or not. That's the worst.

annie21

Daysdegrassi
Dec 2 2012, 08:26 PM
Thomson
Nov 30 2012, 01:48 PM
I bet that Daniel will be the hospital Santa. It will be just another way to pimp the guy.
As long as nobody is sitting in his lap...
Well, Melanie's not there this year, otherwise that would be a definite possibilty. (Or am I confusing them with SC and MB?)

mer4santo
Member Avatar

camera shy
Nov 30 2012, 05:57 PM
Alligato
Nov 30 2012, 03:39 PM
rpmaluki
Nov 30 2012, 02:30 PM
I don't care why, who or how....SYDOLE :wub: :wub: :wub:
You know, one way to make up for the backlash of Nicole's second baby loss would be to reinstate Sydole! :wub: Make it happen, Tomlin...you know you want to...and its so easy!
Either way, love some Sydole interaction!
Plus it would free Sami of one less kid so she could have a little Rafelette one day. :D
Posted Image

lysie
Member Avatar

annie21
Dec 2 2012, 10:08 PM
LanaluvsBroe
Dec 2 2012, 09:17 PM
Harmony233
Neither one is particularly palatable to me. But the worst of all is whatever writing regime in charge being able to insert their favorites into whatever scenes or storylines they choose whether it makes sense or not. That's the worst.

It's not like this is a new thing. I agree that it's annoying, though.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

DJsMommy
Nov 30 2012, 06:16 PM
Intercut: Insert Shot of Nicole's Phone: Video: Brady Pub (Sydney, EJ's Voice)

Aside from the Kristen, EJ. Nicole & Brady scenes, I was feeling a little down about this Christmas, but THIS makes me happy. I don't care if it's a old or new video, or if EJ is being "nice" or an ass. All that matters to me is that Nicole is thinking of Syd on Christmas! My preferred scenario would be if little Sydney told EJ she missed Nicole. :wub2:
While I have NO interest in seeing Sydney magically become Nicoles long lost fetus, I have always thought they should play Syd's attachment to her more as an obstacle for Sami.
It would be natural for Syd to be attached to Nicole and I would love to see sorased Syd being drawn to Nicole as her real confidant and watch that relationship envy make Sami's head explode.

But this won't happen so I'm not sure why we are constantly watching Nicole obsess over children. It's kind if creepy but not in a good way.
Edited by mer4santo, Dec 2 2012, 10:27 PM.

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

concerned
Dec 2 2012, 09:49 PM
Daysdegrassi
Dec 2 2012, 09:18 PM
Harmony233
Until Daniel finds out Rafe's sister knew where his beloved Melanie was and didn't tell any of them and was responsible for bringing the kidnappers into their lives and that Rafe knows about it and hasn't said anything.
We'll see how well their friendship goes then.

PS He (Daniel) also didn't seem too pleased about Rafe when Nicole combed her hair for him (Rafe).

I suspect Daniel is as fickle with his male friends as he is with his women folk. We've never seen those two guys from Chez Rouge again.
But he was mad at Nicole for that, not Rafe

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply