Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jason47's Christmas in Salem Sneak Peeks; THU. 12/20 UPDATES
Topic Started: Nov 13 2012, 07:48 PM (67,558 Views)
camera shy

mer4santo
Dec 2 2012, 10:20 PM
DJsMommy
Nov 30 2012, 06:16 PM
Intercut: Insert Shot of Nicole's Phone: Video: Brady Pub (Sydney, EJ's Voice)

Aside from the Kristen, EJ. Nicole & Brady scenes, I was feeling a little down about this Christmas, but THIS makes me happy. I don't care if it's a old or new video, or if EJ is being "nice" or an ass. All that matters to me is that Nicole is thinking of Syd on Christmas! My preferred scenario would be if little Sydney told EJ she missed Nicole. :wub2:
While I have NO interest in seeing Sydney magically become Nicoles long lost fetus, I have always thought they should play Syd's attachment to her more as an obstacle for Sami.
It would be natural for Syd to be attached to Nicole and I would love to see sorased Syd being drawn to Nicole as her real confidant and watch that relationship envy make Sami's head explode.

But this won't happen so I'm not sure why we are constantly watching Nicole obsess over children. It's kind if creepy but not in a good way.
It's strange seeing Sydney being mention with Nicole at this late date. And I always thought it was strange that Sami never bothered to change Sydney's name, she was still young enough to do so at the time. She even laughed at the name and made fun of it when she first heard what Nicole had named the baby she thought was Nicole's. I could understand if she had kept the name because EJ was the one to name her, but it was Nicole. And that's one of the reasons why I always think of Sydney as being Nicole's child and not Sami's. Everytime I hear Sami say Sydney's name it strikes me as odd and puts Nicole in the picture as her true mother.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Dec 2 2012, 09:17 PM
Harmony233
Dec 2 2012, 08:37 PM
wow rafe is going to be at the hortons how weird is that
I don't know what's worse, Daniel being there last year or Rafe being there this year. He is not a Horton nor is he married to a Horton, therefore he has no business being there.
Oh suprise suprise, Rafe will celebrate Christmas with the Horton's! :sarcasm: Well, what can I say? This is how these writers rolls! my question is why does this character even participate in Christmas scenes? :shame:

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

The Scorpion
Dec 3 2012, 08:04 AM
LanaluvsBroe
Dec 2 2012, 09:17 PM
Harmony233
Dec 2 2012, 08:37 PM
wow rafe is going to be at the hortons how weird is that
I don't know what's worse, Daniel being there last year or Rafe being there this year. He is not a Horton nor is he married to a Horton, therefore he has no business being there.
Oh suprise suprise, Rafe will celebrate Christmas with the Horton's! :sarcasm: Well, what can I say? This is how these writers rolls! my question is why does this character even participate in Christmas scenes? :shame:
its such BS crap just like ej and sami working in the horton house

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

mer4santo
DJsMommy

Aside from the Kristen, EJ. Nicole & Brady scenes, I was feeling a little down about this Christmas, but THIS makes me happy. I don't care if it's a old or new video, or if EJ is being "nice" or an ass. All that matters to me is that Nicole is thinking of Syd on Christmas! My preferred scenario would be if little Sydney told EJ she missed Nicole. :wub2:
While I have NO interest in seeing Sydney magically become Nicoles long lost fetus, I have always thought they should play Syd's attachment to her more as an obstacle for Sami.
It would be natural for Syd to be attached to Nicole and I would love to see sorased Syd being drawn to Nicole as her real confidant and watch that relationship envy make Sami's head explode.

But this won't happen so I'm not sure why we are constantly watching Nicole obsess over children. It's kind if creepy but not in a good way.
Exactly! I remember Nicole having a dream of a SORAS'd Syd coming to her for advice when she was mad at her mom and Nicole playing right into that. I think that would be a really interesting angle to play once they make Syd a little older.

But yeah, Nicole watching videos of a little girl that hasn't been her daughter for over 3 years is starting to get a little creepy. I'm so not interested in seeing obsess over babies.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

tomsawyer
Dec 3 2012, 09:27 AM
mer4santo
DJsMommy

Exactly! I remember Nicole having a dream of a SORAS'd Syd coming to her for advice when she was mad at her mom and Nicole playing right into that. I think that would be a really interesting angle to play once they make Syd a little older.

But yeah, Nicole watching videos of a little girl that hasn't been her daughter for over 3 years is starting to get a little creepy. I'm so not interested in seeing obsess over babies.
Do you know I was going to day the same thing about Sydole. I am not sure why they need to revisit this 'issue' again it meant something, the times before.... but now? It is like these writers forgot they've been gone for almost a year and trying to pick up where they left off is so bizarre. It is laughable... TPTB were better off making MARDAR's reign all a dream.... then TomSell would have had an easier time to make their stuff more sellable. Again, I think there was such a miss opportunity, by not doing it.

MissLola
Member Avatar

I don't see the big deal about Nicole still caring for Sydney or wanting to check on her during the holidays. Lots of former stepparents keep a good relationship with children as they were once a part of their lives. Marlena is close with Carrie. Yes Nicole did once do somethingvery wrong with the baby switch, but Ej chose to bring her back into his life again and there is a bond between her and the kids. Just like Rafe has a bond with the kids and he keeps in touch with them.
For all we know this could very well be Ej using his children to torment his exwife, something that he is not above doing.
Edited by MissLola, Dec 3 2012, 02:07 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

annie21

Wow, I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I don't have a problem with Nicole thinking about Sydole either. She had been thinking she would have a baby by this Christmas, but her arms are empty. Also, she has no photos or videos of her two babies with EJ, so looking at videos of Sydney (EJ's child) during what should have been a much brighter holiday seems okay to me (sad, but not creepy at all).

Will&Sonny

I don't necessarily have a problem with the Nicole and Sydney scene, per se (although I do think that it's probably just going to be some cruel trick of E.J.'s), but I have to admit that I'm very surprised that Nicole's fans* are okay with it. I expected pages of outrage when I first saw the spoiler, but it's mainly been pages of warm-and-fuzzies.

While I understand that we don't know how the scene is going to play out yet (so any assumptions about her mood are just that -- assumptions), I would have assumed that her fans would have wanted her to be happy during the holidays. That's going to be hard enough as it is, given the loss that she's suffered this year, without needless reminders of Sydney, whom she has previously stated that she has finally let go of (at least to some extent).

*To be clear, I do like Nicole, but I certainly wouldn't consider myself one of her biggest fans. There are other people here who are far more emotionally invested in Nicole (whereas my only real emotional investment is in Will and Sonny, obviously), and those are the people whom I am referring to.

Sparrow

I wonder if Rafester is going to get a Hornament, seeing as he will be the uncle and possible step-grandfather for the newest little Horton spawn.

mer4santo
Member Avatar
Ineffable!

MissLola
Dec 3 2012, 02:07 PM
I don't see the big deal about Nicole still caring for Sydney or wanting to check on her during the holidays. Lots of former stepparents keep a good relationship with children as they were once a part of their lives. Marlena is close with Carrie. Yes Nicole did once do somethingvery wrong with the baby switch, but Ej chose to bring her back into his life again and there is a bond between her and the kids. Just like Rafe has a bond with the kids and he keeps in touch with them.
For all we know this could very well be Ej using his children to torment his exwife, something that he is not above doing.
If that is what EJ is doing then swell, I'd welcome that as his asshat payback for not knowing the baby was his, but alas, this great idea will most likely not come to fruition and will only be a bone for some to chew on for the moment.

esp13
Member Avatar

mer4santo
Dec 3 2012, 06:47 PM
MissLola
If that is what EJ is doing then swell, I'd welcome that as his asshat payback for not knowing the baby was his, but alas, this great idea will most likely not come to fruition and will only be a bone for some to chew on for the moment.

I very much hope that this is some scheme by EJ to remind Nicole of all she's lost and to rub all the salt in her wounds that he can. First of all, because it will only cement his status as an ass. And second, I can't think of anything that would send her running into Eric's warm and forgiving arms faster.

jam6242
Member Avatar

I'm not crazy about Rafe but I don't have a problem with him being at the Hortons for Christmas. It makes sense with Gabi being there. I can't imagine the Hortons letting Rafe spend Christmas by himself. They often invited non-family members to be with them at Christmas.

annie21

Sparrow
Dec 3 2012, 05:22 PM
I wonder if Rafester is going to get a Hornament, seeing as he will be the uncle and possible step-grandfather for the newest little Horton spawn.
Justin and Adrienne have a stronger case for getting a Horton ornament than Rafe does, and yet as much as I like them, I don't think they should get one either. If Will and Sonny get married, then Sonny should get one. There ought to be a line for all these extended, vague, and manufactured (e.g., Eggbaby) family connections.

Pretty soon, even the Christmas Tree at Rockefeller Center won't be big enough for all the "Horton" ornaments, and the tree-trimming will take up 2-3 episodes to fit all the warm and fuzzy "family" moments in. :eyeroll:

If Rafe gets one, then I vote that Scotty's wife's uncle's third-cousin-twice-removed's baby momma's uncle should get one, too. Why not? :shrug:

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

Why can't Gabi and Rafe be off screen visiting their mother? Arianna is dead and Dario is in Argentina, so she is alone at Christmas. They don't really need to be at the Horton's. I'm surprised they didn't move the tree trimming to Horton Town Square so every character can get an ornament. :sarcasm:

annie21

jam6242
Dec 3 2012, 07:47 PM
I'm not crazy about Rafe but I don't have a problem with him being at the Hortons for Christmas. It makes sense with Gabi being there. I can't imagine the Hortons letting Rafe spend Christmas by himself. They often invited non-family members to be with them at Christmas.
I agree in principle. But until recently, those non-family members stayed mostly in the background and it was a time to feature the Horton family. Last year, the tree-trimming was mostly about Eggbaby/Melanie. They're all Doug and Julie talked about, for example. And this year it will probably be all about Gabi and Rafe (with some Eggbaby thrown in by Maggie, Jennifer, and Abigail.)

Sparrow

I have no problem with Rafe getting an ornament, as long it is of the yarn and popsicle stick variety.

NyCsBaDdEsT
Member Avatar
Sami who?

esp13
Dec 3 2012, 07:15 PM
mer4santo
MissLola

I very much hope that this is some scheme by EJ to remind Nicole of all she's lost and to rub all the salt in her wounds that he can. First of all, because it will only cement his status as an ass. And second, I can't think of anything that would send her running into Eric's warm and forgiving arms faster.
Nicole has suffered enough. She has already experienced more pain than anyone should ever have to bare. No one needs to remind her about how shitty her life is...she is reminded about it every freaking day. Also, there is absolutely no reason for EJ to be more of an ass to Nicole than he already has been. They aren't together, and from the looks of things, they won't be together anytime in the foreseeable future, so all of that is unnecessary.

Deleted User
Deleted User

esp13
Dec 3 2012, 07:15 PM
mer4santo
MissLola

She's already lost everything. If it involves more of her being tortured so she can be reminded that boring Eric is the only one she has I'll pass. :shame:
Quote Post Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

MON. 12/3 UPDATE:

Christmas Eve Info:

**DAY TO NIGHT IN ACT FOUR
**HOPE'S PHONE LIMBO ARE ALL NIGHT SCENES

TEASER ACT:
T-A: Horton Living Room/Foyer/Ext. (Jennifer, Doug, Julie)
T-B: Horton Town Square (Kristen, EJ, Brady, Nicole, Xs)
T-C: Kiriakis Mansion/Foyer/Ext. (Maggie, Victor, Daniel, Abigail)
T-D: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick)
T-E: St. Luke's Church (Eric, Marlena, Roman)
T-F: Hope's Phone Limbo (Hope, Ciara)
T-G: Coffee House (Sonny, Will, Justin, Adrienne, Xs)
T-H: Brady Pub (Sami, Rafe, Johnny, Sydney)
FLASHCUTS # 11986-7-C (OAD: 12/21/12)

ACT ONE:
1-A: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick)
1-B: Kiriakis Mansion/Foyer (Maggie, Victor, Daniel, Abigail, Justin, Adrienne, Sonny, Will)
1-C: Brady Pub (Sami, Rafe, Gabi, Johnny, Sydney)
1-D: Horton Town Square (Kristen, EJ, Brady, Nicole, Xs)

ACT TWO:
2-A: St. Luke's Church (Eric, Marlena, Roman)
2-B: Horton Living Room/Foyer (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick, Lucas, Allie)
2-C: Horton Living Room (Doug)
Intercut: Hope's Phone Limbo (Hope, Ciara)
2-D: Kiriakis Mansion (Maggie, Victor, Daniel, Justin, Adrienne, Sonny, Will)
2-E: Horton Town Square (Kristen, EJ, Brady, Nicole, Xs)
2-F: Brady Pub (Sami, Rafe, Gabi, Johnny, Sydney)

ACT THREE:
3-A: Kiriakis Mansion (Maggie, Victor, Daniel, Justin, Adrienne, Sonny, Will, Brady)
3-B: Horton Town Square (Kristen, EJ, Nicole, Xs)
3-C: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick, Lucas, Abigail, Gabi, Rafe, Allie)
3-D: Brady Pub (Caroline, Sami, EJ, Kristen, Kayla, Marlena, John, Roman, Joey, Johnny, Sydney)

ACT FOUR:
4-A: Kiriakis Mansion Foyer (Daniel, Brady)
4-B: Horton Living Room/Foyer (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick, Lucas, Abigail, Gabi, Rafe, Maggie, Victor, Sonny, Will, Allie)
FLASHBACK # 11985-7-C (OAD: 12/20/12)
4-C: Horton Town Square: Outdoor Cafe (Kristen, Brady, Xs)
4-D: St. Luke's Church (Eric, Nicole)

ACT FIVE:
5-A: St. Luke's Church (Eric, Nicole)
5-B: Horton Town Square: Outdoor Cafe (Kristen, Brady, Xs)
Intercut: Insert shot of photograph
FLASHBACK # 11986-2-D (OAD: 12/21/12)
5-C: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick, Lucas, Abigail, Gabi, Rafe, Maggie, Victor, Sonny, Will, Allie)
Intercut: Insert shot of Tablet: Hope's Phone Limbo (Hope)
HORTON ORNAMENTS ARE ADDED TO TREE

ACT SIX:
6-A: Horton Town Square: Outdoor Cafe (Kristen, Brady, Xs)
6-B: Horton Town Square: Private Area (Nicole)
6-C: Brady Pub (Caroline, Sami, Kayla, Marlena, John, Roman, Joey, Johnny, Sydney)
6-D: Kiriakis Mansion/Foyer (Daniel, Justin, Adrienne)
FLASHBACK # 11982-7-A (OAD: 12/17/12)
6-E: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, Maggie)
Intercut: Insert Shot of Jennifer's Phone with text
6-F: Kiriakis Mansion Foyer (Daniel)
Intercut: Insert Shot of Daniel's Phone with text
6-G: Horton Living Room (Jennifer)

ACT SEVEN:
7-A: Hope's Phone Limbo (Hope, Ciara)
7-B: St. Luke's Church (Marlena, John, Roman, Caroline, Kayla, Joey, Singers # 1-4, Xs)
7-C: St. Luke's Church (Marlena, John, Roman, Caroline, Kayla, Victor, Maggie, Justin, Adrienne, Daniel, Joey, Singers # 1-4, Xs)
7-D: St. Luke's Church (Marlena, John, Roman, Caroline, Kayla, Victor, Maggie, Justin, Adrienne, Daniel, Brady, Joey, Singers # 1-4, Xs)
7-E: St. Luke's Church (Marlena, John, Roman, Caroline, Kayla, Victor, Maggie, Justin, Adrienne, Daniel, Brady, Sonny, Will, Doug, Julie, Sami, EJ, Kristen, Sydney, Johnny, Joey, Singers # 1-4, Xs)
7-F: St. Luke's Church (Marlena, John, Roman, Caroline, Kayla, Victor, Maggie, Justin, Adrienne, Daniel, Brady, Sonny, Will, Doug, Julie, Sami, EJ, Kristen, Nick, Gabi, Lucas, Rafe, Nicole, Jennifer, Abigail, Eric, Sydney, Johnny, Allie, Joey, Singers # 1-4, Xs)

Christmas Day Info:
TEASER ACT:

T-A: Horton Town Square (Sami, ?, Allie, Johnny, Sydney)
T-B: Horton Living Room (Will, Sonny, ?, ?, Nick, Gabi)
T-C: Kiriakis Mansion (Daniel, Maggie, ?, ?)
T-D: Coffee House (Billie, Lucas, Kate, Xs)
T-E: ? (?, ?, ?, Chad)

ACT ONE:
1-A: Horton Town Square (Sami, ?, Allie, Johnny, Sydney)
1-B: Horton Living Room (Will, Sonny, ?, ?, Nick, Gabi)
1-C: Kiriakis Mansion (Daniel, Maggie, ?, ?, Victor)
1-D: ? (?, ?, ?, Chad)

ACT TWO:
2-A: Coffee House (Billie, Lucas, Kate, Xs)
2-B: Horton Living Room (Will, Sonny, Nick, ?)
2-C: Nurses' Station (Kayla, Abe, Abigail, Cameron, ?, ?, Maxine, ?, ?, ?, Daniel, Theo, Joey, Xs)
2-D: ???????????????????Stefano???????????????????????????

ACT THREE:
3-A: Horton Town Square (Sami, ?, Brady, Allie, Johnny, Sydney, Xs)
Intercut: Insert shot of cell phone with text
3-B: ???????????????????Stefano???????????????????????????
3-C: Nurses' Station (Kayla, Abe, Abigail, Cameron, ?, ?, Maxine, ?, ?, ?, Daniel, Theo, Joey, Children Xs, Xs)

ACT FOUR:
4-A: ? (Kristen, ?, ?)
4-B: ? (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, Xs)
4-C: Nurses' Station (Kayla, Abe, Abigail, Cameron, ?, ?, Maxine, ?, ?, ?, Daniel, ?, ?, ?, ?, Theo, Joey, Children Xs, Xs)
FLASHBACK # 5642 (OAD: 12/25/87)

ACT FIVE:
5-A:
5-B:
5-C:
Intercut: Insert shot of cell phone
5-D:
5-E:

WHICH ONE OF THESE MEN IS THE HOSPITAL SANTA??
Abe, Brady, Cameron, Daniel, Doug, Stefano, Victor.

Which one of these duos celebrate Christmas Day with little clothing??
Brady/Kristen, Cameron/Abigail, EJ/Sami, Sonny/Will, Stefano/Kate.

HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS DAY AT THE HORTONS??
5, 9, 14, 18, 22, 29

WowItsJustine
Member Avatar

Maybe at the Horton Christmas we'll hear the ever popular Christmas songs

"Silent night Dan filled night " and " I'm dreaming of a Rafe Christmas".I'm sure Tomsell would love that.
Edited by WowItsJustine, Dec 3 2012, 09:52 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply