Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jason47's Christmas in Salem Sneak Peeks; THU. 12/20 UPDATES
Topic Started: Nov 13 2012, 07:48 PM (66,762 Views)
Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

I see a D before Lucas' name. I guess Daniel gets his ornament again. JJ needs to hurry up and get cast so that he can destroy that thing. :toetap:
Edited by Spencer Hastings, Nov 14 2012, 01:15 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

Spencer Hastings
Nov 14 2012, 01:14 AM
I see a D before Lucas' name. I guess Daniel gets his ornament again. JJ needs to hurry up and get cast so that he can destroy that thing. :toetap:
I left the D in since it could be Daniel or Doug.

Jason47
Member Avatar

Can't do any 2013 sneak peeks yet...here's the best I can do!

How many of you could hold these secrets for 3 months?? Loose lips sink ships. 15 years of running a site and one learns that a sneak is much better for the show than giving away the whole thing (although some of you are probably mad I go by that code)!!

http://www.jason47.com/days/Christmas2012.html

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

Jason47
Nov 14 2012, 01:53 AM
Can't do any 2013 sneak peeks yet...here's the best I can do!

How many of you could hold these secrets for 3 months?? Loose lips sink ships. 15 years of running a site and one learns that a sneak is much better for the show than giving away the whole thing (although some of you are probably mad I go by that code)!!

http://www.jason47.com/days/Christmas2012.html
Well it looks like James Reynolds is at least not forgotten.

Hopefully it's a Sabe sex scene. :boobs:

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

I hope it is Nicole's baby. Days needs to make up for that travesty and quickly.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Wow, an Abe sighting. LOL. Months away ... why aren't they using him as John's confidant? I get he has Brady but Abe was very involved last time. Does he even know Kristen is back? I feel he's important to that story. And it's something for him to actually do instead of just pop up, but that seems to be Tomlin's way.

Anyway, great peeks. Thanks for all you do Jason!

talbab1994
Member Avatar

Jason47
Nov 14 2012, 12:04 AM
Mirage75
Nov 13 2012, 11:33 PM
TFP Jason. You rock for doing this.

I just hope that Justin will involved this year. I would love to see Sonny be able to enjoy the holidays with his own family for a change.
Hmm...if my eyes do not deceive me, I see Adrienne, I see Justin, I see Kiriakis Mansion. Methinks your Christmas wish may come true...
:hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

YEAH! So excited! Thanks!

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Jason47
Nov 14 2012, 01:16 AM
Spencer Hastings
Given how much space there is between the D and Lucas's name I definitely think it's Daniel. I can only hope his ornament goes the way of Chloe's.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Jason47
Nov 14 2012, 12:04 AM
Mirage75
Nov 13 2012, 11:33 PM
TFP Jason. You rock for doing this.

I just hope that Justin will involved this year. I would love to see Sonny be able to enjoy the holidays with his own family for a change.
Hmm...if my eyes do not deceive me, I see Adrienne, I see Justin, I see Kiriakis Mansion. Methinks your Christmas wish may come true...
Thank you Jason. :)

That's great news.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

LanaluvsBroe
Nov 14 2012, 07:48 AM
Jason47
Nov 14 2012, 01:16 AM
Spencer Hastings
Given how much space there is between the D and Lucas's name I definitely think it's Daniel. I can only hope his ornament goes the way of Chloe's.
They really should have them interact more and even maybe have Lucas develop this jealousy toward Dan's closeness with Maggie. We haven't seen this at all and it's a dynamic that may be fun to watch. Lucas has always been very close to Maggie, having Daniel take up some of that from him would be a realistic way of having them interact. I'd die for Lucas to hand Daniel his ornament and purposely drop it and act like it wasn't his fault...
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Seriously, Nicole's baby is not alive. People need to move on from that!

The miscarriage sucked, but it happened. At least Ari Zucker will most likely have a gold statuette on her mantle by next year.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

And thanks for the tidbits Jason! I'm glad we'll be seeing Sonny, Justin and Adrienne this holiday season!

Lanemack
Member Avatar

Love this! Thanks. More fun speculating and dreaming than watching the show. ;)

NicoleLVR

This is probably gonna suck lost almost all things of DAYS lately.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

It's kind of embarrassing how festive just reading these hints makes me feel. :laugh:

Thanks, Jason!

Jason47
Member Avatar

UPDATE # 4: CHRISTMAS EPISODES TO FEATURE 40 REGULAR CHARACTERS!!

Also: 13 attendees at this year's Horton Ornament ceremony!

Daiseyflower1
Member Avatar

nocturnalblondie
Nov 14 2012, 09:19 AM
Seriously, Nicole's baby is not alive. People need to move on from that!

The miscarriage sucked, but it happened. At least Ari Zucker will most likely have a gold statuette on her mantle by next year.
You know that for sure? :shrug: Ari answered one of my tweets on a soap there is always hope. I have my doubts that Christmas in Salem will be nothing but the Grinch coming to town,though.After all as a Ejole fan getting led on for 8 months,you only expect the worse. Thanks for the clues Jason :)

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Jason47
Nov 14 2012, 11:31 AM

13!!

Okay, let's guess:

Doug
Julie
Maggie
Victor
Daniel
Hope
Ciara
Jennifer
Abby
JJ
Lucas
Will
Allie

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

tomsawyer
Nov 14 2012, 11:40 AM
Jason47
Nov 14 2012, 11:31 AM

13!!

Okay, let's guess:

Doug
Julie
Maggie
Victor
Daniel
Hope
Ciara
Jennifer
Abby
JJ
Lucas
Will
Allie
YOU GOT IT!

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

What about Nick? He's a Horton as well.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply