Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jason47's Christmas in Salem Sneak Peeks; THU. 12/20 UPDATES
Topic Started: Nov 13 2012, 07:48 PM (66,735 Views)
BradyB

Jason is the 12/25/87 episode clip on your site?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

BradyB
Dec 3 2012, 09:51 PM
Jason is the 12/25/87 episode clip on your site?
I don't know. I made that page last year, so I don't remember all of the clips that are included!

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

Jason47
Dec 3 2012, 09:41 PM
HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS DAY AT THE HORTONS??
5, 9, 14, 18, 22, 29
two less than there should be onscreen, and 3 less in total. ;)

michr544125

Thanks Jason for the update.

Wonder if a bunch of people go back to the Hortons after the hospital?

mer4santo
Member Avatar
I own you bitch.

NyCsBaDdEsT
Dec 3 2012, 08:18 PM
esp13
Dec 3 2012, 07:15 PM
mer4santo
Dec 3 2012, 06:47 PM
MissLola
Dec 3 2012, 02:07 PM
I don't see the big deal about Nicole still caring for Sydney or wanting to check on her during the holidays. Lots of former stepparents keep a good relationship with children as they were once a part of their lives. Marlena is close with Carrie. Yes Nicole did once do somethingvery wrong with the baby switch, but Ej chose to bring her back into his life again and there is a bond between her and the kids. Just like Rafe has a bond with the kids and he keeps in touch with them.
For all we know this could very well be Ej using his children to torment his exwife, something that he is not above doing.
If that is what EJ is doing then swell, I'd welcome that as his asshat payback for not knowing the baby was his, but alas, this great idea will most likely not come to fruition and will only be a bone for some to chew on for the moment.

I very much hope that this is some scheme by EJ to remind Nicole of all she's lost and to rub all the salt in her wounds that he can. First of all, because it will only cement his status as an ass. And second, I can't think of anything that would send her running into Eric's warm and forgiving arms faster.
Nicole has suffered enough. She has already experienced more pain than anyone should ever have to bare. No one needs to remind her about how shitty her life is...she is reminded about it every freaking day. Also, there is absolutely no reason for EJ to be more of an ass to Nicole than he already has been. They aren't together, and from the looks of things, they won't be together anytime in the foreseeable future, so all of that is unnecessary.
It's a soap opera, I appreciate the suffering. If it was real life I'd feel differently.

Deleted User
Deleted User

mer4santo
Dec 3 2012, 10:38 PM
NyCsBaDdEsT
Dec 3 2012, 08:18 PM
esp13
Dec 3 2012, 07:15 PM
mer4santo
Dec 3 2012, 06:47 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I very much hope that this is some scheme by EJ to remind Nicole of all she's lost and to rub all the salt in her wounds that he can. First of all, because it will only cement his status as an ass. And second, I can't think of anything that would send her running into Eric's warm and forgiving arms faster.
Nicole has suffered enough. She has already experienced more pain than anyone should ever have to bare. No one needs to remind her about how shitty her life is...she is reminded about it every freaking day. Also, there is absolutely no reason for EJ to be more of an ass to Nicole than he already has been. They aren't together, and from the looks of things, they won't be together anytime in the foreseeable future, so all of that is unnecessary.
It's a soap opera, I appreciate the suffering. If it was real life I'd feel differently.
If they'd spread the suffering out I wouldn't mind, but I'm not interested in seeing the same character being used as a punching bag over and over. It gets old fast.
Quote Post Goto Top

Vicky4Mimi
Member Avatar

How interesting would it be for Marlena and John to host a Christmas party. Guest include Lucas with Allie and Will+ Sonny, Eric with Nicole, Brady brings his date Kristen and Sami hauls EJ's butt in there too. And let's throw Rafe in the mix because they like him so much. THAT could be an interesting Christmas episode! Christmas dinner would be like the dinner on Christmas Vacation.

concerned
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
Dec 4 2012, 08:30 PM
How interesting would it be for Marlena and John to host a Christmas party. Guest include Lucas with Allie and Will+ Sonny, Eric with Nicole, Brady brings his date Kristen and Sami hauls EJ's butt in there too. And let's throw Rafe in the mix because they like him so much. THAT could be an interesting Christmas episode! Christmas dinner would be like the dinner on Christmas Vacation.
It would be just like one of Stefano's cocktail parties but with more of a pretense for playing happy families.
What a missed opportunity.
It almost makes me hope that all of these couples will last out the year so the opportunity can be picked up next year.

concerned
Member Avatar

concerned
Dec 4 2012, 08:46 PM
Vicky4Mimi
It would be just like one of Stefano's cocktail parties but with more of a pretense for playing happy families.
What a missed opportunity.
It almost makes me hope that all of these couples will last out the year so the opportunity can be picked up next year.
Now I'm wondering if any of them will be together for July 4th.

Can you do family Valentines Day?

Jason47
Member Avatar

WED. 12/5 UPDATE:

Christmas Eve Info:

**DAY TO NIGHT IN ACT FOUR
**HOPE'S PHONE LIMBO ARE ALL NIGHT SCENES

TEASER ACT:
T-A: Horton Living Room/Foyer/Ext. (Jennifer, Doug, Julie)
T-B: Horton Town Square (Kristen, EJ, Brady, Nicole, Xs)
T-C: Kiriakis Mansion/Foyer/Ext. (Maggie, Victor, Daniel, Abigail)
T-D: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick)
T-E: St. Luke's Church (Eric, Marlena, Roman)
T-F: Hope's Phone Limbo (Hope, Ciara)
T-G: Coffee House (Sonny, Will, Justin, Adrienne, Xs)
T-H: Brady Pub (Sami, Rafe, Johnny, Sydney)
FLASHCUTS # 11986-7-C (OAD: 12/21/12)

ACT ONE:
1-A: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick)
1-B: Kiriakis Mansion/Foyer (Maggie, Victor, Daniel, Abigail, Justin, Adrienne, Sonny, Will)
1-C: Brady Pub (Sami, Rafe, Gabi, Johnny, Sydney)
1-D: Horton Town Square (Kristen, EJ, Brady, Nicole, Xs)

ACT TWO:
2-A: St. Luke's Church (Eric, Marlena, Roman)
2-B: Horton Living Room/Foyer (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick, Lucas, Allie)
2-C: Horton Living Room (Doug)
Intercut: Hope's Phone Limbo (Hope, Ciara)
2-D: Kiriakis Mansion (Maggie, Victor, Daniel, Justin, Adrienne, Sonny, Will)
2-E: Horton Town Square (Kristen, EJ, Brady, Nicole, Xs)
2-F: Brady Pub (Sami, Rafe, Gabi, Johnny, Sydney)

ACT THREE:
3-A: Kiriakis Mansion (Maggie, Victor, Daniel, Justin, Adrienne, Sonny, Will, Brady)
3-B: Horton Town Square (Kristen, EJ, Nicole, Xs)
3-C: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick, Lucas, Abigail, Gabi, Rafe, Allie)
3-D: Brady Pub (Caroline, Sami, EJ, Kristen, Kayla, Marlena, John, Roman, Joey, Johnny, Sydney)

ACT FOUR:
4-A: Kiriakis Mansion Foyer (Daniel, Brady)
4-B: Horton Living Room/Foyer (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick, Lucas, Abigail, Gabi, Rafe, Maggie, Victor, Sonny, Will, Allie)
FLASHBACK # 11985-7-C (OAD: 12/20/12)
4-C: Horton Town Square: Outdoor Cafe (Kristen, Brady, Xs)
4-D: St. Luke's Church (Eric, Nicole)

ACT FIVE:
5-A: St. Luke's Church (Eric, Nicole)
5-B: Horton Town Square: Outdoor Cafe (Kristen, Brady, Xs)
Intercut: Insert shot of photograph
FLASHBACK # 11986-2-D (OAD: 12/21/12)
5-C: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick, Lucas, Abigail, Gabi, Rafe, Maggie, Victor, Sonny, Will, Allie)
Intercut: Insert shot of Tablet: Hope's Phone Limbo (Hope)
HORTON ORNAMENTS ARE ADDED TO TREE

ACT SIX:
6-A: Horton Town Square: Outdoor Cafe (Kristen, Brady, Xs)
6-B: Horton Town Square: Private Area (Nicole)
Intercut: Insert Shot of Nicole's Phone: Video: Brady Pub (Sydney, EJ's Voice)
6-C: Brady Pub (Caroline, Sami, Kayla, Marlena, John, Roman, Joey, Johnny, Sydney)
6-D: Kiriakis Mansion/Foyer (Daniel, Justin, Adrienne)
FLASHBACK # 11982-7-A (OAD: 12/17/12)
6-E: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, Maggie)
Intercut: Insert Shot of Jennifer's Phone with text
6-F: Kiriakis Mansion Foyer (Daniel)
Intercut: Insert Shot of Daniel's Phone with text
6-G: Horton Living Room (Jennifer)

ACT SEVEN:
7-A: Hope's Phone Limbo (Hope, Ciara)
7-B: St. Luke's Church (Marlena, John, Roman, Caroline, Kayla, Joey, Singers # 1-4, Xs)
7-C: St. Luke's Church (Marlena, John, Roman, Caroline, Kayla, Victor, Maggie, Justin, Adrienne, Daniel, Joey, Singers # 1-4, Xs)
7-D: St. Luke's Church (Marlena, John, Roman, Caroline, Kayla, Victor, Maggie, Justin, Adrienne, Daniel, Brady, Joey, Singers # 1-4, Xs)
7-E: St. Luke's Church (Marlena, John, Roman, Caroline, Kayla, Victor, Maggie, Justin, Adrienne, Daniel, Brady, Sonny, Will, Doug, Julie, Sami, EJ, Kristen, Sydney, Johnny, Joey, Singers # 1-4, Xs)
7-F: St. Luke's Church (Marlena, John, Roman, Caroline, Kayla, Victor, Maggie, Justin, Adrienne, Daniel, Brady, Sonny, Will, Doug, Julie, Sami, EJ, Kristen, Nick, Gabi, Lucas, Rafe, Nicole, Jennifer, Abigail, Eric, Sydney, Johnny, Allie, Joey, Singers # 1-4, Xs)

Christmas Day Info:
TEASER ACT:
T-A: Horton Town Square (Sami, ?, Allie, Johnny, Sydney)
T-B: Horton Living Room (Will, Sonny, Doug, Julie, Nick, Gabi)
T-C: Kiriakis Mansion (Daniel, Maggie, Abigail, ?)
T-D: Coffee House (Billie, Lucas, Kate, Xs)
T-E: ? (?, Kristen, ?, Chad)

ACT ONE:
1-A: Horton Town Square (Sami, ?, Allie, Johnny, Sydney)
1-B: Horton Living Room (Will, Sonny, Doug, Julie, Nick, Gabi)
1-C: Kiriakis Mansion (Daniel, Maggie, Abigail, ?, Victor)
1-D: ? (?, Kristen, ?, Chad)

ACT TWO:
2-A: Coffee House (Billie, Lucas, Kate, Xs)
2-B: Horton Living Room (Will, Sonny, Nick, Gabi)
2-C: Nurses' Station (Kayla, Abe, Abigail, Cameron, ?, ?, Maxine, ?, ?, ?, Daniel, Theo, Joey, Xs)
2-D: ? (Kristen, ?, Chad)
Intercut: ???????????????????Stefano???????????????????????????

ACT THREE:
3-A: Horton Town Square (Sami, ?, Brady, Allie, Johnny, Sydney, Xs)
Intercut: Insert shot of cell phone with text
3-B: ? (Kristen, ?, Chad)
Intercut: ???????????????????Stefano???????????????????????????
3-C: Nurses' Station (Kayla, Abe, Abigail, Cameron, Doug, Julie, Maxine, ?, ?, ?, Daniel, Theo, Joey, Children Xs, Xs)

ACT FOUR:
4-A: ? (Kristen, ?, ?)
4-B: ? (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, Xs)
4-C: Nurses' Station (Kayla, Abe, Abigail, Cameron, Doug, Julie, Maxine, ?, ?, ?, Daniel, ?, ?, ?, ?, Theo, Joey, Children Xs, Xs)
FLASHBACK # 5642 (OAD: 12/25/87)

ACT FIVE:
5-A: Nurses' Station (Kayla, Abe, Abigail, Cameron, Doug, Julie, Maxine, ?, ?, ?, Daniel, ?, ?, ?, ?, Theo, Joey, Children Xs, Xs)
5-B: Nurses' Station (Kayla, Abe, Abigail, Cameron, Doug, Julie, Maxine, ?, ?, ?, Daniel, ?, ?, ?, ?, Theo, Joey, Children Xs, Xs)
5-C: ? (Sami, EJ, ?, ?)
Intercut: Insert shot of cell phone
5-D: Horton Living Room (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)
5-E: ? (Sami, EJ, ?, ?)

ACT SIX:
6-A: St. Luke's Church (?)
6-B: ? (Sami, EJ, ?, ?)
6-C: Coffee House (?, ?)
6-D: ? (Kristen, ?)
6-E: Horton Living Room (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)
FLASHBACK # 11979

WHICH ONE OF THESE MEN IS THE HOSPITAL SANTA??
Abe, Cameron, Doug, Stefano, Victor.

Which one of these duos celebrate Christmas Day with little clothing??
Brady/Kristen, EJ/Sami, Sonny/Will.

HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS DAY AT THE HORTONS??
18, 22, 29
Edited by Jason47, Dec 5 2012, 12:00 PM.

Thomson
Member Avatar

Wow, I'm shocked that Dan won't be the hospital Santa.

Thanks Jason !

annie21

Looks like Kristen, EJ, and Chad are together in the DiMera mansion and Stefano (wearing a Santa hat) is on the phone with them. Doesn't look like he's made it back to Salem by Christmas.

ETA: My vote is still Abe or Doug for Santa. Third choice is Victor because it could be amusing to see curmudgeonly Victor try to make happy for the kids (and because it's better than watching him peel potatos or knit sweaters or whatever Maggie usually has him doing around the mansion).

Edited by annie21, Dec 5 2012, 12:56 PM.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

I think it has to be Kristen/Brady sexing it up - starting with Act Six, 6-D.

I'm liking all of the options for Santa for different reasons...Stefano if only for the laugh.

Thanks Jason!

TribeHines
Member Avatar

Damn I was hoping to see some Kate and Stefano for Christmas.
Looks good though.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
That would mean a) John speak to Marlena and b) the writers give two shits about them.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Dec 5 2012, 01:16 PM
It certainly looks like it could indeed be Kristen and Brady engaging in some Christmas Day loving. My money is still on EJ and Sami sexing it up in the last scene. It doesn't seem like big news if it is Krusten and Brady or Will and Sonny. It is big news if it is EJ and Sami. Also, it seems that Will and Sonny might be headed back to an empty and closed coffee house. I cannot imagine the two of them doing it there, despite the presence of the stools, counter and couch.

Will&Sonny

LonePirate
Dec 5 2012, 04:36 PM
SocRMum1
It certainly looks like it could indeed be Kristen and Brady engaging in some Christmas Day loving. My money is still on EJ and Sami sexing it up in the last scene. It doesn't seem like big news if it is Krusten and Brady or Will and Sonny. It is big news if it is EJ and Sami. Also, it seems that Will and Sonny might be headed back to an empty and closed coffee house. I cannot imagine the two of them doing it there, despite the presence of the stools, counter and couch.
Yeah, I'm still holding out hope that Will and Sonny are the naked duo, but I think that it's probably going to be Kristen and Brady (which is what I've thought all along, despite my hopes to the contrary). I disagree about E.J. and Sami, though -- I think they're the least-likely option, but that's just me. I don't want them together anyway, so there's that.

And I'm still not seeing anything that suggests that the naked duo has to be "big news".

michr544125

Will&Sonny
Dec 5 2012, 06:24 PM
LonePirate
Dec 5 2012, 04:36 PM
SocRMum1
Yeah, I'm still holding out hope that Will and Sonny are the naked duo, but I think that it's probably going to be Kristen and Brady (which is what I've thought all along, despite my hopes to the contrary). I disagree about E.J. and Sami, though -- I think they're the least-likely option, but that's just me. I don't want them together anyway, so there's that.

And I'm still not seeing anything that suggests that the naked duo has to be "big news".
I think I might be leaning toward Will and Sonny. Though I always figured it would be Kristen and Brady. There are only two people listed and no extras. The only one that would be alone there with no extras would be Sonny and somebody most likely. Unless it is Chad and somebody. It's just that I have a hard time believing this show would allow the two guys of all couples to get naked together on Christmas but that would be what's so shocking :ermmmm: . But also the two times they have been in bed together the show made certain another couple was having sex also. The other thing Jason posted if I am reading it correctly shows Sonny at the hospital. So maybe Sonny says he needs to leave to close up the coffee shop? It seems Will and Sonny may be on the outs a bit before the holiday. I could see Christmas bringing them close again before it all goes to hell.

Then again they could be at the coffee house alone and not the duo that's naked :toetap:
Edited by michr544125, Dec 5 2012, 08:16 PM.

Will&Sonny

michr544125
Dec 5 2012, 07:06 PM
I think I might be leaning toward Will and Sonny. Though I always figured it would be Kristen and Brady. There are only two people listed and no extras. The only one that would be alone there with no extras would be Sonny and somebody most likely. Unless it is Chad and somebody. But I just have a hard time believing this show would allow the two guys of all couples to get naked together on Christmas but that would be what's so shocking :ermmmm: . But the two times they have been in bed together the show made certain another couple was having sex also. The other thing Jason posted if I am reading it correctly shows Sonny at the hospital. So maybe Sonny says he needs to leave to close up the coffee shop? It seems Will and Sonny may be on the out a bit before the holiday. I could see Christmas bringing them close again before it all goes to hell.
Yeah, it could still be Will and Sonny (at the coffeehouse -- which would be awesome -- or back at Sonny's apartment in time for the final act). I guess that I just don't see why showing two guys naked -- gasp! -- on Christmas Day in 2012 :sarcasm: -- is such a big stretch. But perhaps it's na´ve of me to think that. :shrug:

michr544125

Will&Sonny
Dec 5 2012, 07:33 PM
michr544125
Dec 5 2012, 07:06 PM
I think I might be leaning toward Will and Sonny. Though I always figured it would be Kristen and Brady. There are only two people listed and no extras. The only one that would be alone there with no extras would be Sonny and somebody most likely. Unless it is Chad and somebody. But I just have a hard time believing this show would allow the two guys of all couples to get naked together on Christmas but that would be what's so shocking :ermmmm: . But the two times they have been in bed together the show made certain another couple was having sex also. The other thing Jason posted if I am reading it correctly shows Sonny at the hospital. So maybe Sonny says he needs to leave to close up the coffee shop? It seems Will and Sonny may be on the out a bit before the holiday. I could see Christmas bringing them close again before it all goes to hell.
Yeah, it could still be Will and Sonny (at the coffeehouse -- which would be awesome -- or back at Sonny's apartment in time for the final act). I guess that I just don't see why showing two guys naked -- gasp! -- on Christmas Day in 2012 :sarcasm: -- is such a big stretch. But perhaps it's na´ve of me to think that. :shrug:
You and I might not think it's a big stretch but it is, sadly :-/ .

But that being said it probably is Kristen and Brady even if I think the pieces fit for Will and Sonny. I could see them going back to the Hortons.

Maybe it's both Will/Sonny and Brady/Kristen.
Edited by michr544125, Dec 5 2012, 11:49 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply