Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jason47's Christmas in Salem Sneak Peeks; THU. 12/20 UPDATES
Topic Started: Nov 13 2012, 07:48 PM (68,173 Views)
supercool74
Member Avatar

Oh, how I hope it is Will/Sonny who are the duo getting naked. I need to see them have a little bit of happiness for a change. I know we are going to get a lot of angst in the coming weeks and I need to see them still together, sharing a nice, loving moment together. I don't care about Sami/EJ. It's obvious at this point that she'd rather be with Rafe it seems. While I kind of enjoy the Kristen/Brady thing...they are going at it right now anyway so it's really nothing too exciting to have them together on Christmas...although I don't really know what happens between them from now up until then. We know things are going to probably be kind of bad for Will and Sonny in the future so I'm hoping we get some good stuff before that all goes down.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

There is no need for a spoiler/ surprise for either Wilson or Bristen getting naked over x-mas..... I like the shock and awe value that Ejami would bring, being naked togther.......it makes up for the brutal griefsex MArDAR subjected us to and since TomSell is all about reedeming, forgiveness and the miracles of xmas.... Ejami is officially my pick! :biggrin:

NikiLani
Member Avatar

I think it's bristen.

Helpless Romantic

rpmaluki
Dec 5 2012, 08:52 PM
I think it's bristen.
Bristen would be my guess too unless they want to give Wilson one final love scene before the shit his the fan with the Wabi baby reveal in January likely at the Nabi wedding.
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Dec 5 2012, 09:24 PM.

cord08

Dreamer
Dec 5 2012, 08:18 PM
There is no need for a spoiler/ surprise for either Wilson or Bristen getting naked over x-mas..... I like the shock and awe value that Ejami would bring, being naked togther.......it makes up for the brutal griefsex MArDAR subjected us to and since TomSell is all about reedeming, forgiveness and the miracles of xmas.... Ejami is officially my pick! :biggrin:
Yes, I agree with Sami/EJ for all the reasons you stated. It feels like they've been trying to build EJ/Sami's relationship the past few weeks, and Sami usually has a Christmas romp, doesn't she? LOL.

camera shy

I don't think the couple is going to be EJ and Sami because they're always listed with two other characters on Christmas day who will probably turn out to be Johnny and Sydney. Kristen is listed with just one character who will probably be Brady and they'll probably be the couple.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

^ ITA with your POV. But we've seen Bristen have sex 2 or 3 times in the last 2 epis and I guess, Kristen is now the new Madison. All Brady ever did was have sex with her and the segway event.. followed by hot sex ( I don't remember exactly..lol!)... If guess the raw sexual attraction for Bristen is hot.... but it is still not the romance I was looking for. Even if Kristen falls in love with him......the way they started up will bug the shit out of me, it stil makes Brady a useless character. There is zero likability about him being with her. The only thing I can say about Brady is 'shirtless'.... that just tells you how shallow and fickle the writers are.
Edited by Dreamer, Dec 6 2012, 12:20 AM.

Jason47
Member Avatar

THU. 12/6 UPDATE:

Christmas Eve Info:

**DAY TO NIGHT IN ACT FOUR
**HOPE'S PHONE LIMBO ARE ALL NIGHT SCENES

TEASER ACT:
T-A: Horton Living Room/Foyer/Ext. (Jennifer, Doug, Julie)
T-B: Horton Town Square (Kristen, EJ, Brady, Nicole, Xs)
T-C: Kiriakis Mansion/Foyer/Ext. (Maggie, Victor, Daniel, Abigail)
T-D: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick)
T-E: St. Luke's Church (Eric, Marlena, Roman)
T-F: Hope's Phone Limbo (Hope, Ciara)
T-G: Coffee House (Sonny, Will, Justin, Adrienne, Xs)
T-H: Brady Pub (Sami, Rafe, Johnny, Sydney)
FLASHCUTS # 11986-7-C (OAD: 12/21/12)

ACT ONE:
1-A: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick)
1-B: Kiriakis Mansion/Foyer (Maggie, Victor, Daniel, Abigail, Justin, Adrienne, Sonny, Will)
1-C: Brady Pub (Sami, Rafe, Gabi, Johnny, Sydney)
1-D: Horton Town Square (Kristen, EJ, Brady, Nicole, Xs)

ACT TWO:
2-A: St. Luke's Church (Eric, Marlena, Roman)
2-B: Horton Living Room/Foyer (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick, Lucas, Allie)
2-C: Horton Living Room (Doug)
Intercut: Hope's Phone Limbo (Hope, Ciara)
2-D: Kiriakis Mansion (Maggie, Victor, Daniel, Justin, Adrienne, Sonny, Will)
2-E: Horton Town Square (Kristen, EJ, Brady, Nicole, Xs)
2-F: Brady Pub (Sami, Rafe, Gabi, Johnny, Sydney)

ACT THREE:
3-A: Kiriakis Mansion (Maggie, Victor, Daniel, Justin, Adrienne, Sonny, Will, Brady)
3-B: Horton Town Square (Kristen, EJ, Nicole, Xs)
3-C: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick, Lucas, Abigail, Gabi, Rafe, Allie)
3-D: Brady Pub (Caroline, Sami, EJ, Kristen, Kayla, Marlena, John, Roman, Joey, Johnny, Sydney)

ACT FOUR:
4-A: Kiriakis Mansion Foyer (Daniel, Brady)
4-B: Horton Living Room/Foyer (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick, Lucas, Abigail, Gabi, Rafe, Maggie, Victor, Sonny, Will, Allie)
FLASHBACK # 11985-7-C (OAD: 12/20/12)
4-C: Horton Town Square: Outdoor Cafe (Kristen, Brady, Xs)
4-D: St. Luke's Church (Eric, Nicole)

ACT FIVE:
5-A: St. Luke's Church (Eric, Nicole)
5-B: Horton Town Square: Outdoor Cafe (Kristen, Brady, Xs)
Intercut: Insert shot of photograph
FLASHBACK # 11986-2-D (OAD: 12/21/12)
5-C: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick, Lucas, Abigail, Gabi, Rafe, Maggie, Victor, Sonny, Will, Allie)
Intercut: Insert shot of Tablet: Hope's Phone Limbo (Hope)
HORTON ORNAMENTS ARE ADDED TO TREE

ACT SIX:
6-A: Horton Town Square: Outdoor Cafe (Kristen, Brady, Xs)
6-B: Horton Town Square: Private Area (Nicole)
Intercut: Insert Shot of Nicole's Phone: Video: Brady Pub (Sydney, EJ's Voice)
6-C: Brady Pub (Caroline, Sami, Kayla, Marlena, John, Roman, Joey, Johnny, Sydney)
6-D: Kiriakis Mansion/Foyer (Daniel, Justin, Adrienne)
FLASHBACK # 11982-7-A (OAD: 12/17/12)
6-E: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, Maggie)
Intercut: Insert Shot of Jennifer's Phone with text
6-F: Kiriakis Mansion Foyer (Daniel)
Intercut: Insert Shot of Daniel's Phone with text
6-G: Horton Living Room (Jennifer)

ACT SEVEN:
7-A: Hope's Phone Limbo (Hope, Ciara)
7-B: St. Luke's Church (Marlena, John, Roman, Caroline, Kayla, Joey, Singers # 1-4, Xs)
7-C: St. Luke's Church (Marlena, John, Roman, Caroline, Kayla, Victor, Maggie, Justin, Adrienne, Daniel, Joey, Singers # 1-4, Xs)
7-D: St. Luke's Church (Marlena, John, Roman, Caroline, Kayla, Victor, Maggie, Justin, Adrienne, Daniel, Brady, Joey, Singers # 1-4, Xs)
7-E: St. Luke's Church (Marlena, John, Roman, Caroline, Kayla, Victor, Maggie, Justin, Adrienne, Daniel, Brady, Sonny, Will, Doug, Julie, Sami, EJ, Kristen, Sydney, Johnny, Joey, Singers # 1-4, Xs)
7-F: St. Luke's Church (Marlena, John, Roman, Caroline, Kayla, Victor, Maggie, Justin, Adrienne, Daniel, Brady, Sonny, Will, Doug, Julie, Sami, EJ, Kristen, Nick, Gabi, Lucas, Rafe, Nicole, Jennifer, Abigail, Eric, Sydney, Johnny, Allie, Joey, Singers # 1-4, Xs)

Christmas Day Info:
TEASER ACT:
T-A: Horton Town Square (Sami, ?, Allie, Johnny, Sydney)
T-B: Horton Living Room (Will, Sonny, Doug, Julie, Nick, Gabi)
T-C: Kiriakis Mansion (Daniel, Maggie, Abigail, Jennifer)
T-D: Coffee House (Billie, Lucas, Kate, Xs)
T-E: ? (?, Kristen, ?, Chad)

ACT ONE:
1-A: Horton Town Square (Sami, ?, Allie, Johnny, Sydney)
1-B: Horton Living Room (Will, Sonny, Doug, Julie, Nick, Gabi)
1-C: Kiriakis Mansion (Daniel, Maggie, Abigail, Jennifer, Victor)
1-D: ? (?, Kristen, ?, Chad)

ACT TWO:
2-A: Coffee House (Billie, Lucas, Kate, Xs)
2-B: Horton Living Room (Will, Sonny, Nick, Gabi)
2-C: Nurses' Station (Kayla, Abe, Abigail, Cameron, Doug, Julie, Maxine, ?, ?, ?, Daniel, Theo, Joey, Xs)
2-D: ? (Kristen, ?, Chad)
Intercut: Insert shot of computer screen: Stefano's Limbo (Stefano)

ACT THREE:
3-A: Horton Town Square (Sami, ?, Brady, Allie, Johnny, Sydney, Xs)
Intercut: Insert shot of cell phone with text
3-B: ? (Kristen, ?, Chad)
Intercut: Insert shot of computer screen: Stefano's Limbo (Stefano)
3-C: Nurses' Station (Kayla, Abe, Abigail, Cameron, Doug, Julie, Maxine, ?, ?, ?, Daniel, Theo, Joey, Children Xs, Xs)

ACT FOUR:
4-A: ? (Kristen, ?, ?)
4-B: ? (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, Xs)
4-C: Nurses' Station (Kayla, Abe, Abigail, Cameron, Doug, Julie, Maxine, ?, ?, ?, Daniel, Will, Sonny, ?, ?, Theo, Joey, Children Xs, Xs)
FLASHBACK # 5642 (OAD: 12/25/87)

ACT FIVE:
5-A: Nurses' Station (Kayla, Abe, Abigail, Cameron, Doug, Julie, Maxine, ?, ?, ?, Daniel, Will, Sonny, ?, ?, Theo, Joey, Children Xs, Xs)
SANTA!
5-B: Nurses' Station (Kayla, Abe, Abigail, Cameron, Doug, Julie, Maxine, ?, ?, ?, Daniel, Will, Sonny, ?, ?, Theo, Joey, Children Xs, Xs)
5-C: ? (Sami, EJ, ?, ?)
Intercut: Insert shot of cell phone
5-D: Horton Living Room (Doug, Julie, Lucas, Billie, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)
5-E: ? (Sami, EJ, ?, ?)

ACT SIX:
6-A: St. Luke's Church (?)
6-B: ? (Sami, EJ, ?, ?)
6-C: Coffee House (?, ?)
6-D: ? (Kristen, Brady)
6-E: Horton Living Room (Doug, Julie, Lucas, Billie, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)
FLASHBACK # 11979 (OAD: 12/12/12)

ACT SEVEN:
7-A: ? (Kristen, Brady)
7-B: ? (Sami, EJ)
7-C: Horton Living Room (Doug, Julie, Lucas, Billie, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)

WHICH ONE OF THESE MEN IS THE HOSPITAL SANTA??
Abe, Doug, Victor.

Which one of these duos celebrate Christmas Day with little clothing??
Brady/Kristen, EJ/Sami.

HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS DAY AT THE HORTONS??

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Please let it be Doug! It just feels like Christmas when Doug is doing the reading. :)

Well...now that we see EJ/Sami alone in that last scene...I'd still put my $$ on it being Brady and Kristen. But it's fun to dream. ;)

Thanks, Jason!

TribeHines
Member Avatar

EJ and Sami are alone at the end of the show.
I still think it's Bristen, but it's nice to EJami alone in act seven

TFP :)

La_Laa

Jason47
Dec 6 2012, 03:33 PM
Brady/Kristen, EJ/Sami.

What a disappointment. So why not Wilson naked on Christmas? Sucks! Straight couples can have sex every episode.

I don't give a damn about Brady/Kristen, EJ/Sami.

michr544125

La_Laa
Dec 6 2012, 04:34 PM
Jason47
Dec 6 2012, 03:33 PM
Brady/Kristen, EJ/Sami.

What a disappointment. So why not Wilson naked on Christmas? Sucks! Straight couples can have sex every episode.

I don't give a damn about Brady/Kristen, EJ/Sami.
I agree. But in the back of my head I always knew it wouldn't be Will and Sonny. I think we will be lucky to ever see them actually naked in bed together again :'( . I hope I am wrong though. Bet they will be at the coffee house for one scene along together then go to the Hortons. Unless it is Sonny and Chad planning a take down on Gabi and Nick which I doubt.

If it is Brady and Kristen which is not really that interesting since they've will have had sex enough times before. Neither them or Sami and EJ would be shocking.
Edited by michr544125, Dec 6 2012, 07:29 PM.

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

:yawnz: lol its Ejami :doh: but I agree, straight couples naked on television how is that exciting :fp2: , we see that shit everygoddamn day but I knew it wouldnt be WilSon so no dissapointement from me. I just think its silly how two straight couples spend Christmas naked is somehow relevant? exciting? :sleep: NEXT!!!!!!!!!! :blulaugh:

michelle
Member Avatar

I know I'm going to get at least 8 dislikes, but I think EJAMI have the best shot of getting nearly naked for Christmas. Sorry WilSon, but we just saw you naked. And Bristen has been naked a lot this week. What would really be a good super secret surprise, would be naked EJAMI. Cause it's been over a year and if I'm honest, I think they had most of their clothes ON during their last sex encounter :-(

Course in reality, it will be them, but only because they've spilled hot apple cider on themselves and their clothes are in the wash.

But here's to hoping ;-)

concerned
Member Avatar

michelle
Dec 6 2012, 09:08 PM
I know I'm going to get at least 8 dislikes, but I think EJAMI have the best shot of getting nearly naked for Christmas. Sorry WilSon, but we just saw you naked. And Bristen has been naked a lot this week. What would really be a good super secret surprise, would be naked EJAMI. Cause it's been over a year and if I'm honest, I think they had most of their clothes ON during their last sex encounter :-(

Course in reality, it will be them, but only because they've spilled hot apple cider on themselves and their clothes are in the wash.

But here's to hoping ;-)
Maybe Sydney vomits on them.

concerned
Member Avatar

Any chance of Mary and Harold getting a guernsey for Xmas?

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Didn't Brady celebrate last Christmas naked?

concerned
Member Avatar

The Room Stops
Dec 6 2012, 10:28 PM
Didn't Brady celebrate last Christmas naked?
Maybe its their new version of hanging the Horton Ornaments .... Brady naked.

Will&Sonny

michelle

But here's to hoping ;-)
Okay, this is completely off-topic (and, frankly, I've never been a fan of "Like"/"Dislike" systems anyway, so it's not a big deal), but my curiosity is winning out here.

How do you see the "Likes"/"Dislikes" for a post? I probably have it disabled (I use Firefox with NoScript and Ad-Block Plus installed), but I've tried disabling those things in the past (as well as viewing the site on my iPad), and I still haven't been able to figure out where that information is displayed. I don't use Facebook, so if you have to somehow utilize a Facebook account in order to see it, that would explain the issue...but in any case, I'm just curious.

michr544125

Will&Sonny
Dec 6 2012, 10:52 PM
michelle

But here's to hoping ;-)
Okay, this is completely off-topic (and, frankly, I've never been a fan of "Like"/"Dislike" systems anyway, so it's not a big deal), but my curiosity is winning out here.

How do you see the "Likes"/"Dislikes" for a post? I probably have it disabled (I use Firefox with NoScript and Ad-Block Plus installed), but I've tried disabling those things in the past (as well as viewing the site on my iPad), and I still haven't been able to figure out where that information is displayed. I don't use Facebook, so if you have to somehow utilize a Facebook account in order to see it, that would explain the issue...but in any case, I'm just curious.
When you look at a post, right below are two thumbs. One is green it sticks up. The other is red and sticks down. You can click on those to give a "thumbs up" or "thumbs down" to any post.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply