Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jason47's Christmas in Salem Sneak Peeks; THU. 12/20 UPDATES
Topic Started: Nov 13 2012, 07:48 PM (67,412 Views)
DJsMommy
Member Avatar
❤Nikki

I'm kinda liking Grumpy Pants as Santa. It's better than him being the potato peeler for Ruffles Kiriakis. :rolleyes:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Will&Sonny

DJsMommy
Dec 8 2012, 10:39 PM
I'm kinda liking Grumpy Pants as Santa. It's better than him being the potato peeler for Ruffles Kiriakis. :rolleyes:
I would have preferred S tefano, but V ictor is also acceptable.

Ireland98

3-A: Horton Town Square (The Diva, Thorn Birds, Arms of Steel, MIA, Schmoop, Cut a Bitch, Xs)

Not a big deal, I wish Crybaby Horton was in these scenes so we could see all of The Diva's spawn together. Or at the Pub for a bit on X-Mas Eve with Mmmmmmm and ME else. I'm glad he's at the Horton's, but Crybaby Horton is a Arms of Steel too.

Can't wait to see Grumpy Pants as Santa. :D

AFaithL

It's weird that all of Jarlena's kids and grandkids are hanging out on Christmas day, yet the writers couldn't incorporate them into the show. Would have been a NICE family moment. Fail.

bomber
Member Avatar

Jason47
Dec 8 2012, 09:59 PM
bomber
Dec 8 2012, 09:39 PM
Thanks Jason . I'm a bit confused though. I thought Christmas 1990 was just after Alamania. Wasn't Alice in a wheelchair that Christmas?
Yes. These flashbacks aired on November 23, 1990, with Tom & Mickey thinking of happier times. Alice and the gang were stuck over in Alamainia at the time.
Thanks for clarifying. I was very confused.

concerned
Member Avatar

I'm hoping that Arms of Steel and Friends and Mothers have clothes on when Hairboy and Teapot visit them in the hotel room.
Surely they have learnt the lesson of the locked door by now. I couldn't take another walk in.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Will&Sonny

concerned
Dec 9 2012, 12:18 AM
I'm hoping that B rady and K risten have clothes on when C had and E.J. visit them in the hotel room.
Surely they have learnt the lesson of the locked door by now. I couldn't take another walk in.
I don't know...I think that a threesome between C had, K risten, and B rady might be kind of interesting (E.J. can stay out of it, because I don't want him to be with anyone).

Has Days -- or any soap, for that matter -- ever done an actual threesome? Not a triangle, but three (or more) people actually having sex with each other at the same time?

Jason47
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
Dec 9 2012, 12:40 AM
Has Days -- or any soap, for that matter -- ever done an actual threesome? Not a triangle, but three (or more) people actually having sex with each other at the same time?
Other than the unfortunate trio of John Ingle, Suzanne Rogers and Judi Evans being in bed with a dog...

Luckily John Clarke had retired by then. It would have been so unbecoming of him having to do that scene (let alone Suzanne having to do it), but then again Jim Reilly always did things the way he wanted, even at the sake of Mickey & Maggie. He may have been a great writer, but to make both John Clarke & John Ingle both quit the show...that was hard to do!
Edited by Jason47, Dec 9 2012, 02:34 AM.

annie21

Thanks, Jason.

As for your last sentence, all I'll say is that I agree with the last half of it!

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

I really h o p e that naked couple IS NOT s a m m i e and e l v i s j o h n

concerned
Member Avatar

rfsexton
Dec 9 2012, 03:01 PM
I really h o p e that naked couple IS NOT s a m m i e and e l v i s j o h n
little clothing not necessarily naked.

Vicky4Mimi

I wonder if it's Eyebrows Magoo who's texting The Diva on Christmas Day..or maybe it's MIA asking if she can come home yet. It appears as though she is with Lucas most of the day instead of spending time with her bro, sis and Mom. They are really slipping not giving us some Lumily family moments. I am very happy to see Ejole have some time together, and maybe a Sydole moment too (?) I am also pleased that Eyebrows Magoo gets to visit with the kids some too.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

I think Stephano is probably the person who is texting while Teapot, The Diva, and the kids are together on Christmas Day.

Hamilton
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
Dec 9 2012, 03:13 PM
I wonder if it's Eyebrows Magoo who's texting The Diva on Christmas Day..or maybe it's MIA asking if she can come home yet. It appears as though she is with Lucas most of the day instead of spending time with her bro, sis and Mom. They are really slipping not giving us some Lumily family moments. I am very happy to see Ejole have some time together, and maybe a Sydole moment too (?) I am also pleased that Eyebrows Magoo gets to visit with the kids some too.
The Lumily Family? Who are they? :P We certainly don't want to see S ami, even momentarily, with an ex who actually has a past of being unselfishly loving and supportive of her, let alone remind the audience there are two other children that make up her 'family'. :o It's Christmas for crying out loud!

Writers take no breaks from hitting us over the head with their new and improved, :rolleyes: forget anything else we've ever shown you, plot. Just smile and take it viewers as we give our best Christmas pinch to your cheek.

Actually, I think it sucks that we don't see all the B rady's coming together for a big Christmas dinner bantering playfully at the pub now that E ric is home this year. Of course B o would have to be conveniently in the kitchen taste testing the pies! ;)
Edited by Hamilton, Dec 9 2012, 05:45 PM.

concerned
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Dec 9 2012, 04:00 PM
I think Stephano is probably the person who is texting while Teapot, The Diva, and the kids are together on Christmas Day.
Who is he texting? The first text and phone reference is before Teapot gets there.
If Esteban and The Diva are on texting terms I Crybaby Horton throw something.
Maybe Schmoop got a new phone for Xmas?

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Didn't Jason say the naked duo are together (alone) at the beginning of the episode then later towards the end before they are interupted? I think it is Brady and Kristen.

concerned
Member Avatar

I'ld like a location change for Brady and Kristen.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

rpmaluki
Dec 10 2012, 01:41 AM
Didn't Jason say the naked duo are together (alone) at the beginning of the episode then later towards the end before they are interupted? I think it is Brady and Kristen.
If it is, Gary Tomlin needs some new fucking ideas.
Edited by NocturnalBlondie, Dec 10 2012, 04:22 AM.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

concerned
Dec 10 2012, 02:07 AM
I'ld like a location change for Brady and Kristen.
The Town Square? Then the whole town can walk in on them and be done with it. :toetap:

NikiLani
Member Avatar

1. Marlena
2. Jennifer
3. John
4. EJ and Chad?
5. Nicole could also be next in line
6. ????

Bristen really and truly need to learn to lock the door. I still can't forget Marlena's expression of shock and disgust out of my head and it's truly been the best thing out of this story.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply