Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jason47's Christmas in Salem Sneak Peeks; THU. 12/20 UPDATES
Topic Started: Nov 13 2012, 07:48 PM (66,737 Views)
camera shy

rpmaluki
Dec 10 2012, 06:18 AM
1. Marlena
2. Jennifer
3. John
4. EJ and Chad?
5. Nicole could also be next in line
6. ????

Bristen really and truly need to learn to lock the door. I still can't forget Marlena's expression of shock and disgust out of my head and it's truly been the best thing out of this story.
And yet no one has yelled out, "My eyes! My eyes!"
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Harmony233

Vicky4Mimi
Dec 9 2012, 03:13 PM
I wonder if it's Eyebrows Magoo who's texting The Diva on Christmas Day..or maybe it's MIA asking if she can come home yet. It appears as though she is with Lucas most of the day instead of spending time with her bro, sis and Mom. They are really slipping not giving us some Lumily family moments. I am very happy to see Ejole have some time together, and maybe a Sydole moment too (?) I am also pleased that Eyebrows Magoo gets to visit with the kids some too.
you wouldn't know lumi even had ar history with these writers.I know there not going to get back together but geeze I don't even get why they can't write them as coparents and friends honestly you'd think that lucas and sami were strangers who had two kids together.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Harmony233
Dec 10 2012, 11:15 AM
Vicky4Mimi
Dec 9 2012, 03:13 PM
I wonder if it's Eyebrows Magoo who's texting The Diva on Christmas Day..or maybe it's MIA asking if she can come home yet. It appears as though she is with Lucas most of the day instead of spending time with her bro, sis and Mom. They are really slipping not giving us some Lumily family moments. I am very happy to see Ejole have some time together, and maybe a Sydole moment too (?) I am also pleased that Eyebrows Magoo gets to visit with the kids some too.
you wouldn't know lumi even had ar history with these writers.I know there not going to get back together but geeze I don't even get why they can't write them as coparents and friends honestly you'd think that lucas and sami were strangers who had two kids together.
Don't you see what TomSell did? Very quickly he took Lucas out of Sami's story and transplated Rafe because in his mind they CAN'T show that Lumi ever had a connection. He's not suppose to be the great love of Sami's life anymore, because if they remind the audience that existed once upon a time then selling Safe as that would be much tougher to accomplish for him I guess. It's so apparent, that not only do they have to take Lucas out of the story to make that happen but they can't even remind the audience that these two share a history that's way longer than Ej and Rafe and that she has a 'family' with someone not named EJ....you know...they can't remind the audience of that while they are trying to sell this triangle from hell that's been going on since 2009 without much success, but what do I know....that is why they have both Rafe and Sami having scenes with their kids during Christmas but Lucas is suppose to only be with his children not Sami's you know....
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JoeBucs32

Will Stefano EVER return to Salem? This "business" in Europe is nonsense....

JoeBucs32

blueskies
Member Avatar

JoeBucs32
Dec 10 2012, 04:02 PM
I still think stefano has Nicole's baby, alive, and he's the compensation to Kristen for getting the family back together.

concerned
Member Avatar

blueskies
Dec 10 2012, 05:31 PM
JoeBucs32
I still think stefano has Nicole's baby, alive, and he's the compensation to Kristen for getting the family back together.
Not with these writers...but I would be ecstatic if it were true.

AFaithL

concerned
Dec 10 2012, 07:03 PM
blueskies
Dec 10 2012, 05:31 PM
JoeBucs32
Not with these writers...but I would be ecstatic if it were true.
I though EIleen said in a chat that Stefano was back in Salem by February "in all his glory".

Jason47
Member Avatar

MON. 12/10 UPDATE:

Christmas Eve Info:

**DAY TO NIGHT IN ACT FOUR
**HOPE'S PHONE LIMBO ARE ALL NIGHT SCENES

TEASER ACT:
T-A: Horton Living Room/Foyer/Ext. (Jennifer, Doug, Julie)
T-B: Horton Town Square (Kristen, EJ, Brady, Nicole, Xs)
T-C: Kiriakis Mansion/Foyer/Ext. (Maggie, Victor, Daniel, Abigail)
T-D: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick)
T-E: St. Luke's Church (Eric, Marlena, Roman)
T-F: Hope's Phone Limbo (Hope, Ciara)
T-G: Coffee House (Sonny, Will, Justin, Adrienne, Xs)
T-H: Brady Pub (Sami, Rafe, Johnny, Sydney)
FLASHCUTS # 11986-7-C (OAD: 12/21/12)

ACT ONE:
1-A: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick)
1-B: Kiriakis Mansion/Foyer (Maggie, Victor, Daniel, Abigail, Justin, Adrienne, Sonny, Will)
1-C: Brady Pub (Sami, Rafe, Gabi, Johnny, Sydney)
1-D: Horton Town Square (Kristen, EJ, Brady, Nicole, Xs)

ACT TWO:
2-A: St. Luke's Church (Eric, Marlena, Roman)
2-B: Horton Living Room/Foyer (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick, Lucas, Allie)
2-C: Horton Living Room (Doug)
Intercut: Hope's Phone Limbo (Hope, Ciara)
2-D: Kiriakis Mansion (Maggie, Victor, Daniel, Justin, Adrienne, Sonny, Will)
2-E: Horton Town Square (Kristen, EJ, Brady, Nicole, Xs)
2-F: Brady Pub (Sami, Rafe, Gabi, Johnny, Sydney)

ACT THREE:
3-A: Kiriakis Mansion (Maggie, Victor, Daniel, Justin, Adrienne, Sonny, Will, Brady)
3-B: Horton Town Square (Kristen, EJ, Nicole, Xs)
3-C: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick, Lucas, Abigail, Gabi, Rafe, Allie)
3-D: Brady Pub (Caroline, Sami, EJ, Kristen, Kayla, Marlena, John, Roman, Joey, Johnny, Sydney)

ACT FOUR:
4-A: Kiriakis Mansion Foyer (Daniel, Brady)
4-B: Horton Living Room/Foyer (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick, Lucas, Abigail, Gabi, Rafe, Maggie, Victor, Sonny, Will, Allie)
FLASHBACK # 11985-7-C (OAD: 12/20/12)
4-C: Horton Town Square: Outdoor Cafe (Kristen, Brady, Xs)
4-D: St. Luke's Church (Eric, Nicole)

ACT FIVE:
5-A: St. Luke's Church (Eric, Nicole)
5-B: Horton Town Square: Outdoor Cafe (Kristen, Brady, Xs)
Intercut: Insert shot of photograph
FLASHBACK # 11986-2-D (OAD: 12/21/12)
5-C: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick, Lucas, Abigail, Gabi, Rafe, Maggie, Victor, Sonny, Will, Allie)
Intercut: Insert shot of Tablet: Hope's Phone Limbo (Hope)
HORTON ORNAMENTS ARE ADDED TO TREE

ACT SIX:
6-A: Horton Town Square: Outdoor Cafe (Kristen, Brady, Xs)
6-B: Horton Town Square: Private Area (Nicole)
Intercut: Insert Shot of Nicole's Phone: Video: Brady Pub (Sydney, EJ's Voice)
6-C: Brady Pub (Caroline, Sami, Kayla, Marlena, John, Roman, Joey, Johnny, Sydney)
6-D: Kiriakis Mansion/Foyer (Daniel, Justin, Adrienne)
FLASHBACK # 11982-7-A (OAD: 12/17/12)
6-E: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, Maggie)
Intercut: Insert Shot of Jennifer's Phone with text
6-F: Kiriakis Mansion Foyer (Daniel)
Intercut: Insert Shot of Daniel's Phone with text
6-G: Horton Living Room (Jennifer)

ACT SEVEN:
7-A: Hope's Phone Limbo (Hope, Ciara)
7-B: St. Luke's Church (Marlena, John, Roman, Caroline, Kayla, Joey, Singers # 1-4, Xs)
7-C: St. Luke's Church (Marlena, John, Roman, Caroline, Kayla, Victor, Maggie, Justin, Adrienne, Daniel, Joey, Singers # 1-4, Xs)
7-D: St. Luke's Church (Marlena, John, Roman, Caroline, Kayla, Victor, Maggie, Justin, Adrienne, Daniel, Brady, Joey, Singers # 1-4, Xs)
7-E: St. Luke's Church (Marlena, John, Roman, Caroline, Kayla, Victor, Maggie, Justin, Adrienne, Daniel, Brady, Sonny, Will, Doug, Julie, Sami, EJ, Kristen, Sydney, Johnny, Joey, Singers # 1-4, Xs)
7-F: St. Luke's Church (Marlena, John, Roman, Caroline, Kayla, Victor, Maggie, Justin, Adrienne, Daniel, Brady, Sonny, Will, Doug, Julie, Sami, EJ, Kristen, Nick, Gabi, Lucas, Rafe, Nicole, Jennifer, Abigail, Eric, Sydney, Johnny, Allie, Joey, Singers # 1-4, Xs)

Christmas Day Info:
TEASER ACT:
T-A: Horton Town Square (Sami, Eric, Allie, Johnny, Sydney)
T-B: Horton Living Room (Will, Sonny, Doug, Julie, Nick, Gabi)
T-C: Kiriakis Mansion (Daniel, Maggie, Abigail, Jennifer)
T-D: Coffee House (Billie, Lucas, Kate, Xs)
T-E: Kristen's Hotel Room (Brady, Kristen, EJ, Chad)

ACT ONE:
1-A: Horton Town Square (Sami, Eric, Allie, Johnny, Sydney)
1-B: Horton Living Room (Will, Sonny, Doug, Julie, Nick, Gabi)
1-C: Kiriakis Mansion (Daniel, Maggie, Abigail, Jennifer, Victor)
1-D: Kristen's Hotel Room (Brady, Kristen, EJ, Chad)

ACT TWO:
2-A: Coffee House (Billie, Lucas, Kate, Xs)
2-B: Horton Living Room (Will, Sonny, Nick, Gabi)
2-C: Nurses' Station (Kayla, Abe, Abigail, Cameron, Doug, Julie, Maxine, Jennifer, Maggie, Victor, Daniel, Theo, Joey, Xs)
2-D: Kristen's Hotel Room (Kristen, EJ, Chad)
Intercut: Insert shot of computer screen: Stefano's Limbo (Stefano)

ACT THREE:
3-A: Horton Town Square (Sami, Eric, Brady, Allie, Johnny, Sydney, Xs)
Intercut: Insert shot of cell phone with text
3-B: Kristen's Hotel Room (Kristen, EJ, Chad)
Intercut: Insert shot of computer screen: Stefano's Limbo (Stefano)
3-C: Nurses' Station (Kayla, Abe, Abigail, Cameron, Doug, Julie, Maxine, Jennifer, Maggie, Victor, Daniel, Theo, Joey, Children Xs, Xs)

ACT FOUR:
4-A: Kristen's Hotel Room (Kristen, EJ, Chad)
4-B: Horton Town Square (Sami, Eric, Brady, Allie, Johnny, Sydney, Xs)
4-C: Nurses' Station (Kayla, Abe, Abigail, Cameron, Doug, Julie, Maxine, Jennifer, Maggie, Victor, Daniel, Will, Sonny, Nick, Gabi, Theo, Joey, Children Xs, Xs)
FLASHBACK # 5642 (OAD: 12/25/87)

ACT FIVE:
5-A: Nurses' Station (Kayla, Abe, Abigail, Cameron, Doug, Julie, Maxine, Jennifer, Maggie, Victor, Daniel, Will, Sonny, Nick, Gabi, Theo, Joey, Children Xs, Xs)
SANTA!
5-B: Nurses' Station (Kayla, Abe, Abigail, Cameron, Doug, Julie, Maxine, Jennifer, Maggie, Victor, Daniel, Will, Sonny, Nick, Gabi, Theo, Joey, Children Xs, Xs)
5-C: Horton Town Square (Sami, EJ, Johnny, Sydney, Xs)
Intercut: Insert shot of cell phone
5-D: Horton Living Room (Doug, Julie, Lucas, Billie, Kate, Will, Sonny, Nick, Gabi, Abe, Kayla, Maggie, Victor, Daniel, Jennifer, Theo, Joey, Allie)
5-E: Horton Town Square (Sami, EJ, Johnny, Sydney, Xs)

ACT SIX:
6-A: St. Luke's Church (Eric)
6-B: Horton Town Square (Sami, EJ, Johnny, Sydney, Xs)
6-C: Coffee House (?, ?)
6-D: Kristen's Hotel Room (Kristen, Brady)
6-E: Horton Living Room (Doug, Julie, Lucas, Billie, Kate, Will, Sonny, Nick, Gabi, Abe, Kayla, Maggie, Victor, Daniel, Jennifer, Abigail, Chad, Maxine)
FLASHBACK # 11979 (OAD: 12/12/12)

ACT SEVEN:
7-A: Kristen's Hotel Room (Kristen, Brady)
7-B: ? (Sami, EJ)
7-C: Horton Living Room (Doug, Julie, Lucas, Billie, Kate, Will, Sonny, Nick, Gabi, Abe, Kayla, Maggie, Victor, Daniel, Jennifer, Abigail, Chad, Maxine, Eric, Theo, Joey, Allie)

AND THE HOSPITAL SANTA IS....
Victor.

Which one of these duos celebrate Christmas Day with little clothing??
Brady/Kristen, EJ/Sami.

HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS DAY AT THE HORTONS??

DURING CHRISTMAS WEEK, WHO HAS A DREAM SEQUENCE ABOUT NICK JR.??
Billie, Chad, Gabi, Kate, Nick, Rafe, Sami, Sonny, Will.

Jason47's Christmas Clip of the Week:

Take a few moments and watch this clip from episode # 6392 (11/23/90), which features flashbacks of many of the Horton ornament ceremonies through the years. The first 35 seconds of the clip is from the first-ever hanging of the ornaments (episode # 1545 from 12/23/71), featuring the speech that Alice gave in the episode: "The ornaments Tom's mother made for us and for our children, they have, though the years, become a very special part of our Christmas. I hope and pray the ones I've made will live on and on, for future generations. And that at this time of year, for one magic moment, you will always share a memory of love...and togetherness."

http://www.jason47.com

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Damn! Sonny can't even spend Christmas Day with his own parents?!!! Ugh. Thank goodness for Christmas Eve, but still... Can't have one day without Sonny having to be latched to Willass. :(

Thanks for doing this Jason.
Edited by Mirage75, Dec 10 2012, 08:14 PM.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

I'm going to guess that Will has the dream about "Nick, Jr.". I figure by now the whole denying he's the father thing should be getting to him.

Will&Sonny

SocRMum1
Dec 10 2012, 08:14 PM
I'm going to guess that Will has the dream about "Nick, Jr.". I figure by now the whole denying he's the father thing should be getting to him.
That's my first thought, as well.

concerned
Member Avatar

There goes my change of location for Kristen and Brady. I was looking forward to Brady's second turn on the Dimera couch.

camera shy

Can these stupid writers do anything new? Remember Nicole's dream of her son? Now I wonder if Gabi's child will be stillborn too since all they do is repeat storyline lines from a few weeks ago.
Edited by camera shy, Dec 10 2012, 09:09 PM.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

I wonder if this is confirmation that Gabi is having a boy. She better not name the little guy after that caveman brother of hers.

Also, what happens within the next two weeks to make Nick, Gabi, Chad, Sonny and Will all be at peace with each other? Or maybe they set aside their differences for the holiday. Then again, maybe Days is going to depict a true family holiday by featuring a massive argument between them. I think that's what I want Santa to bring me this year - a huge fight at Alice's house on Christmas Day.
Edited by LonePirate, Dec 10 2012, 09:09 PM.

concerned
Member Avatar

LonePirate
Dec 10 2012, 09:08 PM
I wonder if this is confirmation that Gabi is having a boy. She better not name the little guy after that caveman brother of hers.

Also, what happens within the next two weeks to make Nick, Gabi, Chad, Sonny and Will all be at peace with each other? Or maybe they set aside their differences for the holiday. Then again, maybe Days is going to depict a true family holiday by featuring a massive argument between them. I think that's what I want Santa to bring me this year - a huge fight at Alice's house on Christmas Day.
Because we all know what happens to little Rafaels and Rafaela's - too good for earth and straight up to the big man in the sky.
Edited by concerned, Dec 10 2012, 09:42 PM.

michr544125

The only one that would make sense to dream about Nick Jr is Will since it is is child they are all pretending isn't his. Sonny wouldn't car enough to think about it and he doesn't know that Will is the father. Nick and Gabi only care about having sex so doubt it is either of them.
Edited by michr544125, Dec 10 2012, 10:37 PM.

Sparrow

I think it will be Will too, but my first thought was that it might be Chad thinking up something dastardly. I mean, you know the whole thing with Big Bad Dimeras and Horton and/or Brady babies. Much as this show loves repeating history, it wouldn't surprise me if Chad seeks revenge by stealing the baby, not knowing it is Will's. By this point he might have a reason to want revenge on Nick too, since in Tuesday's episode he is reminding us that Nick has something on him.

concerned
Member Avatar

Billie, Chad, Gabi, Kate, Nick, Rafe, Sami, Sonny, Will

Please do something unexpected Days. Please do something non-predictable. Make it be Kate.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

concerned
Dec 11 2012, 01:13 AM
Billie, Chad, Gabi, Kate, Nick, Rafe, Sami, Sonny, Will

Please do something unexpected Days. Please do something non-predictable. Make it be Kate.

Kate would be an excellent choice because it would be so out of nowhere.

Another good choice would be Billie due to her history with Nick as Billie becoming jealous of Gabi would be a fun twist on this story.

Chad would be an interesting choice if it helped him piece together the paternity secret.

Since it most likely will not be none of those choices, it will probably be Will or maybe the worst of all possibilities, Rafe.

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply