Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jason47's Christmas in Salem Sneak Peeks; THU. 12/20 UPDATES
Topic Started: Nov 13 2012, 07:48 PM (66,772 Views)
NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

concerned
Dec 11 2012, 01:13 AM
DURING CHRISTMAS WEEK, WHO HAS A DREAM SEQUENCE ABOUT NICK JR.??
Billie, Chad, Gabi, Kate, Nick, Rafe, Sami, Sonny, Will

Please do something unexpected Days. Please do something non-predictable. Make it be Kate.

My money's on Gabi, Nick or Will... and I really hope it's Will since his agreement to let another man raise his baby seems something so OOC for me. I want to see him have serious doubts, and I want the show to play onto these doubts to foreshadow the big reveal in some way or form.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Will&Sonny

Predictable or not, it makes perfect sense for Will to dream about the baby. Purposely choosing to avoid something that makes perfect sense simply because it's predictable (or was recently done) would be silly, so I don't have a problem with Will dreaming about the baby.

Billie dreaming about the baby would be a bit of a stretch. Kate dreaming about the baby would be a HUGE stretch. Unpredictable things still need to make sense, or they're simply unpredictable for the sake of being unpredictable.

I definitely think that Will's the best choice, but that's just my opinion. :shrug:
Edited by Will&Sonny, Dec 11 2012, 02:33 AM.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

I don't think it's about it being a strecth, long or short. I think it would be interesting and definitely unexpected. This show used to be good at keeping us guessing, now we can draw the conclusion of a s/l before it even leaves the starting block. This is what's disappointing, among other things.

guessgirl
Member Avatar

Predictably it will be Will. Wasn't it mention awhile ago this would be nightmare too? So it's probably is Will having a nightmare about his child being raise by another man. You know the big evul Nick. :sarcasm:
Edited by guessgirl, Dec 11 2012, 03:30 AM.

Will&Sonny

guessgirl
Dec 11 2012, 03:29 AM
Predictably it will be Will. Wasn't it mention awhile ago this would be nightmare too? So it's probably is Will having a nightmare about his child being raise by another man. You know the big evul Nick. :sarcasm:
Based on what I've seen, Nick certainly qualifies as a villain in my book.
Edited by Will&Sonny, Dec 11 2012, 03:39 AM.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

The writers have decimated my beloved Nick Fallon. I can't hate him but I do hate this pregnancy s/l with a fire hotter than a quadrillion suns! It's truly awful!

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

guessgirl
I don't think it has anything to do with Will considering Nick "evil"... :shrug: It's because someone else is raising his son/daughter. Given his own history, I can see why it would be considered nightmarish for him.

Will&Sonny

nocturnalblondie
Dec 11 2012, 04:16 AM
guessgirl
I don't think it has anything to do with Will considering Nick "evil"... :shrug: It's because someone else is raising his son/daughter. Given his own history, I can see why it would be considered nightmarish for him.
Given the new spoilers that were just released for the week of December 17th, there's another dynamic there that could come into play -- if Will realizes at the time of the dream that Nick is a homophobe, he could be having a nightmare about those beliefs being instilled in his child. Nick could be grooming Will's own son to hate Will without even needing to mention Will's name.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
Dec 11 2012, 04:20 AM
nocturnalblondie
Dec 11 2012, 04:16 AM
guessgirl
Given the new spoilers that were just released for the week of December 17th, there's another dynamic there that could come into play -- if Will realizes at the time of the dream that Nick is a homophobe, he could be having a nightmare about those beliefs being instilled in his child. Nick could be grooming Will's own son to hate Will without even needing to mention Will's name.
Ooo good thinking! I swear to god, my brain is total mush as I'm cramming for exams. I'm so slow regarding everything lately! :lol:

I would really like that dynamic though - it could make things interesting!

michr544125

Maybe Will dreams about how things would be if him and Sonny raised the child together and how maybe the child would be better off with them vs. being with Nick and Gabi. Ok maybe that is only in my dream :laugh: . But I can see something like that. Or maybe he dreams about a battle back and forth with the child going between him and Sonny and Nick and Gabi. Or he could dream about the child growing up and never knowing he is the father.
Edited by michr544125, Dec 11 2012, 06:46 AM.

Will&Sonny

michr544125
Dec 11 2012, 06:41 AM
Maybe Will dreams about how things would be if him and Sonny raised the child together and how maybe the child would be better off with them vs. being with Nick and Gabi. Ok maybe that is only in my dream :laugh: . But I can see something like that.
I can only speculate at this point, obviously, but I think that, if it were something like that, the kid would not be named "Nick Jr." in the dream. The name implies that Will will be dreaming about some aspect of the kid's life as Nick's supposed child.

The name "Nick Jr." might work, to various degrees of believability, in your other two scenarios, but I don't think that the child would be named "Nick Jr." in a dream about Will and Sonny raising the child together.

michr544125

Will&Sonny
Dec 11 2012, 07:08 AM
michr544125
Dec 11 2012, 06:41 AM
Maybe Will dreams about how things would be if him and Sonny raised the child together and how maybe the child would be better off with them vs. being with Nick and Gabi. Ok maybe that is only in my dream :laugh: . But I can see something like that.
I can only speculate at this point, obviously, but I think that, if it were something like that, the kid would not be named "Nick Jr." in the dream. The name implies that Will will be dreaming about some aspect of the kid's life as Nick's supposed child.

The name "Nick Jr." might work, to various degrees of believability, in your other two scenarios, but I don't think that the child would be named "Nick Jr." in a dream about Will and Sonny raising the child together.
Forgot about the "Nick Jr" aspect. Damn it. There goes my happy thoughts. Could be Will dreaming bout his life with Sonny and the child living with Nick/Gabi and Sonny and the child never knowing that Will is the father... Stupid me I also find ways to incorporate Sonny some how...
Edited by michr544125, Dec 11 2012, 07:12 AM.

six
Member Avatar

I'd laugh if Billie had the dream and was wishing she'd given birth to Nick Jr. instead.

concerned
Member Avatar

six
Dec 11 2012, 06:53 PM
I'd laugh if Billie had the dream and was wishing she'd given birth to Nick Jr. instead.
Is she going with another swamp birth or risking it at University Hospital?

six
Member Avatar

Seems like the swamp's the safest bet, huh?

concerned
Member Avatar

six
Dec 11 2012, 07:12 PM
Who was the last baby to be sucessfully birthed in a hospital?

Jason47
Member Avatar

TUE. 12/11 UPDATE:

Christmas Eve Info:

**DAY TO NIGHT IN ACT FOUR
**HOPE'S PHONE LIMBO ARE ALL NIGHT SCENES

TEASER ACT:
T-A: Horton Living Room/Foyer/Ext. (Jennifer, Doug, Julie)
T-B: Horton Town Square (Kristen, EJ, Brady, Nicole, Xs)
T-C: Kiriakis Mansion/Foyer/Ext. (Maggie, Victor, Daniel, Abigail)
T-D: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick)
T-E: St. Luke's Church (Eric, Marlena, Roman)
T-F: Hope's Phone Limbo (Hope, Ciara)
T-G: Coffee House (Sonny, Will, Justin, Adrienne, Xs)
T-H: Brady Pub (Sami, Rafe, Johnny, Sydney)
FLASHCUTS # 11986-7-C (OAD: 12/21/12)

ACT ONE:
1-A: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick)
1-B: Kiriakis Mansion/Foyer (Maggie, Victor, Daniel, Abigail, Justin, Adrienne, Sonny, Will)
1-C: Brady Pub (Sami, Rafe, Gabi, Johnny, Sydney)
1-D: Horton Town Square (Kristen, EJ, Brady, Nicole, Xs)

ACT TWO:
2-A: St. Luke's Church (Eric, Marlena, Roman)
2-B: Horton Living Room/Foyer (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick, Lucas, Allie)
2-C: Horton Living Room (Doug)
Intercut: Hope's Phone Limbo (Hope, Ciara)
2-D: Kiriakis Mansion (Maggie, Victor, Daniel, Justin, Adrienne, Sonny, Will)
2-E: Horton Town Square (Kristen, EJ, Brady, Nicole, Xs)
2-F: Brady Pub (Sami, Rafe, Gabi, Johnny, Sydney)

ACT THREE:
3-A: Kiriakis Mansion (Maggie, Victor, Daniel, Justin, Adrienne, Sonny, Will, Brady)
3-B: Horton Town Square (Kristen, EJ, Nicole, Xs)
3-C: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick, Lucas, Abigail, Gabi, Rafe, Allie)
3-D: Brady Pub (Caroline, Sami, EJ, Kristen, Kayla, Marlena, John, Roman, Joey, Johnny, Sydney)

ACT FOUR:
4-A: Kiriakis Mansion Foyer (Daniel, Brady)
4-B: Horton Living Room/Foyer (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick, Lucas, Abigail, Gabi, Rafe, Maggie, Victor, Sonny, Will, Allie)
FLASHBACK # 11985-7-C (OAD: 12/20/12)
4-C: Horton Town Square: Outdoor Cafe (Kristen, Brady, Xs)
4-D: St. Luke's Church (Eric, Nicole)

ACT FIVE:
5-A: St. Luke's Church (Eric, Nicole)
5-B: Horton Town Square: Outdoor Cafe (Kristen, Brady, Xs)
Intercut: Insert shot of photograph
FLASHBACK # 11986-2-D (OAD: 12/21/12)
5-C: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick, Lucas, Abigail, Gabi, Rafe, Maggie, Victor, Sonny, Will, Allie)
Intercut: Insert shot of Tablet: Hope's Phone Limbo (Hope)
HORTON ORNAMENTS ARE ADDED TO TREE

ACT SIX:
6-A: Horton Town Square: Outdoor Cafe (Kristen, Brady, Xs)
6-B: Horton Town Square: Private Area (Nicole)
Intercut: Insert Shot of Nicole's Phone: Video: Brady Pub (Sydney, EJ's Voice)
6-C: Brady Pub (Caroline, Sami, Kayla, Marlena, John, Roman, Joey, Johnny, Sydney)
6-D: Kiriakis Mansion/Foyer (Daniel, Justin, Adrienne)
FLASHBACK # 11982-7-A (OAD: 12/17/12)
6-E: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, Maggie)
Intercut: Insert Shot of Jennifer's Phone with text
6-F: Kiriakis Mansion Foyer (Daniel)
Intercut: Insert Shot of Daniel's Phone with text
6-G: Horton Living Room (Jennifer)

ACT SEVEN:
7-A: Hope's Phone Limbo (Hope, Ciara)
7-B: St. Luke's Church (Marlena, John, Roman, Caroline, Kayla, Joey, Singers # 1-4, Xs)
7-C: St. Luke's Church (Marlena, John, Roman, Caroline, Kayla, Victor, Maggie, Justin, Adrienne, Daniel, Joey, Singers # 1-4, Xs)
7-D: St. Luke's Church (Marlena, John, Roman, Caroline, Kayla, Victor, Maggie, Justin, Adrienne, Daniel, Brady, Joey, Singers # 1-4, Xs)
7-E: St. Luke's Church (Marlena, John, Roman, Caroline, Kayla, Victor, Maggie, Justin, Adrienne, Daniel, Brady, Sonny, Will, Doug, Julie, Sami, EJ, Kristen, Sydney, Johnny, Joey, Singers # 1-4, Xs)
7-F: St. Luke's Church (Marlena, John, Roman, Caroline, Kayla, Victor, Maggie, Justin, Adrienne, Daniel, Brady, Sonny, Will, Doug, Julie, Sami, EJ, Kristen, Nick, Gabi, Lucas, Rafe, Nicole, Jennifer, Abigail, Eric, Sydney, Johnny, Allie, Joey, Singers # 1-4, Xs)

Christmas Day Info:
TEASER ACT:
T-A: Horton Town Square (Sami, Eric, Allie, Johnny, Sydney)
ALLIE/JOHNNY IN HELMETS & PADS
T-B: Horton Living Room (Will, Sonny, Doug, Julie, Nick, Gabi)
T-C: Kiriakis Mansion (Daniel, Maggie, Abigail, Jennifer)
T-D: Coffee House (Billie, Lucas, Kate, Xs)
T-E: Kristen's Hotel Room (Brady, Kristen, EJ, Chad)
BRADY SHIRTLESS

ACT ONE:
1-A: Horton Town Square (Sami, Eric, Allie, Johnny, Sydney)
1-B: Horton Living Room (Will, Sonny, Doug, Julie, Nick, Gabi)
1-C: Kiriakis Mansion (Daniel, Maggie, Abigail, Jennifer, Victor)
1-D: Kristen's Hotel Room (Brady, Kristen, EJ, Chad)
BRADY ADDS PANTS

ACT TWO:
2-A: Coffee House (Billie, Lucas, Kate, Xs)
2-B: Horton Living Room (Will, Sonny, Nick, Gabi)
2-C: Nurses' Station (Kayla, Abe, Abigail, Cameron, Doug, Julie, Maxine, Jennifer, Maggie, Victor, Daniel, Theo, Joey, Xs)
2-D: Kristen's Hotel Room (Kristen, EJ, Chad)
ROOM IS TIDIED UP
Intercut: Insert shot of computer screen: Stefano's Limbo (Stefano)
STEFANO WEARS SANTA HAT

ACT THREE:
3-A: Horton Town Square (Sami, Eric, Brady, Allie, Johnny, Sydney, Xs)
Intercut: Insert shot of cell phone with text
3-B: Kristen's Hotel Room (Kristen, EJ, Chad)
Intercut: Insert shot of computer screen: Stefano's Limbo (Stefano)
3-C: Nurses' Station (Kayla, Abe, Abigail, Cameron, Doug, Julie, Maxine, Jennifer, Maggie, Victor, Daniel, Theo, Joey, Children Xs, Xs)

ACT FOUR:
4-A: Kristen's Hotel Room (Kristen, EJ, Chad)
4-B: Horton Town Square (Sami, Eric, Brady, Allie, Johnny, Sydney, Xs)
4-C: Nurses' Station (Kayla, Abe, Abigail, Cameron, Doug, Julie, Maxine, Jennifer, Maggie, Victor, Daniel, Will, Sonny, Nick, Gabi, Theo, Joey, Children Xs, Xs)
FLASHBACK # 5642 (OAD: 12/25/87)

ACT FIVE:
5-A: Nurses' Station (Kayla, Abe, Abigail, Cameron, Doug, Julie, Maxine, Jennifer, Maggie, Victor, Daniel, Will, Sonny, Nick, Gabi, Theo, Joey, Children Xs, Xs)
VICTOR DRESSED AS SANTA
5-B: Nurses' Station (Kayla, Abe, Abigail, Cameron, Doug, Julie, Maxine, Jennifer, Maggie, Victor, Daniel, Will, Sonny, Nick, Gabi, Theo, Joey, Children Xs, Xs)
5-C: Horton Town Square (Sami, EJ, Johnny, Sydney, Xs)
Intercut: Insert shot of cell phone
5-D: Horton Living Room (Doug, Julie, Lucas, Billie, Kate, Will, Sonny, Nick, Gabi, Abe, Kayla, Maggie, Victor, Daniel, Jennifer, Theo, Joey, Allie)
5-E: Horton Town Square (Sami, EJ, Johnny, Sydney, Xs)

ACT SIX:
6-A: St. Luke's Church (Eric)
6-B: Horton Town Square (Sami, EJ, Johnny, Sydney, Xs)
6-C: Coffee House (Chad, Abigail)
6-D: Kristen's Hotel Room (Kristen, Brady)
6-E: Horton Living Room (Doug, Julie, Lucas, Billie, Kate, Will, Sonny, Nick, Gabi, Abe, Kayla, Maggie, Victor, Daniel, Jennifer, Abigail, Chad, Maxine)
FLASHBACK # 11979 (OAD: 12/12/12)

ACT SEVEN:
7-A: Kristen's Hotel Room (Kristen, Brady)
NUDE LOOKS FOR BRADY/KRISTEN
7-B: Horton Town Square (Sami, EJ, Xs)
7-C: Horton Living Room (Doug, Julie, Lucas, Billie, Kate, Will, Sonny, Nick, Gabi, Abe, Kayla, Maggie, Victor, Daniel, Jennifer, Abigail, Chad, Maxine, Eric, Theo, Joey, Allie)

AND THE HOSPITAL SANTA IS....
Victor.

Which one of these duos celebrate Christmas Day with little clothing??
Brady/Kristen.

HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS DAY AT THE HORTONS??

DURING CHRISTMAS WEEK, WHO HAS A DREAM SEQUENCE ABOUT NICK JR.??
Chad, Gabi, Kate, Nick, Sami, Sonny, Will.

WHOSE KID(S) WILL BE APPEARING AS HOSPITAL EXTRAS FOR CHRISTMAS?
Eileen Davidson, Galen Gering, Eric Martsolf, Alison Sweeney, Greg Vaughan
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

So Brady adds pants which means that at some point he is not wearing pants while Ej and Chad are there? :popcorn:

lysie
Member Avatar

As long as Brady doesn't ADD SHIRT, I'm good.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

concerned
Dec 11 2012, 09:08 PM
six
Dec 11 2012, 07:12 PM
Who was the last baby to be sucessfully birthed in a hospital?
I think it was Joey, unless you count Dr. Baker's clinic, in which case it'd be Sydney.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply