Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jason47's Christmas in Salem Sneak Peeks; THU. 12/20 UPDATES
Topic Started: Nov 13 2012, 07:48 PM (67,827 Views)
LonePirate
Member Avatar

Jason47
Dec 11 2012, 10:47 PM
ACT SIX:
6-A: St. Luke's Church (Eric)
6-B: Horton Town Square (Sami, EJ, Johnny, Sydney, Xs)
6-C: Coffee House (Chad, Abigail)
6-D: Kristen's Hotel Room (Kristen, Brady)
6-E: Horton Living Room (Doug, Julie, Lucas, Billie, Kate, Will, Sonny, Nick, Gabi, Abe, Kayla, Maggie, Victor, Daniel, Jennifer, Abigail, Chad, Maxine)
FLASHBACK # 11979 (OAD: 12/12/12)
I wonder what is significant enough about Wednesday's (12/12) episode to warrant a flashback on Christmas Day, especially one centered on the characters in the Horton Living Room scene. Only Victor and the 20somethings have scenes on the 12th. The Will\Nick scene, the Sonny\Gabi scene or the Chad\Abigail scene are the only ones that come to mind unless Sonny or Chad flashback to Justin telling both of them to keep their mouths shut. Maybe there is some tension in the room, as there should be.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Bristen, i knew it. Tfp Jason.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

six
Dec 11 2012, 11:07 PM
concerned
Dec 11 2012, 09:08 PM
six
Dec 11 2012, 07:12 PM
Seems like the swamp's the safest bet, huh?
Who was the last baby to be sucessfully birthed in a hospital?
I think it was Joey, unless you count Dr. Baker's clinic, in which case it'd be Sydney.
I'ld hardly call Sydney's birth a successful birth - if I went to hospital and came home with the wrong baby I wouldn't be entirely happy about the outcome.

Wasn't Joe really sick, premature and likely to die.

I think if you are in Salem and about to give birth the Horton Cabin is the place to go.

Vicky4Mimi

I wonder where Nicole is on Christmas Day.

AFaithL

Vicky4Mimi
Dec 12 2012, 12:33 AM
I'm more concerned as to why Sami couldn't manage enough dignity to invite her own MOTHER to spend Christmas Day with her, Brady, Eric, and the Grandkids. Then again, Sami didn't want to invite her own mother to her wedding last year, so it doesn't really shock me.

Poor Nicole is probably stuck watching "It's a Wonderful Life" in the penthouse with John, Marlena, and an off-screen Hope and Ciara.

Vicky4Mimi

AFaithL
Dec 12 2012, 12:53 AM
Vicky4Mimi
I'm more concerned as to why Sami couldn't manage enough dignity to invite her own MOTHER to spend Christmas Day with her, Brady, Eric, and the Grandkids. Then again, Sami didn't want to invite her own mother to her wedding last year, so it doesn't really shock me.

Poor Nicole is probably stuck watching "It's a Wonderful Life" in the penthouse with John, Marlena, and an off-screen Hope and Ciara.
I agree with you. There should have been a Brady family get together like the other families seem to be having. Will doesn't spend anytime at all with Sami and only with Lucas because they end up at the Hortons at the same time. There should have been a party at the pub or John and Marlena's place, or even Sami's apartment. It wouldn't have killed them!

Last year, Sami's tree had ornaments with her, Rafe and all the kid's names on them. (It was a gift from fans that they actually used) Rafe also had the kids make ornaments the year before to start a tradition for them. I hope they show all those ornaments this year! Also last year Sami had Marlena, John, Carrie and Austin over to decorate her tree. Maybe they will do something like that the week before Christmas.

Bo and Hope use to host a tree decorating party. I guess that's over with now too.

The Hortons have a house full this year, which I'm happy to see. The year it only Maggie, Doug, Julie and Ciara was pitiful!

concerned
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
Dec 12 2012, 01:30 AM
AFaithL
Vicky4Mimi

I agree with you. There should have been a Brady family get together like the other families seem to be having. Will doesn't spend anytime at all with Sami and only with Lucas because they end up at the Hortons at the same time. There should have been a party at the pub or John and Marlena's place, or even Sami's apartment. It wouldn't have killed them!

Last year, Sami's tree had ornaments with her, Rafe and all the kid's names on them. (It was a gift from fans that they actually used) Rafe also had the kids make ornaments the year before to start a tradition for them. I hope they show all those ornaments this year! Also last year Sami had Marlena, John, Carrie and Austin over to decorate her tree. Maybe they will do something like that the week before Christmas.

Bo and Hope use to host a tree decorating party. I guess that's over with now too.

The Hortons have a house full this year, which I'm happy to see. The year it only Maggie, Doug, Julie and Ciara was pitiful!

There should have been a party at the pub or John and Marlena's place, or even Sami's apartment. It wouldn't have killed them!

3-D: Brady Pub (Caroline, Sami, EJ, Kristen, Kayla, Marlena, John, Roman, Joey, Johnny, Sydney)

Looks like the Brady's are just being very European and celebrating on Christmas Eve.
Edited by concerned, Dec 12 2012, 11:54 AM.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

In all seriousness - have we ever really seen a big Brady gathering for Christmas? I can't recall one.

blueskies
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Dec 12 2012, 11:55 AM
In all seriousness - have we ever really seen a big Brady gathering for Christmas? I can't recall one.
I think there was one the year they got Zack back because I remember Lexie being there and Hope forgiving her.

esp13
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
There were Brady family gatherings at Christmas in 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989 and 1990 at least. I think they were generally Christmas Eve, not Christmas Day. The family was smaller then, but the kids who were around were there along with the grandkids. I think Abe and Lexie were there one year (maybe 89 or 90) and Marcus was there in 1990 for sure.

blueskies
Member Avatar

lysie
Dec 11 2012, 11:02 PM
As long as Brady doesn't ADD SHIRT, I'm good.
That was my biggest qualm with Days when Eric moved over after Passions. They had him in shirts for months at a time. A true crime.

six
Member Avatar

concerned
Dec 12 2012, 12:03 AM
six
Dec 11 2012, 11:07 PM
concerned
Dec 11 2012, 09:08 PM
six
Dec 11 2012, 07:12 PM
Seems like the swamp's the safest bet, huh?
Who was the last baby to be sucessfully birthed in a hospital?
I think it was Joey, unless you count Dr. Baker's clinic, in which case it'd be Sydney.
I'ld hardly call Sydney's birth a successful birth - if I went to hospital and came home with the wrong baby I wouldn't be entirely happy about the outcome.

Wasn't Joe really sick, premature and likely to die.

I think if you are in Salem and about to give birth the Horton Cabin is the place to go.
To me ending up with a live healthy kid means the birth was a success. ;) The last uneventful birth was probably Theo. Okay hijack over. Lol I'm sure Will is the one having the dream.

lysie
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Vicky4Mimi

Eric and Brady are capable of extending invitations too. I'm hoping there's a a good reason they're not there though. J&M really haven't had focus on Christmas for a long time though. They tend to get excluded from family holidays except for that one year when they made cameos at all of the family crap.

AFaithL

MissLola
Dec 11 2012, 11:01 PM
So Brady adds pants which means that at some point he is not wearing pants while Ej and Chad are there? :popcorn:
I cannot wait to see EJ and Chad's reactions to finding out Brady is porking their sister. :P Gives me the giggles.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Dec 12 2012, 01:57 PM
MissLola
Dec 11 2012, 11:01 PM
So Brady adds pants which means that at some point he is not wearing pants while Ej and Chad are there? :popcorn:
I cannot wait to see EJ and Chad's reactions to finding out Brady is porking their sister. :P Gives me the giggles.
I was thinking the same thing.

Kenny
Member Avatar

esp13
Dec 12 2012, 12:11 PM
SocRMum1
There were Brady family gatherings at Christmas in 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989 and 1990 at least.
There was also this one from 1991.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
Dec 12 2012, 01:30 AM
AFaithL
Vicky4Mimi

and last year alli and will were not at the hortons at all so no to Sami's tree with ornaments because it only turn up excuse why alli and will are not at the hortons

Jason47
Member Avatar

UPDATES:

DURING CHRISTMAS WEEK, WHO HAS A DREAM SEQUENCE ABOUT NICK JR.??
Chad, Gabi, Kate, Nick, Will.

WHOSE KID(S) WILL BE APPEARING AS HOSPITAL EXTRAS FOR CHRISTMAS?
Galen Gering, Eric Martsolf, Greg Vaughan

concerned
Member Avatar

Oh I know I have already asked for one Christmas Surprise on question 1

But please can I have another one for question 2 as well.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

I think Will has the nightmare and Eric M's kids are the extras.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply