Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jason47's Christmas in Salem Sneak Peeks; THU. 12/20 UPDATES
Topic Started: Nov 13 2012, 07:48 PM (67,600 Views)
Jason47
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Nov 14 2012, 04:47 PM
I think it's 12/21. I think 11988 is the Christmas Day episode, which would make 11986 the episode on 12/21. Right Jason????? ;)
Correct!

Remember everyone, the complete episode guide is available at my site, for all your episode # and airdate needs (I think I still have to upload 2012 though):

Just click on the year and you get the whole year of episode # and airdates.

http://www.jason47.com/days/episodeguideindex.html

And for the next few months of shows, use this link: http://www.jason47.com/days/airdateschedule.html
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lovejustink

Jason47
Nov 14 2012, 12:04 AM
Mirage75
Nov 13 2012, 11:33 PM
TFP Jason. You rock for doing this.

I just hope that Justin will involved this year. I would love to see Sonny be able to enjoy the holidays with his own family for a change.
Hmm...if my eyes do not deceive me, I see Adrienne, I see Justin, I see Kiriakis Mansion. Methinks your Christmas wish may come true...
Really?? You are serious?? We get Justin and Adrienne on Christmas?? So excited! They need to be on more often, but I'll take what I can get :)

Jason47
Member Avatar

UPDATE: WHICH RETURNING CHILD IS APPEARING THIS CHRISTMAS??

One of these is the correct answer: Alexander, Andrew, Claire, Jack Jr., Joe, Melanie, Parker.
Edited by Jason47, Nov 14 2012, 08:00 PM.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Jason47
Nov 14 2012, 07:59 PM

One of these is the correct answer: Alexander, Andrew, Claire, Jack Jr., Joe, Melanie, Parker.
Oh hell no! Melanie better not put a toe back in Salem! :flipoff: I really like that she's considered a "child" in this list though! ^_^

I really think it'll be Jack Jr. though. Why would Parker be back for the holidays if Chloe only returns in January?
Edited by NocturnalBlondie, Nov 14 2012, 08:04 PM.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Jason47

I would love for it to be Alexander, but I'm not that lucky. I'm guessing JJ. ugh lol

Romancer66

nocturnalblondie
Nov 14 2012, 08:03 PM
Jason47

Oh hell no! Melanie better not put a toe back in Salem! :flipoff: I really like that she's considered a "child" in this list though! ^_^

I really think it'll be Jack Jr. though. Why would Parker be back for the holidays if Chloe only returns in January?
I'm guessing it might be Joe, as Kayla is already on the canvas. I don't think JJ has been cast yet, and Parker probably won't turn up until Chloe does, in January. I hope and pray it isn't Melanie. I dread any iteration of A Jonas Family Christmas--ornaments or not, they will never be Hortons to me!

six
Member Avatar

Like Mirage, I want Alexander to be the return, but I think it's JJ (although I'm not upset about him coming back.).

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

My guess is Jack Jr. He needs to come back already, might as well in time for the holidays. Hopefully he can cause some hell for Dannifer, they are too... ugh just no.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Romancer66
Nov 14 2012, 08:21 PM
nocturnalblondie
Nov 14 2012, 08:03 PM
Jason47

I'm guessing it might be Joe, as Kayla is already on the canvas. I don't think JJ has been cast yet, and Parker probably won't turn up until Chloe does, in January. I hope and pray it isn't Melanie. I dread any iteration of A Jonas Family Christmas--ornaments or not, they will never be Hortons to me!
Ha fail! I had no clue who Joe was for a second! :lol: They treat Kayla like an extra though, although she's becoming more involved now... so you never know. I just don't see them taking the time to bring back Joe though. I think it'll be JJ.

As long as it's not Melanie, I'm good. :drunk:

Kriss4

Maybe it is Joe, which would be nice. Love the idea! I've been hoping they'd cast him eventually. I love Kayla, and would love to see her more often, and if they bring Joe in, maybe they'll do a little story there.

We know JJ is on his way, but the timing is what we're wondering about. He may not be appearing yet at Christmas.

We shall see.

Kriss4

I do hope they're casting Joe for Kayla. It would be nice if she had one of her kids on the canvas. I also hope to see Alexander eventually. Maybe even Angelica. Think of the storyline possibilities for Justin and Adrienne if they bring her in.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Anyone by melanie jonas., I don't think it will be her.
If they specifically said "child" I don't think it would be anyone over 14 years old... anyone older would almost be considered a young adult.
Edited by Dreamer, Nov 14 2012, 10:10 PM.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Jason47

Oh please be JJ. We need someone to give Jennifer hell cuz Abigail sure ain't going to do it.

Jason47
Member Avatar

Hooray...some new "visual" clues coming up in a jiffy!!!!

Jason47
Member Avatar

UPDATE # 7: SOME NEW VISUAL CLUES!
http://www.jason47.com/days/Christmas2012.html

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Jason47
Nov 14 2012, 11:33 PM
UPDATE # 7: SOME NEW VISUAL CLUES!
http://www.jason47.com/days/Christmas2012.html
I almost choked on my granola bar. Stefano? I HAVE to see and get documentation of that getup. :laugh: Thank you, Jason!

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

I didn't even scroll down because I was too busy trying to recover. :laugh:

Theo!! ^_^

The bitchy lady towards Jennifer (Meredith Scott Lynn) is back! :yahoo: I love her!
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Nov 15 2012, 12:04 AM.

bomber
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Nov 14 2012, 10:12 PM
Jason47

Oh please be JJ. We need someone to give Jennifer hell cuz Abigail sure ain't going to do it.
I hope they call him JJ and not Jack Junior. There's no room for two Jacks.

naptown
Member Avatar

I'm thinking the kid might be Joey. It would pretty easy for Days to cast a little kid and then air him once every couple months, like they do with the other kids on the show. It would be great if it were JJ and if we got to see the rest of Justin and Adrienne's kids, but I'm not holding my breath. I'm thinking we'll get some lame ass excuse, like JJ is still mad and grieving his father and refuses to come home. Days has never been good about casting and introducing new characters around the holidays.

It will be good to see Abe and Theo again, especially with it being their first Christmas without Lexie. Not to be nit-picky, but does anyone else find it odd that the wardrobe people always dress Abe in a suit when he hasn't had a job in several months?

bomber
Member Avatar

Well if the word "child" is taken to mean a teenager or younger then it can be narrowed down to JJ, Joey or Claire. We know Chloe's not back until January so that precludes Parker and the others are too old. The wording says "returning" and isn't Joey already in Salem. I cant see why Claire would be back without Shawn and Belle so that leaves JJ. I don't like Jason calling him Jack Jnr though. If that's how they are referring to him in the scripts then itmakes the real Jack's absence too permanent. :(
Edited by bomber, Nov 15 2012, 02:11 AM.

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply