Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jason47's Christmas in Salem Sneak Peeks; THU. 12/20 UPDATES
Topic Started: Nov 13 2012, 07:48 PM (66,736 Views)
naptown
Member Avatar

Joey's has been referred to, but technically has not been "seen" since Kayla and Steve were unceremoniously written out a few years back, so he could be the "return." They have SORAS'ed JJ and cast someone in the role, but I thought he wouldn't be airing until Feb. Maybe I'm wrong. JJ should be on the canvas interacting with his shrew mother and at least be there grieving with his sister. I'd love to see him smash Daniel's ornament like someone mentioned above!

Also, does anyone know if they've recast Allie yet or are they using the same kid who looks nothing like and towers over her twin brother?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Will&Sonny

nocturnalblondie
Nov 14 2012, 04:45 PM
Daiseyflower1
Nov 14 2012, 11:36 AM
nocturnalblondie
Nov 14 2012, 09:19 AM
Seriously, Nicole's baby is not alive. People need to move on from that!

The miscarriage sucked, but it happened. At least Ari Zucker will most likely have a gold statuette on her mantle by next year.
You know that for sure? :shrug: Ari answered one of my tweets on a soap there is always hope. I have my doubts that Christmas in Salem will be nothing but the Grinch coming to town,though.After all as a Ejole fan getting led on for 8 months,you only expect the worse. Thanks for the clues Jason :)
Could it happen? Yes, it's a soap. Anything can happen on a soap. I'm just saying the regime who did not want Nicole to have her baby is not going is not going to bring that baby back. To expect them to is unrealistic.
If the current writing team had any plans to bring Nicole's baby back, I don't think that they would have shot the birth scenes the way that they did. They would have allowed some ambiguity to keep people speculating. Instead, they shot it in a way that made it seem clear that the final word was that the baby was dead.

Of course, I'm biased, because, while I do want Nicole to eventually have a child of her own, I do NOT want it to be E.J.'s child. E.J. deserves nothing, especially after the way he's treated his other children. Therefore, I'd prefer to see the Baby with the Unfortunate Name remain dead, and have Nicole get pregnant with Eric's child a year or two from now.

Will&Sonny

Something that confuses me, Jason47, is the reference to episode #11990 in the script. How can they show a scene from episode #11990 in episode #11988? Or am I just misinterpreting that?

In any case, thanks for posting! I've enjoyed reading these games as a lurker in the past, so it's fun to see one where I can actually play along for a change. I have no idea how you're able to get such an impressive amount of Days-related information, but it's enviable, to say the least!

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Nov 15 2012, 12:03 AM
I didn't even scroll down because I was too busy trying to recover. :laugh:

Theo!! ^_^

The bitchy lady towards Jennifer (Meredith Scott Lynn) is back! :yahoo: I love her!
Yes for Anne! She needs to be on more often! :rockon:

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

I'm betting the returning child is Joey, as well. It would be easy enough to cast a child to play him intermittently. And if Kayla is going to be involved in the Christmas episodes (and we see that she is) it's a pretty glaring omission to not have Joey there.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

IMO, Joey is the most logical sense. Kayla has mentioned him from time to time, unlike Jennifer who complete ignores her son.
If Kayla is around for xmas scenes it would be hard to keep Joey in the closet, especially for such a special occassion. Unfortunately the impact of Joey on screen is limited, seen but not heard. Joey doesn't offer any real drama, where as JJ could stir it up at the Horton House causing havoc for the holidays. Gloom and Doom over his dead daddy would make for an interesting Horton Tree Trimming event.

TomSell's big chance to go big, do something wild and daring, but like always, I'm disappointed each and every time.
Edited by Dreamer, Nov 15 2012, 10:48 AM.

Jason47
Member Avatar

naptown
Nov 15 2012, 02:20 AM
Joey's has been referred to, but technically has not been "seen" since Kayla and Steve were unceremoniously written out a few years back, so he could be the "return." They have SORAS'ed JJ and cast someone in the role, but I thought he wouldn't be airing until Feb. Maybe I'm wrong. JJ should be on the canvas interacting with his shrew mother and at least be there grieving with his sister. I'd love to see him smash Daniel's ornament like someone mentioned above!

Also, does anyone know if they've recast Allie yet or are they using the same kid who looks nothing like and towers over her twin brother?
Same Allie's, the Rose twins.

Jason47
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
Nov 15 2012, 05:15 AM
Something that confuses me, Jason47, is the reference to episode #11990 in the script. How can they show a scene from episode #11990 in episode #11988? Or am I just misinterpreting that?
Yes, it's not the script, it's the taping schedule. They also taped a Nightmare sequence that will be airing in # 11990 (airing 12/27/12).

Jason47
Member Avatar

UPDATE:

The "returning child" is the real-life child of a former cast member who appeared on "Days" in the past decade.
Edited by Jason47, Nov 15 2012, 01:36 PM.

bomber
Member Avatar

Jason47
Nov 15 2012, 01:35 PM
UPDATE:

The "returning child" is the real-life child of a former cast member who appeared on "Days" in the past decade.
So probably only a guest stint? Rules out JJ so maybe Joey.

Jason47
Member Avatar

UPDATE # 8: Christmas Eve Episode Scene-By-Scene: Let the filling-in begin!

TEASER ACT:
T-A: Horton Living Room/Foyer/Ext. (Jennifer, ?, ?)
T-B: Horton Town Square (Kristen, ?, ?, ?, Xs)
T-C: Kiriakis Mansion/Foyer/Ext. (Maggie, Victor, ?, ?)
T-D: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, ?, ?, ?)
T-E: ? (?, ?, ?)
T-F: ? (Hope, ?)
T-G: Coffee House (Sonny, ?, ?, ?, Xs)
T-H: ? (Sami, ?, ?, ?)
FLASHCUTS # 11986-7-C

ACT ONE:
1-A: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, ?, ?, Nick)
1-B: Kiriakis Mansion/Foyer (Maggie, Victor, ?, ?, Justin, Adrienne, ?, ?)
1-C: ? (Sami, ?, ?, ?, ?)
1-D: Horton Town Square (Kristen, ?, ?, ?, Xs)

granolagirl
Member Avatar
"I don't know why I don't have a story, either!"

Dreamer
Nov 15 2012, 10:47 AM
Unfortunately the impact of Joey on screen is limited, seen but not heard. Joey doesn't offer any real drama, where as JJ could stir it up at the Horton House causing havoc for the holidays.
I don't necessarily agree... Joe also has a missing father now, if they want to go there.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Does that rule out everyone but Parker? I don't know anyone who's kids are acting right now so I would think it would be a baby. JJ seemed to be a contract role so I think this rules that out too. Not really sure how Parker would get into town before Chloe though. No idea.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

Jason47
Nov 15 2012, 01:35 PM
UPDATE:

This is why I need to stay up to date with their lives. All I can pull out of my butt is PR letting Loden play Claire, but we all know that isn't happening. ;)

michr544125

Thanks for all of the clues Jason. I am not good at figuring these things out but I love reading this to see how other people figure these things out :smile: .

Jason47
Member Avatar

UPDATE # 10: ACT TWO & HORTON ORNAMENT CEREMONY ATTENDEES LIST BEGINS

TEASER ACT:
T-A: Horton Living Room/Foyer/Ext. (Jennifer, ?, ?)
T-B: Horton Town Square (Kristen, ?, ?, ?, Xs)
T-C: Kiriakis Mansion/Foyer/Ext. (Maggie, Victor, ?, ?)
T-D: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, ?, ?, ?)
T-E: ? (?, ?, ?)
T-F: ? (Hope, ?)
T-G: Coffee House (Sonny, ?, ?, ?, Xs)
T-H: ? (Sami, ?, ?, ?)
FLASHCUTS # 11986-7-C

ACT ONE:
1-A: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, ?, ?, Nick)
1-B: Kiriakis Mansion/Foyer (Maggie, Victor, ?, ?, Justin, Adrienne, ?, ?)
1-C: ? (Sami, ?, ?, ?, ?)
1-D: Horton Town Square (Kristen, ?, Brady, ?, Xs)

ACT TWO:
2-A: St. Luke's Church (Eric, ?, ?)
2-B: Horton Living Room/Foyer (Jennifer, ?, ?, Nick, ?, ?)
2-C: Horton Living Room (?)
Intercut: ? (?, ?)
2-D: Kiriakis Mansion (Maggie, Victor, ?, Justin, Adrienne, ?, ?)
2-E: Horton Town Square (Kristen, ?, Brady, ?, Xs)
2-F: ? (Sami, ?, ?, ?, ?)

Horton Ornament Ceremony attendees (of 14): Jennifer, Maggie, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Jason47
Nov 15 2012, 10:20 PM
Horton Ornament Ceremony attendees (of 14): Jennifer, Maggie, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?.
Since Jennifer and Maggie are present, I doubt it is a stretch to believe that Daniel is there, too. Abigail is most likely there as well as along with her boyfriend whoever that happens to be (Chad? Cameron?). Lucas is probably there and so Allie might be there. Who knows about Will given everything else he has going on. Would Victor be in attendance since Maggie is there? I have no clue on the remaining slots.

Daysofold

Supergirlx2
Nov 14 2012, 04:12 PM
tomsawyer
Nov 14 2012, 03:11 PM
T-F: Hope/Bo's Living Room (Hope, Ciara)
love this idea, but i bet Hope & Ciara are gonna be at the pub or something. TPTB seem to like making Bo, Hope, & Ciara have scenes everywhere but in their own home - pub, PD, Horton House, Horton Square, Common Grounds. Have we even seen the Bope house since TomSell took over?

Of course not. TomSell hates Bo and Hope. Why do you think he got rid of Peter? The writers are pathetic.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

LonePirate
Nov 16 2012, 12:59 AM
Jason47
Nov 15 2012, 10:20 PM
Since Jennifer and Maggie are present, I doubt it is a stretch to believe that Daniel is there, too. Abigail is most likely there as well as along with her boyfriend whoever that happens to be (Chad? Cameron?). Lucas is probably there and so Allie might be there. Who knows about Will given everything else he has going on. Would Victor be in attendance since Maggie is there? I have no clue on the remaining slots.
Hope, Ciara, Doug, & Julie are 4 more...

karoline
Member Avatar

Christmas without John & Marlena?!?!
I am getting scared....

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply