Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jason47's Christmas in Salem Sneak Peeks; THU. 12/20 UPDATES
Topic Started: Nov 13 2012, 07:48 PM (67,932 Views)
arvani01

My guess is Sami, EJ, Johnny, Sydney and then Will. The kids maybe get bikes or roller skates for Christmas?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Nov 17 2012, 10:34 AM
Jason47
Nov 16 2012, 11:53 PM
Nude
Am I the only one intrigued by this hint.....care to give us a little more info, Jason?
Yes, was just waiting for someone to comment on it. There are two people nude (TV nude) on Christmas.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Jason47
Nov 17 2012, 02:33 PM
gailwinters
Jason47
Nude
Am I the only one intrigued by this hint.....care to give us a little more info, Jason?
Yes, was just waiting for someone to comment on it. There are two people nude (TV nude) on Christmas.
Two nude people.....whatever could they be doing......Is there a couch on the set?
Edited by gailwinters, Nov 17 2012, 02:57 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Harmony233

arvani01
Nov 17 2012, 02:07 PM
My guess is Sami, EJ, Johnny, Sydney and then Will. The kids maybe get bikes or roller skates for Christmas?
poor allie ignored again lol

lumifan4life

gailwinters
Nov 17 2012, 02:56 PM
Jason47
gailwinters
Jason47
Nude
Two nude people.....whatever could they be doing......Is there a couch on the set?
It looks like it's that time again for the annual EJ/Sami romp.

lumifan4life

Harmony233
Nov 17 2012, 02:57 PM
arvani01
Well she has her dad so she's not totally ignored. Sami pretty much gave her away to Lucas anyway, it's for her own good, lol.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

annie21
Nov 14 2012, 12:23 AM
My guess is that Melanie is back for a brief Christmas visit.

Posted Image
Edited by Shick, Nov 17 2012, 03:16 PM.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

lumifan4life
Nov 17 2012, 03:11 PM
gailwinters
Nov 17 2012, 02:56 PM
Jason47
gailwinters

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
It looks like it's that time again for the annual EJ/Sami romp.
Could be Brady and Kristen, Will and Sonny, Nick and Gabi, John and Marlena, Chad and Abby, even, heaven forbid, Rafe and Sami.

Harmony233

lumifan4life
Nov 17 2012, 03:12 PM
Harmony233
Nov 17 2012, 02:57 PM
arvani01
Well she has her dad so she's not totally ignored. Sami pretty much gave her away to Lucas anyway, it's for her own good, lol.
sami may as well give lucas full custody because any time sami mentiones Allie shes with lucas lol

Jason47
Member Avatar

UPDATE # 12:

WELCOME HOME, SON
The son of one of these characters (Jack, Justin or Steve) is returning to "Days of Our Lives" this December. Find out who it is next week! Will it be Alexander, Jack Jr. or Joe??

Christmas Eve Info:
TEASER ACT:
T-A: Horton Living Room/Foyer/Ext. (Jennifer, Doug, Julie)
T-B: Horton Town Square (Kristen, ?, Brady, ?, Xs)
T-C: Kiriakis Mansion/Foyer/Ext. (Maggie, Victor, Daniel, ?)
T-D: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, ?)
T-E: ? (Eric, ?, Roman)
T-F: ? (Hope, ?)
T-G: Coffee House (Sonny, Will, ?, Adrienne, Xs)
T-H: ? (Sami, ?, Johnny, Sydney)
FLASHCUTS # 11986-7-C (OAD: 12/21/12)

ACT ONE:
1-A: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick)
1-B: Kiriakis Mansion/Foyer (Maggie, Victor, Daniel, ?, Justin, Adrienne, Sonny, ?)
1-C: ? (Sami, ?, ?, Johnny, Sydney)
1-D: Horton Town Square (Kristen, ?, Brady, ?, Xs)

ACT TWO:
2-A: St. Luke's Church (Eric, ?, ?)
2-B: Horton Living Room/Foyer (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick, ?, ?)
2-C: Horton Living Room (?)
Intercut: ? (?, ?)
2-D: Kiriakis Mansion (Maggie, Victor, Daniel, Justin, Adrienne, Sonny, ?)
2-E: Horton Town Square (Kristen, ?, Brady, ?, Xs)
2-F: ? (Sami, ?, ?, Johnny, Sydney)

ACT THREE:
3-A: Kiriakis Mansion (Maggie, Victor, Daniel, Justin, Adrienne, Sonny, ?, ?)
3-B: Horton Town Square (Kristen, ?, ?, Xs)
3-C: Horton Living Room (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)
3-D: ? (Caroline, ?, ?, Kristen, Kayla, Marlena, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)

ACT FOUR:
4-A: Kiriakis Mansion Foyer (Daniel, ?)
4-B: Horton Living Room/Foyer (Jennifer, Doug, Julie, Nick, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)
FLASHBACK # 11985-7-C (OAD: 12/20/12)
4-C: Horton Town Square: Outdoor Cafe (?, ?, Xs)
4-D: St. Luke's Church (Eric, ?)

Horton Ornament Ceremony attendees (of 14): Jennifer, Maggie, Nick, Doug, Julie, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?.

A Sneaky Sneak Peek for the "Days" fans...Non-Christmas visual clue???
http://www.jason47.com/days/Christmas2012.html

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Hey, Jason, can I just ask a question? As a John & Marlena fan, will I at least get something for Christmas, or will it look bleak this year?

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

It's going to be Joe.

Jason47
Member Avatar

The Room Stops
Nov 17 2012, 03:33 PM
Hey, Jason, can I just ask a question? As a John & Marlena fan, will I at least get something for Christmas, or will it look bleak this year?
Marlena & John do have Christmas scenes together, yes. No worries, John won't be kidnapped by Kristen for Christmas. She's elsewhere on Christmas Day!
Edited by Jason47, Nov 17 2012, 03:48 PM.

michr544125

Because I am slow on this stuff what does a "teaser act" mean? The rest of the acts are numbered. Does that just mean we don't know what act it is in the episode?
Edited by michr544125, Nov 17 2012, 03:55 PM.

Jason47
Member Avatar

michr544125
Nov 17 2012, 03:51 PM
Because I am slow on this stuff what does a "teaser act" mean? The rest of the acts are numbered. Does that jus mean we don't know what act it is in the episode?
They number the "first" act the teaser act. So the first act is TEASER, the second act is ACT ONE. Evey act is a "number off."

gailwinters
Member Avatar

michr544125
Because I am slow on this stuff what does a "teaser act" mean? The rest of the acts are numbered. Does that just mean we don't know what act it is in the episode?
The teasers are the first scenes that are aired each day...the ones that come before the hourglass is shown.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Jason47
Nov 17 2012, 03:47 PM
The Room Stops
Nov 17 2012, 03:33 PM
Marlena & John do have Christmas scenes together, yes. No worries, John won't be kidnapped by Kristen for Christmas. She's elsewhere on Christmas Day!
Thanks Jason :) I got a little worried based on Deidre's Facebook picture that D&D hadn't had many scenes lately (and those seemed to be from shooting after New Years Eve), so that's good! Now all I can hope for is that they aren't hate-filled. I'll take some angst and all, but please don't have John be an ass.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

I so want it to be Alexander lol. I just feel he needs come back to Salem and join Sonny and the family lol.

If I can't have it be Alexander, I'm hoping its Joe for Kayla.

michr544125

Jason47
Nov 17 2012, 03:56 PM
michr544125
Because I am slow on this stuff what does a "teaser act" mean? The rest of the acts are numbered. Does that jus mean we don't know what act it is in the episode?
They number the "first" act the teaser act. So the first act is TEASER, the second act is ACT ONE. Evey act is a "number off."
Ohhhh ok. I didn't realize that. Thank you for clarifying Jason.

I wish it was Alexander also but I don't see how it is since the Kiriakis family doesn't seem to be important to the show anymore :hmmph: .
Edited by michr544125, Nov 17 2012, 04:04 PM.

King
Member Avatar

Thanks, Jason! I am loving this!

I am so glad a core family character is coming on. Another one. I am just baffled that it's not a girl.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply