Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jason47's Christmas in Salem Sneak Peeks; THU. 12/20 UPDATES
Topic Started: Nov 13 2012, 07:48 PM (68,450 Views)
granolagirl
Member Avatar
Not here for St. Jack of the Immaculate Redemption

If it's Joe, it will be the first time he was seen since this (tiny) scene: http://youtu.be/i0z6s6UvMtE?t=10m3s
Edited by granolagirl, Nov 17 2012, 04:14 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sparrow

The thought of the last scene of the episode being with Eric and Nicole inside the church makes me very happy. It must be the Christmas spirit, because I am excited about the show for the first time in a long long long long long long long long time. I'm going to guess that Nick brings Gabi to the Horton ball hanging, and Will brings Sonny, so there will be lots of eyes cutting back and forth. Beats the crap out of Danielanie at last year's hanging.

Also hoping that a couple of those ??s with Kristen and Brady are John and Marlena. I never thought that Kristen's return would be enough to make me want to watch again, but her return just in time for Christmas? Yes.

Jason47
Member Avatar

Sparrow: The thought of the last scene of the episode being with Eric and Nicole inside the church makes me very happy.

That's not the last scene though. That's only the end of Act Four. There are still Acts 5, 6 and 7 to be posted!
Edited by Jason47, Nov 17 2012, 04:30 PM.

Sparrow

Well thanks for killing my joy, Jason.

(j/k... I was pretty surprised to think that such an important scene would be given to Eric and Nicole. I'm still pretty excited. I admit it. I might even put the show back on my dvr.)

Jason47
Member Avatar

Sparrow
Nov 17 2012, 04:34 PM
Well thanks for killing my joy, Jason.

(j/k... I was pretty surprised to think that such an important scene would be given to Eric and Nicole. I'm still pretty excited. I admit it. I might even put the show back on my dvr.)
Eric & Nicole do share some time on Christmas Eve, so hope that doesn't kill your joy as much!

arvani01

Jason47
Nov 16 2012, 11:53 PM
Nude
Hopefully...EJ / Sami come together and decide to move forward as a couple?

Evan
Member Avatar

Dare I hope that for Jack fans, at least Jennifer will hang up his ornament on the tree this Christmas?

Princessah
Member Avatar

Daniel will probably help her

Evan
Member Avatar

That'd be the ultimate insult to Jack Devereux: Dr Fake Tan hanging up his Christmas ornament.

Will&Sonny

Princessah
Nov 17 2012, 07:04 PM
Daniel will probably help her
And, thanks to his hand tremors, the ornament will drop and shatter into a million pieces.

bomber
Member Avatar

I wouldn't be surprised if the nude reference is for Dannifer. What better time for Salem's saviour and saint to reunite than Christmas? :sarcasm:
I hope J.J. makes a surprise entry and catches them. :D

Will&Sonny

Jason47
Nov 17 2012, 02:33 PM
gailwinters
Nov 17 2012, 10:34 AM
Jason47
Nov 16 2012, 11:53 PM
Nude
Am I the only one intrigued by this hint.....care to give us a little more info, Jason?
Yes, was just waiting for someone to comment on it. There are two people nude (TV nude) on Christmas.
Obviously, I'm hoping that this is Will and Sonny (I just want to know that they're going to get more than one love scene, like any other couple), but as long as it's NOT E.J. and Sami, I'll be satisfied.

lumifan4life

bomber
Nov 17 2012, 07:17 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if the nude reference is for Dannifer. What better time for Salem's saviour and saint to reunite than Christmas? :sarcasm:
I think it's obvious that the son returning during Christmas is JJ. The other two don't make much sense right now. Plus didn't we see audition tapes lately for the rebellious kid chastizing his mom for moving on so fast from his dead dad to the hotshot "lawyer"? If that doesn't scream JJ being pissed at Jen for not mourning Jack and moving on to Dr. Dan, I don't know what does. And since Dannifer are not together right now, I wouldn't be surprised if they did reunite by Christmas and JJ makes his appearance right then. That would explain his anger towards his mom that the audition tape showed.

Will&Sonny

Mirage75
Nov 17 2012, 03:59 PM
I so want it to be Alexander lol. I just feel he needs come back to Salem and join Sonny and the family lol.

If I can't have it be Alexander, I'm hoping its Joe for Kayla.
I'd love to see Alexander return to Salem, but I think that we would have heard more about that before this point. In my mind, the only reason that they've been able to keep this "casting news" a secret for this long is that it's a young child (essentially, a day player) who is making an appearance. I'd love to be proven wrong, though!

Will&Sonny

lumifan4life
Nov 17 2012, 07:23 PM
bomber
Nov 17 2012, 07:17 PM
I think it's obvious that the son returning during Christmas is JJ. The other two don't make much sense right now. Plus didn't we see audition tapes lately for the rebellious kid chastizing his mom for moving on so fast from his dead dad to the hotshot "lawyer"? If that doesn't scream JJ being pissed at Jen for not mourning Jack and moving on to Dr. Dan, I don't know what does. And since Dannifer are not together right now, I wouldn't be surprised if they did reunite by Christmas and JJ makes his appearance right then. That would explain his anger towards his mom that the audition tape showed.
Yeah, it could be J.J., too -- just on a more accelerated timeline than we had originally anticipated. I think that Alexander is the only one that it couldn't be, since we haven't even heard anything about a casting call for Alexander at this point.

lumifan4life

Also a Dannifer reunion around Christmas would make sense given that they need that brief moment of blissful happiness before Chloe makes her way back to Salem on January 4th, lol.
Edited by lumifan4life, Nov 17 2012, 07:36 PM.

KMan101
Member Avatar

I feel like it's been clearly JJ from the start, LOL. None of the others made any sense. It made sense simply because they had been casting him and they don't seem as forthcoming with casting as they used to be considering it feels like they're 6 months ahead.

Kriss4

I think it's Joe, finally. Kayla's been back in town for almost a year, and I think it's time we meet her son, since Stephanie's away. JJ will be coming soon though..probably January.

I do hope someone at days watches this board, though, and considers introducing Alexander.

I'm glad if it's Joe. I want to see Kayla more.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Kriss4
Nov 17 2012, 08:51 PM
I think it's Joe, finally. Kayla's been back in town for almost a year, and I think it's time we meet her son, since Stephanie's away. JJ will be coming soon though..probably January.

I do hope someone at days watches this board, though, and considers introducing Alexander.

Joe doesn't serve any purpose now storyline-wise. JJ does. Since Dannifer have no story on their own, they need outside interference to generate any form of interest. In comes JJ to tear mommy dearest a new one. I am still hoping Chloe's involvement with Daniel will be short-lived. Real Chloe wouldn't give Daniel a second glance. Plus Brady is going to need someone to save him from Kristen.

cord08

LanaluvsBroe
Nov 17 2012, 10:37 PM
Kriss4
Nov 17 2012, 08:51 PM

Joe doesn't serve any purpose now storyline-wise. JJ does. Since Dannifer have no story on their own, they need outside interference to generate any form of interest. In comes JJ to tear mommy dearest a new one. I am still hoping Chloe's involvement with Daniel will be short-lived. Real Chloe wouldn't give Daniel a second glance. Plus Brady is going to need someone to save him from Kristen.
JJ would make more sense, but I question the timing. The much discussed casting call for "David" (which sounded like JJ) came out sometime last month, correct? If that's true, the Christmas scenes would have already been taped before an actor was hired.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply