Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Jessica Collins and Bill Hultstrom Talk About Avery's Apartment Set
Topic Started: Nov 13 2012, 09:07 PM (1,050 Views)
Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

Production designer Bill Hultstrom and Jessica Collins talk about Avery's apartment set.

It seems like Josh and Jill were very clear on what they wanted with this set and how they wanted it to look. I doubt (and know) Maria gave any thought the production when she was there, which is why we got atrocious sh!t like GloWorm and Billy and Victoria's house.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

I said it before when J.Farren was hired she does a fab job on set production. Anything on the new restaurant? so far I believe only Phyllis and Ronan shared scenes their and Neil mention it to Leslie today, I wonder are they getting rid of the Athletic club.

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

The new restaurant set is meant as a replacement for GloWorm.

The GCAC is staying.

Lisete

They need to update Victor's office. It's stuck in the 90's. That coat hanger by the door is horrible. When Adam picked up his coat, it almost toppled over. Green walls are so outdated. The sets r so dated

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

The other thing that needs updating are the GCAC hotel rooms. So drab! Those sheets are from which era again? Victorian?

sonemfan4life

All those old sets are falling apart. I've heard the actors complain before about Victor's office.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

remember when everyone used to go to the Genoa City Hotel?
Wonder what happened to that?
When Gina's place burned down, she moved on to running the AC, evidently she's not anymore, haven't seen her in years, maybe Gloria will follow in Gina's footsteps?
Funny that they can find the money for new sets now, but mab couldn't.

Queen B
Member Avatar

MAB was too busy hiring vets from other soaps

Checkers
Member Avatar

I love her apartment set!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply