Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of November 26th
Topic Started: Nov 15 2012, 10:16 AM (6,402 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

NE Spoilers wk of November 26th

Phyllis catches Adam spying on Jack

Jack's behavior worries Phyllis

Cane and Lily choose pleasure over business

Nina says farewell to Paul

Can Billy keep Victor from telling Victoria that he knew Victor was alive in LA

Courtesy of Meghan @ Telboards

Daily Spoilers wk of 11/26th

11/26, Nina says farewell to Paul; things heat up between Nick and Avery.

11/27, Neil and Cane get into a conflict at work; Kevin's announcement shocks Chloe.

11/28, Phyllis is alarmed by Jack's behavior; Chloe receives questionable advice.

11/29, Victor's revelation leaves Victoria devastated; Fen avoids Michael's questions.

11/30, Cane tells Jill to avoid Tucker; Chelsea threatens to reveal Sharon's secrets.

Episode Titles and Previews

(The Fairwell)
11/26,Nina says farewell to Paul; Avery and Nick's relationship intensifies.(CC) (Stereo)

(Work Problems)
11/27, Cane and Neil argue at work; Kevin's announcement shocks Chloe.(CC) (Stereo)

(Jack's Behavior)
11/28,Phyllis becomes concerned with Jack's behavior; Jill delivers Chloe some questionable advice.(CC) (Stereo)

(Victor's Revelation)
11/29, Victor's revelation upsets Victoria; Fen tries to avoid Michael's questions.(CC) (Stereo)

(Work Problems)
11/30, Cane warns Jill to keep her distance from Tucker; Chelsea threatens to reveal Sharon's secrets.(CC) (Stereo)

Teasers wk of 11/26

11/26, Kevin sinks further into depression

11/27, Phyllis catches Adam spying on Jack, while Chloe is shocked by Chelsea’s confession

11/28, Jack’s behavior alarms Phyllis.

11/30, Cane and Lily trade business for pleasure

TV Guide Previews

Monday
Nina says good-bye to Paul, while Avery and Nick's relationship heats up.

Tuesday
Cane and Neil clash at work, while Kevin's announcement stuns Chloe.

Wednesday
Jack's behavior alarms Phyllis, while Jill gives Chloe questionable advice.

Thursday
Victor's revelation devastates Victoria, while Fen dodges Michael's questions

Friday
Cane cautions Jill to stay away from Tucker, while Chelsea threatens to expose Sharon's secrets.

YOUNG AND RESTLESS
Soapzone- SUMMARY OF THE WEEK'S EVENTS
Y&R -- Chelsea heads for a heated confrontation with Sharon about Sharon's relationship with Adam. After Nick and Billy rescue Victoria and they all return to Genoa City, Victor once again becomes determined to force Billy out of Victoria's life. Billy remains unimpressed when Victor once again threatens to tell Victoria that Billy knew that Victor was alive and well and living in L.A. while Victor's family was still searching for him. Later, Nikki attempts to convince Victor to stand back and allow Victoria to make her own decisions about her relationships. At that point, Victor reveals to Nikki that Billy knew that Victor was living in California long before Billy told Victor's family that Billy had located Victor. Nick's relationship with Avery takes a serious turn. Phyllis catches Adam spying on Jack. Jack continues to lean on painkillers as he deals with the aftereffects of his recent back surgery. Jack's behavior worries Phyllis. Cane begins to feel insecure about his job at Jabot. Remember, not so long ago, Cane seriously believed that Jack intended to appoint Cane as the CEO of Jabot while Jack concentrated on getting Newman up and working. Cane becomes annoyed when Devon turns up for work at Jabot - and Neil asks Cane to show Devon around. Devon begins to believe that Cane believes that Devon's presence at Jabot means that Cane will be eased out of his management responsibilities. Devon tries to reassure Cane that Devon is NOT attempting to take over Cane's job, but Cane remains skeptical. Cane is annoyed when he ends up missing some important meetings while he is giving Devon a grand tour of Jabot's headquarters offices. Although Neil also reassures Cane that there is no move afoot to ease Cane out of his job, Cane becomes even more concerned when Cane tries to bring Neil up to speed on some creative ideas which Cane has been developing - and Neil suggests that Cane should run his ideas past Devon first. Later, when Cane shares his concerns with Lily, worrying about missing some important meetings because Neil asked Cane to show Devon around the Jabot offices - Lily tries to reassure Cane that Neil would never be doing something so underhanded, in an attempt to hustle Cane out of his position at Jabot. However, secretly, Cane wonders if Neil is still miffed about the various periods during the past, when Cane's short-sighted decisions have had a negative impact on Lily. Later, Cane and Lily choose pleasure over business. Chloe and Kevin are devastated when they learn that Adam has offered his share of Tag and Grab to Tucker - and Tucker has taken Adam up on his offer. Chloe and Kevin are crushed when they learn that the contract which they signed with Adam allows whomever purchases Adam's share to also buy out Kevin and Chloe's share at a NOMINAL price. After he learns how little they will be receiving from Tucker's decision to take over Tag and Grab, Kevin has a meltdown and heads for a heated confrontation with Adam. Nina says farewell to Paul. - and announces her plan to return to California. After Paul shares a sad farewell with Nina, Christine and Paul discuss their relationship and begin making plans to share a future together. Christine makes plans to let Danny know that she believes that her future belongs with Paul. Can Billy keep Victor from telling Victoria that Billy knew that Victor was alive and well and living in L.A.?
Edited by Daytime, Nov 24 2012, 02:34 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

These spoilers are starting to look more and more like the ones in the DOOL forum lol, I'm sure there's gonna be much more happening this week but it looks like they wanna surprise us. The only interesting thing is that Victoria will obviously be coming home soon which is good because I don't want this kidnapping shit to drag out for too long.. I just hope Victoria throws Billy's ass out back to his run down trailer. Maybe then Victoria can move out of that ugly house

Soapwatcher

well we know she's gonna end up at Daddy's being daddy's little girl again, Victor wants her under his control so bad he don't care how he has to do it, just get Vicki back under his thumb. and I'll be so glad to see Billy rid of her and her daddy. I think he'll get custody of John after all he is his son, not whiney asses' so she can work soley for daddy and get NE back for daddy and concentrate on business after all she'll have daddy.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

thanks for posting.

jackskoko

Jack is headed to a prescription drug addiction and loads of trouble don't you think?

gtamom

Maybe the writers are heading that way...I wondered that as well. Jack's back storyline is offensive to people who really have been paralyzed. The fast recovery is a joke. Swallowing handfuls of pills rather than taking 1-2 is a total copy of Dr House. (not a good one either) Sitting up at his desk instead of resting properly are too much to swallow. How many times will Patty shoot him and he will recovery?
^o)
He would need strong meds for a while, so not really an addiction, while he has the pain. But that is probably why they have him swallowing so many pills.
Edited by gtamom, Nov 20 2012, 10:59 AM.

kelly777
Member Avatar

^^ Really not a true portrayal of a person being addicted to prescription medications. Usually it very slow processing. When a person is in pain they CANNOT become addicted to the pills. It's when they start using them for say sleep or when a simple analgesic could be used instead. That is why they use a pain control graduated chart for monitoring pain. If the pain level is a ten they will use something strong and as the pain graduates downwards they taper using first less of the stronger to where a simple over the counter will suffice. Most addictions occur when the person is using the strong medication when an OTC would work and probably even better.

The essentially take them when they are not necessary and then the brain tells them they need them for sleep and eventually they get addicted. I mostly have seen people take them frequently as time progresses. For instance I have known a person to down Vicodin every half an hour if not more and truthfully if they took them by the fist full's that was shown with Jack that would just be suicide or an immediate overdose. The people addicted to pain pills can take a massive amount of drugs in one day but rarely have I seen people take a massive amount at one time like that. I suppose they do but I think it would be a long time down the road before they got to that spot.

They got the bipolar right with Sharon but they really missed the boat on this one.
Edited by kelly777, Nov 20 2012, 04:59 PM.

Queen B
Member Avatar

I'm totally invested in the bipolar story for Sharon right now, SC is selling it once again. The writing is so much more smooth now and some people are saying its boring but we need to give JG some time to get the show back on track, look at what has been done the past few years.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

I do like SC's portrayal, she is doing really well. What I could've done without is the Adam involvement. I just hope that's over now and Noah can take over so I can enjoy it for real.

soapflake02

Queen B
Nov 20 2012, 05:44 PM
I'm totally invested in the bipolar story for Sharon right now, SC is selling it once again. The writing is so much more smooth now and some people are saying its boring but we need to give JG some time to get the show back on track, look at what has been done the past few years.
I know people were so upset that they wanted to see how the Sharon story would play out, well they are explaining it and having it unfold and people aren't happy with that. Can't have it both ways, you can do better, become a writer and try to please everybody at the same time. If you don't like the character it wont matter how the story is told you won't like it anyways.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Daily Spoilers wk of 11/26th

11/26, Nina says farewell to Paul; things heat up between Nick and Avery.

11/27, Neil and Cane get into a conflict at work; Kevin's announcement shocks Chloe.

11/28, Phyllis is alarmed by Jack's behavior; Chloe receives questionable advice.

11/29, Victor's revelation leaves Victoria devastated; Fen avoids Michael's questions.

11/30, Cane tells Jill to avoid Tucker; Chelsea threatens to reveal Sharon's secrets.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

Is Jill not even a part of Billy's life anymore? They barely have scenes together. She's always with Cane!

Checkers
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Nov 20 2012, 06:02 PM
I do like SC's portrayal, she is doing really well. What I could've done without is the Adam involvement. I just hope that's over now and Noah can take over so I can enjoy it for real.
Adam is her hero again. :rolleyes: If anything he will be more involved now.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Thank you Daytime, next week looks promising.

soapflake02

Wasn't there a story with lily getting a new man? I hope she does, she and cane are boring..

Daytime
Member Avatar

Since we have to wait a couple of days.. Here's CBS sneak peek for Monday's epi..

Coming up on Monday, 11/26: Victor works to keep Billy away from Victoria.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vl4SjrJjtws

Larel

Damn I wanted a sneak peek if Nick & Avery heatin up

Peridott
Member Avatar

soapflake02
Nov 21 2012, 07:04 PM
Wasn't there a story with lily getting a new man? I hope she does, she and cane are boring..
Yes, Tyler Douglas. He arrives Dec. 12th I think. ITA on Lane being boring.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Episode Titles and Previews

(The Fairwell)
11/26,Nina says farewell to Paul; Avery and Nick's relationship intensifies.(CC) (Stereo)

(Work Problems)
11/27, Cane and Neil argue at work; Kevin's announcement shocks Chloe.(CC) (Stereo)

(Jack's Behavior)
11/28,Phyllis becomes concerned with Jack's behavior; Jill delivers Chloe some questionable advice.(CC) (Stereo)

(Victor's Revelation)
11/29, Victor's revelation upsets Victoria; Fen tries to avoid Michael's questions.(CC) (Stereo)

(Work Problems)
11/30, Cane warns Jill to keep her distance from Tucker; Chelsea threatens to reveal Sharon's secrets.(CC) (Stereo)

Daytime
Member Avatar

Teasers wk of 11/26

11/26, Kevin sinks further into depression

11/27, Phyllis catches Adam spying on Jack, while Chloe is shocked by Chelsea’s confession

11/28, Jack’s behavior alarms Phyllis.

11/30, Cane and Lily trade business for pleasure

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply