Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of November 26th
Topic Started: Nov 15 2012, 10:16 AM (6,455 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Friday CAN/Monday US via rediculous

Nina tells Paul they don't have to discuss this anymore. He says it's not that simple. She says it is. Nina is going back to LA. Christine and Paul decide to go forward with their relationship.

Tucker tells Kevin and Chloe that Adam offered him his share in Tag 'n' Grab, but there is a catch, Adam had a stipulation in the contract that if he ever sold out the new buyer would have the option as the main investor to buy out Kevin and Chloe at a nominal fee, and Tucker wants to do that, so they lose everything. Kevin and Chloe have a really big fight, Kevin is ballistic goes banging on Adam's door, I guess we will see the results of that on Monday.

At Billy and Victoria's house, Victor tells Billy to take his things and get out - he doesn't ever want to see him near his daughter again. He will tell Victoria about LA and Billy knowing he was there. Nick takes up for Billy, telling Victor that Billy was right beside him in taking down the kidnapper, Nick thinks Victor should back off. Billy leaves and goes to see Jack, they also have a fight as Billy blames Jack for Vikki going to Miami. Kyle is back, he is upset with Jack also.

Nikki doesn't agree with Victor on the stance he is taking with Billy. She says Victoria has the right to make up her own mind about Billy, you can't order Billy out, that's his home and his wife, some say our love is twisted and abusive—yet we're going forward--only they know how they feel, it's their love, they are not children you can't control hearts and minds. Victor tells Nikki about Billy knowing he was in LA.

Nick and Avery's relationship intensifies, after Nick gets back from Miami, he goes home and no one is there, he phones Avery, she asks him to come over, he tells her about Vikki and the kidnapping, then they talk about about their feelings for each other and decide to go with them.. Nick mentions Cassie and how life has no guarantees, Nick tells her every second of my life matters, I want to spend the rest of it with you.

Vikki home alone, scared, she falls asleep on the sofa, Billy arrives they hug and he asks her to forgive him.

I should add that while Victor was ordering Billy out, Nikki had taken Victoria upstairs to rest!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Larel

Holy moly that Nick & Avery scene today, that kiss was explicit :$ what a closeup omg...

Checkers
Member Avatar

You have got to be kidding me! JG & Co need to do better. This show is so freaking boring.
Edited by Checkers, Nov 23 2012, 09:38 PM.

Daytime
Member Avatar

TV Guide Previews

Monday
Nina says good-bye to Paul, while Avery and Nick's relationship heats up.

Tuesday
Cane and Neil clash at work, while Kevin's announcement stuns Chloe.

Wednesday
Jack's behavior alarms Phyllis, while Jill gives Chloe questionable advice.

Thursday
Victor's revelation devastates Victoria, while Fen dodges Michael's questions

Friday
Cane cautions Jill to stay away from Tucker, while Chelsea threatens to expose Sharon's secrets.

Daytime
Member Avatar

YOUNG AND RESTLESS
Soapzone- SUMMARY OF THE WEEK'S EVENTS
Y&R -- Chelsea heads for a heated confrontation with Sharon about Sharon's relationship with Adam. After Nick and Billy rescue Victoria and they all return to Genoa City, Victor once again becomes determined to force Billy out of Victoria's life. Billy remains unimpressed when Victor once again threatens to tell Victoria that Billy knew that Victor was alive and well and living in L.A. while Victor's family was still searching for him. Later, Nikki attempts to convince Victor to stand back and allow Victoria to make her own decisions about her relationships. At that point, Victor reveals to Nikki that Billy knew that Victor was living in California long before Billy told Victor's family that Billy had located Victor. Nick's relationship with Avery takes a serious turn. Phyllis catches Adam spying on Jack. Jack continues to lean on painkillers as he deals with the aftereffects of his recent back surgery. Jack's behavior worries Phyllis. Cane begins to feel insecure about his job at Jabot. Remember, not so long ago, Cane seriously believed that Jack intended to appoint Cane as the CEO of Jabot while Jack concentrated on getting Newman up and working. Cane becomes annoyed when Devon turns up for work at Jabot - and Neil asks Cane to show Devon around. Devon begins to believe that Cane believes that Devon's presence at Jabot means that Cane will be eased out of his management responsibilities. Devon tries to reassure Cane that Devon is NOT attempting to take over Cane's job, but Cane remains skeptical. Cane is annoyed when he ends up missing some important meetings while he is giving Devon a grand tour of Jabot's headquarters offices. Although Neil also reassures Cane that there is no move afoot to ease Cane out of his job, Cane becomes even more concerned when Cane tries to bring Neil up to speed on some creative ideas which Cane has been developing - and Neil suggests that Cane should run his ideas past Devon first. Later, when Cane shares his concerns with Lily, worrying about missing some important meetings because Neil asked Cane to show Devon around the Jabot offices - Lily tries to reassure Cane that Neil would never be doing something so underhanded, in an attempt to hustle Cane out of his position at Jabot. However, secretly, Cane wonders if Neil is still miffed about the various periods during the past, when Cane's short-sighted decisions have had a negative impact on Lily. Later, Cane and Lily choose pleasure over business. Chloe and Kevin are devastated when they learn that Adam has offered his share of Tag and Grab to Tucker - and Tucker has taken Adam up on his offer. Chloe and Kevin are crushed when they learn that the contract which they signed with Adam allows whomever purchases Adam's share to also buy out Kevin and Chloe's share at a NOMINAL price. After he learns how little they will be receiving from Tucker's decision to take over Tag and Grab, Kevin has a meltdown and heads for a heated confrontation with Adam. Nina says farewell to Paul. - and announces her plan to return to California. After Paul shares a sad farewell with Nina, Christine and Paul discuss their relationship and begin making plans to share a future together. Christine makes plans to let Danny know that she believes that her future belongs with Paul. Can Billy keep Victor from telling Victoria that Billy knew that Victor was alive and well and living in L.A.?

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

Let me get this straight, the Chadam/Sharon thing is rearing its ugly head at Jabot now. You have Cane (ie Chelsea) insecure by Devon's (ie. Sharon) presence and Lily (ie. Adam) reassuring him that his job is safe, that there's nothing going on. Its all about Devon, showing Devon around, running ideas past Devon. Does that sound familiar? Sharon is in trouble and Sharon needs help, Sharon this, Sharon that. Bet you anything it'll start messing with Cane's head and he will start spying on Devon, trying to get rid of him! LOL

Checkers
Member Avatar

Thank you Daytime for the spoiler updates.

This is getting ridiculous. This is the same bullcrap MAB was doing for months. Why is Victor always trying to break up Villy? Victor didn't like Cole or Ryan but he eventually backed off. Ryan hooking up with his teenager daughter was bigger than anything Billy has done.

Chelsea/Sharon/Adam was boring when MAB had Sharon lurking around every corner earlier this year. Crap was never entertaining. This is NOT how you redeem Sharon. I can see why MM was pimping this bs.

Why are all the Winters at Jabot? I thought Devon was involved in music.

Nina just ups and leaves. Still no resolution with Nina/Ronan.

Cricket was just dropping her panties for Danny not to long ago. Now she wants to be with Paul? GMAB.

Kevin needs to go find Jana.

Larel

Daytime
Nov 24 2012, 02:33 PM
YOUNG AND RESTLESS
Soapzone- SUMMARY OF THE WEEK'S EVENTS
Y&R -- Chelsea heads for a heated confrontation with Sharon about Sharon's relationship with Adam. After Nick and Billy rescue Victoria and they all return to Genoa City, Victor once again becomes determined to force Billy out of Victoria's life. Billy remains unimpressed when Victor once again threatens to tell Victoria that Billy knew that Victor was alive and well and living in L.A. while Victor's family was still searching for him. Later, Nikki attempts to convince Victor to stand back and allow Victoria to make her own decisions about her relationships. At that point, Victor reveals to Nikki that Billy knew that Victor was living in California long before Billy told Victor's family that Billy had located Victor. Nick's relationship with Avery takes a serious turn. Phyllis catches Adam spying on Jack. Jack continues to lean on painkillers as he deals with the aftereffects of his recent back surgery. Jack's behavior worries Phyllis. Cane begins to feel insecure about his job at Jabot. Remember, not so long ago, Cane seriously believed that Jack intended to appoint Cane as the CEO of Jabot while Jack concentrated on getting Newman up and working. Cane becomes annoyed when Devon turns up for work at Jabot - and Neil asks Cane to show Devon around. Devon begins to believe that Cane believes that Devon's presence at Jabot means that Cane will be eased out of his management responsibilities. Devon tries to reassure Cane that Devon is NOT attempting to take over Cane's job, but Cane remains skeptical. Cane is annoyed when he ends up missing some important meetings while he is giving Devon a grand tour of Jabot's headquarters offices. Although Neil also reassures Cane that there is no move afoot to ease Cane out of his job, Cane becomes even more concerned when Cane tries to bring Neil up to speed on some creative ideas which Cane has been developing - and Neil suggests that Cane should run his ideas past Devon first. Later, when Cane shares his concerns with Lily, worrying about missing some important meetings because Neil asked Cane to show Devon around the Jabot offices - Lily tries to reassure Cane that Neil would never be doing something so underhanded, in an attempt to hustle Cane out of his position at Jabot. However, secretly, Cane wonders if Neil is still miffed about the various periods during the past, when Cane's short-sighted decisions have had a negative impact on Lily. Later, Cane and Lily choose pleasure over business. Chloe and Kevin are devastated when they learn that Adam has offered his share of Tag and Grab to Tucker - and Tucker has taken Adam up on his offer. Chloe and Kevin are crushed when they learn that the contract which they signed with Adam allows whomever purchases Adam's share to also buy out Kevin and Chloe's share at a NOMINAL price. After he learns how little they will be receiving from Tucker's decision to take over Tag and Grab, Kevin has a meltdown and heads for a heated confrontation with Adam. Nina says farewell to Paul. - and announces her plan to return to California. After Paul shares a sad farewell with Nina, Christine and Paul discuss their relationship and begin making plans to share a future together. Christine makes plans to let Danny know that she believes that her future belongs with Paul. Can Billy keep Victor from telling Victoria that Billy knew that Victor was alive and well and living in L.A.?
The Nick & Avery part was completely left out :ermm: they had some great scenes on Monday. Not sure why it was not covered...

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Cane should run his ideas past Devon? Is he serious? What a crock of shit, just exactly what does devon the wonder boy know about corporate biz?
He should be starting out in the mail room like Nick did, and Nick had a college education.
I never liked devon in the first place but now I really don't like him and he's going to cause me to root for Cane, who I can't stand either. :huh:

Peridott
Member Avatar

We're suppose to root for Cane. That couldn't be more obvious to me. Devon and Cane annoy me greatly but I don't think Cane should be running a damn thing past Devon.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

It's not what you know, it's who you know.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

Finally Kyle is back! The Phyle double team...let's hope they dont hop into bed :puke:

Queen B
Member Avatar

ew Kyle was checking Phyllis out today. please please please don't go there Y&R

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

I dunno why Adam is bitching about nepotism. Isn't that how he got his azz into the company to begin with! :flipoff:

soapflake02

is there a recap of tomorrow someplace? I swear its getting harder to find them.

Checkers
Member Avatar

soapflake02
Nov 26 2012, 08:03 PM
is there a recap of tomorrow someplace? I swear its getting harder to find them.
Here is one from soaps.com posted by rediculous. source

Adam and Chelsea, she is telling him how happy she is that things are back to normal, Adam reminds her that Sharon is still emotionally and mentally in chaos and we still have to keep her secret, he reinforces to her that his helping Sharon does not effect how he feels for her, Chelsea shows up and she and Adam snark, he tells her to put Kevin on a short leash, he showed up here last night ranting and raving, tell him to back off or he will be charged wit harassment. Adam leaves, Chloe confides to Chelsea that she and Kevin may not make it, Chelsea tells Chloe that things have been better between her and Adam also, Chloe persuades Chelsea to tell her what is wrong, Chelsea makes Chloe promise never to tell, my husband would kill me if he knew I told you this---at this time the clock that wasn't ticking before began ticking really loud---just before Chelsea tells Chloe the whole Sharon being in their cottage story.

Phyllis trying to convince Jack that he shouldn't go to work, Jack will not listen he needs to be there to check up on Adam. Phyllis and Jack discuss the kiss, Jack saying he overstepped, it won't happen again, Phyllis says she doesn't want anything to mess up their friendship.

Adam is on the phone at work getting information about Jabots financial when Jack walks in and questions him what is his interest in Jabot? Adam thinks it should be under the NE umbrella, Jack says that is his decision only. Kyle arrives, he and Adam snarking at each other, Adam says I can see nepotism is still alive and well At NE. Kyle leaves and runs into Phyllis lurking in the hallway, she and Kyle join forces to try to get Adam out., do you have a plan Phyllis asks Kyle, I am game if you are, we need to keep out eyes open, double team, don't be obvious, we're going to do this, they hold hands for a minute and as Phyllis walks away, Kyle glares obscenely at her behind, Good Lord are the writers going there now?? That was a really disgusting scene. IMO

Cane, Devon and Neil, Cane showing lots of displeasure at Devon being at Jabot, he is not a happy camper.

Kevin begging Gloria for 10,000.00 to pay his mortgage, he mortgaged the house without Chloe's knowledge for Tag and Grab, Gloria won't give him the money, says she doesn't have it.

Adam phoning Sharon from NE wanting to see her at his lunch break, he will bring over some sandwiches, she doesn't answer, he is leaving a message as Chelsea arrives and hears his message, she is upset, asks him to go to lunch with her, to tell him about her and Chloe going into business together but he tells her he can't, because of Sharon, I already have plans he told her, but you don't know if Sharon will be available she tells him, but I made myself available he says.

Adam sees Jack taking pills Phyllis accuses him of spying on Jack. Jack orders Phyllis out of his office, I don't need a nurse maid he tells her, then phones his doctor for more and stronger pills.

Kevin and Chloe fighting, he tells her they may lose their house, when she tells him she wants the money from the sale of tag and grab to open a business with Chelsea.

soapflake02

goodness Chloe and Kevin almost seem desperate, didn't Chelsea say the other day she wasn't even sure she wanted to go into business? They are trying too hard to sell Chloe and Kevin, they just don't work.

LPS
Member Avatar

They should really start a bet how long before Chloe spills the beans. I give her a few hours...tops, LOL. Will this be the end of Chadam? For some reason, I bet lame ass Kevin will be involved in this storyline.

Chloe needs to drop Kevin.

Ewwww......are they really going with Phyllis/Kyle. I know Stafford is insecure about her age, but come on.....she'll look like a great-grandma next to that whipper snapper. She'll be on Medicare by the time he can drive. :P

Checkers
Member Avatar

This mess is HORRID. It's less crazy but so very boring. I know...give the new writers time but this is just tragic. :shame:

LPS
Member Avatar

The writers have a few decent concepts, but they need to make a few changes. Such as focus less on Betty Crocker aka Avery, Adam-centric storylines, and Victoria's "who cares" kidnapping.

I don't consider the show a "horrid" mess. Y&R has improved since MAB's departure, but I will concede it is boring and needs a little uummmmpphhh.
Edited by LPS, Nov 26 2012, 09:02 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply