Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Patrika Darbo back to Days
Topic Started: Nov 15 2012, 11:50 AM (8,752 Views)
Ellie

http://soapoperadigest.com/content/patrika-darbo-back-days

Digest has learned that Patrika Darbo is back at the Burbank set of DAYS taping scenes as Nancy Wesley. The popular actress, last seen in Salem in 2005, will be back to support daughter, Chloe (Nadia Bjorlin). Since DAYS is so far ahead, look for the actress to first air in 2013.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Is this the face from yester-year About.com was talking about? Sweet!

eyebrowns

This is crazy because just the other day I was trying to remember her character's name but how could I forget Nancy! I hope she's back full time - and back into her old schemes!!

pspcindy
Member Avatar

Oh this news makes me so happy. I loved Nancy. Patrika Darbo is such down to earth woman and loves the fans.

Hope this is not just a short-term role. Wish Craig would join her.

six
Member Avatar

This is all coming together, now. Anyone else remember the cryptic facebook message (or tweet) she sent out to one of the bosses at Days a little while ago?

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Ugh.

I love Patrika (we emailed back and forth a bit like 10 years ago, very sweet woman), but I found Nancy to be super-annoying. I'd rather have Craig, who I adored.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

NikiLani
Member Avatar

i want Craig back with her!

Ellie

rpmaluki
Nov 15 2012, 12:01 PM
I want Craig back by himself.

peaches179

Ellie
rpmaluki

Me too! They could have explored Craig and Marlena!

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Nancy needs to bring Craig along, too. I need to see Kevin Spirtas's hot ass on my screen again.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

This has to be the face from yesteryear...I'd gladly toss Daniel on his ass and bring Craig back

six
Member Avatar

I was just thinking - I hope this isn't building up to something happening to Chloe, so Dannifer can have Parker.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

peaches179
Nov 15 2012, 12:06 PM
Ellie
rpmaluki

Me too! They could have explored Craig and Marlena!
Too late, but I hate that they never really did. Marlena should have left Jawn's (I refuse to call that dickwad John Black, he bore no resemblance except freaky eyebrows) ass in 2001 and had a fling, unserious as heck, with Craig. They were SO cute together! And Kevin and Deidre's mutual admiration for each other was so obvious it was screaming from the screens.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LovingDays

glad she back cant wait to see chloe back

darraholic
Member Avatar

I LOVE NANCY! So happy to see Patrika back.

I loved when she was trying to steal Marlena's radio talk show and some woman called in to complain about her red headed neighbour.

spartan
Member Avatar

I like this news. I loved Nancy.

It would be just fine by me as well if they also brought Craig back. :wub:

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

six
Nov 15 2012, 12:17 PM
I was just thinking - I hope this isn't building up to something happening to Chloe, so Dannifer can have Parker.
problay since nadia return seem to be short term

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

OMG Nancy!!!! :cheer: :wub: Now if only Craig was with her.

AHM

Hmm. I suppose this is the hinted return from yesteryear, but it wasn't "hush, hush" for long. I really like Nancy (and Craig). If they are JER's creations, I think Craig and Nancy are the best thing he ever managed to pull off. Yes, I think they're better than Kristen and/or Susan. I loved that Craig was so attractive and Nancy was not conventionally attractive, but Craig adored her, and I loved them being cutely evil together, though I suppose they stopped being evil. However, Nancy's not a big enough draw to counterbalance the crapfest that is most of the show, with Dannibore leading the charge.

Wish it were Mr. Ashford, but I didn't think it would be.

darraholic
Member Avatar

They were not JER creations. I believe they were SSM's creations.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply