Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Patrika Darbo back to Days
Topic Started: Nov 15 2012, 11:50 AM (8,553 Views)
Tammy
Member Avatar

LAME-O!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

I'm in no way opposed, but I am disappointed.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

six
Nov 15 2012, 11:59 AM
This is all coming together, now. Anyone else remember the cryptic facebook message (or tweet) she sent out to one of the bosses at Days a little while ago?
They could have her have a reoccurrence of her leukemia....

If they change the daddies, then I can see her coming back to give Parker to Dan....& Jen. :shame:

rosered

Ellie
Nov 15 2012, 11:50 AM
http://soapoperadigest.com/content/patrika-darbo-back-days

Digest has learned that Patrika Darbo is back at the Burbank set of DAYS taping scenes as Nancy Wesley. The popular actress, last seen in Salem in 2005, will be back to support daughter, Chloe (Nadia Bjorlin). Since DAYS is so far ahead, look for the actress to first air in 2013.
Yeah love her, she must be the returning yester-year character, hope her hubby returns too!!!!!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

What a nice little surprise. Loved Nancy!

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

six
Nov 15 2012, 12:17 PM
I was just thinking - I hope this isn't building up to something happening to Chloe, so Dannifer can have Parker.
Oh no, I don't want a sick Chloe again. I can't do it!

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Does anyone think they would bring Chloe back simply to kill her off? I can see them doing it.
Edited by LuvingLumi, Nov 15 2012, 01:23 PM.

AHM

darraholic
Nov 15 2012, 12:55 PM
They were not JER creations. I believe they were SSM's creations.
Oh, thank you for the correction. It makes sense that I wouldn't like anything JER as much as I like Craig and Nancy.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

TPTB are dark , maybe Parker will be a sick baby.... and Daniel will have to save him with his magical doctorness, only to find out that Parker is his son and refalls back in Chloe. That is the only SL I want to see.

On a soap, the need for anyone's mama means things are not going to be good. Welcome back PB/Nancy!

blueskies
Member Avatar

Omg I LOVE her!!!

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

lysie
Nov 15 2012, 12:58 PM
That's basically how I feel. I love Patrika Darbo's portrayal of Nancy. She is really good and hilarious, but I can't help be disappointed. I really don't know what I expected, but this is going to be a limited role with little screen time and I was hoping for more. I just want something big to take the focus off of the usual suspects and this surely isn't it.

I agree that I would like to see Craig back with Nancy, but I think if it were one or the other I would take Nancy. She was the star of that couple. Craig had/has tons of potential though! If they aren't bringing Mike Horton in then Craig could easily be the hospital heartthrob. I wouldn't mind Craig cheating on Nancy with Kayla. Or Craig and Nicole sparking up the Nicole/Chloe rivalry again. I would like to have both of them back.

Anita

LuvingLumi
Nov 15 2012, 01:23 PM
Does anyone think they would bring Chloe back simply to kill her off? I can see them doing it.
Considering Nancy’s return, I can totally see them going there. I hope they don't.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Nov 15 2012, 01:27 PM
lysie
That's basically how I feel. I love Patrika Darbo's portrayal of Nancy. She is really good and hilarious, but I can't help be disappointed. I really don't know what I expected, but this is going to be a limited role with little screen time and I was hoping for more. I just want something big to take the focus off of the usual suspects and this surely isn't it.

I agree that I would like to see Craig back with Nancy, but I think if it were one or the other I would take Nancy. She was the star of that couple. Craig had/has tons of potential though! If they aren't bringing Mike Horton in then Craig could easily be the hospital heartthrob. I wouldn't mind Craig cheating on Nancy with Kayla. Or Craig and Nicole sparking up the Nicole/Chloe rivalry again. I would like to have both of them back.
OH NO! Nancy may not have been my favourite of the two but i loved how Craig was so devoted to her, please don't change that.

AHM

^Agree. That was the biggest part of their charm for me.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

DiMeraFan67
Nov 15 2012, 01:27 PM
lysie

That is how I feel too. I don't mind Patrika or Nancy, but I was hoping for a more exciting return.

Sariah
Member Avatar

Loved Nancy - also wishing for Craig to return as well - but finding it hard to get excited about it considering that it's all for the Parker paternity change, and I just can't get behind that. Especially with Philip offscreen.

Carly
Member Avatar

I'm very happy right now! I adore Nancy!

I also hope she brings Craig and Joy with her. I'd love to see a Joy/JJ romance.

Of course, my dream scenario would be for Daniel to lose his medical license because Chloe and Nicole reveal to the medical board that Daniel behaved like a total pervert when the two women were Daniel's patients. Then Daniel can leave the hospital in disgrace, and Craig can become Salem's new doctor.

Aimikins
Member Avatar

This better not be the yesteryear person we heard about - if it is, what a total let down!

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

While I loved both Craig and Nancy during their time on the show, I'm pretty underwhelmed. I was hoping for a Martha Madison return.

:(

lumifan4life

Anita
Nov 15 2012, 01:35 PM
LuvingLumi
Nov 15 2012, 01:23 PM
Considering Nancy’s return, I can totally see them going there. I hope they don't.
I see it now for some reason. NB said it was just a guest stint and we know it has to do with Parker. I can see Chloe giving Parker to Dan on her death bed with her mom by her side.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply