Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Patrika Darbo back to Days
Topic Started: Nov 15 2012, 11:50 AM (8,769 Views)
King
Member Avatar

OMG, weird! I loved Nancy in her heyday, but if they're bringing her back, I want her to be awesome...not supporting and boring. Haha.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Def need to bring back Kevin Spirtas as Craig too, and a SORAS'd Joy.

naptown
Member Avatar

Have they ever addressed why Nancy (or Patrika) didn't come back during Chloe's cancer deathbed storyline? I remember Craig was back for an episode or 2, but no Nancy. I'd love to see Craig back on staff at the hospital and giving hell to Dr. Feelgood for sleeping with his daughter who was a patient, heck with every single female patient in the cast who he's treated: Kate, Chelsea, Jennifer, Nicole, Chloe, who am I missing?

darraholic
Member Avatar

naptown
Nov 15 2012, 04:11 PM
Have they ever addressed why Nancy (or Patrika) didn't come back during Chloe's cancer deathbed storyline? I remember Craig was back for an episode or 2, but no Nancy. I'd love to see Craig back on staff at the hospital and giving hell to Dr. Feelgood for sleeping with his daughter who was a patient, heck with every single female patient in the cast who he's treated: Kate, Chelsea, Jennifer, Nicole, Chloe, who am I missing?
Wasn't that when Kate was poisoning Chloe?

Chloe's cancer storyline was during Langan's years and Nancy was around.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

:cheer: :chee: :cart:

I loved Nancy! She was a realistic and down to earth character, something this show is sooooo lacking right now. Great surprise!

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

lysie
Nov 15 2012, 12:58 PM
I'm in no way opposed, but I am disappointed.
This sums up my feelings. I like Nancy and Patrika just fine, but I was expecting a bigger return.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

I want Nancy AND Craig to return. Having one back is no fun without the other..

CoronaDays
Member Avatar

Shick
Nov 15 2012, 07:16 PM
I want Nancy AND Craig to return. Having one back is no fun without the other..
I agree. I miss Nancy and Craig's humour and wit. I hoping we'll see Kevin Spirtas again in the near future.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

This is GREAT news...so long as the old Nancy comes back, not whiney Nancy.

Patrika Darbo is a great actress though...so the talent pool just got that much better.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Oh and I agree....Craig MUST return too....what is Nancy without Craig?

King
Member Avatar

Kevin_Buchanan
Nov 15 2012, 03:47 PM
Def need to bring back Kevin Spirtas as Craig too, and a SORAS'd Joy.
I agree!

Joy! JJ! Ciara! Theo!

The next generation. :)

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Ehh she never really mattered that much for me, this is underwhelming.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Patrika Darbo Makes A Return To Days Of Our Lives!

Looks who’s back? According to Soap Opera Digest, fan favorite Patrika Darbo is back taping scenes at Days of our Lives as Nancy Wesley, the mother of Chloe Lane (Nadia Bjorlin)! Darbo was last seen in Salem in 2005, and will be back to support daughter, Chloe . Look for the actress to first air in 2013.

In a statement Darbo related, “I am thrilled to be reprising the role of Nancy Wesley. I can’t wait to see what the writers and producers of DAYS have Nancy up to and I am glad to be back and finally taking care of Chloe (Nadia Bjorlin), the way a Mother should. DAYS has always been big on family and Nancy is Chloe’s mom and Parker’s Grandma or Granny…but I personally like GLAM MAW! Let those that caused Nancy’s sweet daughter problems be on guard. Let the Drama begin!!”

http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/news/patrika-darbo-makes-a-return-to-days-of-our-lives/

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

I'll have to youtube this for sure. I loved Nancy! Especially scheming Nancy ...
Edited by Drew, Nov 15 2012, 10:15 PM.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Isn't there SOME chance the 'hush-hush' return might NOT be Nancy? It probably is but come on, we all built it up to be way more than it probably ever was going to be. I welcome any return at this point, short-term, long-term ... I loved Nancy.

Would I have preferred someone like Jack, Tony, Carrie, Laura, Bill, etc. of course, but regardless, I'm happy to see her.

KMan101
Member Avatar

I also want to add that I was very annoyed neither Craig or Nancy were brought back for Chloe in the last 9 years. ESPECIALLY when their grandchild was born. It made no sense. Dena clearly had no use for them. She must have despised Chloe. I love Darbo's statement about the mother being there for the daughter and grandchild. Basically saying it was ludicrous she wasn't there before.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Kenny
Nov 15 2012, 10:06 PM

Looks who’s back? According to Soap Opera Digest, fan favorite Patrika Darbo is back taping scenes at Days of our Lives as Nancy Wesley, the mother of Chloe Lane (Nadia Bjorlin)! Darbo was last seen in Salem in 2005, and will be back to support daughter, Chloe . Look for the actress to first air in 2013.

In a statement Darbo related, “I am thrilled to be reprising the role of Nancy Wesley. I can’t wait to see what the writers and producers of DAYS have Nancy up to and I am glad to be back and finally taking care of Chloe (Nadia Bjorlin), the way a Mother should. DAYS has always been big on family and Nancy is Chloe’s mom and Parker’s Grandma or Granny…but I personally like GLAM MAW! Let those that caused Nancy’s sweet daughter problems be on guard. Let the Drama begin!!”

http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/news/patrika-darbo-makes-a-return-to-days-of-our-lives/
Love it! Hoping Nancy tears Dr. Douche a new asshole. Too bad Craig isn't with her to assist in the matter.

lily20

I loved nancy so i'm happy.

But Now i defnitely think it's either chloe or parker that's going to be on the brink of death/or dying. i'll go with parker. and i'm not so sure that they're going to change his paternity. I just think daniel will be his doctor and he'll save him ( so chloe and parker ( and nancy) will basically be back to prop him.) then when daniel magically cures parker from leukemia, chloe and parker will leave.

I think that's all the danloe there will be. I hope i'm wrong.
I don't see broe happening either.

lily20

LanaluvsBroe
Nov 15 2012, 10:43 PM
Kenny
Nov 15 2012, 10:06 PM

Love it! Hoping Nancy tears Dr. Douche a new asshole. Too bad Craig isn't with her to assist in the matter.
i don't see why she would.

naptown
Member Avatar

darraholic
Nov 15 2012, 04:22 PM
naptown
Nov 15 2012, 04:11 PM
Wasn't that when Kate was poisoning Chloe?

Chloe's cancer storyline was during Langan's years and Nancy was around.
You're totally right! I knew Daniel was screwing one of his cancer patients, which was Kate. He was involved with Chloe when Kate poisoned her. I'd love to see Nancy take Kate on!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply