Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Patrika Darbo back to Days
Topic Started: Nov 15 2012, 11:50 AM (8,608 Views)
Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

Partnersincrime
Nov 19 2012, 09:23 AM
LanaluvsBroe
Nov 18 2012, 05:57 PM
Ellie
Nov 16 2012, 01:03 PM
Craig and Joy send their best to Daniel?!!!!!!!!!!!! Is Tomlin joking? Daniel dumped Chloe and left her to rot! But as usual Tomlin ignores history where it benefits his atrocious writing. I cannot wait for the day that he gets his walking papers. Worthless sack of crap. :flipoff:
during tomlin lucas wanted to craig decide if to unplug chloe intead craig said to lucas you chose despite he knew lucas was mad and hated chloe than only to show that daniel is the only one that trying to save chloe
This ridiculous propping of Daniel is getting over board. He dumped her and treated her like garbage and this was the love of his life so he claimed.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

The newest SOD has a quote from Patrika Darbo. She mostly just says she's really excited, but she does add this:

"[...]I am glad to be back and finally taking care of Chloe, the way a Mother should. DAYS has always been big on family and Nancy is Chloe's mom and Parker's Grandma or Granny...but I personally like GLAM MAW! Let those that caused Nancy's sweet daughter problems be on guard. Let the drama begin!"
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sariah
Member Avatar

It concerns me that she says she's going to take care of Chloe. Like something is definitely going to happen to Chloe and Nancy needs to take care of her.

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply