Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
It's Love for Sonny and Will; Airs the week of November 19th
Topic Started: Nov 15 2012, 02:18 PM (4,439 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

This week's Soap Opera Digest features an article about Sonny and Will.

Lucas is surprised when he visits Sonny to make amends and Sonny reveals that he loves Will. Realizing he was wrong about Sonny using Will, Lucas agrees to back off and the two call a truce.

Later, Lucas runs into Will and tells him about his encounter with Sonny. "Will is surprised by the information that Sonny loves him," previews Bryan Dattilo. "He's also [surprised] that his dad tells him, because he thinks Lucas disapproves of Sonny."

The tension that's been brewing between Lucas and Will begins to ease...

Pick up the latest Digest for details!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I'm just glad they're using Lucas in this storyline. I'm looking forward to the Gabi pregnancy reveal.

Lil
Member Avatar

At least this love is a billion times more believable than Nabi-insta-love!! Very cute...I'm pleased :-)

lumifan4life

Lil
Nov 15 2012, 02:32 PM
At least this love is a billion times more believable than Nabi-insta-love!! Very cute...I'm pleased :-)
I agree! I despise Nabi and I'm not a huge WilSon fan but this being love is very believable. And I'm glad Lucas just needed to know that Sonny loved his son. I get that.

jaygal
Member Avatar

Does Will love Sonny though?

Renee Dimera
Member Avatar

C'mon Lucas, don't tell your son that his boyfriend told you he's in love with him. Will needs to hear that for the first time from SONNY, not his dad!!! :blink:

La_Laa

Sonny says Lucas that he loves William, before he told those three magic words to William? So disappointing.
How wrong is that?

Lucas, why can't you just simply shut your mouth?!

lumifan4life

jaygal
Nov 15 2012, 02:44 PM
I think he does but not sure at this point how deep that love goes for him. It's first love so who knows. I think more importantly with the baby scenario, that will be the deciding factor on how much Sonny truly loves Will. Will he accept him and his baby in his life or will that be a deal breaker?

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Thanks to Reese for the Avi♥

I love the fact that Lucas actually tells Will....if Lucas was truly out to hate on both of them because he disapproved of their relationship, he could have told him that he spoke to Sonny and Sonny told him that what he feels for Will isn't love. But this proves to both, that finally it's not about Lucas not wanting his son to be happy, or not wanting him to be in a gay relationship, it was Lucas being overprotective Lucas...where the lies always are fresh and hurt and that is not what he wanted for his son...

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Oh Sonny- You still deserve better.

And where the hell is Sonny's parents in this story?!!!

peaches179

Thanks Kenny.

This is one boring ass story.

lumifan4life

LuvingLumi
Nov 15 2012, 02:55 PM
I love the fact that Lucas actually tells Will....if Lucas was truly out to hate on both of them because he disapproved of their relationship, he could have told him that he spoke to Sonny and Sonny told him that what he feels for Will isn't love. But this proves to both, that finally it's not about Lucas not wanting his son to be happy, or not wanting him to be in a gay relationship, it was Lucas being overprotective Lucas...where the lies always are fresh and hurt and that is not what he wanted for his son...
I truly think Lucas's feelings are masked by how he feels about Sami and the fact that she used him this latest go around. He's still heartbroken over that and does not want to see his son go through the same thing. I think when he hears Sonny say he loves Will, he realizes it's not the same. Remember Lucas was confessing love to Sami this go around but she wasn't saying it back. The raw hurt over that coupled with being worried about Will all adds up to this.

I also like that Lucas tells Will that Sonny loves him. If he had kept that piece of info to himself or something else, then it would have seemed like Lucas did not want Will to be with Sonny regardless of whether he loved him or not. Then it really would have been perceived as being about the gay issue, which we now know it's not.
Edited by lumifan4life, Nov 15 2012, 03:01 PM.

sonwill
Member Avatar

I do hope we get a scene with Will and Sonny after this though, I think it's great they're using the love word but Lucas tells Will? The hell lol. Hopefully Will finds Sonny and they both tell each other they love each other? I mean this is great but I want Will and Sonny saying it to each other too.

six
Member Avatar

Lucas has issues. I thought I had him figured out, but I don't think the writers have any idea what's going on with this guy. He should have realized Sonny loved Will back when they talked in HTS. It's also a little weird that Lucas passes on the ILU but whatever. Wilson are super sweet and I'm glad it was said. I just wish they'd bring edgy Will back so the couple had some internal conflict.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar

lumifan4life
Nov 15 2012, 02:59 PM
LuvingLumi
Nov 15 2012, 02:55 PM
I truly think Lucas's feelings are masked by how he feels about Sami and the fact that she used him this latest go around. He's still heartbroken over that and does not want to see his son go through the same thing. I think when he hears Sonny say he loves Will, he realizes it's not the same. Remember Lucas was confessing love to Sami this go around but she wasn't saying it back. The raw hurt over that coupled with being worried about Will all adds up to this.

I also like that Lucas tells Will that Sonny loves him. If he had kept that piece of info to himself or something else, then it would have seemed like Lucas did not want Will to be with Sonny regardless of whether he loved him or not. Then it really would have been perceived as being about the gay issue, which we now know it's not.
Not just that....ever since Lucas stopped his lying scheming side, he has been adament about people lying to him without needing to. That is why he got pissed at Sami, Carrie, Sami, Chloe, Kate, Maggie, etc....when they all lied. Lies almost killed him before, why would he ever went his son to go through that and I guess he freaked when he heard that the box was shipped to the wrong address....he knew it was BS, an excuse..a petty lie but a lie nonetheless....it does go with his history about being overprotective to those he loves and sensitive about lies in general.....now hoping they don't go back to this not making sense again in a few weeks....

Will&Sonny

I'm not happy about the fact that Lucas is apparently going to tell Will that Sonny loves him before Sonny gets to tell Will himself, and this scene isn't going to magically change my opinion that Lucas is still upset about the fact that Will is gay, but it's a start. I think he's going to change his story again as soon as he finds out that Gabi is pregnant with Will's child.

Hopefully, there are additional scenes between Will and Sonny that this preview isn't mentioning.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Mirage75
Nov 15 2012, 02:57 PM
Oh Sonny- You still deserve better.

And where the hell is Sonny's parents in this story?!!!

This SL should have given Justin and Adrienne more airtime. What a letdown. Another missed opportunity. :shame:
Quote Post Goto Top

sillibella
Member Avatar

Lets see...they've known each other for a year and a half, been good friends for most of the time and Sonny helped Will through one of the hardest times in his life. Even though they've only been a couple for a few months, I buy that they're in love.

I only wished that we first hear Sonny say it to Will instead of Lucas. I'm sure that they will share it with each other soon enough though.

jaygal
Member Avatar

lumifan4life
Nov 15 2012, 02:53 PM
jaygal
Nov 15 2012, 02:44 PM
I think he does but not sure at this point how deep that love goes for him. It's first love so who knows. I think more importantly with the baby scenario, that will be the deciding factor on how much Sonny truly loves Will. Will he accept him and his baby in his life or will that be a deal breaker?
Not convinced at all that Will is in love with Sonny.
I'm sure he wants to be with him and cares for Sonny and that he probably would fall in love with Sonny. But right now? No.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar

six
Nov 15 2012, 03:19 PM
Lucas has issues. I thought I had him figured out, but I don't think the writers have any idea what's going on with this guy. He should have realized Sonny loved Will back when they talked in HTS. It's also a little weird that Lucas passes on the ILU but whatever. Wilson are super sweet and I'm glad it was said. I just wish they'd bring edgy Will back so the couple had some internal conflict.
I think he did realize that Sonny felt something for Will back then, I'm not sure he realized it was love though, that was barely a day after Will came out. Now with time he assumes that Sonny was lying to Will in order to lure him into bed and he wonders if he's really not only out for one thing. I think the writing would make way more sense if the show had shown more WHY Lucas would doubt Sonny. The fact that they showed nothing but a box of costumes being shipped to the wrong place. Nevertheless, I am glad that 'at least for now' we don't have to deal with Lucas flip flopping again....I can see it start again after he finds out Will knocked up Gabi....then the doubts will set in Lucas' head again and he'll wonder if Will is truly gay....

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply