Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
It's Love for Sonny and Will; Airs the week of November 19th
Topic Started: Nov 15 2012, 02:18 PM (4,487 Views)
lumifan4life

jaygal
Nov 15 2012, 03:32 PM
lumifan4life
Nov 15 2012, 02:53 PM
jaygal
Nov 15 2012, 02:44 PM
Does Will love Sonny though?
I think he does but not sure at this point how deep that love goes for him. It's first love so who knows. I think more importantly with the baby scenario, that will be the deciding factor on how much Sonny truly loves Will. Will he accept him and his baby in his life or will that be a deal breaker?
Not convinced at all that Will is in love with Sonny.
I'm sure he wants to be with him and cares for Sonny and that he probably would fall in love with Sonny. But right now? No.
Yeah that's why I said I'm not sure how deep it is. I have always seen Sonny and Will more as Sonny head over heels for Will but Will just being wooed and happy to be with Sonny but not as crazy about him the way Sonny is about him. Not saying that won't change but I could definitely see Will falling for someone else later on, you never know. Depends on if they bring more gay characters on.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lumifan4life

LuvingLumi
six
Nov 15 2012, 03:19 PM
Lucas has issues. I thought I had him figured out, but I don't think the writers have any idea what's going on with this guy. He should have realized Sonny loved Will back when they talked in HTS. It's also a little weird that Lucas passes on the ILU but whatever. Wilson are super sweet and I'm glad it was said. I just wish they'd bring edgy Will back so the couple had some internal conflict.
I think he did realize that Sonny felt something for Will back then, I'm not sure he realized it was love though, that was barely a day after Will came out. Now with time he assumes that Sonny was lying to Will in order to lure him into bed and he wonders if he's really not only out for one thing. I think the writing would make way more sense if the show had shown more WHY Lucas would doubt Sonny. The fact that they showed nothing but a box of costumes being shipped to the wrong place. Nevertheless, I am glad that 'at least for now' we don't have to deal with Lucas flip flopping again....I can see it start again after he finds out Will knocked up Gabi....then the doubts will set in Lucas' head again and he'll wonder if Will is truly gay....
At that point both Sami and Lucas will just be floored when they find out Will slept with Gabi in the first place since it happened after he came out to them as gay. However, I really think the focus of this story is going to be more on Nick and how psychotic he's going to become over this.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
Nov 15 2012, 03:30 PM
I'm not happy about the fact that Lucas is apparently going to tell Will that Sonny loves him before Sonny gets to tell Will himself, and this scene isn't going to magically change my opinion that Lucas is still upset about the fact that Will is gay, but it's a start. I think he's going to change his story again as soon as he finds out that Gabi is pregnant with Will's child.

Hopefully, there are additional scenes between Will and Sonny that this preview isn't mentioning.
but yet T can magically change About will being gay and become wilson matcmaker

six
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
six
Lucas has issues. I thought I had him figured out, but I don't think the writers have any idea what's going on with this guy. He should have realized Sonny loved Will back when they talked in HTS. It's also a little weird that Lucas passes on the ILU but whatever. Wilson are super sweet and I'm glad it was said. I just wish they'd bring edgy Will back so the couple had some internal conflict.
I think he did realize that Sonny felt something for Will back then, I'm not sure he realized it was love though, that was barely a day after Will came out. Now with time he assumes that Sonny was lying to Will in order to lure him into bed and he wonders if he's really not only out for one thing. I think the writing would make way more sense if the show had shown more WHY Lucas would doubt Sonny. The fact that they showed nothing but a box of costumes being shipped to the wrong place. Nevertheless, I am glad that 'at least for now' we don't have to deal with Lucas flip flopping again....I can see it start again after he finds out Will knocked up Gabi....then the doubts will set in Lucas' head again and he'll wonder if Will is truly gay....
The bold is the problem. He didn't actually have a reason to doubt Sonny. ISTM that Lucas knew or should have known that Sonny was devoted to Will, (and he did appear to at first, but he suddenly denied it). It made sense that Lucas was suspicious of Sonny, due to something that was going on in himself, whether it was discomfort about Will being with another guy or fear that all young guys were just like he used to be, but the way the story has wrapped up, Lucas' issues were all external. Lucas couldn't accept Sonny's love back when Sonny was showing his love for Will, but once Sonny said the magic word all of Lucas' reservations about Sonny suddenly melted away. It's nonsensical.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Hopeless_Dreamer
Mirage75
Nov 15 2012, 02:57 PM
Oh Sonny- You still deserve better.

And where the hell is Sonny's parents in this story?!!!

This SL should have given Justin and Adrienne more airtime. What a letdown. Another missed opportunity. :shame:
I'm still waiting for Justin to approach Lucas wanting to talk about how Lucas feels...

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

lumifan4life
Nov 15 2012, 03:38 PM
LuvingLumi
six
At that point both Sami and Lucas will just be floored when they find out Will slept with Gabi in the first place since it happened after he came out to them as gay. However, I really think the focus of this story is going to be more on Nick and how psychotic he's going to become over this.
I agree...

jaygal
Member Avatar

lumifan4life
Nov 15 2012, 03:35 PM
jaygal
lumifan4life
Nov 15 2012, 02:53 PM
jaygal
Nov 15 2012, 02:44 PM
Does Will love Sonny though?
I think he does but not sure at this point how deep that love goes for him. It's first love so who knows. I think more importantly with the baby scenario, that will be the deciding factor on how much Sonny truly loves Will. Will he accept him and his baby in his life or will that be a deal breaker?
Not convinced at all that Will is in love with Sonny.
I'm sure he wants to be with him and cares for Sonny and that he probably would fall in love with Sonny. But right now? No.
Yeah that's why I said I'm not sure how deep it is. I have always seen Sonny and Will more as Sonny head over heels for Will but Will just being wooed and happy to be with Sonny but not as crazy about him the way Sonny is about him. Not saying that won't change but I could definitely see Will falling for someone else later on, you never know. Depends on if they bring more gay characters on.
Yeah. Adding another character would be nice. (It's not just that I have a thing for Brian)
But since that's not where we are, we'll have to see what the writers dish out for these two.

lumifan4life

Partnersincrime
Nov 15 2012, 03:40 PM
Will&Sonny
I'm not happy about the fact that Lucas is apparently going to tell Will that Sonny loves him before Sonny gets to tell Will himself, and this scene isn't going to magically change my opinion that Lucas is still upset about the fact that Will is gay, but it's a start. I think he's going to change his story again as soon as he finds out that Gabi is pregnant with Will's child.

Hopefully, there are additional scenes between Will and Sonny that this preview isn't mentioning.
T's 180 is the most laughable. He was full blown expendable, violent homophobe and now he's going back and forth playing matchmaker between WilSon. Talk about unbelievable crap.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

six
Nov 15 2012, 03:42 PM
LuvingLumi
six
The bold is the problem. He didn't actually have a reason to doubt Sonny. ISTM that Lucas knew or should have known that Sonny was devoted to Will, (and he did appear to at first, but he suddenly denied it). It made sense that Lucas was suspicious of Sonny, due to something that was going on in himself, whether it was discomfort about Will being with another guy or fear that all young guys were just like he used to be, but the way the story has wrapped up, Lucas' issues were all external. Lucas couldn't accept Sonny's love back when Sonny was showing his love for Will, but once Sonny said the magic word all of Lucas' reservations about Sonny suddenly melted away. It's nonsensical.
we do not what happen offscreen because from some reason lucas knew about bryan they never explain how knew about him

i know they try to hint this week if will was dating girl lucas would never would have
problem with no matter whay
while lucas did had problem when will dating girl he had problem will dating mia tomsell try rewrite it despite they are that wrote in first place

if will was girl dating older guy and no matter good guy but lucas having problem with lucas changing his mind would make big deal it not like lucas ever saw will kissing other women or got hints from will he might sleep with woman
the all writing sucks i found many mistakes in the stoyline

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

so Will learns that his boyfriend loves him by his daddy. I dont know about Will but if my boyfriends loves me I would want to hear it from his mouth not my Daddy's, and to think my feelings for WilSon jsut started to change I started to warm up to thhem but after this IDK hopefully it plays out better than it sounds.

six
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Nov 15 2012, 04:07 PM
six
LuvingLumi
six
we do not what happen offscreen because from some reason lucas knew about bryan they never explain how knew about him

i know they try to hint this week if will was dating girl lucas would never would have
while lucas did had problem when will dating girl he had problem will dating mia tomsell try rewrite it despite they are that wrote in first place

if will was girl dating older guy and no matter good guy but lucas having problem with lucas changing his mind would make big deal it not like lucas ever saw will kissing other women or got hints from will he might sleep with woman
We basically do know what happened off screen in this case. Lucas is a lot of unpleasant things, but stupid is not one of them. If the man had a concrete reason to think Will was in danger of being hurt, 1. he would have told Will what it was and 2. He wouldn't back off and make peace with Sonny, just because Sonny claimed he loved Will.

I have no idea where you're going with your third paragraph.
Edited by six, Nov 15 2012, 04:20 PM.

Will&Sonny

Partnersincrime
Nov 15 2012, 03:40 PM
Will&Sonny

The difference is that T never flip-flopped between two different behaviors. First he was blatantly homophobic, then he slowly learned to accept it (to an extent; he still makes comments about how weird it is to be playing matchmaker to two guys, but it's not malicious anymore). He's also shown real guilt about his past behavior (in the scene with Audrey and Will in the pub, he could barely look Will in the eyes when Audrey was talking about how some of her brother's so-called friends had treated him).

Lucas, on the other hand, has flip-flopped...more than once. First he was surprised, but supportive, then he flipped out after he saw Will and Sonny kissing in public, then he gave some lame "it's my problem, not yours" excuse/apology and everything was okay again, then he learned that Will was at Sonny's apartment and rushed over there like a barbarian so that he could stop whatever "sick" things he was imagining that Sonny was doing to Will (and at that point, Lucas knew nothing about the shipping address mishap, so his excuse that he was only trying to protect Will from a player doesn't work for me), then he confronted Sonny, then he warned Will that Sonny was using him, then he continued to defend his opinion in scenes with Sami and Will, and now simply hearing three little words from Sonny is suddenly going to make everything all right? I don't buy it.

I like Lucas. I like Bryan. I don't think that Lucas is a bad person, per se. However, I can only go by what's happening on-screen, and on-screen, Lucas is coming across as a homophobic father who doesn't want his son to be gay but doesn't want to actually admit that he has a problem with it. I can't ignore that, and it's going to take more than one scene to convince me that Lucas has changed his mind. If he finds out about Gabi's pregnancy (and the fact that Will is the father) and still completely supports Will and Sonny's relationship, then I might be willing to believe that he's changed. But I don't think that's going to happen.

lumifan4life

Ilovecandy
Nov 15 2012, 04:15 PM
so Will learns that his boyfriend loves him by his daddy. I dont know about Will but if my boyfriends loves me I would want to hear it from his mouth not my Daddy's, and to think my feelings for WilSon jsut started to change I started to warm up to thhem but after this IDK hopefully it plays out better than it sounds.
And the funny part is from this write up it doesn't sound like Will cares that his dad broke the news to him. If he did it would just be one more reason for him to hate on Lucas so it wouldn't be anything new. But it seems this scene is more about Lucas and Will making up yet again than about Sonny loving Will. Maybe after this, Will rushes to find Sonny and romantically declares that he loves him too. You never know.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

six
Nov 15 2012, 04:20 PM
Partnersincrime
six
LuvingLumi

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepI think the writing would make way more sense if the show had shown more WHY Lucas would doubt Sonny. The fact that they showed nothing but a box of costumes being shipped to the wrong place. Nevertheless, I am glad that 'at least for now' we don't have to deal with Lucas flip flopping again....I can see it start again after he finds out Will knocked up Gabi....then the doubts will set in Lucas' head again and he'll wonder if Will is truly gay....

We basically do know what happened off screen in this case. Lucas is a lot of unpleasant things, but stupid is not one of them. If the man had a concrete reason to think Will was in danger of being hurt, 1. he would have told Will what it was and 2. He wouldn't back off and make peace with Sonny, just because Sonny claimed he loved Will.

i saying if will was girl lucas changing his mind about boyfriend will be non issuse

we never saw lucas dealing will dating other people and i mean women too when i mean dating see him holding hands kissing someone and dealing he is having sex that lucas problem can be will dating at all not all about will being gay lucas already problem with someone will dating she was girl name mia

sonny made player move on will can make lucas might think sonny is player everthing he said were lies seeing he did not dump will after having sex with him prove is not player and he was wrong and thes how still did not bother to say how lucas knew about bryan and how

six
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Nov 15 2012, 04:39 PM
six
Partnersincrime
six

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepI think the writing would make way more sense if the show had shown more WHY Lucas would doubt Sonny. have a reason to doubt Sonny. ISTM that Lucas knew or should have known that Sonny was devoted to Will, (and he did appear to at first, but he suddenly denied it). It made sense that Lucas was suspicious of Sonny, due to something that was going on in himself, whether it was discomfort about Will being with another guy or fear that all young guys were just like he used to be, but the way the story has wrapped up, Lucas' issues were all external. Lucas couldn't accept Sonny's love back when Sonny was showing his love for Will, but once Sonny said the magic word all of Lucas' reservations about Sonny suddenly melted away. It's nonsensical.

i saying if will was girl lucas changing his mind about boyfriend will be non issuse

we never saw lucas dealing will dating other people and i mean women too when i mean dating see him holding hands kissing someone and dealing he is having sex that lucas problem can be will dating at all not all about will being gay lucas already problem with someone will dating she was girl name mia

sonny made player move on will can make lucas might think sonny is player everthing he said were lies seeing he did not dump will after having sex with him prove is not player and he was wrong and thes how still did not bother to say how lucas knew about bryan and how
Well that's just not true. Lucas's actions wouldn't make any more sense if Allie was the one dating Sonny. Look at the sequence of events someone listed up thread and think about if they happened with someone else. What if Dan had told Chad he approved of him and Melanie, then he suddenly changed his mind once they got involved, then he told them not to worry about it, then he suddenly came storming into their house like a soldier on D Day, then he changed his mind again just because Chad said he loved Mel. Everybody would be wondering WTH his problem was.

Also, Lucas wasn't aware of Sonny's little trick when he tracked Will down like a bloodhound and went off on him, so that couldn't have played into his initial concerns. And unless I've missed a spoiler, Lucas doesn't know that Wilson had sex yet, so there's no reason for his fears to have been eased, beyond him realizing on his own that he was acting paranoid and unreasonable, which is fine, but I'd really like to know how and why he keeps turning those feelings on and off like a light switch.

And actually, I think Lucas is getting more understanding because Will's with a guy. He looks like a dad who loves his kid but is struggling with some ugly but unfortunately common feelings. Somebody doing all this stuff over their adult daughter and good two shoes boyfriend would be looked at as if he was psycho.
Edited by six, Nov 15 2012, 05:01 PM.

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

lumifan4life
Nov 15 2012, 04:27 PM
Ilovecandy
Nov 15 2012, 04:15 PM
And the funny part is from this write up it doesn't sound like Will cares that his dad broke the news to him. If he did it would just be one more reason for him to hate on Lucas so it wouldn't be anything new. But it seems this scene is more about Lucas and Will making up yet again than about Sonny loving Will. Maybe after this, Will rushes to find Sonny and romantically declares that he loves him too. You never know.
Its not the same its still ruined I thought their firts I love you was going to be specail sometimes I wonder if these writers think about what they write

Harmony233

I find this funny for some reason lol what a random conversation to be having lol

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

six
Nov 15 2012, 04:52 PM
Partnersincrime
six
Partnersincrime

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepI think the writing would make way more sense if the show had shown more WHY Lucas would doubt Sonny. have a reason to doubt Sonny. ISTM that Lucas knew or should have known that Sonny was devoted to Will, (and he did appear to at first, but he suddenly denied it). It made sense that Lucas was suspicious of Sonny, due to something that was going on in himself, whether it was discomfort about Will being with another guy or fear that all young guys were just like he used to be, but the way the story has wrapped up, Lucas' issues were all external. Lucas couldn't accept Sonny's love back when Sonny was showing

Well that's just not true. Lucas's actions wouldn't make any more sense if Allie was the one dating Sonny. Look at the sequence of events someone listed up thread and think about if they happened with someone else. What if Dan had told Chad he approved of him and Melanie, then he suddenly changed his mind once they got involved, then he told them not to worry about it, then he suddenly came storming into their house like a soldier on D Day, then he changed his mind again just because Chad said he loved Mel. Everybody would be wondering WTH his problem was.

Also, Lucas wasn't aware of Sonny's little trick when he tracked Will down like a bloodhound and went off on him, so that couldn't have played into his initial concerns. And unless I've missed a spoiler, Lucas doesn't know that Wilson had sex yet, so there's no reason for his fears to have been eased, beyond him realizing on his own that he was acting paranoid and unreasonable, which is fine, but I'd really like to know how and why he keeps turning those feelings on and off like a light switch.
lucas had reasons for track will down
Caroline was moving across the country and the unpredictability of Alzheimer's progression,so it's more likely than not that this was Will's last chance to talk to Caroline again in a way that is truly meaningful. Because of Lucas' persistence, Will got to say goodbye to Caroline

will already hint he plan to having sex with sonny

supercool74
Member Avatar

I'm happy that the I love you's are coming (possibly)...but disappointed that Will is going to hear it from his dad. Lame. I'm hoping that maybe it slips out on accident, like maybe Lucas doesn't mean to tell him intentionally. But that still leaves Sonny telling Lucas, before he tells Will. I don't know. I guess I'll wait and see how it plays out. This is not how I envisioned it. Dammit.

six
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Nov 15 2012, 05:03 PM
six
Nov 15 2012, 04:52 PM
Partnersincrime
six

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepI think the writing would make way more sense if the show had shown more WHY Lucas would doubt Sonny. have a reason to doubt Sonny. ISTM that Lucas knew or should have known that Sonny was devoted to Will, (and he did appear to at first, but he suddenly denied it). It made sense that Lucas was suspicious of Sonny, due to something that was going on in himself, whether it was discomfort about Will being with another guy or fear that all young guys were just like he used to be, but the way the story has wrapped up, Lucas' issues were all external. Lucas couldn't accept Sonny's love back when Sonny was showing

lucas had reasons for track will down
Caroline was moving across the country and the unpredictability of Alzheimer's progression,so it's more likely than not that this was Will's last chance to talk to Caroline again in a way that is truly meaningful. Because of Lucas' persistence, Will got to say goodbye to Caroline

will already hint he plan to having sex with sonny
Yes, he had a reason to look for Will, but he didn't have a reason to treat Will like he was doing something wrong when he got there. There's a difference between Lucas having an inkling that Will might sleep with Sonny and Lucas knowing it and realizing that Sonny stuck around afterward.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply