Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Nicole Confesses to Eric; Airs the week of November 19th
Topic Started: Nov 15 2012, 02:26 PM (1,746 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

This week's Soap Opera Digest has an article about Nicole and Eric.

Nicole and Eric take some time to talk about what they've been up to since Eric left Salem. Nicole takes the opportunity to confess all her sins.

"Nicole's not trying to hide anything from Eric," previews Zucker. "She knows he's going to find out anyway. She wants to tell her side of things before someone makes it sound worse than it is."

Eric tells Nicole she should apologize to Daniel and Jennifer. Nicole doesn't think apologizing will accomplish anything but Eric explains that the apology is more for her than for them.

By week's end, Nicole heads to the Horton house to say sorry to Jennifer. Teases Zucker, "Nicole has an idea of how she'd like to apologize, but it doesn't work out that way..."

Pick up the latest Digest for details!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Aww, Eric has been in Salem for 5 minutes and he's already helping out Nicole. :wub: Getting her to apologize and to Dannifer? That's a feat. Plus, Eric is right, Nicole's apology is going to help her out more than Jen/Dan. My love for Eric grows by the minute. Thanks, Kenny.

Sariah
Member Avatar

I wonder how far back that confession's going to go - or if it just stops at the most recent history with what happened with Jennifer and Daniel.

I wish I could be more excited about this story. But I know TomSell's going to screw it up somehow.

Hamilton
Member Avatar

Kenny
Nov 15 2012, 02:26 PM

Nicole and Eric take some time to talk about what they've been up to since Eric left Salem. Nicole takes the opportunity to confess all her sins.

"Nicole's not trying to hide anything from Eric," previews Zucker. "She knows he's going to find out anyway. She wants to tell her side of things before someone makes it sound worse than it is."

Eric tells Nicole she should apologize to Daniel and Jennifer. Nicole doesn't think apologizing will accomplish anything but Eric explains that the apology is more for her than for them.

By week's end, Nicole heads to the Horton house to say sorry to Jennifer. Teases Zucker, "Nicole has an idea of how she'd like to apologize, but it doesn't work out that way..."

More apologies? Spare me! Do we really need more scenes with Nicole, Jennifer and Daniel? I've had my fill and am ready to see Nicole move along. Put this mess to rest already.
Edited by Hamilton, Nov 15 2012, 03:06 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

The thought of Nicole apologizing to the creep doctor who used her for sex and the wretched winch who is partly to blame for her baby's death makes me ill. :puke:

Quote Post Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Hopeless_Dreamer
Nov 15 2012, 02:44 PM
The thought of Nicole apologizing to the creep doctor who used her for sex and the wretched winch who is partly to blame for her baby's death makes me ill. :puke:

It's like we truly are expected to just forget that Daniel used Nicole and Nicole knew it. She fell in love with him despite that. It doesn't excuse what she did, but I hate the "Daniel and Jennifer are without flaw and perfect" angle.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

The Room Stops
Nov 15 2012, 02:48 PM
Hopeless_Dreamer

It's like we truly are expected to just forget that Daniel used Nicole and Nicole knew it. She fell in love with him despite that. It doesn't excuse what she did, but I hate the "Daniel and Jennifer are without flaw and perfect" angle.
Daniel isn't blameless but Nicole still did some shitty things and what he did doesn't erase her actions. This is about Nik apologizing for what she did so she can start to move on in her life.
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Nov 15 2012, 02:55 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

JamaicanBeauty7
Nov 15 2012, 02:55 PM
The Room Stops
Hopeless_Dreamer

Daniel isn't blameless but Nicole still did some shitty things and what he did doesn't erase her actions. This is about Nik apologizing for what she did so she can start to move on in her life.
But this show acts like the Whorange douchebag is innocent in all this and that Nicole is the only one who was wrong and that definitely was NOT the case at all. That's my huge pet peeve.
Quote Post Goto Top

NikiLani
Member Avatar

End this dannifer/dicole nightmare already!!!!!!!!!

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Hopeless_Dreamer
Nov 15 2012, 02:59 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
Nov 15 2012, 02:55 PM
The Room Stops
Hopeless_Dreamer

But this show acts like the Whorange douchebag is innocent in all this and that Nicole is the only one who was wrong and that definitely was NOT the case at all. That's my huge pet peeve.
I don't see it that way. Yes, the show points out that Nicole did wrong but not that ONLY Nicole did wrong. They have already pointed out that Daniel shouldn't have used Nicole the way he did. By the time he figured that out, Nicole was already sprung. Her tried to fix that by letting her know he wasn't interested but was unsuccessful. Jennifer just apologized to Nicole for butting into her life. Now, the focus of the show is Nicole's redemption.
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Nov 15 2012, 03:08 PM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Hopeless_Dreamer

How is Jenn responsible for Nicole's baby's death? Her kid died of from nothing either Nicole or Jen did.....

I hate Jen for a bunch of shit of late, but I can't say that she did anything to cause Nicole's kid's death

Onto the article....I love Eric and Nicole, always have since the beginning...hoping that the writing is good for them. Story has so much potential.
Edited by LuvingLumi, Nov 15 2012, 03:43 PM.

Helpless Romantic

Hamilton
Nov 15 2012, 02:40 PM
Kenny
Nov 15 2012, 02:26 PM

More apologies? Spare me! Do we really need more scenes with Nicole, Jennifer and Daniel? I've had my fill and am ready to see Nicole move along. Put this mess to rest already.
THIS!! :hail:

Deleted User
Deleted User

LuvingLumi
Nov 15 2012, 03:41 PM
Hopeless_Dreamer

How is Jenn responsible for Nicole's baby's death? Her kid died of from nothing either Nicole or Jen did.....

I hate Jen for a bunch of shit of late, but I can't say that she did anything to cause Nicole's kid's death
To me she shares blame for constantly yelling and harassing a woman going through a high risk pregnancy. She may not have killed the baby, but she sure shares some blame in that baby's death. And for this show to act like she's some sort of saint that deserves to be apologized to is a huge turnoff. :flipoff:
Quote Post Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

The show didn't say stress caused the condition, so AFAIC, Jennifer's off the hook, even if she did behave badly.

I like that Eric is going into this with his eyes open. Hopefully once he finishes saving her soul, she'll return the favor, so to speak, and drag him back into immorality with her.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I actually really love that he is pushing her to apologize and take responsibility for her actions. Becauses it is more about her then it is them. In aorder for nicole to move on she has to take responsibility and really try to start rebuilding. I also love that eric is being so open minded and not judging her

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I think I'm going to love Eric and Nicole together, but apologize to those two bozos? C'mon! If this means the end of Nicole even being in the Dannifer black hole of suck then I'm all for it. Apologize and get out of dodge. If this is going to lead to more interaction between the three and Eric then I'm totally against this.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

I think Eric needs to consel a few more Salemites. I could think of a few that need that Lord's forgiveness.
We can start with Nicole, but we better not end there, Eric needs to preach to all of them. I can't wait for him to say Mass at St. Luke's, I'd like to see all the sinners show up then.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

I wonder if she'll apologize to Victor for having Jan Spears throw that radio in the bathtub with him....

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

I hope Eric is the one that redeems Nicole, she has become a pathetic shrew with her love for Daniel.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply