Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Marlena Comes Clean; Airs the week of November 19th
Topic Started: Nov 15 2012, 02:47 PM (2,517 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

This week's Soap Opera Digest has an article about John and Marlena.

Kristen visits Brady in the hospital to see how he's doing after his beating. Kristen thanks him for saving her, but he responds coldly by telling her to leave Salem and stay away from his family.

Against doctors orders, Brady tries to leave the hospital but he gets dizzy and falls into Kristen's arms. She helps him back into bed and Brady thanks her for her help.

Across town, John and Marlena are enjoying the morning together when they learn of Brady's attack. They rush to the hospital and Kristen intercepts Marlena. Kristen mentions the messages that she left for John. Shares Deidre Hall, "Marlena erased Kristen's messages in a moment of panic and empowerment. Her feeling was, 'I'm going to shut Kristen down.' Then Marlena realizes that, not only did she do a terrible thing, she's now going to have to fess up to it."

Before Marlena gets a chance to talk to John, Kristen tells him about the messages she left for him. John is confused about why he didn't get them. Finally, Marlena confesses that she erased them. John is furious, angry that Marlena prevented him from being there for his son.

John tells Marlena that she has to let go of her paranoia about Kristen. Marlena refuses, insisting that Kristen is nothing but trouble.

Later, in a private conversation with his father, Brady says he thinks Kristen may have turned over a new leaf. He decides to step back as Marlena's protector because it's no longer necessary.

Meanwhile, Kristen is privately thrilled about the rising tension between John and Marlena. Turns out Marlena is playing right into Kristen's hands...

Pick up the latest Digest for details!
Offline Profile Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

Finally! Kristen's scheme is coming to light. I can't wait to see where this leads!
Offline Profile Goto Top

peaches179

Thanks Kenny. Not all that exciting, but it will be good to see Marlena and Kristen go toe to toe.
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

So Marlena does something that's barely a flip, she confesses immediately and all it does is cause what I want to see, which is a J&M fight? For real? Although, seriously... no hospital would actually NOT call the a person's next of kin until they reached contact, and most people wouldn't trust a voice message to have been listened to when the parents don't show up.

And well, we know Isabella didn't cheat on John, because Brady Black is absolutely his father's son.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

I'm enjoying Kristen screwing with Marlena's mind but Doc should have known better and went in with a different strategy. Hopefully soon, she smarts up and makes a good "counter-attack;" Kristen can't have all of the fun. ^_^
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

I like Brady, but he is a moron. Apparently the apple didn't fall far from the tree. I'm glad Marlena isn't letting John convince her that she's in the wrong to be suspicious of Kristen.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

If Marlena had listened to the message no way would she have deleted it.Kritter don't get too happy,couples argue all the time,John does not love you,he would have to be an idiot if he did.
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

BalscoFan5
Nov 15 2012, 03:30 PM
If Marlena had listened to the message no way would she have deleted it.Kritter don't get too happy,couples argue all the time,John does not love you,he would have to be an idiot if he did.
That's the whole point and what makes this sneaky, but not "underhanded". Someone like Kritter would have and still deleted it. Look to: Her run from 1996-1998, like say a certain letter.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I kind of love Kristen messing with Marlena like this. Glad this all part of Kristen's scheme. She wants revenge!
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Kevc1980
Nov 15 2012, 03:47 PM
I kind of love Kristen messing with Marlena like this. Glad this all part of Kristen's scheme. She wants revenge!
And that's all I wanted from her return. Revenge-mode. And for John not to be a fucking moron. But you can't get everything you want, I guess. At least Marlena's not a moron.
Offline Profile Goto Top

annie21

We got spoilers weeks in advance about Brady stepping forward to be Marlena's protector. We even got Brady's nightmare that Kristen would make a move on John and Marlena and he wouldn't be able to stop it. Big hoopla. And that lasted, what, a day? Now he's backing down?

Nice and stalwart of you, there, Brady. Glad you can be relied on no matter what.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Kristen is one by one going to sweet talk her way back to redemption.
Every character will be pimping Kristen by New Years at this rate.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

Brady and John are both dunderheads. No shock.

Kudos to Marlena for having the Salem brain.
Offline Profile Goto Top

jules

Thanks, and glad that Marlena isn't falling for Kristen's lies. I hope she finds a way to let everyone else know soon!
Offline Profile Goto Top

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I just want to express my gratitude to the creative forces behind Days of Our Lives for having a man swoon into the arms of a woman. If we're going to have people falling all over each other as a way of signaling romance, we might as well switch it up this way.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Jarlena are making this so easy for Kristen she almost deserves to succeed. She won't, and shouldn't, but I'm loving her return and the mischief-making.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Babygirl
Member Avatar

i dont knw y bt this is what i want:" john gets mad at Marlena n explodes,she feels hurt n so sits on the park bench by her self n cries cuz she is hurt n stuff .... just then out of no where.... her phantom of the night (Stefano) comes to her rescue....at first she was reluctant but then he pulls her into his arms n she starts to cry, blaming him n then finally she told him everything......he wraps his arms around her as she weeps on his shoulder and he promise to make all her troubles disappear...n avenge all her tears because there is nothing in the world more precious than his queen of the night....mmmmmmm....stefano is naught/bad and marlena is nice/good....they complete each other,so y cant they get marry n live happily ever after....n john can have Kristine if the wants her..
Offline Profile Goto Top

Poker Face
Member Avatar
"I like to be on top, Darling." - John Ross/Pamela

No that I know Kristen is still up to her old tricks I can enjoy the story! it was too frustrating trying to figure out if she was rly good or not.My gut was telling me no. But seriously if John falls for it then he's more dumber now than he ever was 17 years ago! I'm hoping that John and Marlena are setting up Kristen and pretending to fight but so far looks so real,if they are pretending well they def fooled me.

What I don't wanna see is John fall for Kristen's lies,I know he's in love with Marlena but still taking Kristen's side after all the shit she put them through it's a joke.

I'm enjoying Kristen,I love to hate her,it's a fun hate. I'm on Team Marlena and feel her pain.Right now I can't stand John,if he keeps this up I may end up hating more than I hate Rafe already.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

Poker Face
Nov 21 2012, 02:30 PM
No that I know Kristen is still up to her old tricks I can enjoy the story! it was too frustrating trying to figure out if she was rly good or not.My gut was telling me no. But seriously if John falls for it then he's more dumber now than he ever was 17 years ago! I'm hoping that John and Marlena are setting up Kristen and pretending to fight but so far looks so real,if they are pretending well they def fooled me.

What I don't wanna see is John fall for Kristen's lies,I know he's in love with Marlena but still taking Kristen's side after all the shit she put them through it's a joke.

I'm enjoying Kristen,I love to hate her,it's a fun hate. I'm on Team Marlena and feel her pain.Right now I can't stand John,if he keeps this up I may end up hating more than I hate Rafe already.
you know, I was actually thinking that John was setting Kristen up at first as well, but now I'm not so sure :shrug:

if he is they need to clue the audience in on it because as of right now he's just coming across as the worlds biggest idiot and hypocrite, because if the shoe was on the other foot and it was Stefano going after Marlena again, there's no way in hell he'd just sit back and let it happen and there's no way he'd forgive him for everything he's done either :shame:

Offline Profile Goto Top

destinyrules
Member Avatar

I for one never thought he was setting her up, they just turned him back into John of 1996/97 where his balls were missing cause Kristen had him in the baby lock down....
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic