Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, November 16th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 15 2012, 03:01 PM (8,386 Views)
Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

Tired of Jennifer always gasping "Daniel" in surprise. How many times can she do this? It happens everyday! And EJ is such a jackass. We all know he loves Nicole still. Can't wait to see him jealous when Ericole get together!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cord08

Quote:

Sami was hilarious with Eric. I'm going to enjoy their sibling relationship.

I agree. So far, Eric has largely been a breath of fresh air for characters like Sami. It's nice to see her interact with a man in her age group without the possibility of any romantic angst.

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

Hopeless_Dreamer
Nov 15 2012, 06:23 PM
JessicaLeigh
Nov 15 2012, 05:54 PM
The big takeaway from this for me is that I already like Greg Vaughn in this role. In the clip posted, he just feels...right. Charismatic. I'm comfortable with the destruction of Ejole for the sake of Ericole. I love James Scott, but E.J. is, as another member aptly noted, a "gross piece of shit". He's downright vile. That doesn't mean I want to see E.J. leave (definitely not), but I do want to indulge in the schadenfreude of watching him sink his chances with Sami yet again (because that's almost certainly how this thing is going to play out). I want Nicole to be in a better place, and with Eric that is much more likely - and his status as a priest means that even though he's a "good guy", there's an increased likelihood that their dynamics will be steamy and scandalous instead of the usual boring dreck that accompanies "good guys" on this show. A lot of people will have very strong opinions about them if they start falling back in love and the whole thing has plenty of potential.
I'd have been open to Ericole, but the whole dead baby sours my feelings to this show along with the continued destruction of Ejole. :shame: I can't get invested in another pairing or character anymore. If I decided to like Ericole and give them a try who's to say they won't try to destroy them at some point? My trust with this show is pretty much gone for good.

And really if Days wanted to pair Ejole with Brady twins or other people the least they could have done was give the couple proper closure so fans of the couple could move on. I'd have been open to given Ericole a chance, but the fact that they went to such great lengths to destroy a couple that was so much in love shows me that what's on my screen may not matter now and that in the long run there's no point in investing in any pairing on this show, because the writers will have no problem destroying them the second the find a new pairing to obsess over. :shame:
While I'm still open to Ericole, this is the reason I also really would like for Rafe and Nicole to get together. Nicole would be in a better place because Rafe has been shown to be a good guy who genuinely cares about her, and the two have chemistry, so you know they wouldn't be boring. I'll always be an EJole fan first and foremost, but I think Nicole needs to get herself together, and maybe find someone who cares about her. Then she can make EJ jealous and he will come begging on his knees for her. Someone mentioned wanting fresh and new couples, with EJabby as an example. I honestly think Ericole is halfway there, only they've been done before (changing the actor doesn't count), which is why I think Rafe could be a fantastic choice for Nicole.

As for the episode. It was OK, but EJ is continuing to be his pathetic self. I cannot wait to see him being all alone once Sami chooses either Lucas or Rafe over him. He deserves it. After she dumps him, hopefully he sees Ericole making out and gets even more depressed. :D

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

JamaicanBeauty7
Nov 15 2012, 08:56 PM
rfsexton
Nov 15 2012, 08:13 PM
The way ejerk treated Nicole is without excuse. He is past the point of redemption as a character. I don't think they will be able to fix this character. His crimes and misdeeds continue to heap upon each other. If we were to list all of them, I don't think anyone could continue to say ejerk is right to be paired with anyone.
I'm sorry but Nicole lied to EJ, schemed and used Rafe and Daniel for months to keep him away from his kid. Hell, she tried to get him arrested for killing Stefano and he doesn't even know about that. What she did was wrong. The end. Whatever EJ had to say to her, she had it coming. Nicole is lucky EJ only did a relatively tame (for him) tongue lashing. If it was me, I would have ripped her a new asshole.
He is so arrogant it would never occur to him to question why she wanted to hide the baby's paternity. If ejerk had been a civilized human being--which based on his past history he isn't--Nicole would not have feared for the safety of her baby. He doesn't deserve to have any children around him at all.

MissLola
Member Avatar

Nobody on this show really deserves to be a parent. Most of them are awful. Nicole hid the baby from him because she was angry with him for lying about griefsex. Not because she thought he was a bad father or because she was afraid of him.
Edited by MissLola, Nov 15 2012, 11:56 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

camera shy

rfsexton
Nov 15 2012, 11:48 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
rfsexton
The way ejerk treated Nicole is without excuse. He is past the point of redemption as a character. I don't think they will be able to fix this character. His crimes and misdeeds continue to heap upon each other. If we were to list all of them, I don't think anyone could continue to say ejerk is right to be paired with anyone.
I'm sorry but Nicole lied to EJ, schemed and used Rafe and Daniel for months to keep him away from his kid. Hell, she tried to get him arrested for killing Stefano and he doesn't even know about that. What she did was wrong. The end. Whatever EJ had to say to her, she had it coming. Nicole is lucky EJ only did a relatively tame (for him) tongue lashing. If it was me, I would have ripped her a new asshole.
He is so arrogant it would never occur to him to question why she wanted to hide the baby's paternity. If ejerk had been a civilized human being--which based on his past history he isn't--Nicole would not have feared for the safety of her baby. He doesn't deserve to have any children around him at all.
Didin't EJ once tell Sami Sydney had been murdered and then showed her the fake bloody clothes? What did Nicole do to him again? Oh that's right, she lied about him being the father of her baby. You know she really should get the death penalty. :D

Bad_witch

What I dont understand is how Sami gets to be so judgemental and act like butter wouldn't melt in front of Eric.
She loves to bring down Nicole and call her all sorts, but I am sure she wont be in a rush to go and tell Eric all the nasty things she has done.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

I feel sorry for EJ and not in a good way. He is the one that's going to be miserable and alone. He was being hurtful on purpose since we know those three men haven't exactly abandoned Nicole. I don't hate him but I am apathetic to his nonsense. And strangely i do believe they will make their way back to each other after their new pairings fail. So i can deal with them being apart and i think Eric will be good for Nicole but not for the long run as for EJ and Sami, i would rather rot a thousand deaths than ever want to see them together in any capacity.

Will&Sonny

Ugh, I hate E.J. episodes. If I could kick one character off of the show tomorrow, it would definitely be him.

camera shy

Bad_witch
Nov 16 2012, 01:32 AM
What I dont understand is how Sami gets to be so judgemental and act like butter wouldn't melt in front of Eric.
She loves to bring down Nicole and call her all sorts, but I am sure she wont be in a rush to go and tell Eric all the nasty things she has done.
Do you think Eric knows that Sami shot EJ in the head and Will shot him in the back and Sami never once (after she learned the truth) thought to get the kid some emotional help? Since this show likes to act like Sami's shit doesn't stink, I'm sure they won't allow Eric to call Sami out at every turn when she starts to bad mouth Nicole.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

rfsexton
JamaicanBeauty7
rfsexton
But Nicole didn't fear for the safety of her baby. If she did she would never have offered to reunite with EJ and raise the baby together as long as he agreed to leave Salem.

Nicole was pissed about the grief sex and hid the pregnancy to get back at EJ. She then set about building lie upon lie with both Rafe and Daniel to keep him out of their child's life.

EJ has every right to be a dick to Nicole. Her selfish, vindictive choices are what led to all of this.

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Nov 16 2012, 10:27 AM
rfsexton
JamaicanBeauty7
rfsexton
But Nicole didn't fear for the safety of her baby. If she did she would never have offered to reunite with EJ and raise the baby together as long as he agreed to leave Salem.

Nicole was pissed about the grief sex and hid the pregnancy to get back at EJ. She then set about building lie upon lie with both Rafe and Daniel to keep him out of their child's life.

EJ has every right to be a dick to Nicole. Her selfish, vindictive choices are what led to all of this.
personally, I didn't think EJ was especially nasty to Nicole, rather he gave her the hard truth!

esp13
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
rfsexton
JamaicanBeauty7
rfsexton

Her selfish, vindictive choices didn't have anything to do with the baby dying. EJ can be a dick if he wants but it doesn't mean everything he said was correct. He's clearly intentionally trying to kick her when she's down. She may deserve it, but it doesn't make him look good either. It just makes him look like an ass.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

The Good:

Eric and Nicole sharing scenes are a huge plus, I hope they reunite very soon. Although Sami annoyed me to no end with her insults to Nicole, that is not surprising, the two hate each other. I love her line about that he has to throw water on Nicole though,that was preetty funny :laugh: . I am not that familiar with the relationship that she shares with him, I was not watching then but it seems like I am going to like them intereacting.Wow me liking a Sami scene? The sky must be turning blue.

- I also love Marlena and Eric so far, it seems like those two are close.

Brady/Kristen- I apologize for those that find their relationship to be icky but they are extremely hot to me. I know that she changed his diapers,she dated his father, yadda yadda yadda :blah: , I want to see them together. I think Brady rejecting her slap and remarking that she is fiesty was pretty hot. My only compliant is the whole fight scene with the criminal, why do days always have the same stupid story that involves someone getting mugged? It gets extremely old :shame: . Besides that, I am looking forward to see them share more scenes, it will drive John crazy.

John/Marlena- I never thought in my life that I will like any scene with them too but they surprised me. Their dialogue does not seem that bad, I hope that John wakes up though. Does he really believe that Kristen changed? So far I like his scenes with Marlena, only if Kristen is involved, other than that, I don't really care about them two.

Ej/Nicole- It is not surprising that Ej tore into Nicole, he has a right to be angry with her. She kept his paternity a secret and he did not found out until after their baby died. I have mixed emotions about the scene but any scene with Ej gets on the good side ;)

Ejami- * sorry they are like a drug that I can't quit*. I absolutely and postively love their scenes! It seems like the humor is coming back from Ej, them working intmiate together is always a plus. I hope they take their working relationship to a whole new level, like working on the table,and I don't mean on papers. I just hate that Rafe name was mentioned, ugh who cares about the Ra :sleep: fe. I am very excited to see where they go. Please writers let Sami chase him, I am not looking for a pathetic Ej begging her for another chance. I want to see a delicious and professsional relationship. Let's hope they have a another photo shoot like last time, they are sooooooo hot together.

The Bad

I really don't care about Chad, but I like Abby. I think it is pretty rushed how they all of a sudden are there for each other. I was a fan of them together but that was than and this is now. Abby needs to move on from him. Chad is probably only interested cause he can't have Melanie. He was not even thinking about her before, now he is trying to make amends? Not buying it.

The Ugly

Daniel/Jennifer- These two are a contrived mess, who cares about them! Gag me with Jennifer touching his arm, these two are unbearable to watch. I cannot stand any of them, they both act like victims and they are far from that. I hope they reunite and live happidy ever after, what a disgrace and disgusting pair. Ugh the more I talk about them, the less interested I become writing about them.

I actually like what I read so far for the most part, let's hope I enjoy it on screen.

I love the whole concept of the The Good, Bad and Ugly, I may start doing that daily:)

TFP SKYE, YOU ROCK! ;)

Helpless Romantic

The Scorpion
Nov 16 2012, 11:01 AM
SocRMum1
rfsexton
JamaicanBeauty7

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

personally, I didn't think EJ was especially nasty to Nicole, rather he gave her the hard truth!
Truth and EJ don't go in the same sentence. He has no grounds to get all high and mighty on Nicole without someone holding the mirror up to him and his smug face in regards to Sami. A woman who DOES NOT love him. But just like Nicole with the Tan he can't accept that so he is the one that will be all by his lonesome when all is said and done. Once Sami dumps his ass for the biillionth time he will have no one to run to. EJ is just being an egotistical domineering hypocrite who needs to STFU! If this is supposed to be a show of "masculnity"?! The PTB are pathetic and seriously warped but maybe its to show that sooner or later karma will finally come back to bite him in the ass and he will be sorry for how he treated Nicole. By then though it may be to little to late and he would deserve nothing less. His behaviour was disgusting but that again shows he will never change.
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Nov 16 2012, 11:52 AM.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Ej obviously has no room to talk but neither does Nicole. Does he suppose to be understanding to her? I don't think so.

camera shy

Oh let Ej shoot his mouth off, that's all he's going to do. He doesn't have the balls to do anything else because Sami has them in one of her large bags.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar

Sami has his balls in one of her large bags, interesting choice of words :P

camera shy

Helpless Romantic
Nov 16 2012, 11:24 AM
The Scorpion
Nov 16 2012, 11:01 AM
SocRMum1
rfsexton

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

Truth and EJ don't go in the same sentence. He has no grounds to get all high and mighty on Nicole without someone holding the mirror up to him in regards to Sami. A woman who DOES NOT love him. But just like Nicole with the Tan he can't accept that so he is the one that will be all by his lonesome when all is said and done. Once Sami dumps his ass for the biillionth time he will have no one to run to. EJ is just being an egotisticasl domineering hypocrite who needs to STFU! If this is supposed to be a show of "masculnity the PTB are pathetic but maybe its to show that sooner or later karma will come back to bite him in the ass and he will be sorry for how he treated Nicole. By then though it may be to little to late. His behaviour was disgusting but that again shows he will never change.
Remember that time Nicole laughed in his face about him living with his daddy and his daddy's ex hooker wife? Nicole has dealt out the same crap to EJ he'll dish out to her today and she'll probably will again when she has Eric and he once again has no one but his kids who'll Rafe will be seeing more than him and a room in daddy's mansion.

Helpless Romantic

camera shy
Nov 16 2012, 11:26 AM
Oh let Ej shoot his mouth off, that's all he's going to do. He doesn't have the balls to do anything else because Sami has them in one of her large bags.
Elvis is a pathetic little man always has been and always will be who in order to make himself feel better pray on the women in Salem and this is who the PTB SONY /NBC promote as some romantic lead but at the same time the villian because the PTB want to have their cake and eat it too. My main reason for hating EJ as much as I do outside of when hes with Nicole is the constant bipolar writing for this character. Among other things that I will not get into.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply