Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, November 16th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 15 2012, 03:01 PM (8,345 Views)
Helpless Romantic

camera shy
Nov 16 2012, 11:37 AM
Helpless Romantic
Nov 16 2012, 11:24 AM
The Scorpion
Nov 16 2012, 11:01 AM
SocRMum1
Nov 16 2012, 10:27 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
personally, I didn't think EJ was especially nasty to Nicole, rather he gave her the hard truth!
Truth and EJ don't go in the same sentence. He has no grounds to get all high and mighty on Nicole without someone holding the mirror up to him in regards to Sami. A woman who DOES NOT love him. But just like Nicole with the Tan he can't accept that so he is the one that will be all by his lonesome when all is said and done. Once Sami dumps his ass for the biillionth time he will have no one to run to. EJ is just being an egotisticasl domineering hypocrite who needs to STFU! If this is supposed to be a show of "masculnity the PTB are pathetic but maybe its to show that sooner or later karma will come back to bite him in the ass and he will be sorry for how he treated Nicole. By then though it may be to little to late. His behaviour was disgusting but that again shows he will never change.
Remember that time Nicole laughed in his face about him living with his daddy and his daddy's ex hooker wife? Nicole has dealt out the same crap to EJ he'll dish out to her today and she'll probably will again when she has Eric and he once again has no one but his kids who'll Rafe will be seeing more than him and a room in daddy's mansion.
I agree when both are written in character EJOLE are magic together because she actually stands up to him but undortunately sooner or later all the women in his life are made to look and act stupid so EJ pulls another fast one over them and I HATE that.
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Nov 16 2012, 11:40 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Harmony233

Helpless Romantic
The Scorpion
SocRMum1
rfsexton
Nov 15 2012, 11:48 PM

But Nicole didn't fear for the safety of her baby. If she did she would never have offered to reunite with EJ and raise the baby together as long as he agreed to leave Salem.

Nicole was pissed about the grief sex and hid the pregnancy to get back at EJ. She then set about building lie upon lie with both Rafe and Daniel to keep him out of their child's life.

EJ has every right to be a dick to Nicole. Her selfish, vindictive choices are what led to all of this.
personally, I didn't think EJ was especially nasty to Nicole, rather he gave her the hard truth!
Truth and EJ don't go in the same sentence. He has no grounds to get all high and mighty on Nicole without someone holding the mirror up to him and his smug face in regards to Sami. A woman who DOES NOT love him. But just like Nicole with the Tan he can't accept that so he is the one that will be all by his lonesome when all is said and done. Once Sami dumps his ass for the biillionth time he will have no one to run to. EJ is just being an egotisticasl domineering hypocrite who needs to STFU! If this is supposed to be a show of "masculnity"?! The PTB are pathetic and seriously warped but maybe its to show that sooner or later karma will finally come back to bite him in the ass and he will be sorry for how he treated Nicole. By then though it may be to little to late and he would deserve nothing less. His behaviour was disgusting but that again shows he will never change.
IA you would think EJ was a poor upon victim of evil nicole the way hes going on i don't remeber EJ giving a damn about the baby anyways

camera shy

Helpless Romantic
camera shy
Nov 16 2012, 11:26 AM
Oh let Ej shoot his mouth off, that's all he's going to do. He doesn't have the balls to do anything else because Sami has them in one of her large bags.
Elvis is a pathetic little man always has been and always will be who in order to make himself feel better pray on the women in Salem and this is who the PTB SONY /NBC promote as some romantic lead but at the same time the villian because the PTB want to have their cake and eat it too. My main reason for hating EJ as much as I do outside of when hes with Nicole is the constant bipolar writing for this character. Among other things that I will not get into.
Yes, it's sad he's always up in some woman's face be it Nicole or Sami, but he'll shut his mouth when told to by someone like Daniel. Why don't they have him harrassing men like he does women. Lets see him put his hands around Rafe's neck if he's so big and bad. I remember when they had Stefano slap Anna across the face, but I don't remember ever seeing him hit another man.

Helpless Romantic

Harmony233
Nov 16 2012, 11:40 AM
Helpless Romantic
The Scorpion
SocRMum1

Truth and EJ don't go in the same sentence. He has no grounds to get all high and mighty on Nicole without someone holding the mirror up to him and his smug face in regards to Sami. A woman who DOES NOT love him. But just like Nicole with the Tan he can't accept that so he is the one that will be all by his lonesome when all is said and done. Once Sami dumps his ass for the biillionth time he will have no one to run to. EJ is just being an egotisticasl domineering hypocrite who needs to STFU! If this is supposed to be a show of "masculnity"?! The PTB are pathetic and seriously warped but maybe its to show that sooner or later karma will finally come back to bite him in the ass and he will be sorry for how he treated Nicole. By then though it may be to little to late and he would deserve nothing less. His behaviour was disgusting but that again shows he will never change.
IA you would think EJ was a poor upon victim of evil nicole the way hes going on i don't remeber EJ giving a damn about the baby anyways
Of course because its NEVER Elvis' fault! It's always the women in his life or his fatha. well maybe if he wasn't written as such a controlling asshole the women in his life wouldn't look for other alternatives. As long as he has to force his way into Sami's life like this latest scheme cooked up with being her boss his glass house will come tumbling down and I can't wait for that.
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Nov 16 2012, 11:49 AM.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

esp13
Nov 16 2012, 11:07 AM
SocRMum1
rfsexton
Nov 15 2012, 11:48 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
Nov 15 2012, 08:56 PM

He is so arrogant it would never occur to him to question why she wanted to hide the baby's paternity. If ejerk had been a civilized human being--which based on his past history he isn't--Nicole would not have feared for the safety of her baby. He doesn't deserve to have any children around him at all.
But Nicole didn't fear for the safety of her baby. If she did she would never have offered to reunite with EJ and raise the baby together as long as he agreed to leave Salem.

Nicole was pissed about the grief sex and hid the pregnancy to get back at EJ. She then set about building lie upon lie with both Rafe and Daniel to keep him out of their child's life.

EJ has every right to be a dick to Nicole. Her selfish, vindictive choices are what led to all of this.
Her selfish, vindictive choices didn't have anything to do with the baby dying. EJ can be a dick if he wants but it doesn't mean everything he said was correct. He's clearly intentionally trying to kick her when she's down. She may deserve it, but it doesn't make him look good either. It just makes him look like an ass.
No - I think she would have lost the baby regardless. But had she told the truth from the beginning there is a strong chance she and EJ would have still been together and she would have had his love and support as they grieved their loss together. She wouldn't have likely found herself holding a scalpel to her throat or threatening to launch herself over the wall at HTS for all to see.

She chose to lie to EJ and shut him out simply because she was pissed off and jealous. EJ kicking her while she's down is the least of what she deserves, as far as I'm concerned. I don't expect EJ to 'look good' in this case - he's pretty much an ass by nature, particularly to the people who he feels have wronged him. In this particular instance I think he rightfully could have been much harsher than he was.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I love Ejole, but my whole problem with the Ejole scenes is Nicole didn't call Ej out on his crap, like she normally does. That's one of the many things I have loved about Ejole through the years. :wub: I just feel like this show has made Nicole a weak damsel in distress so Eric would have to come to her rescue and I really dislike that. :shame:
Quote Post Goto Top

Helpless Romantic

camera shy
Nov 16 2012, 11:44 AM
Helpless Romantic
camera shy
Nov 16 2012, 11:26 AM
Oh let Ej shoot his mouth off, that's all he's going to do. He doesn't have the balls to do anything else because Sami has them in one of her large bags.
Elvis is a pathetic little man always has been and always will be who in order to make himself feel better pray on the women in Salem and this is who the PTB SONY /NBC promote as some romantic lead but at the same time the villian because the PTB want to have their cake and eat it too. My main reason for hating EJ as much as I do outside of when hes with Nicole is the constant bipolar writing for this character. Among other things that I will not get into.
Yes, it's sad he's always up in some woman's face be it Nicole or Sami, but he'll shut his mouth when told to by someone like Daniel. Why don't they have him harrassing men like he does women. Lets see him put his hands around Rafe's neck if he's so big and bad. I remember when they had Stefano slap Anna across the face, but I don't remember ever seeing him hit another man.
Because he doesn't have the balls to break a finger nail so he hires help to "take care " of the men that he views as a threat be it Rafe Brady and soon Eric no doubt. So he takes a cowards way out and goes for the attack of women and I don't find this "hot or sexy" at all and definately not romantic. EJ is just sick and sadistic SOB who thinks he is invincible and that he should be bowed down to.
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Nov 16 2012, 12:05 PM.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Helpless Romantic
Nov 16 2012, 11:46 AM
Harmony233
Nov 16 2012, 11:40 AM
Helpless Romantic
The Scorpion

Of course because its NEVER Elvis' fault! It's always the women in his life or his fatha. well maybe if he wasn't written as such a controlling asshole the women in his life wouldn't look for other alternatives. As long as he has to force his way into Sami's life like this latest scheme cooked up with being her boss his glass house will come tumbling down and I can't wait for that.
They are already setting up his impending rejection and humiliation because he is not only manipulating Sami but he manipulating his brother to go after Gabi which will no doubt have impact on Rafe rendering him too occupied to pursue Sami while Gabi's dealing with Chad. i can imagine Gabi's pregnancy coming into play and Sami certainly won't be impressed if something happens to that baby assuming she finds out it's Will's.

EJ is definitely an idiot and this show's biggest loser.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Helpless Romantic

Hopeless_Dreamer
Nov 16 2012, 11:55 AM
I love Ejole, but my whole problem with the Ejole scenes is Nicole didn't call Ej out on his crap, like she normally does. That's one of the many things I have loved about Ejole through the years. :wub: I just feel like this show has made Nicole a weak damsel in distress so Eric would have to come to her rescue and I really dislike that. :shame:
HD that is exactly my point. The women in his life have to behave OOC so he overpowers them and its disgusting and are never allowed to disagree or remember the shit that he has put them through but he sure throws it back in their faces no problem. I love both Sami and Nicole but hate how weak they have to become around EJ.
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Nov 16 2012, 12:11 PM.

six
Member Avatar

I'll only comment on what I saw - Overall, the sections I saw were really good. Better than Days has any right to be.

I like Eric a lot already. He's got good chemistry with his family and with Nicole, but did he get issued a slight Irish accent with his collar? What is that about?

Bristen - I'm not sure what the problem is, here. They're entertaining, but at the same time, they feel really lopsided, as if Kristen is bringing 80% of the positives to the scene, to Brady's 20%. I think they might work out better if they take Brady a bit darker, like he was in 2011. Hopefully Kristen mentioning his addiction means they're going to do that. We already have a heroic Brady brother, and we don't need two.

EJ/Sami - On one hand, it feels like they lost all the ground they covered during and after the cliffhanger, but I always felt that they made too much progress too fast anyway, so I appreciate Days slowing things down

EJ/Nicole - EJ was brutal. I thought he was bad when he told Sami off over Grace, but the cold calm voice he used with Nicole made it worse. At first I felt really bad for her and thought he was out of line, but after thinking about it, I still feel kind of bad for her, but think she had this coming. A lot of her pain is of her own making, and she created a lot of unnecessary heartache for EJ out of spite, so if that's the sort of way she wants to treat people, I can't hold it against EJ for returning the favor. EJ is wrong when he says Nicole is alone though. Nicole has taken the lead from Sami, since she now has four men who are devoted to trying to pull her out of the gutter.

camera shy

Maybe he should learn to use that cold calm voice when dealing with men because he'll sure never win when using his fist.

six
Member Avatar

Anybody who watched EJ from the beginning knows he's quite good at using that voice with men, too. :)

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

six
Nov 16 2012, 12:57 PM
Anybody who watched EJ from the beginning knows he's quite good at using that voice with men, too. :)
And he's pretty damn good with a belt. *Fans self*

spartan
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Nov 16 2012, 01:02 PM
six
Have mercy. :wub:

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

SoapGal1
six
He's not better than Brady with a belt and shirtless to boot..

NicoleLVR

six
I can't recall, all I remember is Brady, Rafe, and Daniel all making him their bitch time after time after time.

NicoleLVR

LuvingLumi
Nov 16 2012, 01:22 PM
SoapGal1
six
And now Eric

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

NicoleLVR
Nov 16 2012, 01:27 PM
LuvingLumi
SoapGal1
six
And now Eric
Well before Eric can grab a belt, he'll have to remove his collar, or someone needs to rip it off :$ :wub2:

six
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
SoapGal1
six
Oh yes he was.

NicoleLVR
Nov 16 2012, 01:26 PM
six
I can't recall, all I remember is Brady, Rafe, and Daniel all making him their bitch time after time after time.

That's unfortunate. No sarcasm intended.

Anyway, back on topic, I laughed at the dramatic music they played when Marlena deleted the message. It was completely over the top.

cord08

Local news has broken in three separate times during today's episode, and each time they return to regular programming...it's Jennifer and Dan. They should have just stayed on the news. LOL.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply