Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, November 16th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 15 2012, 03:01 PM (8,443 Views)
SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

LuvingLumi
Nov 16 2012, 01:40 PM
NicoleLVR
Nov 16 2012, 01:27 PM
LuvingLumi
Nov 16 2012, 01:22 PM
SoapGal1
Nov 16 2012, 01:02 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
He's not better than Brady with a belt and shirtless to boot..
And now Eric
Well before Eric can grab a belt, he'll have to remove his collar, or someone needs to rip it off :$ :wub2:
Sweeeeeet baby Jeeezits! *thud*

I'm rather hoping we're going to get lots of scenes with Eric working out sans shirt...or maybe just stepping out of the shower...or perhaps he has an allergic reaction to shirts... :$
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

six
Nov 16 2012, 01:47 PM
LuvingLumi
SoapGal1
six
Nov 16 2012, 12:57 PM
Anybody who watched EJ from the beginning knows he's quite good at using that voice with men, too. :)
And he's pretty damn good with a belt. *Fans self*
Oh yes he was.
Exhibit A, SHIRTLESS.....

Posted Image

Point 1 goes to Brady
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Nov 16 2012, 01:52 PM
six
LuvingLumi
SoapGal1

Oh yes he was.

Posted Image

Point 1 goes to Brady
LOL, I made that gif, remember? I spent lots of time looking at those scenes. Hot, but not EJ hot. But thanks for bringing it back. I've missed it. :wub2:

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

SocRMum1
Nov 16 2012, 01:50 PM
LuvingLumi
NicoleLVR
LuvingLumi

And now Eric
Well before Eric can grab a belt, he'll have to remove his collar, or someone needs to rip it off :$ :wub2:

I'm rather hoping we're going to get lots of scenes with Eric working out sans shirt...or maybe just stepping out of the shower...or perhaps he has an allergic reaction to shirts... :$
I need Ericole to boink in the confessional....just once....AT LEAST....

Oh and just because I can:

and now I'll stop derailing this thread....

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

six
Nov 16 2012, 01:56 PM
LuvingLumi
Nov 16 2012, 01:52 PM
six
LuvingLumi

Oh yes he was.

Posted Image

Point 1 goes to Brady
LOL, I made that gif, remember? I spent lots of time looking at those scenes. Hot, but not EJ hot. But thanks for bringing it back. I've missed it. :wub2:
I know you made it...one of my faves....

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

LuvingLumi
Nov 16 2012, 01:57 PM
SocRMum1
LuvingLumi
NicoleLVR

For what it's worth, I've enjoyed the derailing...

six
Member Avatar

I saw Sparty here, earlier - do you still have the EJ clip?

I'm not even going to try to add something on topic this time. All I can think about are belts and priests' collars.
Edited by six, Nov 16 2012, 02:07 PM.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

At this point nothing should shock me when it comes to Nicole/EJ/Sami, but I can say my jaw dropped when EJ said that to Nicole. That was shocking. Those words seemed much more brutal than being shot in the head. I'm getting the feeling that this show will NEVER evolve and stop being repetitive until a stray bullet comes through Salem and goes through EJ, Sami, Rafe, and Nicole's heads. Its just going to be the same shit over and over.

Jennifer and Daniel were insufferable. I almost threw up multiple times while my eyes were rolling out of my head. Just terrible.

I'm enjoying Eric and Nicole. I want him to help her get her life on track. Its better than having Brady sleep with her again. It seems to me that Greg Vaughan has great chemistry with everyone he's worked with so far. He fits in beautiful already and I'm enjoying him. I was worried he would seem stiff, but he has been great IMO.

Brady is really annoying me with the way he's acting towards Kristen and I'm not sure how much chemistry I really see there. Don't think EM really has it with anyone...I loved the music they played at the end of the episode when Marlena was deleting Kristen's message. That was great. They made that feel like a really big moment.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Ignorance is bliss! Ignoring anything Dannifer, even if they are being shoved down our throats every day is the only way to deal with this situation. I find it hilarious.

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

Everything EJ said about Nicole being alone for the rest of his life...more likely to come bite him in the ass. Sami will, yet again, choose another man over him, and Nicole will be happy with Eric. EJ will have nobody to turn to, adn he will keep shutting out Stefano, while Rafe raises his kids. EJ will be ALL alone and Nicole can come to him and tell him off. THAT'S what I wanna see!

Tibi
Member Avatar

Daysdegrassi
Nov 16 2012, 03:10 PM
Everything EJ said about Nicole being alone for the rest of his life...more likely to come bite him in the ass. Sami will, yet again, choose another man over him, and Nicole will be happy with Eric. EJ will have nobody to turn to, adn he will keep shutting out Stefano, while Rafe raises his kids. EJ will be ALL alone and Nicole can come to him and tell him off. THAT'S what I wanna see!
Yeah, I'm sure soon the tables will be turned and he will be the one who looks like a total pathetic loser. He can try to commit suicide or drink himself to death after he's been dumped for the umpteenth time by the beast who shot him in the head. I cannot believe he has the nerve to even say shit to Nicole after he's drooling over that freaking troll Sami Brady who shot him in the head. Oh well, that's why they say they're cut from the same cloth. They both do will do extremely stupid things for the objects of their obsession whoever they may be. I expect them to come full circle again and realize how stupid they've both been and how they've never been as happy as when they were together.

peaches179

Jennifer looked gorgeous today! Her hair and makeup looked really good. Her dress was cute too.

Romancer66

peaches179
Nov 16 2012, 03:48 PM
Jennifer looked gorgeous today! Her hair and makeup looked really good. Her dress was cute too.
Jen-Jen always dresses up whenever she's going to see Daniel-Daniel-Daniel. :rolleyes: Anyone else find it creepy that she left the hospital--her job!--and followed him back to his house after seeing the papers he chose to throw away in the trash? Honestly, if she's going to be snooping, spying, and stalking like this, she might as well return to journalism where those habits might accomplish something useful instead of just being obnoxious behaviors that merit a restraining order.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Nov 16 2012, 02:01 PM
LuvingLumi
Nov 16 2012, 01:57 PM
SocRMum1
LuvingLumi

For what it's worth, I've enjoyed the derailing...
So did I. It's probably not going to be as good as Original Thornbirds but with GV and AZ, I am so ready for Days' version of it. :chee:
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Nov 16 2012, 04:50 PM.

AFaithL

Kristen totally set up the Brady mugging. That being said, there is a lot of sexual chemistry between Brady and Kristen. They should totally have "hate" sex.

Loved the John an Marlena scenes with Sami and Eric!

*Sigh*! There is so much more chemistry with Nicole and EJ than Nicole with Eric! I do like the way Eric treats Nicole, but he needs to stop with the stilted, hesitant vocal tone. It sounds too fake. Get a personality, Eric!

Edited by AFaithL, Nov 16 2012, 08:04 PM.

Nate
Member Avatar

I watched this for like 10 mins and I almost fell asleep. I turned the channel. Did I miss anything good?

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Harmony233
Nov 16 2012, 11:40 AM
Helpless Romantic
Nov 16 2012, 11:24 AM
The Scorpion
Nov 16 2012, 11:01 AM
SocRMum1
Nov 16 2012, 10:27 AM

personally, I didn't think EJ was especially nasty to Nicole, rather he gave her the hard truth!
Truth and EJ don't go in the same sentence. He has no grounds to get all high and mighty on Nicole without someone holding the mirror up to him and his smug face in regards to Sami. A woman who DOES NOT love him. But just like Nicole with the Tan he can't accept that so he is the one that will be all by his lonesome when all is said and done. Once Sami dumps his ass for the biillionth time he will have no one to run to. EJ is just being an egotisticasl domineering hypocrite who needs to STFU! If this is supposed to be a show of "masculnity"?! The PTB are pathetic and seriously warped but maybe its to show that sooner or later karma will finally come back to bite him in the ass and he will be sorry for how he treated Nicole. By then though it may be to little to late and he would deserve nothing less. His behaviour was disgusting but that again shows he will never change.
IA you would think EJ was a poor upon victim of evil nicole the way hes going on i don't remeber EJ giving a damn about the baby anyways
Oh you mean " that bloody child"? So rarely do we see such affection for a child from his/her father and thank God for that.

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

I've actually enjoyed the break of the world's most overplayed love triangle and was enjoying this regime's attempt to rehabilitate Sami into an actual character. So I was quite dissapointed to see her thrown in with EJ so soon again. Hopefully it's slow burn because it is going to take more than just a few weeks to build these characters up into multi-faceted rootable people.

Eric scenes with the family has been nice.

It remains to be seen if Kristen set up the mugging, given she didn't know Brady was going to be at the church meeting (maybe she was planning it for John to generate sympathy?). But just the fact that we don't know for certain is what makes Tomsell >>> MarDar

Deleted User
Deleted User

AFaithL
Nov 16 2012, 08:02 PM
Kristen totally set up the Brady mugging. That being said, there is a lot of sexual chemistry between Brady and Kristen. They should totally have "hate" sex.

Loved the John an Marlena scenes with Sami and Eric!

*Sigh*! There is so much more chemistry with Nicole and EJ than Nicole with Eric! I do like the way Eric treats Nicole, but he needs to stop with the stilted, hesitant vocal tone. It sounds too fake. Get a personality, Eric!

Ericole so far don't excite me like they should. I do see now why they felt the need to destroy Ejole though, GV and AZ don't have the spark or fire that JS and AZ had almost right off the bat. I guess though that could change over time, though at the end of the day I just want Ejole. :wub:
Quote Post Goto Top

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

Well, EJ and Sami was quite interesting..?

I wonder if EJ is going to use Abby to get Sami jealous? IF he does I hope Abby will actually turn EJ around and actually start liking her for real.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply